It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I am not from US nor do I even own a gun, but I dont see any cowardice in shooting an attacker. If you are stupid enough to assault someone, then its just natural selection I say. Real men are interested in ending the threat, not getting into fights. Your posts sound like pathetic chest thumping..

A man, unless he's old or crippled, should be able to handle himself against one other person with out a gun. It's pure cowardice that in a 1 on 1, a man has to shoot another when that other hasn't brandished a weapon.

It is what it is...Yes a man should be able to thump his chest when the time arises. Sorry this world has become so girly that MEN can't fight anymore.

I have no interest in this case, but I am interested in self defense, so I have a couple of things to say about your foolishness.

First, your statements are ridiculous. Obviously you have never been physically threatened by someone who could literally break you in half with his bare hands. If and when you are threatened by someone twice your weight, someone who could crush your skull in one hand, you will wish you had a weapon as that person pounds your skull into the pavement and causes severe brain damage. Some physical inequalities in combat can just not be overcome through physical means alone. Some men (and women) ARE WEAPONS without using an actual weapon.

There is a reason there are weight divisions in MMA leagues; its because all men are NOT created equal in terms of fighting and physical prowess. It would be idiotic to place a 5'10" 160 lbs man against a 6'10" 250 lbs man because there is very little the smaller guy can do to harm the larger opponent. There are some larger men out there who can take a punch to the nose, laugh about it, and then throw you across the room.

So basically what you are implying is that in order for men to not be "girly men" or "cowards", all men must devote their lives to personal defense, physical fitness, and the fighting arts so that one day they don't have to draw a weapon to defend themselves against a superior enemy. This is stupid, and a society that functions on such a principle would be a society dominated by the physically biggest and strongest.

Personally I have devoted a large portion of my life to being physically capable of defending myself if necessary, and yet there are still men out there who could tear me limb from limb if they were so inclined. I carry a firearm, I am not a coward, but I'm also not so stupid to think that the result of all fights is just a simple "roughing up" of one of the combatants. I've seen a man beat into a coma. I've seen a man's neck broken by someone twice his size. And don't even get me started on gangs of "unarmed" men.

When that day finally comes, when you are attacked by a physically superior enemy, and you are brought within inches of your death by a supposedly unarmed person, you will see the stupidity of your words. Honestly you seem like one of those guys in the typical self defense class, who thinks that with just a couple of simple moves he can cripple a much larger man, thus ending the threat. It just doesn't work that way.
edit on 11-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

What part of "presumption" do you not understand?

The only part of "presumption" that I fail to understand, is why you seem to feel that question supports your silly nonsense about the meaning, and use, of the word "innocent".

Hopefully, you will explain that to me. I could use another good laugh.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Gawd this is truly pathetic...basically anyone putting hands on another is deserving of a gunshot..I mean how cowardly have guns made Americans.

I really do not know how anyone can look at themselves and consider themselves men...if you can handle yourself in a fight then please for god sake...stay away from manly events. These type of events attract men who love a good scrap every now and then. If getting a bruise is considered a life and death situation, then stay over there with your guns and let the real men play..

Zimmerman is guilty no doubt but in the end it is the courts who will have a say. Let us hope they get it rights and throw his cowardly ass in jail...tell you one thing..he will no longer be a virgin..and won't have his gun to protect his girly ass...

Bunch of girly men live in America..but come north for some good times..but beware you may get yourself into a fight..which we consider part of the fun..

This is hilarious, as well. Come north, you say? Where people leave their doors unlocked? If all you get in fights are a couple of bruises, then you're not really fighting for your life, are you?

Here in America, you can be walking down the street and find yourself assaulted by a group of teenagers who then proceed to bloody your face and break your limbs for no reason at all. Here in America, you can be attacked by a 300 pound black man with only 10% body fat, a man who was literally bred for power and strength and honed his skills in prison where violence is the only way of life. Here in America...you get the idea. So go ahead, tell people not to carry firearms, when the truth is that you live in one of the most peaceful, safest places to live on the planet, and that it is actually you who is soft.

