It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Procedure Would You Take If You Found a Dead ET/Alien + Air Craft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What Procedure Would You Take If You Found a Dead ET/Alien

Before reading this thread it requires im·ag·i·na·tion

I am now curious enough at this time to know what ATS members would do if they found a dead ET/Alien including the air craft it was in.

If you clicked on this thread then obviously you have some interest in UFO/ET, Imagine in your lifetime you stumbled across the discovery of a alien ship that has crashed where ever you live that you happen to be the first person to discover it.

What would you do?

1. Report it to police
  2. Contact a online alien hotline & ask for advice on what to do?
  3. Photograph proof then write details about find then secure document
  4. Upload to ATS
  5. Report it to the FBI
  6. (Other - Explain)

edit on 4-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I would Photograph proof then write details about find then secure the document & then see if i can make a quick buck $$$ out of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
take the craft and fly away.....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Probably, depending upon exact scenario, I'd instigate the Jack Daniels protocol first.

After that .. meh, huh ... nice black coat, hic, it goes with your ch,hic, ch, chopper !? giggle,hic.

Pardon ?
edit on 4-12-2012 by Timely because: can't remember

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Take whatever steps necessary to ensure that proof would exist after-the-fact.

That would include samples, video, pictures, or any evidence that I could gather and
control.

Since this is all hypothetical suppose this was a crash with debris. I would safeguard some debris,
take pictures, video and audio of the scene, and then notify authorities thru some anonymous means.

I would probably notify the local police, fire and rescue, and the sheriff's department simultaneously
(just about ten minutes after I contacted all the local media. I would want as many witnesses
as possible and as much documentation of the event as possible before the government men
in black suits showed up to shut down the scene.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Pic, pic, pic... Then GTFO. The authorities are likely already on the way.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
---6---

Step one: I would run around in in circles, double-taking every time my brain reset on what I was seeing. Thinking "Oh my god, oh my god" over and over.

Step two: I would take DNA samples, very cautiously. Maybe a picture, though I'd be savvy enough to know paranormal never shows up on film correctly.

Step three: Find the driver's seat to the craft.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
What Procedure Would You Take If You Found a Dead ET/Alien

alien ship that has crashed where ever you live that you happen to be the first person to discover it.

What would you do?

• (Other - Explain)

edit on 4-12-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

• * I would take my high res camera and take some still pictures AND record video of the whole thing without disturbing the scene to much for later analysis.

* Then I will invite my nearest trusted friends to come over to take more pictures and video

* I would also make a recorded memo on the video, explaining everything on the scene.. alien, marks on ground, broken branches, cloth, footprints, traces of gun fire, holes in ground, tree tops missing top, burned areas and so on.

* Then I would secure the evidence I made on disks encrypted with Truecrypt software making a encrypted partition with the most safe encrypted method there is.

* The disk should be USB portable disk, I have like 10 of those at home, when data is stored and encrypted.
    I would hide 5 the disks in a radius of 10 kilometers in the ground in places I only know

* I would give the last 5 disk to my trusted friends and tell them to hide the disk the best they can and tell no one they ever been out here seeing this thing.

* I would cut a finger off the alien being and hide it some distance away from the main body.

* I would then try to secure the alien being, I would not move it, but wrap it into some plastic and hide it under ground close the place I found it.

* After that I would contact ALL the local media and tell them to meet in a location that I choose near the entity, I would then lead them to it and dig it up in front of their eyes.

* I would post all the information I got on my camera to the www.

* And then contact the police I found a non human body

* When the dust have settled I would go out and dig up the finger I cut off and share it with a company that I trust that deal in biological analysis department

* And then post that information on the www.

* And while all this goes on I will hide in plain sight, so if I should get assassinated everyone would see it

edit on 4-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by FeelingPure

I'm guessing you are refering to being out and about and stumbled on to it? Or are you refering to seeing something crash.

It seeing it crash first, call EMS/Fire... (Being a FF/EMT natural instinct) While checking to see if there is any aid to render to help.

Now stumbling on to it on a hike...

