It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holiday Avatar Contest!!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

You are extremely good at lettering....

I like your Avatars BTW...very cool.

ETA: I like the blend of the colors too...nicely done.
edit on 6-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Anybody know where all my stars have disappeared to on two submissions back on Page 6? They both had about 5 stars each and now neither have any?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

There appears to be a glitch of some kind. I just tried starring your posts on that page and got the standard response that shows if one tries to star something that has already been starred.

I'll create an alert and get an admin to check on it. Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Entry #2

And about that star glitch. My first entry had exactly one more star than the leader.
(jk)

Pretty sure there is a glitch in a person's brain if the don't star Santa Claws.

I think I like this one better, though.
edit on 12/7/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

There appears to be a glitch of some kind. I just tried starring your posts on that page and got the standard response that shows if one tries to star something that has already been starred.

I'll create an alert and get an admin to check on it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Not to worry, just thought it was strange that's all.

I still think we should be going down the route of ditching the star vote system entirely and instead round up all the entries on the closing date, give each entry an unique #ID, open a new thread and let members 'post' one vote of their choice. This way, all the entries all in one post so potential voters don't miss any, and there's also no chance of missing votes, glitches, etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Anybody know where all my stars have disappeared to on two submissions back on Page 6? They both had about 5 stars each and now neither have any?

I found these near the bottom of page 6 yesterday. Luckily, the page numbers caught them before they fell all the way through the bottom of the page.

I turned then into lost and found, but you'll probably have to identify them

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks heff you da man, im going to try and play around with that and make a entry. No promises lol.
2nd

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And another entry

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I done told ya I didn't want my wedding pictures on the internet. Now everybody's gonna want to take my sexy man!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I found these near the bottom of page 6 yesterday. Luckily, the page numbers caught them before they fell all the way through the bottom of the page.

I turned then into lost and found, but you'll probably have to identify them

Nahh, sure I had far more then 4.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Entry #2

edit on 7-12-2012 by Zarniwoop because: spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

That's very cool I love the Morse code. It is fitting for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Thanks. Except, I clearly can't spell "holidays" correctly

I'll see if I can beat the edit window.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

and Another entry

Bahaha I lol'ed outloud.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Maybe it's a conspiracy?!

I notice that too now that you mention it.....one of the stars came from me.

Okay...who stole Just Chris' stars????
Just please return them and no one will get hurt....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not to be a party -pooper...but I've seen a couple of animated backgrounds...and they cannot be part of the contest...and they will be removed from the thread...so no one "wears" them...

Animated backgrounds are not allowed.

from the Rules.....

edit on Fri Dec 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I have seen a couple, too.

I think that the idea is that they have a regular background, with the animated part as a .gif in the front of the image as an avatar. Maybe not on all of them...but the few I noticed. Maybe a consideration of it as a package deal might be in order?

Not that it matters to me. I just have ideas, and throw them out there for you folks to chew on.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Not to be a party -pooper...but I've seen a couple of animated backgrounds...and they cannot be part of the contest...and they will be removed from the thread...so no one "wears" them...

Animated backgrounds are not allowed.

from the Rules.....

edit on Fri Dec 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Ahhhh damn, ok i must've missed that one, seems like the Nyah Cat gets disqualified yet again, lol!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Remember Marty this is an Avatar contest. Most of us have been making Backgrounds, which is acceptable but you can make it legal by making an Avatar(transparent) that can sit on the blue background with the happy Holidays(or whatever) and posted as a set. But it must be seen as an animated Avatar and a static background. Just separate them and re submit.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by Im a Marty

Remember Marty this is an Avatar contest. Most of us have been making Backgrounds, which is acceptable but you can make it legal by making an Avatar(transparent) that can sit on the blue background with the happy Holidays(or whatever) and posted as a set. But it must be seen as an animated Avatar and a static background. Just separate them and re submit.

Yeah I realise that, I suppose i could do that.... will give it a whirl in a bit

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join