So, come south with that BS manly man attitude, and see how quickly you are put in your place by someone who could pick you up by your skinny little ankles and use your body like an axe to tree.
edit on 11-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: grammar

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh ouch that hurts
. I will make sure to remember that I am not up to your standards next time I am in your country. You sound like a tough little punk. Your type always gave me a hard time at first in basic but only once did one like you ever take me up on the offer of a fight when I took of my hat. I made sure to give him half the day off to recover after sending him to TMC. I actually had respect for him at least he didn’t just fall back in line after talking big. I doubt you would measure up.

I have fought enough in my life to last a few lifetimes and can guarantee what happened to George wouldn’t happen to me because I wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger. When I was 16 I was martins build and I know very well I was dangerous when I fought.

I will give you a break you are probably just some young punk who hasn’t ever been in a real battle and that’s why you don’t know any better. I can only guess you have been beaten down a lot in your life because you call getting a broken nose and your head bashed as being roughed up a little. You must have been roughed up a lot. Maybe I should feel sorry for you. You seem a little scared. The world can be tough so let it be a lesson to you that if you intend to fight someone like Martin did you just may end up like him. That is probably what has you so upset with your panties in a twist is that you imagine that it could have easily have been you. Just keep your nose clean kid and you won’t need to worry about getting killed. You should join the military they will toughen you up and you will get over your fear of guns pretty fast.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Did I say Zimmerman was charged with assault?

You didn't need to! That's what your entire argument is centered around. Your continued nonsense, most certainly, DOES NOT pertain a second degree murder charge, or even the justifiable use of force.

It was an attempt to clarify some fine legal distinctions that you are unwilling to see, just as you refuse to see that the Stand Your Ground Law explicitly does not apply to this case.

Horse crap! You are only continuing to stir the already "muddy waters", in an attempt to hide your, more than obvious, racial bias.

Hell! Here is more proof of your continued dishonesty. The following ARE THE ONLY TWO COMMENTS, THAT I MADE, regarding Florida's "stand your ground law":

That's an easy question to answer. Martin is dead, so his need for "immunization against prosecution" is irrelevant. You obviously have no clue as to what the "stand your ground law" is about.

I agree with that too. What you don't understand is that "stand your ground" is only a means of avoiding a criminal charge. In other words: If the court had decided that George's actions were in compliance with Florida's "stand your ground" law, he wouldn't have been arrested, and charged with murder.

Kindly explain, old, great, wise one, how anything, in those two comments, constitutes a refusal "to see that the Stand Your Ground Law explicitly does not apply to this case."

Thanks to you, this old troll is having a VERY good day, indeed!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 11-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Nice deflections, can't answer the question I guess

Nope! My answer was "spot on". The above comment is the only deflection. I can understand your confusion though.

Your take on my intelligence means as much to me as.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ..........how many horses it takes to change a light bulb!

Hell! I knew that! Fools never care about what their lack of intelligence, or even honesty, might mean.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Many here have no idea what a thug is, hence they call a child who got in petty troubles at school and took a picture shooting the bird a thug.

If Trayvon was a thug, he would have walked up to George's car and pulled his ass out!

Though I never called Martin a thug, that picture certainly shows that he wanted to look like one.

Though on top of that if TM was a thug he would have had his own gun.

Nah, I've met lots of thugs that don't carry guns. Hell, I once met one that was only carrying an iced tea, and a bag of candy, that he had just stolen. I'm not sure of what kind of iced tea or candy it was, though.

George killed a kid, and is so soft, that kid seemed like a thug too him.

That's an inaccurate statement, so I shall gladly correct it for you:
George killed a kid because, as the evidence seems to indicate, that kid was acting like a thug by slamming George's head onto a concrete sidewalk.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You have a very weird way of thinking. Maybe it's all just the best fantasy you can come up with, or maybe you are just crazy, but no you are wrong.

We know about the phone call, when it happened, what the girlfriend says Trayvon said (although she wouldn't do a real interview and only did one with the Martin's lawyer coaching her through and not live with a third party).

I don't know what the jab about whether or not I had girlfriends at 17 was about, I did, but how you can think that that has any relevance I don't know.

The rest is just more fantasy, Martin was almost certainly the one that initiated contact with Zimmerman. Evidence suggests that, and Zimmerman's story fits perfectly.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

It has too much effect on people's opinions actually, because what you are reading there is INCREDIBLY biased.
See they have to leave out Martin's criminal history because he is a minor, but he would have a pretty decent list himself including destruction of property, burglary, assault, and having illicit substances as school (which is why he was suspended in the first place).

