It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finding previous posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How can I find posts that I made in the past? I clicked on myATS and found the title to my previous 4 posts:
"Introduction", "question", "How old is the earth", and "JFK assassination". I had no trouble finding the first 2, but the last two I have to scan every post in the respective forum to find mine. Is there a faster way?

Thanks,
coolmanoh

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coolmanoh

Go to your profile here and just above that space where you see your last for posts - you'll see "(see all my posts)" - click that.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Go to "myATS" and at the very bottom of the screen, you'll find the ribbon. Click on "My Posts".

If you don't see the ribbon. look in the lower right corner and click "Show Ribbon".

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here is something useful for you as well. When someone replies to you in a thread, you can see those posts directly:

Firstly, Click Messages:

Secondly, Click Replies:

Thirdly, take a look at all the replies to you in different threads, they will be highlighted when they are new. This is a good way to manage all the conversations you are having in different threads.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

but that's only good for your last 800
any way of checking beyond that?

what i'm doing is if i can remember any unusual words or terms i use them AND my username as search terms
half of the time [after some result clicking] i can find them

reply to post by boncho

i always keep membercenter set to messages as a pinned tab
i get the u2u alerts via the ribbon toolbar on the bottom of the page
edit on 3-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

new topics

top topics

join