It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Cars! End of World Promotion. Free Cars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well you can count me in! Except, I never get a chance to win anything really, so who knows maybe this is a first time. It just goes to show how everyone is exploiting the end of the world 21st December thing.

Sure... Urm... we need another thread on it. Hell yeah! Especially if it involves free cars!

WE'RE just a few weeks away from the big event. Not Christmas - the end of the world. Well, at least if Mayans are correct.

To be honest I think there are plenty of people out there who would love a free car.

The "End of the World Clearance Event" offers aren't too different from those you'll find at other dealerships this December, but Humberview dealers offer one additional, easy-to-keep promise: "If the world ends, you don't pay!"

Source

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

"If the world ends, you don't pay!"

It would be quite hilarious if this dealership attracted car-buyers that actually believed the world will end on the 21st....and have no intention of paying anyway.

It's funny, but a crappy marketing ploy.
edit on 3-12-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It really just goes to show how far people are prepared to go to .. get on the bandwagon...

They are pretty safe with their offer one would assume.

So the world does end... and they get free cars, like, where are the going to be able to drive them anyway.....

join