It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Stationary "Disk Shape" Object hover above Hessdalen, and a shine bright white object, LIVE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
God I hate iPhone video... so dumb res size.. Now, about the pic.. dunno.. interesting! I was thinking maybe a blimp, but it didn't move.. who knows..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Looks to be a cloud, only 5 minutes of it, hmm
also notice the time of day, close to dark so the movement could simply be the darkening of the light around the area., and not much wind, could do this
or just dirt on the cover

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
A big UFO hover for one hour on Hessdalen forests detected by infrared CCTV camera by the Scientific Project Hessdalen.
Hessdalen in Norway is not new to this kind of inexplicable phenomena. Hessdalen is right now the most incredible place on Earth where find this kind of phenomena. “The lights of Hessdalen”, in Norway are heavily monitored 24/24 by military and scientific community.

*snipped for brevity*

LIVE CAM2
A circular stationary object right now on the left of the screen!!

www.hessdalen.org...

The research that has taken place at Hessdalen is certainly some of the most important ever done in relation to the UFO phenomena, but this footage doesn't appear to be anything more than a cloud. One of my favorite pieces of footage from Hessdalen was this one from 1999:

Pretty amazing stuff if you ask me, even if it is completely terrestrial in origin.

Although there is still a lot to be learned there, the vast majority of what has been documented consists of atmospheric plasmas. The value of this research could reach beyond providing possible explanations for some UFO events and may eventually provide us with alternate energy sources to tap into, or who knows what else.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by booNyzarC

The thought that we might be able to harness this phenomena as an energy source is fascinating to me. Not only that, I want my plasma cannon.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That is one BORING UFO! Sheeesh! They came all this way to BORE us to death!?? Heh.. Good find though

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Fate

Oh yeah, definitely.

There's no telling where this research can lead really.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like a cloud, being gently blown by the breeze.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Right now on camera link... starting at 1745..... www.hessdalen.org...

Lights on hills beyond town, then heading from right to left by houses... 2 huge white lights.

Is there any way to go back and review what just happened??
edit on 5-12-2012 by yankeerose because: additional info

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
To be honest, it looks like a a really slow moving cloud, i'm not convinced its anything else.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken, do you have any source material showing that the military is monitoring hessdalen?
Interesting topic for sure! While the "object" in the posted video appears to be nothing more than a cloud there certainly is enough compelling videos from hessdalen to prove that there is a phenomena going on beyond blurry youtube videos.
edit on 5-12-2012 by tomra because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hessdalen is the only phenomenom which really interests me. Because there is so much surveillance.

I really hope they will get more money at some point to investigate more and with better cameras

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
Hessdalen is the only phenomenom which really interests me. Because there is so much surveillance.

I really hope they will get more money at some point to investigate more and with better cameras

Indeed! And there really is a lot more to learn there. Some of the reports by residents over the years are jaw dropping, just like many UFO sightings. Getting to the bottom of it and gathering more examples which match with historical sightings can go a long way toward demystifying the overall UFO phenomenon and potentially reap other more pressing and important benefits like energy solutions and maybe even propulsion technologies.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Watch part of part 1, but as soon as I saw the night video where the camera was all over the place shaking about I gave up, same old poor camera skills. If someone can actually make a decent video, then they might grab my interest.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like a cloud but first lets LOOK at all the obvious PROBLEMS with this video

Its a YOUTUBE link

The cameras at that site GIVE A LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT VIEW

That view is typical for an i-phone video on youtube.

The quality from the actual cameras are far better than this.

Why do you guys fall for this stuff

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Right now on camera link... starting at 1745..... www.hessdalen.org...

Lights on hills beyond town, then heading from right to left by houses... 2 huge white lights.

Is there any way to go back and review what just happened??
edit on 5-12-2012 by yankeerose because: additional info

If you view the site using Realplayer you can record it at same time.... then if anything does happen, we will all be able to view the recording!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The first video, the cloud/UFO. Am I really the only person who can see a light travelling around it?
Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
dude

If this footage comes from a cctv camera why the hell would you post a static of that thing hovering. The only logical reason yoy woudn't want to show previous or following momentum is that it's just a cloud and you can see it dissolve.
If it's a UFO it must have appeared and disapeared. Even instantaneously. Not seeing either of this means it's an other attempt to make us loose our time.

Best regards

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Indeed, lenticular (sp?) clouds are pretty cool though.

I lent it more credibility than I should have initially because of the site and the camera belonging to the project, til I realized someone just recorded the cam and uploaded it to yt. There's nothing about a huge UFO on the Project Hessdalen site.

booNy!
edit on 7-12-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2012 by Kali74 because:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

booNy!
edit on 7-12-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

Well hey there Kali, good to see you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join