It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
There are hundreds of threads on ATS postulating or debunking the reality of conspiracies in: Religion, Banking, Business and Government usually involving the Illuminati and/or Alien manipulation in order to bring about the New World Order.

I do not want a debate on the merits or lack thereof on these subjects. For the purpose of this thread let us presume that any or all of the above are true.

Hypothetically speaking, what could the average person do to expose or stop any of this manipulation?

To avoid T/C violations you may want to preface your posts with “Hypothetically”.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC
Hypothetically speaking, what could the average person do to expose or stop any of this manipulation?

Nothing.

This is why i keep winding up atheists about the coming world war 3.

Atheists think that its all lies. So go ahead atheists, stop all wars in the Middle-East whilst i just sit back and laugh.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Nothing.

This is why i keep winding up atheists about the coming world war 3.

Atheists think that its all lies. So go ahead atheists, stop all wars in the Middle-East whilst i just sit back and laugh.

What does atheism or theism have to do with WW3...or this thread?

OP - Unless you're a person of "significant influence" in the world already, there's not much to be done. Those that speak out can be silenced.

Honestly what gets results is changing the minds of millions to see truth. Best thing we've got in this day and age is the internet and social media. No matter what you think the real motivation behind the Arab Spring, it was organized through social media.

The internet and exchange of information is our most valuable tool, but it is easily corrupted
edit on 4-12-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Thank you for that.
I also notice the governments of this world are actively looking for ways to censer the internet as well as ways to spy on users/their citizens.

Not just the internet either.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
What does atheism or theism have to do with WW3...or this thread?

Are you joking ?

Quote from Albert Pike.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.
This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Please note Albert added the word 'atheism'.

Now look at Afganistan, Iraq 1 and 2, Libya, Israel and Gaza and what have we got ?
Zionists controlling athiests to fight muslims. A.K.A World War 3.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ok, so hypothetically speaking, what could the average person do about it?

That is the subject.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

Think of it in terms of a card house with one closely guarded table in a back room. The only way to get to the back room is to earn enough chips at the other tables. The kicker is, the chips are sacrificed ethics. If you play their game you will lose your soul.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Ok, so hypothetically speaking, what could the average person do about it?

That is the subject.

Answered in my first post.

If anti-war demonstrations couldn't stop wars in Iraq and Libya and Anonymous cannot be bothered to take all elitist and military websites offline, permanently; then what can an ordinary guy do ?

Absolutely nothing.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Think of it in terms of a card house with one closely guarded table in a back room. The only way to get to the back room is to earn enough chips at the other tables. The kicker is, the chips are sacrificed ethics. If you play their game you will lose your soul.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

So the secret is to Not play by their rules?
Don't use the banks, don't vote, don't buy from multinational corporations and don't participate in religions.
To be self supporting self sustaining and as vocal as you can be about the manipulation of the masses.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hypothetically... We should just all stop being part of the destruction of the world.

The elites are NOT the ones destroying our world, it is the people working for them, that does that...

So just STOP sponsoring the elites, that means DONT work for a company where the profit is NOT split equally between ALL that works in the company (else you are a slave, and a serving the elite, for there purposes or a slave owner, that makes other serve you, for your needs)

STOP buying products from such companys (and yes, i know that is almost ALL companys in the world, almost)

STOP buying products of poor quality (and yes, i know that is almost ALL products in the world, almost)

START taking responsibility when you see something you dont like, and DO something about it, instead of blaming others for the problems.

Realise that fear is what holds us down, and make us hate each other, and let go of you fears.

Realise that capitalism means that profit is the goal, not quality

Realise that ALL people just wants the right to take care of their familys and do the stuff the like, and then STOP judging people for what the do!

Realise, that if we went for quality instead of profit, we wouldnt have to work that hard, we could build whatever we need, and dont need to replace it all the time to make profit.

Realise that we are more than enough people to make everything work just fine, if we dont make a silly and worthless piece of paper like money stop us.

Realise, that when you ask others to take care of your problems (goverments, police, military, god etc.) you have NO say in how it is done, and you cant blame anyone for the problems, you where to affraid to solve yourself.

If we allow others to use the things we make. We would have the technology to make the things we need, without us having to work ourself to dead.

Dont trust somebody who keeps secrets from you (goverments, police, agencies, god etc.)

Dont make trade with somebody, who wants to make profit, you cant trust them.

