It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience being the "prey"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Almost a decade ago, when I was 18, I started to talk openly online about some of my odd experiences as a way of venting them/understanding them.

Well at the time I lived in a quarter of a double house(land lord divided a half double house into a first/second floor unit and a second third floor unit). This happened in February of 2004 Allentown PA. Anyway I was downstairs in the kitchen on the computer. I got semi/bored with the internet and decided to go upstairs to my bedroom and read a book.

I went to the bathroom(which was on the first floor adjacent tot he kitchen) and then before I left the kitchen to the stairs to go to my bedroom I remembered to leave the kitchen light on. Because if I turned the kitchen light off, if I decided to come back down I would be entering a pitch black kitchen area( a previous experience in my early teens has turned my off to pitch black areas period). Well I checked in on my mom because she fell asleep in the ground-floor living room sofa, then went upstairs with the phone in-case one of my friends called(who knows at what hour a party might start?).

I curled up on my bed(which was against the wall) and started reading "Kingdom of Heaven"(pretty decent book). Around three in the morning the cordless rings, I answer and all I hear is an incredibly intimidating(I can't help it but my eye's seem to tear up just remembering it, don't even feel sad or anything seems odd) and terrifying "ekk-guu-gar" type language being spoken.

At first I thought it was some kind of voice program thingy, as no normal person could make those kind of tones in such fluidity. After I accused the voice of being a prank call, it just got worse. I was so terrified I hanged up the phone and went to run downstairs to my mom(hey I was 18 at the time). I got to the top of the steps and just stopped. I don't know where this feeling came from, from my sub-conscious, instinct, intuition or divine guidance, but I just stopped and felt like I was being made a fool. Like someone was trying to trick me, and my next thought was "no".

I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my staff(an oak staff I owned at the time) and a butcher like knife(was using it to cut up boxes I think earlier). I crawled on my bed and for awhile just held the two in a kind of warrior pose and shut down all thought so I would just react. After awhile I calmed down and started reading the book again. I am not sure when(after 5 am), but right when the first bit of sky changed because of morning I heard an almost jumping sound. Like someone jumped down onto the trash cans or something on the walkway on the side of the house. Then I heard several more. I waited till it was morning morning, and went downstairs. Nothing was out of place or moved, except one thing.

The kitchen light was turned off. If I would of ran downstairs like I almost did, I would of ran into a pitch black semi large kitchen.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Is it possible your mom had turned off the light?
Always good to trust your gut at any rate.
Meditation will help you to be even more sensitive in present moment awareness.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
Is it possible your mom had turned off the light?
Always good to trust your gut at any rate.
Meditation will help you to be even more sensitive in present moment awareness.

naa, I asked her about it, but back then she was on meds that knocked her out because of a severe allergic rash from too much soy milk or something(nickel allergy).

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

dude i had a very similar experience:

except my urge to leave was run the # away from everyone you know and love
and only when i controlled myself enough to realize it might not be me doing this that i knew i wasnt

won a dance with the devil, by turning off the music

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I gave you a star and flag because I'm posting in your thread.
I haven't got a clue what you experienced but..

I went back into my bedroom and grabbed my staff(an oak staff I owned at the time) and a butcher like knife(was using it to cut up boxes I think earlier). I crawled on my bed and for awhile just held the two in a kind of warrior pose and shut down all thought so I would just react.

Careful how you swing those, you don't want to do a ninja on your mum.

Good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

join