It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12~13~12 or 12~21~5994 Possible reason for Gov bunkers??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If 12/21/12 is the End for some, just thank of all the cool stuff they should be giveing away.....
I will be happy to send them a check for there stuff evan thow they wont need money,
all they have to do is send me a western union # with my own money i send to a local shipper of my choice,
and all your stuff will be mine. like i send 1000.00 you send my shipper 200.00.
its only money

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

No, I think you're missing my point. You brought up the ideal of "deny ignorance." How can you propose that while accepting faith in any religion whatsoever. The key word being "faith" of course.

I guess in my world the two cannot be reconciled.

On second thought..I suppose one more reply before I split for the night works.... It's been a long night and this cup of hate caps it off in the worst way. Some days...there are limits.

Anyway, your post makes my point for me. You're anxious to spread the message of Religion as a basis and source of ignorance while ignoring or simply not carjing that well over 80% of the Global Population is religious in one flavor or another. That's the vast majority, and some additional for good measure. In the United States, it's even more stark with 80+ % specific to the Christian faith and those without religion? Falling under 5% of the population each time someone new bothers to take a count and figure these things out.

So....getting all up in everyone's face about how belief in something beyond yourself is just plain ignorant and foolish strikes me as about as wise as going to an NAACP rally while carrying a Klucker outfit tucked away to change into for a protest. Umm.... Some things just say Fail without needing it pointed out. Then again, some things DO need an occasional highlight I suppose.

It does take all kinds....to make this big marble turn. I just wish the hateful variety would take a vacation occasionally. The vile bile spewing forth is more than tiresome. It's plain sickening just lately. It's a regular tsunami of it between a few subjects running several new threads a day, 7 days a week without rest or let up over the past month or two in particular. Oh.. I did mention how large a Fail I figure all that is right?

I'm just a member with an opinion....but I've got equal right to share it, indeed. Have a good evening all. Hopefully tomorrow is a day with a little less hate on display. I doubt it...but one can hope.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Discuss the topic of the thread and quit the off topic nonsense.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Funny how as we get closer to the end times, the attacks and hatered towards Jesus and His followers increases. But we expected it. So don't sweat it. Just another sign.

Anyhow... yes I am beginning to think we are getting close. While every generaton thought that, there's one diffence now: the establishment of Isreal. That was a game changer.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
Funny how as we get closer to the end times, the attacks and hatered towards Jesus and His followers increases. But we expected it. So don't sweat it. Just another sign.

Anyhow... yes I am beginning to think we are getting close. While every generaton thought that, there's one diffence now: the establishment of Isreal. That was a game changer.

people who are thinking about the worlds end and new world order... tell me how much of your life has been taken over by it.
How many movies and songs must be about it.
How much do you live for it..
its taken over your life.. clouding your mind
think about it.
most people are very skeptical of the world.
many people think that there are bad guys out there like Specter from 007 or people like the Masons.
Especially with WArs beaking out and figting and chaos.
How easy is it to believe in the bad guys...
The people who are consuming the way you think and live your life are the bad guys.
They got you clouded..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Indeed.
For people who supposedly believe in free will/free thought there does seem to be a fair number of people on ATS who go out of their way to criticize those who hold religious beliefs dear.
I think there is a common misconception that religious people are out to destroy gays, lesbians, atheists and free thinkers.
It's true but only of a small, well-publicized minority the media love to parade around like the Westboro bunch or the preacher who burned the Koran in Florida. Burn the televangelists - I don't care, but the common folk don't deserve most of the criticism heaped upon them.
The vast majority of religious people live quiet, unassuming lives and are helpful to their fellow man but they don't get on CNN or the cover of TIME.

We cannot excoriate what people do with their own freedoms if we wish to retain our own.
Freedom is for everyone, not just the "enlightened" few.

There is a long history of abuses by the Church(es) of non-believers.
Sadly, there is still some of that going on in the world but at least pagans aren't being burned at the stake for heresy.
But like being a white person today when discussing the issue of slavery a believer living now cannot be held accountable for the evils of the past committed by the church.

OP - sorry,
I can't make heads or tails of what you're getting at but I can say according to the bible you must be wrong because no man knows the hour or the time of his coming.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No, I think you're missing my point. You brought up the ideal of "deny ignorance." How can you propose that while accepting faith in any religion whatsoever. The key word being "faith" of course.

I guess in my world the two cannot be reconciled.

I understand where you're coming from and I take no offense to your comment as a person of faith.
It's an impossible concept to understand unless one is living it.
Kind of like what does color look like to the colorblind.
I suspect WRabbit is tired and isn't reading the meaning in your post that you intended.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I appreciate the understanding of my point, and I concede that I could have put it better.

Sorry again, OP. I shouldn't have derailed your thread. If you can get it back on track, I will steer clear unless I have something on-topic to add.

Cheers to all.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Yahshua

Remember one thing. They will search these threads for answers when the SHTF. Many will be purified and the stars will shine. Keep shining.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

ok do wha??? I couldn't follow half of what you said.. you seemed to jump from idea to idea without any regard for the reader...perhaps i'm just slow but I didn't get how anything you said had to do with any specific date or underground government bunkers...

but then again.. i didn't get half of what you were trying to say...
edit on 3-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The only real problem I have with you crazy christians. Is not what you believe, because hey it is your brain your screwing with, is just that you all are waiting and wanting an event in which billions of people will die and some magical man from outer space/heaven is gonna come fix all your problems. Hows about we just start trying to fix this sh# ourselves. Nothing in this world is gonna get any better if there are billions of people waiting for magic christ man to come fix it for us. It is all quite disturbed and fruitless really.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

No offense, but I don't think you truly understand what we are dealing with here. The human race is NOT in control of the planet, the Fallen Angels are. We are their hybrid slaves that they created through intercourse with human women.

