Christianity is Ephraim the northern kingdom of Israel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've been persuing this theory of christianity being the northern kingdom of Israel of late. Now from history we know Ephraim was punished for it's idolatry and exiled amoung the nations several times, being dispersed and assimilated amoung the gentiles until they no longer even remembered the name of their own God and their heritage and ancestry was lost to the ravages of time.

We see in Zechariah 11 that God had 2 staves, the first one he broke named Beauty, symbolized the split between the northern kingdom of Israel (Ephraim) and the southern kingdom of Judah (Judea). Because of Solomon's idolatry and refusal to repent, God punished him by having his kingdom split in two, but because God loved David he spared this punishment from Solomon and had it fall on his son Rehoboam instead.

Next we see that 30 pieces of silver were given as payment:

Zechariah 11:12-13

12 Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.

13 And the Lord said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter.

This prophecy was fulfilled by Judas Iscariot, when he tried to return the 30 pieces of silver given for his work in betraying Christ, the Sanhedrin refused to accept the silver, citing that it was unlawful to return blood money to the coffers of the temple, they instead took the 30 pieces of silver Judas threw at their feet to purchase a potter's field to bury the poor in.

The very next instance in Zechariah 11:14 we see God break his other staff called Bonds, which was a second split between Israel and Judah. This second split occurred between the newly made jewish christians and the "orthodox" jews. This second breaking of his other staff Bonds is when christianity and judaism seperated ways.

Now all throughout Christ's ministry, his ministry dominated the cities in the northern kingdom primarily.

In Matthew 15:24 jesus says to the canaanit ewoman whose daughter was possessed by a demon "I was not sent but to the lost sheep of Israel".

Jesus later commanded his apostles to go out and inquire amoung the towns those who were worthy to hear the message. Indicating they were to search out their brothers who were lost amoung the gentiles (nations).

Paul enters the scene later and at first he preached to the jews, but when he grew angry with the jews' rejection of Christ he gave the message to the gentiles who were hungry for the Word. In so doing he reached the lost sheep of Israel who had been assimilated by the nations and the Holy Spirit prevailed.

So here we are 2000 years later, the Word is being preached to all the world in every corner of the earth and Ephraim is returning to the house of Israel through Christ, and their reproach is being healed. Prophecy being fulfilled again.

Hallelu-Yah.

Baruch Haba b'Shem Adonai, Yeshua Ha'Neseret, Ve Melekh Ha'Yisrael.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, Jesus of Nazareth, King of Israel.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
jesus and the 12 disciples

do you think`that could be the 13 "houses" of isreal

could judea mean judus????

just thinking out loud

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If a Chinese man converts to Christianity, does he become part of an Israelite tribe?

When it comes to tribes, its a matter of genetics... not labels and symbolism. 'Ephraim', like the other tribes is the name of an actual clan of people, genetically descended from Israel. Its not a name or a title for a group that anybody can become part of, by finding connections in the bible.

Throughout history the Israelite tribes have mingled, yet some have retained their jewish traditions. Which is why an Indian Jew looks more like an Indian than somebody from the middle east...and an Ethiopian jew resembles other Ethiopians.

As for the tribes being assimilated, think again. Most of the Israelite tribes still exist today with their clan names, but they are not exactly Jews or Christian. Ephraim = Afridi , Reuben = Rabbani, Asher = Ashuri, Levi = Levani, Naftali = Daftani, Gad = Gadoon etc.

As the OT says...

“The God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgath Pilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh, and brought them to Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river of Gozan, to this day.”

1. Habor = Pesh-Habor = Peshawar (Pesh means pass... city of the pass)

2. Hara = Herat

3. Gozan = The ancient name of the River Amu Darya wiki

What people who hold deep grudges against the state of Israelite, themselves claim descent from Israelites? This is an example that religion does not change genetics.

edit on 3-12-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Very good thought.

From the LDS Church.... "Of the twelve tribes, the tribes of Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, will be gathered first and then direct the other tribes in their gathering (see JST, Genesis 48:5–11; Deuteronomy 33:16–17; D&C 133:30–39)." -- this is bullet point #6 from chapter 24.

"It is essential in this dispensation that Ephraim stand in his place at the head, exercising the birthright in Israel which was given to him by direct revelation. Therefore, Ephraim must be gathered first to prepare the way, through the gospel and the priesthood, for the rest of the tribes of Israel when the time comes for them to be gathered to Zion." -- page 66.

I often find some very good Biblical insight from LDS website. I came across this regarding a book review. Of course, they say Zion is America. Many people say Ephraim is America.

edit on 3-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Very good thought.

