It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amsterdam to create 'scum villages'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know if it is a good idea to herd all the anti social people together. It might create a super gang of anti social people who think that that area belongs to them now and anyone that goes through would be subject to their "behaviour". Walls might even have to go up around the perimeter to keep them in/us out. It seems a lot like that film Escape from New York where the prisoners ran the prison.....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by destination now
Hmmm...no responses from the "poor souls at the fringes of society who just need our help" brigade..no practical solutions or suggestions for those of us who have to live among the antisocial, just pointless soundbites

Your from Scotland i would not imagine you take crap from anyone. However a practical solution when dealing with antisocial scum, allways carry a bigger stick than they have. Whether it be your words or something with more substance. Caging them in a specific area though seems rather draconian to me. Reminiscent of Mr Hitler treatment of the jews IMHO.
edit on 4-12-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

How does coming from Scotland mean I don't take crap from anyone...stereotyping much!

The problem with your solution is that I don't lower myself to other peoples level...they make noise in the early hours, leave rubbish, dog (and human) urine on the stairs, break their windows/doors...do you honestly think that I would try to one up them on that? Why the heck would I? Are you suggesting I make more noise than them, have a bigger scarier dog, leave more rubbish lying around? Not really a workable solution and the last time I spoke to my neighbour across the landing about people kicking and banging on his door and throwing beer cans around late at night, his answer "fk off wisnae fkn me hen" There is no talking to them, there is no reasoning with them and as far as your comparison to Hitler and his definition of undesirables and the solutions, you have just demonstrated quite astonishing ignorance, these are not people who are being stereotyped because of race, religion or anything like that, they are the creators of their own destiny, they choose to behave the way they do and as such one of these days hopefully they will finally face the consequences of their actions...nothing draconian about it, just an exasperated society looking for a solution.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by silent thunder

Scum villages are happening because why? You can thank the raves at Amsterdam for keeping the drug flow going. Drug usage there is what's making their society dumb down. People can't get jobs because their mind is in a vegetative state. No wonder they land themselves on the street.

In Canada, we call these scum villages "the social housing for the poor"

I say good for Amsterdam...but still not worth seeing pictures like these on the internet.

Read Image Article Here
edit on 4-12-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

What on earth are you talking about? Have you read any of this thread beyond the OP? Sheesh ignorance is alive and well on this thread...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
At the end of the day .. its all about revenue for some greedy politicians.. who do you think is gonna pay for all this construction of a 'district 9' ...yup .. their tax payers .. good luck guys ..
Its almost worth it to be just a bum and trouble maker these days .. get all sorts of free stuff ..courtesy of the sweat and blood of hard working 'law abiding' citizens ..

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please all you PC do gooders, take a step back and listen.

The sort of people they are talking about are the nasty thugs that attack the Firemen and women with fake emergency calls, these are the people that run riot on the streets dealing drugs, attacking and intimidating local people.

These are the people who refuse to learn the language and then have the cheek to say its the others fault.

These are the people who live predominantly on benefits who have zero intention of working.

These people are a nightmare, they trash what they are given, urinate in the streets, form gangs of dealers and robbers. They attack the old and infirm, they rain abuse down on others.

Do you get the story now, this isn't some poor hard done by people who government has passed by, these are full time scum who seek to destroy the culture there. You would see more about them but the Dutch government are afraid to point the finger media wise.

They don't aspire to better themselves, they hope to bring every one else down to their level or lower.

Its about time that governments stopped giving in to anti social stuff and started stamping down the rule of law.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Brilliantly said, these are exactly the people that I'm talking about and even though they are in the minority, they cause the majority such problems that something really has to be done about it.

Excellent post

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

It is probably cheaper to run than a prison....
Idk lets see how it works.

Ive often said in the US that people who commit certain crimes should simply be exiled from the US...If they are caught back in the US and their DNA matches they should be executed. It would be a cheap way to just remove the problem. Maybe im too bitter at society haha.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Netherlands is the most liberal country in the world. So if even they say this is necessary, then it really, really must be.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Is this totalitarian and Orwellian social lockdown, or simply a practical solution to the issue of growing dischord in Amsterdam?

It sure sounds like an early Agenda 21 Relocation plan to me. Minimal services for people who are not really criminals?

