It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

you may want to look like a woman and even wear pink panties but it doesn't make you one!

I'll take your word for that. I have no doubt that you are speaking from experience.

Poor Georgie...got beat up by a kid...

Poor little Deezy! It seems that he has lost his poor, little mind.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 12-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Nice deflections, can't answer the question I guess

Nope! My answer was "spot on". The above comment is the only deflection. I can understand your confusion though.

Your take on my intelligence means as much to me as.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ..........how many horses it takes to change a light bulb!

Hell! I knew that! Fools never care about what their lack of intelligence, or even honesty, might mean.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

You're
!

Fairy...

Nope, I'm not the least bit mad. This old troll can only laugh at the pride you take in acting like a preschooler.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

Well I guess we're both laughing, you at your perceived preschooler, and myself at just about everything about you.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What, pertinent, physical evidence makes you feel that Zimmerman is lying about his account of the altercation?

Where did I say Zimmerman must be lying? And even if his story is wildly inaccurate, who is to say it is intentionally so? My only point has been that people have been misusing the word "innocent."

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeOldBrew

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Gawd this is truly pathetic...basically anyone putting hands on another is deserving of a gunshot..I mean how cowardly have guns made Americans.

I really do not know how anyone can look at themselves and consider themselves men...if you can handle yourself in a fight then please for god sake...stay away from manly events. These type of events attract men who love a good scrap every now and then. If getting a bruise is considered a life and death situation, then stay over there with your guns and let the real men play..

Zimmerman is guilty no doubt but in the end it is the courts who will have a say. Let us hope they get it rights and throw his cowardly ass in jail...tell you one thing..he will no longer be a virgin..and won't have his gun to protect his girly ass...

Bunch of girly men live in America..but come north for some good times..but beware you may get yourself into a fight..which we consider part of the fun..

This is hilarious, as well. Come north, you say? Where people leave their doors unlocked? If all you get in fights are a couple of bruises, then you're not really fighting for your life, are you?

Here in America, you can be walking down the street and find yourself assaulted by a group of teenagers who then proceed to bloody your face and break your limbs for no reason at all. Here in America, you can be attacked by a 300 pound black man with only 10% body fat, a man who was literally bred for power and strength and honed his skills in prison where violence is the only way of life. Here in America...you get the idea. So go ahead, tell people not to carry firearms, when the truth is that you live in one of the most peaceful, safest places to live on the planet, and that it is actually you who is soft.

So, come south with that BS manly man attitude, and see how quickly you are put in your place by someone who could pick you up by your skinny little ankles and use your body like an axe to tree.
edit on 11-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: grammar

LOL!! No one else caught this? See what these people are afraid of? LMAO!!

I'm not afraid, I'm just aware that I'm not physically capable of defending myself against everyone. If you can't acknowledge that fact about yourself, you're a complete fool and probably deserve to have your head pounded into the ground a few times by an ex-con who cares nothing about your life. Such machismo nonsense you have posted in this thread. It's called knowing your limits, and how to deal with a dangerous situation.

Sounds to me like you've been watching too many movies where the smaller, weaker guy almost always comes out on top. The fact that you think you can hold your own against anyone tells me you've never really been in a fight for your life. It's always the guy running around calling everyone else fairies who ends up on the ground first, bleeding and cross-eyed.
edit on 12-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Why didn't Zimmerman want the police to meet him at the mailboxes? Because he had no intention of being there or by his truck, he was still looking for Martin.

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that's fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I'll let them know you'll meet them at ...

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at? [3:49]

edit on 12-12-2012 by DZAG Wright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Gawd this is truly pathetic...basically anyone putting hands on another is deserving of a gunshot..I mean how cowardly have guns made Americans.

I really do not know how anyone can look at themselves and consider themselves men...if you can handle yourself in a fight then please for god sake...stay away from manly events. These type of events attract men who love a good scrap every now and then. If getting a bruise is considered a life and death situation, then stay over there with your guns and let the real men play..

Zimmerman is guilty no doubt but in the end it is the courts who will have a say. Let us hope they get it rights and throw his cowardly ass in jail...tell you one thing..he will no longer be a virgin..and won't have his gun to protect his girly ass...

Bunch of girly men live in America..but come north for some good times..but beware you may get yourself into a fight..which we consider part of the fun..

