It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg group goes hiking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Woops wrong thread.
edit on 12-5-12 by Mugen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Members of the Bilderberg group Dennis Healy for example have admitted their goal is to work towards a one world government. Whether they have the power and influence to accomplish such lofty goals is debatable.

This is how Denis Healey described a Bilderberg person to me: "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing." He said, "Bilderberg is a way of bringing together politicians, industrialists, financiers and journalists. Politics should involve people who aren't politicians. We make a point of getting along younger politicians who are obviously rising, to bring them together with financiers and industrialists who offer them wise words. It increases the chance of having a sensible global policy."

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 5-12-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat

They identified many of the Bilderberg hikers: Tsoukalis Loukas, Germany, President ELIAMEP; James Orbinski, Canada, Professor of Medicine and Political Science; Fu Ying, China, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs; Li Cheng, USA, Senior Fellow and Director of Research of the John Thornton China Center; Mandelson Peter, U.K., Member of House of Lords and Chairman Global Council; Richard Lambert, U.K., Chancellor University of Warwick and Former Director General of CBI; Kroes Neelie, Netherlands, Vice President European Commission and Commissioner for Digital Agenda; Franco Bernabe, Italy, CEO Telecom Italia SpA; Thomas Enders, Germany, CEO Airbus SAS; Jacob Wallenberg, Sweden, Swedish banker and industrialist; Rory Steward, U.K., Member of Parliament; Jurg Witmer, Switzerland, Chairman Givaudan SA and Clariant AG; Eric Emerson-Schmidt, USA, Executive Chariman Google Inc.; Groth Hans, Switzerland, Senior Director Pfizer Europe; Peer Steinbruck, Germany, Former German Finance Minister.

truthquake.com...

---

My comments:

It's really interesting to Google and look these people up..

In my opinion, these people do not strike me as sinister, bent on dominating or enslaving the world.

Every time I examine groups like this, or something like the CFR, I find basically well-educated people with honest faces. They seem to me like reasonable educated people. I cannot imagine them plotting sinister things like 9-11. (Anybody who objects to 9-11 being a deliberate plot, please don't post here. Your opinions don't deserve to be heard.) Not that we know that 9-11 was a sinister plot. For all we know it has good intentions, though it does not seem so.

So if it is the case that some group is stirring up wars and other things detrimental to the conditions of humans on this Earth, who may they be? Is it these people in the video? Who would want detrimental conditions for humans? (..especially, if plotted as a group, and why?)

A group of people to plot things that are detrimental to the Earth and the human condition.. I just don't buy it. However, to plot the acquisition of capital and political leverage/power as a group, and the results of that having negative repercussions due to shortsightedness/ignorance, having a lack of consideration/concern for others, or selfish greed.. now that I find to be more realistic.

A books cover means nothing, you can't deny that evil does exist, it is not that hard for me to believe that a bunch of sociopaths are attracted to the same greedy light like moths to a flame, and we are talking about sociopaths, those are the only people who can climb the corporate or political ladder while stepping on other peoples faces on the way!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

why would you think in the first place at all these people come together to plot about something like 9-11 or some kind of NWO or whatever. Why everything needs to be a conspiracy? These persons are all well respected people in their industries like you said. Neelie Kroes (she is from my country, The Netherlands) for example is a well respected Dutch politician and now Euro Commissioner for the European parliament. This woman is 71 years old, everyone in Holland is looking up to her, regardless from which political party she is. My point is that there is no reason for her to be in a secret plot. Most of the candidates change every year. Basically if you made it, you will be invited there at least once in your life. Because of their positions, they cannot speak publicly their minds and this conference is meant for that. Yes it is private, but it doesn't mean they secretly plot about whatever, I cannot simply believe that, it doesn't make any sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Written on the Georgia Guidestones it says "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature", it says nothing about reducing the population. These stones are in my opinion both pessimistic (that we are going to do or fail to do something that will cause a sharp decline in the population) and optimistic (that some will survive and will understand that the earth can support a smaller population better than a large one). Not to mention it is optimistic that those who survive are able to comprehend what they read.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld
reply to post by nOraKat

why would you think in the first place at all these people come together to plot about something like 9-11 or some kind of NWO or whatever. Why everything needs to be a conspiracy? These persons are all well respected people in their industries like you said. Neelie Kroes (she is from my country, The Netherlands) for example is a well respected Dutch politician and now Euro Commissioner for the European parliament. This woman is 71 years old, everyone in Holland is looking up to her, regardless from which political party she is. My point is that there is no reason for her to be in a secret plot. Most of the candidates change every year. Basically if you made it, you will be invited there at least once in your life. Because of their positions, they cannot speak publicly their minds and this conference is meant for that. Yes it is private, but it doesn't mean they secretly plot about whatever, I cannot simply believe that, it doesn't make any sense.

Maybe in the world you live in nobody has ever done anything evil or conspired, but I live in reality, in my world evil sociopaths exist, sociopaths are only after one thing, money and power, they are addictions like anything else, when you begin to understand the workings of the human brain, only then do you understand the workings of a conspiracy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join