It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People Hate the Jews? A Look at Anti-Semitism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Hi Cookie--

ANY group calling themselves Master Race (or 'chosen people' which is the same thing) will cause feelings of hatred or contempt by the rest of humanity (99.999%) - although modern Jews are no longer are 'Judaeans' but are of mixed races /proselytes.

You DID know that the sons of Isra'el (bene Yisro'el) are extinct didn't you? Wait a minute, you think they're HOLY?

The absolute 'core' of Rabinnic Judaeism, i.e. the Torah espouses racial genocide of entire villages if ONE person is found trying to worship other clan gods than YHWH the post exilic clan god of the Judaeans.

Below are some specific passages within the Torah 'of the Jews' which specifically espouse racial genocide (most use the Heb.Term CH-R-M = to ‘mark for extermination’ in the context of a Holy War where a specific group is targeted for extinction) of the Canaanite amphyctionies & specifically about ‘divine commands’ to exterminate the Amalekites - especially ‘marked for extermination’ almost as if they were wearing orange stars
e.g. Exodus 17: 8-16

And YHWH said to Mosheh, Write this down as a Memorial on a Scroll & read it into the ears of Joshua son of Nun : Behold, I will Exterminate the Seed (lit. ‘Remembrance’) of the Amalekites from Under Heaven - therefore Mosheh built an Altar to YHWH there etc.

Deuteronomy 7: 1-5 (i.e. Torah)

When YHWH your clan god brings you to the land where you are headed to take possession of it, and has cast out the goyim before you even the Hittites, and the Girgachites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, even seven gentile nations that are more numerous and powerful that you are now:

And when YHWH your clan god has delivered them, you shall utterly exterminate them all showing no mercy to them; neither will you make peace treaties with them nor enter into marriage with them – for they will turn your sons from following me, and cause them to worship other clan gods – thus will the anger of YHWH burn against you and destroy you without notice.

Deuteronomy 13: 12-17a (Torah)

12 If you should hear a rumour in one of the towns which YHWH your clan god will give you to live in, saying ‘I heard certain evil men taking some of the town out encouraging them to worship other foreign clan gods which you have not yet heard of, you shall set up an Inquiry and if the acusation is proved true that such a ritual Toqebah (‘cultic abomination’) has in fact taken place, you will utterly genocide all the inhabitants of that town, utterly destroying the town and its inhabitants, even down to the animals – then you will gather together all of their belongings and utterly burn the lot in the town square – and not take any of it for yourself, and leave it a perpetual Ruin, never again to be rebuilt.

Deuteronomy 20: 10-18

This is the Rule of War for the Towns of the Goyim which YHWH your clan god shall give unto you and your sons as an Inheritance – You shall leave nothing alive that breathes, but you shall utterly exterminate every one of them, namely Hittites, & Amorites,Canaanites, Perizzites,Hivites & Jebusites; exactly as YHWH your clan god has commanded you, so that they will not be able to teach you all of their peculiar ritual Toq’eboth (‘taboos’, ‘cultic abominations’) that they perform for their own clan gods, leading you into sin against YHWH your clan god.

Deuteronomy 25:17-19

Now remember what Amalekites (lit. ‘Amalek’) did to you when you were sojourning out of the land of Mitzrayim : how they came upon you on the road and attacked your rear guard, including the weakest ones in your camps, and how they showed no reverence for the Elohim (‘gods’) – so it shall come to pass that when the land you shall be given by your clan god YHWH is finally settled and becomes your Inheritance to possess, you shall utterly genocide the Seed of Amalek (lit. ‘Remembrance’) from under the heavens – you will never ever forget this.

Outside the Torah, we have references to ‘the fulfillment of the Divine Commands to genocide’ the goyim in books like Joshua and 1 Samuel, in the context of the (CH-R-M) Holy War ‘devoted’ marking of a particular group for racial and cultural Extermination and Genocide of the other’: -

This is the same ‘racial’ segregation of The Other that we saw last century in the Nazi death camps the religious underpinnings of the racial genocide were not emphasised to the public (e.g. the Thule Society Tenets of Aryan Supremacy and how to deal with 'slave races' etc.)

See : Joshua 8:1-2, 8:23

Joshua 10: 31-33 (ref the extermination of Lachish)
Joshua 10:34-35 (ref the genocide of Eglon)
Joshua 10:36-37 (ref the wiping out of the Hebronites)
Joshua 10: 38-39 (ref the annhialation of Debir)

And this is only the TIP of the iceburg - pretty nasty hatred of all 'non Jews' -it gets worse in the Talmud !