"1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

And while many don't believe the Bible, the same thing is hidden in the Egyptian hieroglyphs (graphic content):

Hieroglyph of Akhenaten:

Alien head, which also makes a penis penetrating a vagina:

Here is a woman on her knees being penetrated by the alien, you can see her butt and vagina, legs pointed back:

Here it is put together (ignore the red):

There is a lot more to this hieroglyph, showing the hybrid off spring, Satan etc., but you get the point. Our leaders, and many others, are being directly controlled by these B'Nai Elohim (just like the alien head inside the human head), and therefore the infection on the Earth is not something we can just fix ourselves.This is why Jesus says we must be reborn of the spirit and not of the flesh, our flesh is corrupted.
edit on 4-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

I have seen everything you are showing me and more. Fact still remains , from your own book "god helps those who help themselves" And in regards to the OP "it will come like a thief in the night". So... Stop waiting for magic man to come help you out of this and lets start doing it ourselves. I can't and won't sit around waiting for billions of "bad" people to die so the world can be renewed. Does it bother any of you that the same hybrids that you claim run the world also are in control of the messages that you read from your book? Have you thought that just maybe they want you all to think the way you do so that they can control your actions? So that you all sit around waiting for christs return? so you don't stand up together and defend your own rights. planet. families, future? Have you thought that maybe just maybe being a christian is exactly what they want?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

very interesting indeed, i just looked on google earth and there it was just like in your picture, pretty spooky looking and weird coincidence? or something planned i don't know its quite a coincidence though that there is more than one area that looks like something from above, also whats the round circle with 3 lines out of it a comet? a satellite? sputnik? it looks pretty odd too.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

There's a big difference between having faith that everything will turn out alright in the end and cheering on the coming apocalypse.
Christians know it will be a terrible time for all to live through (except the ones who believe in the pre-millenial rapture) and I personally don't know anyone who wants it to happen.
TV preachers have given us a bad name and it's small wonder non-believers think we're a bit touched in the head.
It always the ones with the extreme views that get the publicity while 99% are just normal folks who want to live regular lives without all hell breaking loose.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

you re very sweet OP
but so off
..sigh

...so indoctrinated by the Synagogue / egypt

all the hoax of ' russia being gog, and attacking this slab of hoax land called falsely ' israel '
sigh
its all false fulfillment of genuine Prophecy

gog = the ruler of the Nile = mesketiu = Ursa Major = the North
...has nothing to do with ' russia ' ...nor with ' islam '
Those are but Invented *cough* enemies...to sustain this present israel hoax

you ve been , like so many other christians, drowned into Lies
- and, because of a deep reason, messianics are even deeper trapped in those lies

apart from the fact that Yah is the egyptian moongod
All of the scribes [ pharisees ] have doctored scripture to support the egyptian pantheon
turning God into egyptian Yah
the Messiah into egyptian Shu - hence "yah shu a "
even their 'star of david ' is pure egyptian - even the name ' magen ' [ in magen david ] ' magen ' is "South egypt "

and i m hurt because of the Spell which the egypt pantheon has over believers
- espécially over messianics

..the VERY SAME SPELL, what made PHARAOH so stubborn

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

umm ya isn't that why the flood happened? because only noah was found "pure" as in a pure bloodline...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo

I have seen everything you are showing me and more. Fact still remains , from your own book "god helps those who help themselves"

This is popularly assumed to be scripture but in fact this statement DOES NOT EXIST IN THE BIBLE.

To the OP,

You are very close to what is true and the timing thereof. God has not revealed the timing of the 2nd trumpet yet through His prophet, but it is so very near. The 2nd trumpet was revealed by a prophet of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to be a multiple port city nuclear detonation in the USA and possibly Canada/UK/Israel at the same moment in time. Reprecussions from this event will lead the world into great tribulation and result in the collapse of the US/UK/Canadian/Israel governements.

But it is not Russia's time to act until the time of the 6th trumpet, when they and China team up against the new to be formed United States of Europe (10 nations united) in WW3, resulting in the deaths of over 4 billion. God is going to allow mankind to come to the brink of self destruction for a great purpose that cannot be grasped at this moment in time by those not in the Body of Christ.

As for "no man knows the hour", I would love to reveal what God has said these verses mean in spirit and in truth (and it has nothing to do with the return of Jesus Christ soon to come), but this forum is not the environment for such discussions. I will say this instead.

Amos 3:7
"Surely God will do no thing, without first revealing it through his servnts the prophets."

At some point God must bring the end of this age to fruition for His word to remain perfect, BEFORE that occurs, he MUST reveal it to His servants the prophets, this has occured and is continuing to occur now in the Day of the Lord. Therefore only those with God sealed in their foreheads (thoughts/mind/spirit) and in their right hands (actions/works/deeds) will be able to accept the revealation God has executed through His two end times prophets.

Destruction is coming, but far greater then that is the goodnews of the Kingdom of God that is soon to reign over all the Earth, after God saves us from ourselves.

God Bless,

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

thought YH is Lucifer ....and where does it say in the bible that Jesus prayed to Jehovah?

not trolling...just when people start talking bible all argument ensues and reason goes out with the wind.

<< 1    3 >>

join