It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12~13~12 or 12~21~5994 Possible reason for Gov bunkers??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
Have you thought that just maybe they want you all to think the way you do so that they can control your actions? So that you all sit around waiting for christs return? so you don't stand up together and defend your own rights. planet. families, future?

Considering my actions have been those of a far better person since I became Christian (atheist for over 25 years), no I don't believe it is a way to control me. Does it make sense for evil to control someone into being a better person? Are you under the impression Jesus' teachings are bad and would make this world a worse place? That Jesus says to just sit around and wait? Totally incorrect. And if you could tell me a way to defend our planet, I'm all ears! This isn't something you can point a gun at and shoot, or send a missile and blow it up. The best thing we can do is exactly what Jesus teaches: "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."
edit on 4-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I believe the land of Gog and Magog can be historically tied to the North of Israel the country that has always been Israel . Even the Quran says that Israel is to be inhabited by the Jews and that is fact . Rosh is mentioned in Ezekeil 38 and that is the name of the settler of that area . Also Persia is named in that chapter as with Gog and that alliance is in place today . When you think of it even China not mentioned will come at the end and with their new super economy and that highway through the mountains they now can . .
Now back to the topic . The Government , our government has sold us out to the Global Government and those bunkers are for the traitors , the Elite and their enforcers to survive in while we languish on the surface during the global nuclear war that is coming . Ironically the bible talks about this in Revelations 6 verse 15 & 16 .

<< 1  2   >>

join