It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People Hate the Jews? A Look at Anti-Semitism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

The Jews are suffering from their own government, which would be the Party of Sion. This party was funded by Rothschild (confirmed by the Party itself), and, just like our government is not representative of us people's interests, the Sion Party is not representative of the Jewish community's interests. All the Jews want is peace. But Nethanyahu wants war. As long as this political party is still there, it seems the Jews will never get peace... Rothschild was very bent on triggering wars.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

' early early anti semitism '...?

jacob and esau - two BROTHERS - say 2300 bC

from the first came the judahites [ those from the tribe of judah ]
from the latter originated the ' jews ' aka edom aka pharisees aka Synagogue.

..if you post something - do your homework first.
Please.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"...and esau said in his heart,
i will murder my brother jacob "

Note the ' brother ' part
meaning, they "look alike ".

Still actual.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Thanks for your input.

Where are these quotes from? Are they biblical? I'm looking for historical reasons.

..if you post something - do your homework first.
Please.

And before you insult someone by being rude, you should probably wait until your WATS index is greater than 2.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not, but one point of contention throughout history, is that Jews are prohibited from charging interest on a loan to other Jews. They are permitted to charge interest to Gentiles on a loan.

Deuteronomy 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of any thing that is lent upon interest. Deuteronomy 23:20 Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.[18]

There was a time in history, when Christians were prohibited from charging interest on a loan. Since there was 'nothing to be gained' they refrained from loaning money. This niche was filled by Jewish people, who were under no such prohibition (in terms of lending to Gentiles for interest.)

It is not difficult to see how the money base in a country might gradually begin to sway towards the Jewish community (since they were charging interest to everyone EXCEPT other Jewish people, and the only people allowed to receive interest on a loan were Jewish.) I believe this very fact might be part of the underlying contention. Just a thought.

To this day, Jews are not supposed to charge interest to other Jews.
www.jewishvaluesonline.org...

edit on 12/4/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well it seems pretty obvious. Unethical business practice. People have a tendency to lump a couple hacks in with the whole group, thus the hate begins.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
I have no idea if its true, but I've read that far back in history, Jews were among the few people that could actually read and write, so they tended to end up with the "important" jobs, like banker, etc.

Yep, and there is another reason they ended up as bankers. See my post just prior to this one!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
I'm not sure if this has been brought up before or not, but one point of contention throughout history, is that Jews are prohibited from charging interest on a loan to other Jews. They are permitted to charge interest to Gentiles on a loan.

Deuteronomy 23:19 Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of any thing that is lent upon interest. Deuteronomy 23:20 Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand unto, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.[18]

There was a time in history, when Christians were prohibited from charging interest on a loan. Since there was 'nothing to be gained' they refrained from loaning money. This niche was filled by Jewish people, who were under no such prohibition (in terms of lending to Gentiles for interest.)

It is not difficult to see how the money base in a country might gradually begin to sway towards the Jewish community (since they were charging interest to everyone EXCEPT other Jewish people, and the only people allowed to receive interest on a loan were Jewish.) I believe this very fact might be part of the underlying contention. Just a thought.

To this day, Jews are not supposed to charge interest to other Jews.
www.jewishvaluesonline.org...

edit on 12/4/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

That's an excellent point, you may well have found the genesis (no pun intended) of the hatred!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

truth s never popular
so what i m concerned with indexes..?
hm ?

- the point of scripture is to supply a metaphysical understanding,
and the latter is a battle between those whop try to escape this matrix [ jacob ]
and those who rule this matrix [ esau ]

point is,
that it isnt some symbolic battle
but a most real one

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

and the latter is a battle between those whop try to escape this matrix

Did you swallow the red pill or the blue pill?
jk

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thank you, new! This is type of historical information I was looking for. Something tangible, not biblical context. It's easy to see how someone could develop a hatred, or jealousy, for another person when it comes to money. It's always about money. Was it Bob Woodward saying about Watergate, "Follow the Money." Thanks for the rebuttal.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Jews are hated in the USA for the same reason they were hated in Europe before WWII. Zionism hijacked Judaism and the Zionists are indistinguishable from Satanists. Zionists follow the Talmud, which is one of the most evil books on Earth. The Talmud teaches that Jews can steal from or kill non Jews, without punishment. It also states that Jews will rule the world and all non Jews will be the slaves of Jews. Inside Israel there are two organizations opposed to Zionism. Jews that have adopted Zionism have given up on true Judaism. Justified antisemitism, applies to the Zionists because they have abandoned basic human decency. The Zionists have weaseled their way into the US government, to the point that all politicians are falling over one another, in praise of Israel, despite it's many atrocities. To oppose Israel in the USA, is the end of a politician's career. There is truly a great reason to hate Zionists but not the Jews who oppose Zionism. Zionism is a cancer on our planet.

www.jewsnotzionists.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Well it seems pretty obvious. Unethical business practice. People have a tendency to lump a couple hacks in with the whole group, thus the hate begins.