This is hilarious, as well. Come north, you say? Where people leave their doors unlocked? If all you get in fights are a couple of bruises, then you're not really fighting for your life, are you?

Here in America, you can be walking down the street and find yourself assaulted by a group of teenagers who then proceed to bloody your face and break your limbs for no reason at all. Here in America, you can be attacked by a 300 pound black man with only 10% body fat, a man who was literally bred for power and strength and honed his skills in prison where violence is the only way of life. Here in America...you get the idea. So go ahead, tell people not to carry firearms, when the truth is that you live in one of the most peaceful, safest places to live on the planet, and that it is actually you who is soft.

So, come south with that BS manly man attitude, and see how quickly you are put in your place by someone who could pick you up by your skinny little ankles and use your body like an axe to tree.

I'm not afraid, I'm just aware that I'm not physically capable of defending myself against everyone. If you can't acknowledge that fact about yourself, you're a complete fool and probably deserve to have your head pounded into the ground a few times by an ex-con who cares nothing about your life. Such machismo nonsense you have posted in this thread. It's called knowing your limits, and how to deal with a dangerous situation.

Sounds to me like you've been watching too many movies where the smaller, weaker guy almost always comes out on top. The fact that you think you can hold your own against anyone tells me you've never really been in a fight for your life. It's always the guy running around calling everyone else fairies who ends up on the ground first, bleeding and cross-eyed.

LOL...why did it have to be a 300lb BLACK guy fresh out of prison?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

LOL...why did it have to be a 300lb BLACK guy fresh out of prison?

It's just an example. There are certainly white, latino, and asian men who are just as dangerous. The point being that there is a culture of violence in American prisons that takes your regular thug and in just a few years turns them into mountains of muscle capable of and willing to commit acts of severe violence at the drop of a hat. Personally, I would be hard-pressed to defend myself against many of these people by physical means alone, despite 2 decades of MMA training.

I'm not really willing to lose my life to one of these people just because I want to project some ridiculous image of being too macho and tough to carry a firearm. It's not fear, like I said; its about knowing your limits and doing what is necessary to defend yourself, even if it means putting aside your ego and realizing that you're not physically superior to everyone.

So go ahead and call everyone fairies. If you ever get into it with someone who is far superior to you physically and really wants to do you harm or even end your life, you'll see the reality of it, if you don't end up in a coma or dead.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well I guess we're both laughing, you at your perceived preschooler, and myself at just about everything about you.

I never "perceived" you to be a preschooler. If I had, "the pride you take in acting like a preschooler" wouldn't be so laughable.

That said, I was quite impressed by that sentence. You must have received help from an adult.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Where did I say Zimmerman must be lying?

Zimmerman claims that he didn't provoke the attack. Though you didn't actually say that he is lying, the following two posts certainly indicate that you feel that he did, indeed, do so:

Originally posted by DJW001

Why don't you quote the entire law? Here's the part that is actually relevant:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

[edit for brevity. --DJW001]

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html
edit on 9-12-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

Source

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Walking around in one's own neighborhood, trying to see what direction someone went, is not, by any stretch of the imagination, "provoking an attack".

On the other hand, walking up to a stranger and saying "Hey! Punk!" is assault.

Source

What pertinent evidence makes you feel that Zimmerman provoked the altercation?

And even if his story is wildly inaccurate, who is to say it is intentionally so?

Do you feel that the current evidence indicates that Zimmerman's account of the altercation is "wildly inaccurate"? If so, please explain why.

My only point has been that people have been misusing the word "innocent."

Nope! You have attempted to make two points. The two posts, quoted above, indicate that your first point was that Zimmerman provoked the altercation.

Your second point, the one about "people have been misusing the word "innocent", has been proven, beyond all reasonable doubt, to be wrong. Deny it, as you will, the two excerpts that WE posted DO NOT support your continued nonsense:

Innocent typically refers to a finding that a criminal defendant is not guilty of the charges, but may also refer to a finding that a civil defendant isn't liable for the accusations of the plaintiff, such as being found not negligent in a personal injury case. It is synonymous with acquit, which means to find a defendant in a criminal case not guilty.