I hope everyone will read Glenn Beck's new book "Agenda 21". This scenario sounds like right out of this nightmarish scenario predicted in his book.
Everyone who values their freedom and liberty should check it out. It is coming unless we stop it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Netherlands is the most liberal country in the world. So if even they say this is necessary, then it really, really must be.

I think it just means they are the first to implement a UN Agenda 21 relocation based on a premise that it will be better for common society if these people are forced to live in containers against their will. Agenda 21 will make anybody live as criminals. Pretty soon it will be for not recycling properly.
And yes, the liberals will be the first to implement something which they think will bring more "sustainability" to earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer

It is probably cheaper to run than a prison....
Idk lets see how it works.

Ive often said in the US that people who commit certain crimes should simply be exiled from the US...If they are caught back in the US and their DNA matches they should be executed. It would be a cheap way to just remove the problem. Maybe im too bitter at society haha.

I could swear the OP says they are not criminals, just anti social.

You can be the first to be exhiled for not doing what society wants.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I assume you've read my posts about what I currently experience, would you like to live in my block? How do you suggest that I, and my other neighbours deal with the constant abuse, disturbance, mess etc?

And as for your what next excluded for not recycling....I just wish these scum would actually use the bins rather than just throw it all over the place!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I could swear the OP says they are not criminals, just anti social.

You can be the first to be exhiled for not doing what society wants.

Well a lot of them do have criminal records, I know the guy opposite me is in and out of prison all of the time, the council have to keep his flat for him though and every time he gets out, he starts causing chaos again.

And I think we've covered the definition of antisocial several times in this thread, it's not about not fitting in with the rest of society, it's about being a nuisance to society by doing all the things that I and other posters have talked about

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now

I assume you've read my posts about what I currently experience, would you like to live in my block? How do you suggest that I, and my other neighbours deal with the constant abuse, disturbance, mess etc?

And as for your what next excluded for not recycling....I just wish these scum would actually use the bins rather than just throw it all over the place!

No, I wouldn't. I live up in the mountains right now for this reason.
After reading the article I see it is a "right-wing" plan as well, but if you ask me, Agenda 21 is neither right nor left but Totalitarian. I am against totalitarianism and have been studying Agenda 21 for some time now. They never implement these things without some identified "need", such as putting rfid chips in kids for supposed health monitoring or pets so families can find them if they run off. Or like in Brazil there's a posh resort who uses rfid they implant under the skin and they have your credit card info and every time you get a drink you just swipe your arm.
I take nothing for granted these days. Sorry for your troubles. My old neighborhood I Lived in in the 80's was old and had been interestingly inhabited by Dutch and German and Italian in the earlier part of the century, but now has been overrun by prostitutes and druggies and thieves.
Still, the OP depicted them as not being criminals.
I believe this is all going to get worse not better as World Depression settles over us. There will be more and more unrest as the Elites clamp down.
So my apologies for not fully appreciating your situation.

Oh yes, and noticing your discussion of people throwing beer cans and peeing on doorsteps, the OWS movement was full of people doing this kind of thing when they threw their Occupy Wall Street party on the doorstep of the New York Stock Exchange. Even one guy pooped on a cop car. It was a horrid, squalid scenario with the city trying to evict them from the park.
edit on 4-12-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ

Let's call it New Amsterdam 'cause it may easily became bigger than the old one soon.

Hmmm think we did that once and it turned out
pretty OK.

Linky linky

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthalien50
How quickly these Dutch conservatives forget about having to eat tulips to survive during WWII occupation and beng treated like cattle. Now they are creating their own ghettos to satisfy their desire to remove antisocial behavior from their utopian society.

What a messed up world when a liberal country like Netherlands makes antisocial behavior a crime! Shame on you!

You obviously don't live next door to these types of people.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Trust me im trying to live in exile...they keep pulling me back in! I don't agree with exiling people for being anti social...Im thinking along the lines of being criminal..and serious criminals at that. I actually support the idea of exiling criminals...sounds good.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
As someone who has anti-social neighbors with behavioral problems, I think it's a great idea, there's only so much you can do with these people and at least if they're all in the same place the cops can control them better.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Some of my neighbors are anti-social. They won't even glance in your general direction if you wave and say hello while taking out the trash. I would like them removed from my neighborhood and moved to the ghetto to make way for more socially-appealing neighbors.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join