1. GPS Coords - Having navagation/SAR Apps is nice to have (Time stamped gps/photos are great for that)

2. Ensure the scene is safe to approch (Sorry not willing to get killed or sick out of curiousity and excitement)

3. Photograh the entire scene... everything...

4. Save the information to several places, including having them sent to hard copy printers, on line storage, multiple places, including news outlets (coast to coast comes to mind)... As many places as possible to ensure that the information is safe and would get out.

5. Send the information to the Local authorities/NASA/FBI simply becasue they should know about it as well.

Grim

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by FeelingPure

I would hurry up and report the ET craft and aliens to the CIA

So that they can come and kill me, hush and cover the whole thing.

Give my family a fake report how I died in some sexual deviant way.

Use the technology to kill their own citizens and other people.

Yup,.....they are that bad.

Sorry I came to this thread with government issues

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:31 AM
    link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure

I am now curious enough at this time to know what ATS members would do if they found a dead ET/Alien including the air craft it was in.

What would you do?

Hi FeelingPure. Tough one. Hmm. Reporting to the police would not be an option for me, as it in the process probably would include visits/threats by various mouthgagging intelligence agents and so on. I suppose the psychological impact that scenario would have invoked would have forced me to sit down, breathe and REALLY think it over...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:36 AM
    link   
    Here is my procedure for finding an alien body:

1. Don't tell anybody until the next several steps are complete.
    2. Get hundreds of high-res pics and video from all angles.
    3. Take dozens of tissue samples and place them in sterilized containers.
    4. Bury multiple tissue samples in different places.
    5. Get as many people as possible at the site of alien body.
    6. Inform officials of alien body and make sure witnesses are present when they arrive.
    7. Film their arrival and activity from secret hidden location.
    8. Leave and go home before they can figure out who I am.
    9. Make multiple backups of the pics and video and upload to public cloud.
    10. Send off tissue samples to multiple institutions for testing.
    11. Go into hiding until test results can confirm dna of being as alien.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
    link   
    Awesome replies everyone deserves a star! thanks for the read.. keep em coming..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
    link   
    i wouldnt report it to anybody but the major news channels get them over to look at it and report there and then.Also i would try and get some of the material from the craft and hide it away somewhere for solid proof that its from an actual spacecraft.Take lots of pictures and samples of the alien being itself if it was dead.hide those samples too. then i would report it to the police.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    link   
    If I ever found some kind of alien craft, the first thing I would do would be to get a camera and take photographs. However after that, I would keep my discovery secret. I would not even tell my family, I would feel more comfortable keeping my secret safe instead of telling everyone.
    edit on 4-12-2012 by keelan55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
    link   
    well how do we know this thing is dead?
    i would try to revive it/check for vitals
    then try to figure out if i could operate or understand any of the equipment
    failing in that document everything as best as possible and attempt to burn it all then go back home and never speak a word of any of it

if they dont want to be found there must be a reason and if they are malicious i would never have even seen one... none of us ever would we would all be dead before we even realized anything was happening

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    link   
    Definitely try to take the craft and fly away. Can't be too hard to figure out. Why would I want to share such a bonanza with others. If you told anyone the government would take it away for national security and probably suicide you. Let the UFO believers find their own.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:24 AM
    link   
    I would immefiately post pics on ats and ask what the hell i do now. I would call my atep dad and make him come to the scene..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
    Definitely try to take the craft and fly away. Can't be too hard to figure out. Why would I want to share such a bonanza with others. If you told anyone the government would take it away for national security and probably suicide you. Let the UFO believers find their own.

If the aliens are dead its doubtful the ship would run. If it runs i would also steal it. But first id post on ats announcing that i am leaving the planet and wont be back on ats

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:33 AM
    link   
    First I would get some kind of containment suit before I did the following.
    I would take pictures, videos, and DNA samples and hide them telling a few of my closest trusted friends where they are.
    I would then put it on ice before I called forth a town meeting or gathering under some other pretenses and let it known to the general population before I presented it to the media or any government just in case they try and make it and myself all go away.
    I know a few of my local TV stations newscaster and reporters through my job so this would help. My goal would be to get as many eyewitnesses as I could to make sure the information doesn't vanish.

<<   2 >>

join