It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Wails at Loss to 'This Idiot' Nov 5th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
hehe isnt this grand?

Kerry Wails at Loss to 'This Idiot'

We love it when the far left misunderestimates President Bush. Latest example:

Michelle Malkin's blog today points out a highlight of Newsweek's behind-the-scenes look at the campaign. Kerry grumbled to an underling when President Bush's popularity shot up in April after a news conference derided by the media elites, "I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot."

Meanwhile, as NewsMax reported weeks ago, a study done by IQ expert Steve Sailer, a columnist for immigration reform Web magazine Vdare.com, who is also adept at estimating a person's IQ, says the president's score on the the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test suggests that his I.Q. is in the mid-120's, while Mr. Kerry's I.Q. was about 120 according to Sailer's extrapolation Kerry's score at age 22 on the Navy Officer Qualification Test.

newsmax.com...

"Does anyone in America doubt that Kerry has a higher IQ than Bush? I'm sure the candidates' SATs and college transcripts would put Kerry far ahead."

Bush's scores on the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test have been briefly mentioned in the press. But no-one before now has fully explained what they mean.

And, even more important, this is first article to publish Kerry's score on the Navy's Officer Qualification Test.

The two tests aren't perfectly comparable. But they provide no evidence that Kerry is smarter. If anything, Bush is smarter than Kerry.

www.vdare.com...

This will make you think, I mean the guy did get an MBA from Harvard and yet they call him dumb?

[edit on 1-11-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 5-11-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 5-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Edsigner what are you going to do after the election?

Your reason for being here is thankfully comming to an end soon.

As for intelligence.

There are different kinds of intelligence.

Bush excels at some and Kerry at others.

I'll let you figure out wich ones.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

This will make you think, I mean the guy did get an MBA from Harvard and yet they call him dumb?

Money and celebrity can buy you anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think edsinger after the election will find a job as a comedian with the comedy channel.

by the way edsinger you are one of the fews on the "other side" that I actually like.

[edit on 083131p://555 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Too much time on someone's hands? I'm beginning to worry about obsession here! What are you doing, living, eating, breathing Bush!?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I think edsinger after the election will find a job as a comedian with the comedy channel.

He's turning into ATS's very own Bagdad Bob!

He's got talent with the graphics. Maybe he can do some work for them.

...nice looking avatar and background BTW - though I would prefer "Anybody But Bush" being depicted

[edit - formatting]

[edit on 10/22/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
He's turning into ATS's very own Bagdad Bob!

[edit on 10/22/2004 by Gools]

That was funny as hell!

I spilt my beer!

Again there are absolutely, and I repeat absolutley, no conservatives in here. I dont care if you see thier sigs and avitars, it is all an illusion dreamed by Richard Nixons third nephew on his aunts side!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I be careful agreeing with anything Steve Sailer and his VDARE group believes in. They are racists, but like eugenics racists. They use pseudo-science to say things like, "Whites are genetically smarter than anyone else".
HERE is a Southern Poverty Law Center Article about VDARE.

They call themselves paleoconservatives � but a more accurate term, and one that is actually used by many of those who attended the New Orleans meeting of the Rockford Institute's John Randolph Club, might be racial nationalists.

And HERE
is a link about the author of the article you posted, Steve Sailer.

Who is Steve Sailer? His website claims he is a reporter, movie critic, VDARE columnist, and founder of the Human Biodiversity Institute. In reality, he is a pseudo-journalist who writes articles based on right-wing extremist bias, shoddy journalism techniques, and lies, as well as bad movie reviews. However, Steve Sailer has a far more heinous agenda with his journalism.

Steve Sailer is one of a handful of extreme "scientific racists", affiliated with and often paid by extreme right-wing groups like VDare and others. He has written numerous pseudo-scientific articles on the internet that will fit his racist agenda that any race other than his own race, the White race, is inferior. He has a racist and condescending tone toward other races.

His falsified and racist writings on the internet have created many rumors which have spread through many internet forums. Many unsuspecting people who have written articles on race or interracial marriages may have used Steve as a source while researching on the internet, unaware of his true intentions.

The time has come to hold him accountable to the truth.

Again, I'm not comfortable with the sources you post.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Again there are absolutely, and I repeat absolutley, no conservatives in here. I dont care if you see thier sigs and avitars, it is all an illusion dreamed by Richard Nixons third nephew on his aunts side!

So how many "alter-egos" are lurking on a conspiracy site?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's well known that Kerry's intelligence is lower than Bush's. If Kerry had the IQ of President Bush, he would've been a pilot.

Pilots aren't run-of-the-mill, everyday people. They are highly disciplined individuals with well-above the average smarts.

You can't say that his preferential treatment got him that jet-fighter slot. That's earned and it's tough.

The only thing that Kerry knows how to fly is his mouth! He's done a really good job at teaching his wife, Teresa, to fly-off at the mouth also!

I will give Kerry credit though. He's a damn good con-man!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Well I will admitt it was a google search...

But it was still funny

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Well I will admitt it was a google search...

But it was still funny

You call intentionally misleading and slanderous funny?

Shame on you.

BTW, Intelearthling, John Kerry holds a pilots license.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

So calling Bush an idiot is ok? MBA can be bought from Harvard?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So calling Bush an idiot is ok? MBA can be bought from Harvard?

Well, under freedom of speech, yes it is.

However, posting misleading information intentionally and lying about a candidate is not exactly in the same boat as saying someone is an idiot.

I know you like to think that when you achieve those MBA's that everyone studies and even though their daddy is an incredibly wealthy and powerful man that it wont make any difference. It doesn't work like that ed. He graduated on a C average and got into Yale with that, how does that go down for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
curme,

thanks for the links, i wasn't aware that the conservatives had a M. Moore type.

as for the drugs and alcohol that bush was reported to have taken....i'm amazed he managed a c avg.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I know you like to think that when you achieve those MBA's that everyone studies and even though their daddy is an incredibly wealthy and powerful man that it wont make any difference. It doesn't work like that ed. He graduated on a C average and got into Yale with that, how does that go down for you.

Well considering the engineering school I went to, C's werent half bad! But I did not wash out as Bush didnt either. Matter of fact I got a 61 on my NFQT....I guess I am an idiot also.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Well considering the engineering school I went to, C's werent half bad! But I did not wash out as Bush didnt either. Matter of fact I got a 61 on my NFQT....I guess I am an idiot also.

Well, Yale is an ivy league school and has always been one of the most prestigious schools in the country. In the 60's you simply would NOT get into a school of that prestige with a C average.

Oh, and I know exactly what I'd call you.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, Yale is an ivy league school and has always been one of the most prestigious schools in the country. In the 60's you simply would NOT get into a school of that prestige with a C average.

Oh, and I know exactly what I'd call you.

Ah ha you have no idea what a NFQT is do you?

Hehe C's were pretty damn good were I went to school , actually mine got to B's my senior year. I worked my ass off to get that. Call me what you will but for Engineering, the only 2 ahead of my school were MIT and Berkley....

[edit on 22-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry...I just couldn't help myself!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ah ha you have no idea what a NFQT is do you?

I don't either...

... but for Engineering, the only 2 ahead of my school were MIT and Berkley....

Would that be University of Waterloo?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join