It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new royal baby the antichrist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
reply to post by DarknStormy

OUCH!!!!

Now i feel sorry for her .... you know.... hoohoo

Nup
, just another normal person havin a baby, not a big deal apparently..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DarknStormy

If the baby has downs syndrome do you think they will allow the child to be king/queen someday? I hope they would but..

Probably not as they are expected to be able to read and understand government documents they have to sign, although I would say the child would be in a much better position than most other children with that condition. More money means better teachers to help the child.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by usngemenii
Ultra sound image for baby

Ok I found this on theonion.com front page...
Seriously this is the actually ultrasound. I am kind of scared of this image >.<

Uhhh. No that's NOT a real image. Your source is "The Onion" which is known for their satire news. It's not a real source and all their stories are exaggerated above and beyond. Hilariously sad that you actually believed that source was reliable.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seriously the royals are not that special, they are just people. If there even is such a thing as the anti chrism I bet it would just be some normal average woman whom the world does not know.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sbc650mike
I thought it was Nero, Napoleon, Bush, Obama, Ahmedinajad.I also read it could be PSY. Haaaahaahaa. I guess an unborn baby makes just as much sense.

You left out Ronald Wilson Reagan (each of the names has 6 letters!) I heard this when he was Pres, and it scared me back then. Not now. I agree with your sentiment. People will continue to guess 'this person' or 'that person' but it will just not be that easy!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
most stupid and ridiculous thread on ATS.

Theres no significance to the planets lining up to this at all - what so was it conceived the same day the planets lined up....noooo - will it be born when the planets are aligned.....nooooo.

Besides the baby wont be born before December 21st - so if the antichrist is coming to end the world then it has to be born super premature.

Thread closed?! ;-)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wolvesboy666

No just another parasite to leech onto the civil list,courtesy of the UK tax payer.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
reply to post by Biigs

Heck no, how much of our tax goes to the royals?

None at all....

I would suggest you go back to page 4 of this thread and read my post...
edit on 5/12/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Krono

Costs each person who works £1 a year, value for money in my opinion.

Again, they don't cost us a bean. That figure is if you divide the expenses and what not, which they derive from the Crown Estate not taxation, among the people.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic in the "how much money do the royals cost us" debate. and im sorry if im about to pi** off any anti royals, but i had a strange moment earlier, i get them now and again, sort of psychic flashes.
Well my prediction is that the duchess will have a baby girl, and it will be called either Charlotte, catherine or kristina, and she will be a kind and good queen in a world that will have by then changed dramatically, and for the better.
As i say, it was just preminition. Could be a load of Bo******.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the 3 planets ?

what random nonsense is that ?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
when kate went to hospital she layed eggs, the eggs were placed in an incubation tank, every now and then kate returns to her eggs and sits on them for a few hours a day, wont be long till they hatch

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The severe "morning sickness" started when the planets alligned

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Sorry to go off topic in the "how much money do the royals cost us" debate. and im sorry if im about to pi** off any anti royals, but i had a strange moment earlier, i get them now and again, sort of psychic flashes.
Well my prediction is that the duchess will have a baby girl, and it will be called either Charlotte, catherine or kristina, and she will be a kind and good queen in a world that will have by then changed dramatically, and for the better.

They should call her Diana...

...and then await their judgement.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I thought the AC - lets get with the times - was Bush, or Cheney, no wait.... it was Ahmedinajad, hang on, maybe it was Obama, or was it Romney!

Seriously, we've had so many candidates, the religiously inclined nutjobs must be so confused by so many candidates!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Anti christ ??

Mm already the legacy of the Royal Feutus is heavy sickness and a nurses suicide !!

the scene where the nanny stands at a high window,rope round her neck crying out 'damien,damien !!'.

Only jokin,AC is religious babble and no unborn child is responsible for senseless tragedy.i.e the poor nurse
!!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I would hope that it has changed dramatically enough that even the mere idea of a queen or king is obsolete!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've seen many, many, MANY ridiculous threads on this entire site, but this has got to be in the top 5!

It always puts a smile on my face when I read it.

Sod it, I'll give the OP a S+F for the comedy values.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
12 flags
:shk:

FFS people get a grip

oh by the way

where is the baby is a reptilian thats why nurse was killed thread?

LMFBO

edit on 14/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
12 flags
:shk:

FFS people get a grip

oh by the way

where is the baby is a reptilian thats why nurse was killed thread?

LMFBO

edit on 14/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

Somebody made a thread about that?

That is vile and despicable.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join