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm glad to see people waking up and seeing what I figured out when I was 17 or 18. I tried to question it and was called "racist" or "anti-semitic", but I never had any hate in my heart when I asked why do jews gather around all natural resources on earth, how did they come to own them, own TV and Hollywood, own all major banks, control Wall Street?---To me, it didn't make any sense for people who are less than 1% of the population to have accomplished it, but they have.

I hear people talking in public about jews a lot over the last five years or so, and it's never in a positive way. I told my wife that when you see regular people on the street talking publicly about something like this, something is getting ready to go down---that's usually how it starts. I don't know. All I know is there's too many people dying, and not enough people living. There's to many people suffering and struggling. Why would anyone be surprised if there was an uprising? All most people do is work, and when they get paid, it all goes to bills. The electric company keeps raising their rates! Who owns the electric company, anyways? Then, what's left has to go to grocercies and gas. Too bad if you need any clothes or have any wants. It's only about losing it all for your needs nowadays and people are sick of it. I know I am.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Cosmic911
you cannot deny crimes committed against Jewish people. I'm pretty sure 6.5 million Jews didn't put themselves in ovens and cook themselves. Do you still think these people weren't hated, or is it just me? Talk about pathetic.

yes crimes were committed against Jewish people AND other cultures all over the world as well.

for example: approximately 50 million Native Indians that were slaughtered for the land in North America.

thats just 1 example. Just wondering if you ever think about the other cultures that have suffered on this planet too? or do we all just have to focus on jewish suffering?

I find that to be very odd.

Here is a fine example of the ignorance shown in this thread. Nowhere did the person he was responding to say anything about not thinking about other cultures that have had bad experiences, nowhere did he compare Jews to others in any way, but infowarrior makes it seem like he did.

It's interesting how often people use misdirection or blatant lies to push their agenda against one race or culture or religion.

Ignorance at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I did find it very interesting when a person choose to equate "chosen people" with a term used by the Nazis. Not surprising considering the ignorance and hate in this thread...the norm on ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Seems the person doing the misdirection here is you. I have read every post on this thread and i have seen nothing of this "hate" you speak of. Almost everyone on here that has made examples of jewish wrongdoing have pointed out that its not the general jewish populace, its mostly their policies that people object to. I have seen no one calling the jews names, likening them to animals, or making derogative personal attacks against them. Most have been pointing out patterns the Jewish people have practiced that are discriminatory and destructive, and this is not "hate" speech, its an attempt at objective review of history. I suppose that according to you, anyone who criticizes any cultures actions at any point in history "hates" those people. Please stop equating objective discussion of a nation or peoples policies with irrational emotional attachments, as this derails the conversation, and ends the opportunity to learn.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Seems the person doing the misdirection here is you. I have read every post on this thread and i have seen nothing of this "hate" you speak of. Almost everyone on here that has made examples of jewish wrongdoing have pointed out that its not the general jewish populace, its mostly their policies that people object to. I have seen no one calling the jews names, likening them to animals, or making derogative personal attacks against them. Most have been pointing out patterns the Jewish people have practiced that are discriminatory and destructive, and this is not "hate" speech, its an attempt at objective review of history. I suppose that according to you, anyone who criticizes any cultures actions at any point in history "hates" those people. Please stop equating objective discussion of a nation or peoples policies with irrational emotional attachments, as this derails the conversation, and ends the opportunity to learn.

Where did I say anything about "hate?" How about claiming people are calling Jews names or likening them to animals? Where did I say anything about commenting on anyone who criticizes? Apparently you have chosen to provide an excellent example of what I have said.

It's too bad you choose to go on the attack using blatant lies instead of trying to discuss the factual information I posted.

Please stop following the playbook of ignorance and try to see reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

ANY group calling themselves Master Race (or 'chosen people' which is the same thing) will cause feelings of hatred or contempt by the rest of humanity (99.999%) - although modern Jews are no longer are 'Judaeans' but are of mixed races /proselytes.

G-d called the Jewish people as his Chosen ones. Envy and hatred of the nations towards Israel is a reflection of the sins and errors of the nations, not the Jewish people.

As far as "mixed races", today we have genetic testing that proves quite conclusively that there is very much Jewish "genes" that reflect very little intermingling with outsiders.

You have to remember, ultimately, we are all ethnically Jewish. As descendants of Noah, and Adam, we are all under G-d's jurisdiction. Some of us have just delved from His path further than others.

the Torah espouses racial genocide of entire villages if ONE person is found trying to worship other clan gods than YHWH the post exilic clan god of the Judaeans.