From the LDS Church.... "Of the twelve tribes, the tribes of Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, will be gathered first and then direct the other tribes in their gathering (see JST, Genesis 48:5–11; Deuteronomy 33:16–17; D&C 133:30–39)." -- this is bullet point #6 from chapter 24.

"It is essential in this dispensation that Ephraim stand in his place at the head, exercising the birthright in Israel which was given to him by direct revelation. Therefore, Ephraim must be gathered first to prepare the way, through the gospel and the priesthood, for the rest of the tribes of Israel when the time comes for them to be gathered to Zion." -- page 66.

I often find some very good Biblical insight from LDS website. I came across this regarding a book review. Of course, they say Zion is America. Many people say Ephraim is America.

edit on 3-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Well Ephraim was the "nickname" of the northern kingdom of Israel after Solomon fell into idolatry, during Rehoboam's reign is when the 2 kingdoms fractured, a delayed punishment on Solomon for his apostacy, doomed to be carried out by Rehoboam.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
jesus and the 12 disciples

do you think`that could be the 13 "houses" of isreal

could judea mean judus????

just thinking out loud

There are no 13 houses, only 1 house but it was broken in two because Solomon fell into apostacy and turned towards false gods in his old age.

Judea is the southern kingdom.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

If a Chinese man converts to Christianity, does he become part of an Israelite tribe?

When it comes to tribes, its a matter of genetics... not labels and symbolism. 'Ephraim', like the other tribes is the name of an actual clan of people, genetically descended from Israel. Its not a name or a title for a group that anybody can become part of, by finding connections in the bible.

Genetics is passed on from the mother's line, even the jews recognize this and science proves it. Mitochondrial DNA passes down through the mother's line, not the father's and that DNA goes all the way back for thousands of years.

Genetics bears no matter, in Christ you are adopted into the royal family regardless and according to ancient jewish rites of adoption, adopted children are counted as blood relatives through the father's line, which in this case would be Jesus for christians. Yes, you may be against Paul, and when it comes to your denial there is no helping that matter, time will prove the truth, but this is from Paul in a sermon to the galatians.

Galatians 3:26-29

26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Genetics bears no matter, in Christ you are adopted into the royal family regardless and according to ancient jewish rites of adoption, adopted children are counted as blood relatives through the father's line, which in this case would be Jesus for christians.

Even if you are adopted into the "family".... why does this family comprising of all races be called 'Ephraim', an Israelite tribe.

Also, you contradict yourself when you quote Galatians.

Because Paul believes everybody is assimilated in Jesus.
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus"

Yet you believe Christians are "Ephraim", who are basically Israelites and Jews.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You're on the right track. But heres a couple of prophesies to look at.

Genesis 48
Genesis 49

According to these prophesies the offspring of Israel was to become nations by the time of the end. See verse 49-1. And Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. And considering how Jews and Israelites have been scattering to the world since the days of Moses chances are much of today's humanity probably has a genetic link back to the offspring of Israel.

Then you need to look at how Christianity fits into those prophesies.

Galatians 3
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 4
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

You then need to read Romans 11 and the olive tree parable.

According to the parable the blood Jews and Israelites were cut off. The branches that were broken off of the tree.
But in turn Christians are being grafted into their places. The wild olive tree branches. But what is the tree? The family tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. You are an adopted Israelite.
edit on 4-12-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

According to the parable the blood Jews and Israelites were cut off. The branches that were broken off of the tree.
But in turn Christians are being grafted into their places. The wild olive tree branches. But what is the tree? The family tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. You are an adopted Israelite.

Replacement theology is wrong. We didn't replace them, we will become one with the jews when they acknowledge their offense per Hosea 5:15, then Zechariah 12:10 happens. Even Jesus said he has 2 flocks he has to bring with him and both flocks will become one under one shepherd.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Ezekiel also mentions this restoration of the staff God broke called Bonds:

Ezekiel 37:15-28

15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

24 “David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. 25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children’s children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 28 The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”’”

The entire point of God taking a people from the gentiles for his own is to provoke the jews to jealousy so they will turn and seek his face again. They must come to a place where they recognize their ancestors chose for them as a people, human tradition over God.
edit on 4-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Actually you're partially wrong. There is a partial replacement going on here. However. If you read Romans 11 however what's going on is a temporary condition.

Romans 11
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

And then the question to ask is what's going on? Why is there a new covenant? And the key to those answers is this verse.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear; ) unto this day.