To sum it all up, just be the person you would like others to be.

All you have to do, is change yourself to the person you like others to be, start by loosing your fears, so they wont cloud your judgement, and then take responsibility for you life and actions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

So the secret is to Not play by their rules?
Don't use the banks, don't vote, don't buy from multinational corporations and don't participate in religions.
To be self supporting self sustaining and as vocal as you can be about the manipulation of the masses.

Exactly, they are NOTHING without you...

edit: You can be religous, just dont let others tell you what to believe (priest, popes, imams etc.)

You just have to be the ruler of your OWN life, thats all,
edit on 4-12-2012 by MrNobody777 because: (no reason given)

Edit2:

btw, the right question would be, what can I do to change things, and you can only ask yourself that question

Edit3: The problem is, you cant just tell people, look, there is something terrible wrong! and "they" are the ones doing it! that would only create panic and fear and besides, EVERYBODY know there is something wrong in this world. What you have to do, is create an alternative, and then you can say: Hey, look, we can do it this way instead, it is much better, then people will listen.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The game isn't about money or power. It's about your soul. Money and power are just bait.

What's with the knock on religion?
You realize they just use religion as their sheep skin. Wolf in sheeps clothing?...

Am I misunderstanding you or are you misunderstanding me?

Don't change the rules... dont even play.

Edit: I think you don't understand, because I didn't spell it out: You cannot win against someone who will sacrifice their soul to beat you. All you will do is lose yours while trying. Seek God.

edit on 12/4/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing.

I agree. We can only run.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The game isn't about money or power. It's about your soul. Money and power are just bait.

What's with the knock on religion?
You realize they just use religion as their sheep skin. Wolf in sheeps clothing?...

Am I misunderstanding you or are you misunderstanding me?

Don't change the rules... dont even play.

I'm not knocking religion or any of these systems and I'm not knocking a one world government either, that isn't such a bad idea - depending upon the type of government. What I am after is a way to stop/publicize the manipulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Absolutely nothing.

I agree. We can only run.

So where are you gonna run??

The only ones running, are the ones who are affraid. You could also stand you ground and face your fears, but it is your choise

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNobody777
You could also stand you ground and face your fears, but it is your choise

They have super hi tech drones, mate. They cowardly sit behind a computer and just push the button.

Standing there while they shoot missiles is just stupid.

Ever heard of ADS, the tech to burn big crowds? The Navy already thought about everything.
edit on 4-12-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

They have super hi tech drones, mate. They cowardly sit behind a computer and just push the button.

Ever heard of ADS, the tech to burn big crowds? The Navy already thought about everything.

Have some fate in yourself my friend, your much more powerfull than you think

Sure they have some powerfull equipment, but you cant be king unless you have some minions to rule. If "they" wanted you dead, do you think you would be alive today??

Besides, you dont have to fight them, just ignore them. They cant do anything by them selfs, if you just ignore them completely, they will dissapear all by them self. "THEY" have no power, thats why "they" are using YOU.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Have some fate in yourself my friend, your much more powerfull than you think

Sure they have some powerfull equipment, but you cant be king unless you have some minions to rule. If "they" wanted you dead, do you think you would be alive today??

Besides, you dont have to fight them, just ignore them. They cant do anything by them selfs, if you just ignore them completely, they will dissapear all by them self. "THEY" have no power, thats why "they" are using YOU.

Naturally, this war is much psychological. But so far my investigations show they will still hold the upper hand even if the whole of New York decided to raise against them... The reason being, they expect us to do exactly that. The trick is to do something they can't even imagine...

It's really like a chess game.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Naturally, this war is much psychological. But so far my investigations show they will still hold the upper hand even if the whole of New York decided to raise against them... The reason being, they expect us to do exactly that. The trick is to do something they can't even imagine...

It's really like a chess game.

Dont let fear control your life, thats how "they" control you. You have nothing to be affraid of, you cant be a slave, if YOU dont want to. You dont have to worry about anybody else, it doesnt matter what the people of new york do, it is not a war. That is only what "they" want you to think.

Have faith in yourself, and others will find fate in you to, and that is all it takes.

Edit:

The trick is to do something they can't even imagine...

I promises you that they dont plan on us to simply just ignore them.

They live on fear, just dont feed them, and they will starve to death

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrNobody777

You're probably right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join