Yes, He is a jealous G-d.

But let's take your examples cited. The Amalekites killed the trailing Jewish brethren while they were wandering in the desert. They hated the Jews. G-d commanded the Jews to retaliate - as in a just war with moral rationale.

As far as the Hittites, Amorites, Canannaites, etc. - These all occupied the land of Israel in the time of Moses, and these people were giants. They were also evil and G-d wanted them wiped out for their evil ways.

Just as we see today, Israel has enemies that - to outsiders - appear to be completely illogical and irrational. The hatred is imbued in these enemies of Israel at a very young age, and a part of their culture and "education".

Lastly, not all statements in the Bible are literal. An "eye for an eye" for example, refers to monetary damages, not murder. You have to read the rabbinical commentaries - or understand Hebrew - to catch the nuances of the language.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"Not surprising considering the ignorance and hate in this thread...the norm on ATS"

Um....does the above ring any bells? My further writing was descriptions of hate speech which were conspicuously absent from the thread, demonstrating the fact that i fail to see the ignorance and "hate" that you spoke of. Interesting that you poke at my ignorance and inability to deal with reality, when ignoring the reality of the past is what i said many people are guilty of, and like you, have little ability to remember something from as far back as 3 or 4 posts, and thereby unable to rationally interact in the present. My point of the above post was that people quickly decry "hate" when jews are criticized, in order to derail the conversation with personal attacks or aspersions to the persons character, when, in fact, no hate has been displayed, only rational discussions of history that may have been hidden for a specific agenda. Please show me an example of people on this forum expressing hatred towards jews, and no, legitimate criticism does not constitute hate. If you can do that, we can carry on the debate, if not, please keep your inflammatory, disparaging, and juvenile derailment tactics for your conversations with other teenagers.
edit on 5-12-2012 by pexx421 because: extrapolation of the point

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

"Not surprising considering the ignorance and hate in this thread...the norm on ATS"

Um....does the above ring any bells? My further writing was descriptions of hate speech which were conspicuously absent from the thread, demonstrating the fact that i fail to see the ignorance and "hate" that you spoke of. Interesting that you poke at my ignorance and inability to deal with reality, when ignoring the reality of the past is what i said many people are guilty of, and like you, have little ability to remember something from as far back as 3 or 4 posts, and thereby unable to rationally interact in the present. My point of the above post was that people quickly decry "hate" when jews are criticized, in order to derail the conversation with personal attacks or aspersions to the persons character, when, in fact, no hate has been displayed, only rational discussions of history that may have been hidden for a specific agenda. Please show me an example of people on this forum expressing hatred towards jews, and no, legitimate criticism does not constitute hate. If you can do that, we can carry on the debate, if not, please keep your inflammatory, disparaging, and juvenile derailment tactics for your conversations with other teenagers.
edit on 5-12-2012 by pexx421 because: extrapolation of the point

Yes, a perfect playbook response.
1) Spin everything you got called out for instead of admitting you were full of crap.
2) Go on the attack in a subtle manner, acting as if you really wan discourse.
3) Demand proof (while offering none of your own about the things you got called out on)
4) Go on the blatant attack and include personal attacks.

Thanks for continuing to provide examples of what I posted. Despite it being funny, I am done with you.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Um, hello? You stated, "the hate on this" blah blah blah. Then i point out that I saw no hate here per se, just discussion. And then you start yelling at me and calling me liar. I then ask you to point out the hate that you see here, per your own post, and you reply again calling me a liar, rather than just saying "oh, yea, I did say that". Just look at your third post up. Because you keep refusing to back up your claims of hate present here, and continue to call me liar when the only statement I have made is I see no hate, then I label you, sir, troll. Please don't come on once again to call me liar, or make up other accusations unless you base them off of rationality and back them up with evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I do believe in your point on the unethical tactics used by some people to aquire power and wealth, but I have to dissagree with the survival of the fittest analogy.....most animals do just that..... Survive.. these guys live to the fullest and always want more at others exspense.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The Jews didn't proclaim they were the chosen people. God proclaimed the Jews are His chosen people. There is a difference.

If you deny that God said this you deny the bible, if you deny the bible you deny the creator of the universe from the perspective of the Jews & the Christians.

Therefore you are likely one of the two; Muslim or atheist.