If you want to go into that whole "zimmerman created the situation by following martin because a butterfly flapped it's wings on the otherside of the world" garbage then it could just be said that if Martin hadn't gotten himself suspended from school he wouldn't have been in that neighborhood to begin with. Or how about if Martin hadn't run like making himself exceptionally suspicious to ANY NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH member it wouldn't have happened. Your argument is faulty.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Who said Martin ever asked "why are you following me?"
Prove that that was ever said. Zimmerman said Martin said "Do you have a problem" and where he was at and all evidence lends credence to his story.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

To quote a great man "you're talking alot, but you're not saying anything!"

That whole post was you pretending you saw evidene of something in the video and exclaiming how what you see in the video will hang Zimmerman when in reality it syncs with reality. Actually everything that has come out has disproven what the media (that has taken Martin's side all the way) has said. If there was something that didn't mesh between the video and the call they would put it out. The fact that he agreed to this make this video makes him more believable.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Horse crap! You are only continuing to stir the already "muddy waters", in an attempt to hide your, more than obvious, racial bias.

Where did I mention race? (Oh, and I'm sorry if I get confused about who said what. That's what happens when you respond to points I'm making to others!)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yes,, honestly. If you ever lay your hands on a total stranger you better have a damn good reason.
Cowardly, Americans, what are the relevance of using these words? What are you tryign to appeal to?

The teen assaulted a guy with a gun and was beating him and he got shot. Shot, one time point blank. Martin's knuckles were bruised from punching, Zimmerman's were not. Martin had no other damage, but the gunshot Zimmerman had plenty of damage. How can anyone even try to argue the story. When you watch the video of him walking through, if you keep the facts I just listed in mind, you will realize "hey this is what actually happened" If Martin wasn't on top of Zimmerman punching him he wouldn't have taken that bullet point blank to the body.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

It does apply to this case. It applies when there is no option for retreat. Even if you considered Zimmerman looking for Martin, he was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him. He was on the ground with no escape. SYG holds up.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeOldBrew

Originally posted by Maslo

I have no interest in this case, but I am interested in self defense, so I have a couple of things to say about your foolishness.

First, your statements are ridiculous. Obviously you have never been physically threatened by someone who could literally break you in half with his bare hands. If and when you are threatened by someone twice your weight, someone who could crush your skull in one hand, you will wish you had a weapon as that person pounds your skull into the pavement and causes severe brain damage. Some physical inequalities in combat can just not be overcome through physical means alone. Some men (and women) ARE WEAPONS without using an actual weapon.

There is a reason there are weight divisions in MMA leagues; its because all men are NOT created equal in terms of fighting and physical prowess. It would be idiotic to place a 5'10" 160 lbs man against a 6'10" 250 lbs man because there is very little the smaller guy can do to harm the larger opponent. There are some larger men out there who can take a punch to the nose, laugh about it, and then throw you across the room.

So basically what you are implying is that in order for men to not be "girly men" or "cowards", all men must devote their lives to personal defense, physical fitness, and the fighting arts so that one day they don't have to draw a weapon to defend themselves against a superior enemy. This is stupid, and a society that functions on such a principle would be a society dominated by the physically biggest and strongest.

Personally I have devoted a large portion of my life to being physically capable of defending myself if necessary, and yet there are still men out there who could tear me limb from limb if they were so inclined. I carry a firearm, I am not a coward, but I'm also not so stupid to think that the result of all fights is just a simple "roughing up" of one of the combatants. I've seen a man beat into a coma. I've seen a man's neck broken by someone twice his size. And don't even get me started on gangs of "unarmed" men.

When that day finally comes, when you are attacked by a physically superior enemy, and you are brought within inches of your death by a supposedly unarmed person, you will see the stupidity of your words. Honestly you seem like one of those guys in the typical self defense class, who thinks that with just a couple of simple moves he can cripple a much larger man, thus ending the threat. It just doesn't work that way.
edit on 11-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: (no reason given)

Yeah, i'm sorry but I've never met a man (and I've done quite a bit of traveling) that I would give the benefit of the doubt that he can whip the God! Never met a man that could snap me in half or bash my head to the point he would kill me. And I'm not a huge chap either, 6'3", 180 to 190lbs.

