I have a question about the second most popular December 21st, 2012 theory..

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The theory I'm speaking of is the one talked about in spirit science. The world moves into an age of spiritual awakening, oneness, and compassion. A golden age of peace and finally accessing the unused potential of the mind and the universe...


What happens to all the evil a holes in the government and the banksters? Do they just go "hmm, I see things clearer now! let's all meditate and levitate and love each other..." cuz that's a bigggg thing to just make disappear..




posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased
 


If memory serves me correct, when I took an "esoteric-binge" and delved into Spirit Science, the main principle was something along the lines of "Christ consciousness" or global consciousness. This would also have to prove that a unified consciousness did exist among every living thing, like Jung's theory. They base their ideology though on what I believe was the frequencies and waves people experience or whatever and that we all understood and delivered information through such a system, like telepathy, which we can assume would explain intuition. They use studies like semantics to prove their theories that everything truly is sound and harmonics. Anyways, basically, they say that it would occur within every living thing in the world. I don't recall if it would be spontaneous or not.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosophile
reply to post by unphased
 


If memory serves me correct, when I took an "esoteric-binge" and delved into Spirit Science, the main principle was something along the lines of "Christ consciousness" or global consciousness. This would also have to prove that a unified consciousness did exist among every living thing, like Jung's theory. They base their ideology though on what I believe was the frequencies and waves people experience or whatever and that we all understood and delivered information through such a system, like telepathy, which we can assume would explain intuition. They use studies like semantics to prove their theories that everything truly is sound and harmonics. Anyways, basically, they say that it would occur within every living thing in the world. I don't recall if it would be spontaneous or not.


I guess IF that were to happen.. the timeline would be important... I always wondered like, do things boil over and people just revolt? Orrrrr, do things just change... no revolution necessary..



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased
 


Supposedly, if I recall correctly, it's an instantaneous transformation. However, many esoteric-minded people are disputing that it's a beginning of a transformation that will unveil over time as people begin to "change into a higher consciousness."



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased
 

Do you think it's possible that the "Rapture" might mean the jackasses could be picked up and dropped into outer space? Or maybe taken somewhere for brain rewiring? Personally, I like the last idea.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganFem
reply to post by unphased
 

Do you think it's possible that the "Rapture" might mean the jackasses could be picked up and dropped into outer space? Or maybe taken somewhere for brain rewiring? Personally, I like the last idea.


omg I'd cry tears of sheer joy..



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosophile
reply to post by unphased
 


Supposedly, if I recall correctly, it's an instantaneous transformation. However, many esoteric-minded people are disputing that it's a beginning of a transformation that will unveil over time as people begin to "change into a higher consciousness."


What do new agers base their beliefs off of?



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's so close to the 21st, nothing crazy has been happening. I'll admit that I used to be somewhat curious about this whole '2012' thing. I never really believed it, but I was curious about the whole subject, and after a year of reading about it, and us being so close to the date with nothing happening so far, I doubt anything out of the ordinary will happen.

If nothing happens, I think a good portion of the world's population will finally realize that life is ultimately meaningless and pointless. This will be one of the biggest let-downs for many people, and most of them will realize that there is no blueprint, no plan, no universal architect, no sky daddy who wants our 'consciousness to graduate to the next level', no aliens to drop down and make all the big bad scary problems vanish. Some new agers will realize that every $20 book they have bought was just a scam that made some fiction peddler richer, and that we aren't special majestic beings, we're just complicated organisms that happened to grow and evolve on a planet hurtling through space at 1,332,000 kilometres an hour, no more special than bacteria writhing on dog s**t.

If nothing happens, 2012 will still be a new age, but not like they thought it would be. It will be the beginning of the age of true nihilism.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PaganFem
 


I would loooooove that !

Alas, I think it's just a bunch of new age, hippie, utopia wishing hoo ha.

That only happens in dreams and on Star Trek.

As long as we are humans and have emotions, everything will be the same, we are as nature made us.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
What happens to all the evil a holes in the government and the banksters? Do they just go "hmm, I see things clearer now! let's all meditate and levitate and love each other..." cuz that's a bigggg thing to just make disappear..

The elite will head to Denver airport and bury themselves alive.
Revelation 6:15-16

And the kings of the earth, .... , hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Let me give you my take, as it appears to not quite agree with many of this thread:

The "Elite" are in service to us, but not exactly on an obvious level.

First, consider if there was no "evil", would you know good? Possibly not. Out of the hottest fires comes the best steel. Extreme pressure/heat makes diamonds. The negativity serves as a catalyst for our change.

The Karmic price is still high for their "sacrifice", and they know it...at least at the higher Self level. But on a multidimensional level we owe them gratitude for this. Should they ascend? That's a choice each one will have to make. Serving the STS path is not exactly easy in the upper dimensions, I understand. In 3D, the Duality dimension, sure. But once a soul is reconnected and realizes that all is One and that Love is all there is, it is kinda hard to choose otherwise, right? That's how I see it. It is a choice to "be the bad guy".

It's a thought that resonates with me. I am still working on the theory but when I think about it, I am OK with the thought that some may choose to ascend and turn around. Of course, Karma will still need rendered, but that's not my job.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Let me give you my take, as it appears to not quite agree with many of this thread:

The "Elite" are in service to us, but not exactly on an obvious level.

First, consider if there was no "evil", would you know good? Possibly not. Out of the hottest fires comes the best steel. Extreme pressure/heat makes diamonds. The negativity serves as a catalyst for our change.

The Karmic price is still high for their "sacrifice", and they know it...at least at the higher Self level. But on a multidimensional level we owe them gratitude for this. Should they ascend? That's a choice each one will have to make. Serving the STS path is not exactly easy in the upper dimensions, I understand. In 3D, the Duality dimension, sure. But once a soul is reconnected and realizes that all is One and that Love is all there is, it is kinda hard to choose otherwise, right? That's how I see it. It is a choice to "be the bad guy".