Yes, this is how irrational fears can turn thousands against one another and each other. This has happened time and time again.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!

Throughout all of history, practically every single event can be brought down to its lowest common denominator: MONEY (and/or the accumulation of resources).

Kingdoms, Caliphates, emperors and yes, even church leaders had money and material wealth on their mind, and most were able to use some variant of "divine right" to convince their people that this hoarding of wealth was justified.

After the fall of Byzantium, and the rising up of Europe, where the Catholic and Orthodox churches were gaining a firmer grip on the "monopoly of faith", the importance of USURY becomes extremely important to this specific topic.

For the Christian schools, and the Islamic faith, the prevalent faiths among leaders of the day, USURY was a CAPITAL SIN... i.e. as bad as it gets!

However, for a very small group of people, often already "ghetto-ized" due to their slightly different religious beliefs, it was NOT a sin to charge interest on loans to non-Jews.

Needless to say, this brought massive wealth (and thus, influence) to an unproportionally small population, who now had influence even over the kings and caliphs of the day.

So, was it jealousy, resentment, or simple shame of owing someone money? Probably all of the above and then some, but if one thing is clear, and that is throughout history... IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY!

-the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have found, through asking people all my life, that the most prevalent answer to this is that people don't like that Jews consider themselves "God's chosen people", and that they choose to mingle and live exclusively with their own. This exlusive lifestyle leads to contempt due to the belief that Jews are being secretive and that they feel superior in that they are "God's chosen people".

If I asked 100 people who dislike Jews, I received that answer about 70% of the time.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I once had an Airmen of Palestinian decent I roomed with at Tech School for the USAF. He was an OK guy until we talked about how my family blood were Russian Jews. His attitude turned and proceeded to tell me how Jews are worthless etc. This guy who I got along with now hated me because of distant relatives.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88
I have no idea if its true, but I've read that far back in history, Jews were among the few people that could actually read and write, so they tended to end up with the "important" jobs, like banker, etc.

Who was it----General Robert E. Lee banned jews from buying property, etc., because the jews showed up with an unlimited amount of gold, silver, and money, and seemed very suspicious? He saw what was coming, or what they were trying to do. I read something like that but don't remember and I'm not gonna bother looking so correct me if I'm wrong.
Look, they bought up all the media--News, TV shows, Radio, Hollywood,--Everything, so naturally, they put "their own " people in all the positions of power instead of the gentiles. Having vast, unlimited amounts of gold, or money, and being able to buy muscle, votes, etc.,-- doesn't mean you are smarter than everyone else. To me. it seems like a cunning nature of sorts, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Didn't Jesus Christ call the jews out for their "perverted" behavior, and for stealing all the gold and other natural resources, and label them as "having the blood of Satan?" Isn't that why they killed Jesus, or Horus...or whomever he was? And before people start saying "Jesus was jewish"....I thought he was Egyption? Didn't all religions come from some form of what the Egyptions wrote??? The jews just wrote their 'edited version' of Egyption religion, right? I also never understood how jews view other humans. It says in their bible that non-jews are animals and put here to serve them. At risk of sounding like the elephant man; I am not an animal. Maybe these are some of the reasons that for thousands of years, jews have been expelled from over a hundred countries? With all of the anti-semitism in the U.S. right now, could the American people end up expelling them too, or revolting against them?

All I know is that I don't care what race or religion you are. If you act like a human being and respect everyone else, then hey! We're good.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I just love the way bigotry is couched in politically correct terms

Face it

If you hate any one group of people, for the alleged actions of a few, you are a BIGOT.. Or Racist .. Take your pick

You all make such outlandish claims this is serouly one of the most hilarious threads if it was not so sick

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Reply to post by darkangel831

Of course it's bigotry.

Who said it's not?
The OP wants to scrutinize the issue of the Jews being persecuted and hated for thousands of years. Does that bother you?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
...Also why are Jewish people so sensitive about everything? It seems like every time you say anything that is even remotely derogatory against a Jewish person even if it has nothing to do with them being Jewish you are immediately being anti semitic.

For the same reason other people pull the racism card, its an easy way out

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join