(from my post)

in·no·cent adjective \'i-n?-s?nt\

Definition of INNOCENT

a : free from guilt or sin especially through lack of knowledge of evil : blameless
b : harmless in effect or intention ; also : candid
c : free from legal guilt or fault; also : lawful
a : lacking or reflecting a lack of sophistication, guile, or self-consciousness : artless, ingenuous
b : ignorant ; also : unaware
: lacking or deprived of something
(from your post)

Because my questions seem to confuse you, I shall ask you a simple "yes, or no" question:

Do you feel that the following statement, that I made, is inaccurate?

George killed a kid because, as the evidence seems to indicate, that kid was acting like a thug by slamming George's head onto a concrete sidewalk.

That is, after all, the only question that the jury needs to answer, in regard to George's second degree murder charge.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Yeah, i'm sorry but I've never met a man (and I've done quite a bit of traveling) that I would give the benefit of the doubt that he can whip the God! Never met a man that could snap me in half or bash my head to the point he would kill me. And I'm not a huge chap either, 6'3", 180 to 190lbs.

Have been in plenty of fights, as a grown man I can not say I've "lost" a one on one fight. The best someone can do is fight to a draw with me. See I have something called HEART. The pit bull isn't the biggest baddest dog, it has heart, that's why it kicks other, bigger dogs ass.

At my first duty station they thought I couldn't fight because of my slight build and quite demeanor until we got into a couple of brawls. Even though I was the youngest guy in the clique, my name from then on was Big Daddy for the way I spank other grown men.

I won't hesitate to fight more than one person either, though I can admit two guys got the best of me in like '06. But that was only because I had my leather coat on and damn near caught a heat stroke LOL. Before the heat hit me I destroyed one and was on the way to the other.

Though, I'm not too often tested, I have the look of death in my eyes. While you all shake and quake at Trayvon......I laugh because I've been that THUG you think he was. It's why I call TM a lil boy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
I heard that same kind of trash talk from that cowardly, little thug that I mentioned previously, as I grabbed him by his "hoodie", and drug him back into the store.

"Big Daddy", my ass... Real men don't brag! They only act!

That kind of crap only makes you seem very small, very cowardly, and very petty. VERY WELL DONE!

I still have guns, blades, items I make to strangle individuals and other things. Just in case I run into a case where I do need to use a tool. Though the days of thuggin are mostly behind me...

I'd be willing to bet that you are also hiding a "burglary kit" from your current Probation Officer, as well.

If you want to be perceived as a thug, I have absolutely no problem treating you as one! And, I am more than glad to accept your word, on that particular issue.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So, Milt, answer me this. If "innocent" is exactly the same thing as "not guilty," how do you feel about the following statements:

"OJ Simpson is innocent because he was found "not guilty" in a court of law.

"Adolf Hitler is innocent because he was never formally charged with anything."

"Richard Nixon is innocent because he was never impeached."

Choose at least one. Discuss.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

So, Milt, answer me this. If "innocent" is exactly the same thing as "not guilty," how do you feel about the following statements:

"OJ Simpson is innocent because he was found "not guilty" in a court of law.

"Adolf Hitler is innocent because he was never formally charged with anything."

"Richard Nixon is innocent because he was never impeached."

Choose at least one. Discuss.

Because I have conscientiously answered, damn near, every question that you have asked of me, and the fact that you, quite apparently, don't have the decency to answer even one of mine, I MUST INSIST that you answer my last question first. After you do so, I will, most happily, not only respond to just one of the above, but to all of them.

To refresh your memory, my last question was:

George killed a kid because, as the evidence seems to indicate, that kid was acting like a thug by slamming George's head onto a concrete sidewalk.

Checkmate!... shouts the old troll, as he smiles at his new goat...

See ya,
Milt

PS:
If I were to compile, into book, our exchanges, I would have to title it: As the Worm Squirms
edit on 12-12-2012 by BenReclused because: To add a post script

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Zimmerman killed a kid that he racially profiled. He started something he was not prepared to deal with. He took the cowards way out..got into a tussle with a kid and began to lose..so like coward who only saw one option out...shoot.

His head wounds do not look like he was getting his head bashed in..look like wounds you would receive when rolling around trying to get the upper hand.

I heard the tape of the screams and sure as hell sounds like a young boy screaming for his life. There is no check mate in this scenario..because no one was there. Although all evidence points to Zimmerman starting something that shouldn't have been started in the first place.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

If you think someone saying something you don't like is grounds to attack them, try it in front of a cop. Please.

Exactly. Walk up to a cop and say "Hey! Punk!" What will he charge you with?