What is Paul referring to here? Isaiah 6.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate'
12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

So what happened? The first century Jews and Israelites triggered a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And it's still running.

Verse 27 is referring to this.
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

Understand what's going on now?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

They were made to sacrifice Jesus as the Lamb of God. The entire point of them being "the chosen people" was they were created to be the priests of nations and priests were to offer up the sacrifice for the atonement not just of Israel but the gentiles too once a year. Their faillure that triggered a Leviticus curse was they failed to recognize what they had done. The entire point of the Feastdays of Yahveh was to prepare them for the sacrifice of Jesus, and they failed to pay heed to the prophecies because their faith was replaced by a tradition of men. They paid a heavy price offering up the Lamb of God.

Matthew 27:24-26

24 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person.[d] You see to it.”

25 And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.”

26 Then he released Barabbas to them; and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered Him to be crucified.

They cursed themselves by offering him up, but this curse was also a future prophecy to be fulfiled, of their impending redemption, that the blood of the Lamb would cover them.

Between the mid 1800's to now there was a revival in Europe and many of the jews there in that time came to believe Jesus as Messiah, and now in Israel at least 15,000 believe so they are beginning to awaken. The orthodox at least are acknowledging he was a jew.

Furthermore the 144k have already been chosen, and they were raised up the day Jesus was crucified and after the veil split from top to bottom they resurrected and went into Jerusalem.

Matthew 27:51-53

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

This was the first resurrection. The first fruits are always taken from the first harvest because Yahveh always comes first. The first resurrection was the first reaping and the first fruits are jews, 12,000 from each tribe.
edit on 8-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You have most of what happened but there is a detail that needs to be added.
Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

John the Baptist as Elijah the Prophet was the "other" messiah. It would appear that his premature death is what triggered the curse and what happened to Jesus Christ. Why is this?

These verses.
Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

John was the messenger. Jesus Christ was the Lord. And one guy never showed up. Or possibly did but never was recorded in the gospels.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

John the Baptist was like Elisha, he had a portion of Eljiah's spirit. Before Elijah was taken, Elisha requested a double portion of his spirit and Elijah said it was a hard thing he asked for but it were possible for God to allow it, Elisha would see him go. Elisha saw him taken up in a whirlwind (tornado). The actual Elijah will not show up until the tribulation begins.

Are you trying to say Jesus was never supposed to be crucified? That's what it sounds like.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

This gets back to what Elijah is actually doing with the water. 1 Kings 17 is the picture of immersion into the river of life (Baptism). By preparing the way, John the Baptist was symbolizing being born again. We enter the water to be baptized (repent of sin). By preparing the way for the return of Christ, John was entering 7 billion souls into the water at the first resurrection. That day is now.

Revived from the Dead REV 20

Read Revelation 20.

Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The wicked generation is even here to witness Christ return.

This is the 'sons' and fathers being united. After tribulation, the righteous will rule and the wicked become sons. They will then be raised to new life by the saints.

Get this message from my latest thread: Message to the Nations

What did Paul say about the wicked and righteous in the last day (First resurrection of 7 billions)

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Hebrews 9

28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Who is waiting and where are they waiting?

You must be born again.

edit on 8-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The answer to your question. Maybe. You see when you are dealing with a God the problem is that he is an all powerful being that exists in a place not like this earth. My guess would be is that the event that sent us down this timeline we're on wasn't written in stone until it happened. Herod had a choice. He just chose badly. If he had refused Salome's request for the head of John the Baptist then the past 2000 years may have turned out completely different.

Also Jesus Christ didn't really freak out on the religious caste and start with the parables until the death of John.
Matthew 10
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And then you get to chap 13. After John's death.
Matthew 13
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Why is he referring to Isaiah 6? He knew the curse had been triggered at that point. And when a prophet refers to those symptoms that means the people were cursed. He became a different guy at that point. And that makes me think there was a possible different future that was cut off.

The Jews were expecting a warrior king to lead them back to the days of King David and Solomon in the first century AD. That seems to be plan A. But the Jews simply proved they were unworthy. So it would appear the Ancient of Days simply threw up his hands on the matter and slapped them with a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. Leaving Jesus Christ the task of creating a kludge or a patch. A quickly devised plan B when A broke apart. Yet still adhering to the promises made in Genesis and to Moses.

edit on 10-12-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Why is he referring to Isaiah 6? He knew the curse had been triggered at that point. And when a prophet refers to those symptoms that means the people were cursed. He became a different guy at that point. And that makes me think there was a possible different future that was cut off.

I think it happened the way it was meant to. Why? Because of this:

Ecclesiastes 1:9 That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.

