Arson Seen in Attack on Ex-Israeli Spy

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Arson Seen in Attack on Ex-Israeli Spy

consortiumnews.com

Exclusive: Suspected arson destroyed the Montreal home of ex-Israeli intelligence officer Ari Ben-Menashe, who says he escaped through a rear door. It’s unclear if the fire was an assassination attempt to finally silence a man who has angered the Israeli government, powerful Republicans and others, writes Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

Ex-Israeli intelligence officer Ari Ben-Menashe says he narrowly survived a possible assassination attempt Sunday night when his upscale home in Montreal was set ablaze in what Canadian authorities are describing as suspected arson.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.upi.com
edit on 3-12-2012 by markatUCR because: it contained a partial sentence at the end
edit on Mon Dec 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix code

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The article goes on to outline Ben-Menashe's role in any amount of deep state goings on in the Middle-East over the past several years, much of it centering around the October surprise of the Reagan years.
There are also details which relate to covert arms sales to Iran and Iraq using Israeli proxies.

(Big hat tip to a friend of mine who originally posted this on another forum I frequent.)

consortiumnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Lots of interesting stuff about this case in the latest update from Robert Parry, (available at link below) . It would appear that Mr Ben-Menashe has a growing number of enemies who could be considered suspects in this attack, as is the case it seems with any such people of general integrity who mix it up in higher circles

consortiumnews.com...

With due balanced criticism, as the originator of this news on this particular forum, I have to say I wish Robert Parry could have been a tad more specific with his sourcing of one particular claim, highlighted in the quote below,

Police are reportedly hoping the detailed samples of the accelerant may help them determine who was behind the attack. The arson squad’s initial assessment is said to be that the flammable agent was beyond the sort of accelerant used by common criminals. If the substance is indeed military-grade, a detailed analysis of its composition could indicate the manufacturer and provide other clues to what might be a larger plot, according to people familiar with the investigation.

All that said, big Kudos to Mr Ben-Menashe.

His recent experience appears to personify the difficulties involved in trying to do the right thing, knowing what he knew - Especially within the field he was working, which is surely a den of snakes if ever there was one?

join