It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ed Dames remote viewing coming true? North Korea will launch soon. Is this it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
source

North Korea is ready to launch a missile soon.

Ed Dames told us that when North Korea launches it, the end is very near, remember the kill shot?

We are near 12/21/12 so its a coincidence its all happening now.

I am not saying i believe him but, i will certainly follow this.

Take care fellows.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Am I missing the proof that states NK will launch soon?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Philosophile

Its not a nuclear launch, but Ed Dames spoke about a launch.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

Its not a nuclear launch, but Ed Dames spoke about a launch.

Might you link me to whatever it is that you're referring to about this Ed Dames fellow?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Google: killshot north korea ed dames and you will find it

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
if i am thinking of the same fella, he said a nuclear explosion on the korean peninsula. and some sort of a space craft forced down to earth by a meteor i do believe. so, unless the north nukes the south, i believe we are good.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its more likely this missile launch will fail like all the rest. As a nation they are entitled as anyone to test anything they like in their own skies and upper atmosphere.

Rest easy, Nth Korea's technology advancement need a miracle to ever be a threat. All this from observation of previous fails.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

ummm, where is the proof that north korea is about to do anything ever? they don't feel like they owe us a warning before they do things, but our satellites have picked up increased activity at a launch site, so there is a strong belief that they will launch something soon. probably another weather satellite that will fall into the ocean.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The threat is not NK launching, its the killshot Ed Dames saw which is next, are you guys familiar with his killshot visions? The sun will finish it all... If true.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Um, his "Killshot" vision was referred to when he made his 2012 prediction video on solar flares. The killshot he referred to is a solar storm that would be stronger than the Carrington Event. I have the original video (he sent it to me for free after I heard him on a radio show).

Not sure where this N. Korea stuff got into it ???

FWIW the solar "Killshot" was supposed to have already happened by now (I think he said July or August 2012 a series of devastating solar flares would hit Earth).

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

I've watched the Ed Dames videos quite a few times. He says there is a nuclear explosion in North Korea that catches everyone off guard and it's followed by the "Shot Across the Bow" which I believe is the spacecraft being forced to land due to an asteroid or something.

I've also read that he likes to change his predictions. I haven't a clue, only heard about him and his Killshot sequence about two years ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Yup its the killshot sequence.

I doubt it ever happens, but i will keep an eye on this.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
For those who are unaquainted with Ed Dames claims, I found this-

He talked of many events... the "shot across the bow" he thinks was a huge solar flare that happened just a few days after he spoke of it on the Coast to Coast show. This was supposed to be one of many "precursor" events that he and his team saw.

Another one is supposed to be a nuclear explosion by Korea, and a shuttle-like craft forced down by a meteor shower or something. These two are the last marker events seen before the big "Kill Shot" ( I can't help smiling a little each time I write that, it sounds so sensationalized!
). He has always explained that the nature of remote viewing makes dates virtually impossible to determine though. They just can try to view sequences of events.

I admit I find this interesting. The guy seems to have pretty accurate credentials.
Somewhere aroudn the year 2000, in the midst of a period of paranormal type visions, I recieved messages of some sort of upcoming turmoil. We chose to follow the advice of the messages, which told us to go live high in the mountains, where we'd have a water source and gather all we would need to survive without electricity or outside aid.

I know it sounds stupid, but at the same time events just seemed to work out so that this was possible for us and we did. But what I was picking up seems much like what he talks about.
Won't make any sensationalist claims or beliefs, only saying...hmmm interesting.......
edit on 4-12-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ed Dames is a fraud. He has nothing but endless failures and no wonder RV is a hoax.

RV was given more than enough time by the government, It was eventually thrown out because it was worthless. So now the frauds are out in the public sector scoring money from the gullible and those that are easily deluded into thinking they too can do it.

The kill shot claims have been failures. Do a little research and find the other numerous failures of RV. You will soon learn that most of the other RV frauds distance themselves from Dames due to his best ability which is to be loud about being wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

But still, its interesting because i also saw something in a guided mediation in 2011 that looked like some kind of killshot. I wonder why i saw it... Maybe something will happen, but i dont really care, i live life as if i will die of old age.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm no Ed Dames fan but didn't a "Shuttle like " craft
come down in Pakistan recently?

Here we go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by sealing because: Link

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ed Dames isn't called "Head Games" for no reason.

Psychics occasionally gain publicity by a hit. Mostly if you make enough vague statements you will get something
right.
Didn't NK supposedly set off a very small nuke? Wouldn't that sort of fulfill his prediction?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

That's how RV "works." You make a statement and then shoehorn anything imaginable into it. Here is a nonexistent event involving something other than the shuttle program and its a fit ... right.

I remember this one RV practitioner that was trying to say that a tornado was well described by the words, "rhythmic and melodic." I think the person actually believed the odd words coming out of his mouth.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
double post
edit on 4-12-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Bump for THE END.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join