No, no, no. Walk up to where a cop is, wait till someone says something you don't like, then smash them in the nose, and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

No, the man in the WH is black because he self-identifies as being black. No, profession has nothing to do with race.

Does George speak Spanish, does he embrace his hispanic culture or did he always pass himself off as white? What does he mark his race on surveys and other demograph gathering documents? We may never know, but I doubt he was one of the hispanic guys who identified with being black!

I didn't mention race for some time in this thread. As I've already stated, I don't believe race had much to do with this tragedy either. It was a matter of a police wannabe going too far.

When I addressed race it was because someone else mentioned it...

You can't have it both ways. Zimmerman identifies himself as Hispanic, and so do the people that know him personally, from all reports. You stated that his being part white means he's white. So, it doesn't matter what one considers themselves, by that standard. Plus, there is NO evidence that he was some "police wannabe". he was on a neighborhood watch. MANY people do that, and they are not all "police wannabes". They are simply concerned citizens.

This was a matter of a punk deciding he could beat someone up because he felt like it, and being shot for choosing the wrong victim.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hi Crazy Sicko,

Zimmerman killed a kid that he racially profiled.

You are claiming Zimmerman is guilty of murder because you are a RACIST!

He started something he was not prepared to deal with.

You started something that you are not equipped to deal with!

He took the cowards way out.

You ALWAYS take the coward's way out, by NEVER answering questions!

got into a tussle with a kid and began to lose..so like coward who only saw one option out...shoot.

Martin got into a tussle that he thought he could win. He didn't!

His head wounds do not look like he was getting his head bashed in..look like wounds you would receive when rolling around trying to get the upper hand.

You DO NOT know what you are talking about!

I heard the tape of the screams and sure as hell sounds like a young boy screaming for his life.

You sound like an idiot!

There is no check mate in this scenario..because no one was there.

Horse crap! GEORGE, TRAYVON, and a WITNESS were there! Checkmate!

Although all evidence points to Zimmerman starting something that shouldn't have been started in the first place.

All of the evidence indicates that George killed Trayvon because Trayvon was acting like a thug, by slamming George's head onto a concrete sidewalk!

Note:
Because I doubt your ability to comprehend complex sentences, the above post was simplified, and enhanced, in an effort to suit your special needs. We aim, to please!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 13-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

He was an adult, 17 is an adult

I'm not debating right or wrong here, or anything to do with this case, but the question of adulthood specifically, since it has been brought up several times in this post. I disagree that 17 is considered an adult. Typically, in the Western World, 18 is considered an adult. This is obviously, at times, a subjective question, therefore sticky and complicated. Most hospitals will treat people under 18 years of age as children. The legal drinking age is 18 years of age. Fostercare for kids essentially ends when kids reach 18 years old. Getting married, or entering military service is 18 years or older. Possessing a handgun = 18, or obtaining an EMT, or emergency medical technician certification = 18.

We could debate levels of maturity and age groups, but we'd be here all day and night. Lol. We could look at studies of traumatic injuries, particularly severe traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries and see patterns that pretty much say kids are stupid and lack the necessary cognition to make informed decisions about safety, particularly young males, ages 15 to 24.

Anyways, like I said I haven't followed this case in awhile. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

To refresh your memory, my last question was:

Checkmate!... shouts the old troll, as he smiles at his new goat...

That statement is an accurate account of your biased opinion. A more accurate description would be:

Zimmerman claims that he shot Martin in self defense. There are no actual witnesses to the events. Recently, a photograph has been released to the media which allegedly was taken on the night of the incident which apparently shows Zimmerman injured.

I find comparing yourself to a worm is insulting to invertebrates. Any further personal attacks will be reported to the Mods.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah, i'm sorry but I've never met a man (and I've done quite a bit of traveling) that I would give the benefit of the doubt that he can whip the God! Never met a man that could snap me in half or bash my head to the point he would kill me. And I'm not a huge chap either, 6'3", 180 to 190lbs.

Have been in plenty of fights, as a grown man I can not say I've "lost" a one on one fight. The best someone can do is fight to a draw with me. See I have something called HEART. The pit bull isn't the biggest baddest dog, it has heart, that's why it kicks other, bigger dogs ass.

At my first duty station they thought I couldn't fight because of my slight build and quite demeanor until we got into a couple of brawls. Even though I was the youngest guy in the clique, my name from then on was Big Daddy for the way I spank other grown men.