Atheists are magically becoming 'best friends' with the Muslims for the purpose of hating on the Jews, wonder why, because technically the atheists should be hating on all religions equally, but they are not. I have yet to hear a single atheist in any form of media call the belief in the koran a stupid thing for stupid people, yet I've been bombarded (from atheists) with the lie that the belief in the bible is a stupid thing for stupid people.

And why is spellcheck on these forums saying an undercase bible is ok but an undercase koran is not?

Be fair atheists, spread your point of view to all religions.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
really? Where do i start with this. So atheist or muslim are only options if not believing in the judeo christian tradition? Not...hindu, jainist, taoist, buddhist, shinto, shammanist, vodun, or any other spiritual ideology out there? I seriously doubt God said that, i doubt the bible, and i doubt the creator of the universe from the judeo-christian perspective. I am not atheist or Muslim.
And worse yet, now there is a conspiracy between atheists and muslims? Ive never heard such drivel. Somebody please put an intelligent post again, so i dont have to lose more brain cells listening to these two. Sorry for being obnoxious, but seriously. Lets get this thread going again with some real info. It was getting interesting. I enjoy getting info on the history leading up to the final option, other than "Hitler was crazy and wanted to kill a bunch of jews". That makes about as much sense as "They hate us and want to come kill us because of our freedom and democracy".

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by mideast

+ I know some of them are doing wrong things in the name of Jews.

And that goes for everyone else on the planet too.

I am sure there are Palestinians that do wrong things in the name of Palestinians.

and Christians that do wrong thing in the name of Christianity.

yada yada

and this Zionist thingy, is there any other group of people with a label?

And how do you tell a Zionist Jew from an ordinary Jew?
Like,
Do you ask a Jew, hey, are you a Zionist?

edit on 073131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

When I saw a Jew , I would ask , Are you planning to take the lands from Nile till Euphrates or not? Do you support massacres and making people refugee ?

It wouldn't be my opening sentence , but I would ask this some how.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Those people had blood of 70000 Iranian civilian people on their hands.

Is that in your selection of history ?

No.

Is their plans written in your history selection ?

No.

This is an old plan to play victim and every one is familiar with.

IMO , next time they wanted to play victim , you give them your own house.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkangel831

I just love the way bigotry is couched in politically correct terms

Face it

If you hate any one group of people, for the alleged actions of a few, you are a BIGOT.. Or Racist .. Take your pick

You all make such outlandish claims this is serouly one of the most hilarious threads if it was not so sick

"Outlandish claims"??? I see a lot of FACTUAL information here. A great of historically ACCURATE information here. And we are to take your post seriously? Where do you refute these claims?

I simply see a childish ad hominem, followed by post hoc, ergo hoc fallacy and concluded with a false assertion!

There is no need to embrace ignorance when so many of this thread are denying it will facts and historical evidence. You may now proceed to thrusting your head back into the sand.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Okay, so let me sum up this thread for everyone. One side argues the facts, citing multiple instances where a certain population group has gone to multiple different countries and used manipulation and bribery to support themselves and destabilize the freedoms and economies of multiple other nations, sometimes inciting revolutions against the native regimes, attempting to overthrow their legitimate governments, to the costs of the livelihoods and lives of the local and native populations, and perhaps this is why this group is mistrusted or criticized. On the other hand we have a group arguing that other people do bad things too, and that anyone pointing out factual evidence of patterns of wrongdoing by specific populations (or perhaps only those pointing out factual evidence of wrongdoing by jews) are obviously just bigots and full of hate. This group uses no historical or evidential basis for its accusations, and mostly resorts to name calling and attacks. As debates are weighed, I have a pretty good idea which side gets the trophy.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Okay, so let me sum up this thread for everyone. One side argues the facts, citing multiple instances where a certain population group has gone to multiple different countries and used manipulation and bribery to support themselves and destabilize the freedoms and economies of multiple other nations, sometimes inciting revolutions against the native regimes, attempting to overthrow their legitimate governments, to the costs of the livelihoods and lives of the local and native populations, and perhaps this is why this group is mistrusted or criticized. On the other hand we have a group arguing that other people do bad things too, and that anyone pointing out factual evidence of patterns of wrongdoing by specific populations (or perhaps only those pointing out factual evidence of wrongdoing by jews) are obviously just bigots and full of hate. This group uses no historical or evidential basis for its accusations, and mostly resorts to name calling and attacks. As debates are weighed, I have a pretty good idea which side gets the trophy.

Excellent job of spin, but then we have already discussed your complete detachment from reality and how you follow the bigot playbook perfectly.

Yes, I am a liar, I said I was done, but felt compelled to reply.

Now I am done with you for good.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join