It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Planes Crash In Fenced Car Lot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I lay down for a nap at about 11:00 am this afternoon and woke up about 3 hours later from a rather disturbing nightmare, thought I'd get it off my chest here.
I was sitting outside on my front porch, I heard an airplane flying over head coming towards me, it was a red airplane, not a commercial one, a personal one, anyway it was low, very low, somthing seemed to blow it upside down, it lost control and nosedived into the ground and errupted into flames. Just then I looked up and saw another plane flying in, identical to the last except this one was blue, it also lost control and hit the ground, errupting into flames, I ran with my portable phone in my hand, trying to turn it on to call 911 but it wouldnt turn on (a portable phone not a cell phone, so if this dream is prophetic wich I dont think it is, I think that part probably meant that I was too far away from home for it to connect) . I got to the scene of the crashes and saw that they had crashed in a parking lot that was completley fenced with a pad lock and chain on the gate (there is nothing like this around my house) , other people were there and just as I was approaching someone managed to get the gate open, as I ran farther a man said "hey" to me, he was an old man with white hair, streaks of grey, a long white beard, also with streaks of grey, grey eyes, a black baseball cap with a brown visor , a white cable knit sweater, faded black jeans, he smiled very gently at me, he was sitting on the edge of the sidewalk just watching the people run around screaming and yelling, very calm. I got to the front of the gate and saw gas on the ground, a body part lying beside one of the planes, on fire, and saw that one of the planes had hit a white car, its doors were open, the car was on fire, I started to yell at people to get back, the car was going to explode. Thats when I woke up. Anyway thats it. I welcome inturpratations

new topics

join