It's a thought that resonates with me. I am still working on the theory but when I think about it, I am OK with the thought that some may choose to ascend and turn around. Of course, Karma will still need rendered, but that's not my job.


wow........ no offense but isn't that a little along the lines of what THEY believe? Isn't that what they're taught in their secret societies? That they're the bringers of the light? "I am lucifer"?



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by unphased
What happens to all the evil a holes in the government and the banksters? Do they just go "hmm, I see things clearer now! let's all meditate and levitate and love each other..." cuz that's a bigggg thing to just make disappear..

The elite will head to Denver airport and bury themselves alive.
Revelation 6:15-16

And the kings of the earth, .... , hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb



hmm.. this would be interesting.. Let me check out where Obama is gonna be..



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
hmm.. this would be interesting.. Let me check out where Obama is gonna be..

My quote was Judgement Day.

That day is at least 7 years aways, if not 10 years.

A lot of crap is going to happen between now and then, like a spiritual darkness that is slowly covering this world right now. A world of uncertainty, fear, war and depression.

Obama has his job to do to usher in the new age. He won't be going underground in the near future. Not yet.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sure, but it doesn't mean they are wrong. All is true on some level, IMO.

Please don't construe my opinion as me being in favor of their behavior. I would prefer they NOT be the source of so much pain and hell.

Also, like an onion, this whole conundrum has many layers. The outer layers don't really know the intent and purpose of the inner, they are not informed. So my speculation of this servitude is reserved only for the inner-most layers.

Either way, Karma still must serve them as it does all beings, of any dimension/density.

But there is no denying, that without their negativity we wouldn't be as strong as we are today. We just wouldn't know what we do today, about strife and struggle.

I think we've all moved beyond this sensation though, and the time for duality experiences are ending. It is time for them to hang it up, shut it down, and help welcome the new age, IMO.


Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Let me give you my take, as it appears to not quite agree with many of this thread:

The "Elite" are in service to us, but not exactly on an obvious level.

First, consider if there was no "evil", would you know good? Possibly not. Out of the hottest fires comes the best steel. Extreme pressure/heat makes diamonds. The negativity serves as a catalyst for our change.

The Karmic price is still high for their "sacrifice", and they know it...at least at the higher Self level. But on a multidimensional level we owe them gratitude for this. Should they ascend? That's a choice each one will have to make. Serving the STS path is not exactly easy in the upper dimensions, I understand. In 3D, the Duality dimension, sure. But once a soul is reconnected and realizes that all is One and that Love is all there is, it is kinda hard to choose otherwise, right? That's how I see it. It is a choice to "be the bad guy".

It's a thought that resonates with me. I am still working on the theory but when I think about it, I am OK with the thought that some may choose to ascend and turn around. Of course, Karma will still need rendered, but that's not my job.


wow........ no offense but isn't that a little along the lines of what THEY believe? Isn't that what they're taught in their secret societies? That they're the bringers of the light? "I am lucifer"?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased
 


the powers that be have a prime role in the story arc of our development as a collective unit.
they give us somethign to challenge us.. something for us to grow-against... (akin to a seedling with a fan pointed on it... vs the seedling without a fan pointed on it.. .(one without grows wealky and falls over and dies.. nothing to grow AGAINST) ) ...

a first wave of people will get super powers after the final 'trigger' effect on dec 21 ... 23 ..
they'll be persecuted (ie "christ like") ... roudned up.. experimented on.. used monetized off of their genome etc...
eventually many many more will change and tap into this 'oneness' through telepathy....

the pain in causing or ignoring others pain will become too much to bear.. thus it tapers off.. and intercommunal compassion reigns...
people use their powers to better the world...
to fight supression of the soul ..
and unify the world as the teaching of how to ascend spiritually and genetically becomes the new religion.

super powers replace any and all need for the current infrastructure..
thus the powers that be and their current economic establishment decay purely form the lack of need for it, because of these special abilities..

the economy changes.
telepathy replaces telephone wires and cell towers... it also replaces the need for lawyers to convince juries of what 'happened' ... people just SEE what happened.
telekenisis /levitation replaces many transport and constuction methods... omits the need for elevators, stairs, planes...cars, gasoline, oil...
instant healing replaces the entirety of the medical establishment..

the economy changes... thus the need for the Old World banks, economy, etc...

this is my answer to your quandry.

//shrug//



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


Are your statements based on insider knowledge, personal vision or something else ?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
The theory I'm speaking of is the one talked about in spirit science. The world moves into an age of spiritual awakening, oneness, and compassion. A golden age of peace and finally accessing the unused potential of the mind and the universe...


What happens to all the evil a holes in the government and the banksters? Do they just go "hmm, I see things clearer now! let's all meditate and levitate and love each other..." cuz that's a bigggg thing to just make disappear..


Why are these people like you and me that you mention in your OP evil?

Is this your theory or can you link us to somewhere as your OP is rather vague?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by PaganFem
reply to post by unphased
 

Do you think it's possible that the "Rapture" might mean the jackasses could be picked up and dropped into outer space? Or maybe taken somewhere for brain rewiring? Personally, I like the last idea.


omg I'd cry tears of sheer joy..


Funny how a thread is started about the golden age and compassion and then claim that some are evil and jackasses should be rapture d, well its the likes of people that wish to judge others and label them as evil and jackasses that will be rapture d if one is to believe this theory the OP presents



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by prevenge
 


Are your statements based on insider knowledge, personal vision or something else ?



listen to me now believe me later.





new topics
 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join