Originally posted by FeelingPure
What Procedure Would You Take If You Found a Dead ET/Alien
alien ship that has crashed where ever you live that you happen to be the first person to discover it.
What would you do?
(Other - Explain)
edit on 4-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words
* I would take my high res camera and take some still pictures AND record video of the whole thing without disturbing the scene to much for later
* Then I will invite my nearest trusted friends to come over to take more pictures and video
* I would also make a recorded memo on the video, explaining everything on the scene.. alien, marks on ground, broken branches, cloth, footprints,
traces of gun fire, holes in ground, tree tops missing top, burned areas and so on.
* Then I would secure the evidence I made on disks encrypted with Truecrypt software making a encrypted partition with the most safe encrypted method
* The disk should be USB portable disk, I have like 10 of those at home, when data is stored and encrypted.
I would hide 5 the disks in a radius of 10 kilometers in the ground in places I only know
* I would give the last 5 disk to my trusted friends and tell them to hide the disk the best they can and tell no one they ever been out here seeing
* I would cut a finger off the alien being and hide it some distance away from the main body.
* I would then try to secure the alien being, I would not move it, but wrap it into some plastic and hide it under ground close the place I found
* After that I would contact ALL the local media and tell them to meet in a location that I choose near the entity, I would then lead them to it and
dig it up in front of their eyes.
* I would post all the information I got on my camera to the www.
* And then contact the police I found a non human body
* When the dust have settled I would go out and dig up the finger I cut off and share it with a company that I trust that deal in biological analysis
* And then post that information on the www.
* And while all this goes on I will hide in plain sight, so if I should get assassinated everyone would see it
edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)