Nothing new under the sun, in order for there to be a different outcome would require it to be new, and it cannot be new because history repeats itself nd the entire first chapter of Ecclesiastes deal with loops, time loops and loops in nature. Even Christ's sacrifce was foreshadowed, many times before it happened, in Genesis 22 and Exodus 12, the sacrifice of the lamb with Abraham and then in Egypt with Moses. The serpent continues to eat it's own tail until there is nothing left. The point in time when there is nothing left for the serpent to consume is when Jesus must return lest no flesh be spared.

The only way the jews would offer up a man as a sacrifice to God would be if it was done unwillingly. They would not willingly sacrifice a man to God, least of all sacrifice God himself. If they had known Jesus was the Holy One they would not have been able to go through with it, and this is why they could not know. Jesus did what needed to be done to push them in that direction, just like when he saw Satan enter into Judas Iscariot, but instead of casting him out, he let what was coming play out because he knew it had to.

The other thing that makes me say it was meant to happen was his sacrifice was prophesied of in Genesis 22, When Abraham was asked to sacrifice his son Isaac, and he made Isaac carry the wood he was to be offered up on (just as Jesus carried the wood he was offered up on), yet God stopped Abraham before he could kill Isaac and provided a sacrifice for Abraham, the ram with it's horns caught in a thornbush, symbolizing the crown of thorns on Christ's head.
edit on 10-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think the norther kingdom of Israel is contained within Christianity. Jesus came for the lost sheep of Isael which is the norther Kingdom of Israel which had been exiled into Assyria in 721 bc. They lost their identity and Jesus said my sheep hear my voice. The gospel message was to spread around the world and retrieve the lost sheep of Israel (i.e. lost 10 tribes). The portion of Christianity that is the lost 10 tribes are those that strongly love the Jews and the Jewish state. I have some blog posts dealing with it and their are two researchers, Steven Collins of the US and Yair Davidiy of Israel that are both researching the where abouts of the lost 10 tribes. Check out my blog at www.danielbarzohar.blogspot.com

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The old hereditary distinctions are irrelevant in Christianity, so people "researching" tribes are wasting their energy.
Christians have as their founding documents, books written by the Apostles (the New Testament) especially gifted with spiritual inspiration.
Among those writers was Paul, who said there is no longer Jew or gentile.
He goes on repeatedly in his letters to develop the concept of universality of the faith and for believers to fully accept others from every background.
"Loving Jews" and loving the so-called 'Jewish state' does not fall into the obligations of Christians and actually goes against New Testament teaching. Also against the moral law in the Ten Commandments where it says "Thou shalt not kill" and "Thou shalt not steal". The criminal enterprise merely calling itself 'Israel' was founded on murder and theft, regardless of the propaganda that suggests otherwise.
God did not found Israel and it wasn't miraculous. It was done through cold blooded scheming and political manipulation. The whole thing from beginning to end was well documented, so it is no secret to anyone interested in the truth.
If you want to throw away your life living in a cloud of delusion, then go ahead and mindlessly support Israel and believe God will give you Brownie points.
edit on 2-3-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by danielbarzohar

I think the norther kingdom of Israel is contained within Christianity. Jesus came for the lost sheep of Isael which is the norther Kingdom of Israel which had been exiled into Assyria in 721 bc. They lost their identity and Jesus said my sheep hear my voice. The gospel message was to spread around the world and retrieve the lost sheep of Israel (i.e. lost 10 tribes). The portion of Christianity that is the lost 10 tribes are those that strongly love the Jews and the Jewish state. I have some blog posts dealing with it and their are two researchers, Steven Collins of the US and Yair Davidiy of Israel that are both researching the where abouts of the lost 10 tribes. Check out my blog at www.danielbarzohar.blogspot.com

This is what the 7 lamp Menorah represents. The 7 churches are 7 tribes. I too believe this is why Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. Benjamin and Levi stayed with Judah. Levi had to stay with Judah because only the levites could be priests. See the land that comprised Judea the southern kingdom of Judah and compare against the land alottments.

Ofcourse much of the northern kingdom was assimilated by the gentiles and lost their identities, but many of their decendants would return through Jesus which is the point of Jesus' discussion with the Samaritan woman by the well. Samaritans were half hebrews, decended from the Israelite women who were raped by the Assyrians. Ofcourse Christ's offer of salvation wasn't just to the lost sheep, but the "whosever's" who would believe in him and accept his kingship which is the other sheep not of that fold he had to bring with him who would be one (herd) under one shepherd.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join