I won't hesitate to fight more than one person either, though I can admit two guys got the best of me in like '06. But that was only because I had my leather coat on and damn near caught a heat stroke LOL. Before the heat hit me I destroyed one and was on the way to the other.

Though, I'm not too often tested, I have the look of death in my eyes. While you all shake and quake at Trayvon......I laugh because I've been that THUG you think he was. It's why I call TM a lil boy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
I heard that same kind of trash talk from that cowardly, little thug that I mentioned previously, as I grabbed him by his "hoodie", and drug him back into the store.

"Big Daddy", my ass... Real men don't brag! They only act!

That kind of crap only makes you seem very small, very cowardly, and very petty. VERY WELL DONE!

I still have guns, blades, items I make to strangle individuals and other things. Just in case I run into a case where I do need to use a tool. Though the days of thuggin are mostly behind me...

I'd be willing to bet that you are also hiding a "burglary kit" from your current Probation Officer, as well.

If you want to be perceived as a thug, I have absolutely no problem treating you as one! And, I am more than glad to accept your word, on that particular issue.

See ya,
Milt

Really, what type of talk you heard from someone you're dragging by the hoodie! If you were dragging them by the hoodie THEY ARE NOT A THUG. May have been a lil kid imitating a thug, but an actual thug NO, just NO. You people don't know what a thug is and I suspect have never met one.

There are people out here that will EAT YOUR FOOD! To them YOU are food! What do you know about the type people that will show up at your residence with AK's and kill everyone in there? Those are thugs. Wearing hoodies and baggie jeans do not make someone a thug. You know a thug by their actions.

So that lil scrappy you grabbed by the hoodie may have been a derelict, but thug no...or he would have whipped up on you or at least been back later with a car full of goons.

I don't brag, don't have too, never done so in this thread. What you would take as bragging is just me recounting events. Showing you the real world out here! Giving you a glimpse of REAL thugs, not kids in baggie jeans and hoodies.

No I dont have a burglary kit...I don't steal. LOL...on a thug level I didn't go sneaking around climbing through windows. The police would have referred to me as a "strong armer".

Even saying all this, I wasn't a thug in the proper sense, I had a brain and avoided long prison sitdowns. Thugs are straight savages! Like a former acquantance of mine who shoot people in the face in broad daylight. If George had been watching him, he would have snatched George out his truck for following him and not minding his business. If he thought George was causing a problem with him he would have come back later and shot George's house and car up with an AK. He wouldn't have asked George if "he had a problem" or "why are you following me".

So back to Trayvon...he wasn't a thug in the least...he was a typical teen on the phone with girl trying to have relations LOL...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

No, the man in the WH is black because he self-identifies as being black. No, profession has nothing to do with race.

Does George speak Spanish, does he embrace his hispanic culture or did he always pass himself off as white? What does he mark his race on surveys and other demograph gathering documents? We may never know, but I doubt he was one of the hispanic guys who identified with being black!

I didn't mention race for some time in this thread. As I've already stated, I don't believe race had much to do with this tragedy either. It was a matter of a police wannabe going too far.

When I addressed race it was because someone else mentioned it...

You can't have it both ways. Zimmerman identifies himself as Hispanic, and so do the people that know him personally, from all reports. You stated that his being part white means he's white. So, it doesn't matter what one considers themselves, by that standard. Plus, there is NO evidence that he was some "police wannabe". he was on a neighborhood watch. MANY people do that, and they are not all "police wannabes". They are simply concerned citizens.

This was a matter of a punk deciding he could beat someone up because he felt like it, and being shot for choosing the wrong victim.

Though his race has very little to do with it...

I say what race did Zimmerman subscribe too? Taking a wild guess, I would bet money he always passed himself as white. Same as I presume Obama passed himself as being black.

Though again, I don't believe it was so much an race issue.

Yeah he was a cop wannabe, a neighborhood watch would have played their role and called the police without following someone with a loaded weapon.

If Trayvon wanted to beat someone up just because he felt like it, or was looking for trouble he would have stopped and pulled George out his truck. George wouldn't have needed to walk all behind the houses and interrupt him talking on the phone to his girl...which is what happened.

Someone looking to start trouble doesn't ask someone "Do you have a problem". That is typically the question from someone who believes they are being harrassed.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join