Have been in plenty of fights, as a grown man I can not say I've "lost" a one on one fight. The best someone can do is fight to a draw with me. See I have something called HEART. The pit bull isn't the biggest baddest dog, it has heart, that's why it kicks other, bigger dogs ass.

At my first duty station they thought I couldn't fight because of my slight build and quite demeanor until we got into a couple of brawls. Even though I was the youngest guy in the clique, my name from then on was Big Daddy for the way I spank other grown men.

I won't hesitate to fight more than one person either, though I can admit two guys got the best of me in like '06. But that was only because I had my leather coat on and damn near caught a heat stroke LOL. Before the heat hit me I destroyed one and was on the way to the other.

Though, I'm not too often tested, I have the look of death in my eyes. While you all shake and quake at Trayvon...
...I laugh because I've been that THUG you think he was. It's why I call TM a lil boy.

With all this said, I still have guns, blades, items I make to strangle individuals and other things. Just in case I run into a case where I do need to use a tool. Though the days of thuggin are mostly behind me...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeOldBrew

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Gawd this is truly pathetic...basically anyone putting hands on another is deserving of a gunshot..I mean how cowardly have guns made Americans.

I really do not know how anyone can look at themselves and consider themselves men...if you can handle yourself in a fight then please for god sake...stay away from manly events. These type of events attract men who love a good scrap every now and then. If getting a bruise is considered a life and death situation, then stay over there with your guns and let the real men play..

Zimmerman is guilty no doubt but in the end it is the courts who will have a say. Let us hope they get it rights and throw his cowardly ass in jail...tell you one thing..he will no longer be a virgin..and won't have his gun to protect his girly ass...

Bunch of girly men live in America..but come north for some good times..but beware you may get yourself into a fight..which we consider part of the fun..

This is hilarious, as well. Come north, you say? Where people leave their doors unlocked? If all you get in fights are a couple of bruises, then you're not really fighting for your life, are you?

Here in America, you can be walking down the street and find yourself assaulted by a group of teenagers who then proceed to bloody your face and break your limbs for no reason at all. Here in America, you can be attacked by a 300 pound black man with only 10% body fat, a man who was literally bred for power and strength and honed his skills in prison where violence is the only way of life. Here in America...you get the idea. So go ahead, tell people not to carry firearms, when the truth is that you live in one of the most peaceful, safest places to live on the planet, and that it is actually you who is soft.

So, come south with that BS manly man attitude, and see how quickly you are put in your place by someone who could pick you up by your skinny little ankles and use your body like an axe to tree.
edit on 11-12-2012 by StrangeOldBrew because: grammar

LOL!! No one else caught this? See what these people are afraid of? LMAO!!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Nope! My answer was "spot on". The above comment is the only deflection. I can understand your confusion though.

Your take on my intelligence means as much to me as.................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ..........how many horses it takes to change a light bulb!

Hell! I knew that! Fools never care about what their lack of intelligence, or even honesty, might mean.

See ya,
Milt

You're
!

Fairy...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Many here have no idea what a thug is, hence they call a child who got in petty troubles at school and took a picture shooting the bird a thug.

If Trayvon was a thug, he would have walked up to George's car and pulled his ass out!

Though I never called Martin a thug, that picture certainly shows that he wanted to look like one.

Though on top of that if TM was a thug he would have had his own gun.

Nah, I've met lots of thugs that don't carry guns. Hell, I once met one that was only carrying an iced tea, and a bag of candy, that he had just stolen. I'm not sure of what kind of iced tea or candy it was, though.

George killed a kid, and is so soft, that kid seemed like a thug too him.

That's an inaccurate statement, so I shall gladly correct it for you:
George killed a kid because, as the evidence seems to indicate, that kid was acting like a thug by slamming George's head onto a concrete sidewalk.

See ya,
Milt

He wanted to "look like one"...LOL...you may want to look like a woman and even wear pink panties but it doesn't make you one!

Poor Georgie...got beat up by a kid...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Where did I mention race?

I didn't say that you mentioned race. I only said that your racial bias is very obvious. That is truly the way I feel.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I get confused about who said what. That's what happens when you respond to points I'm making to others!

I feel it's a bit childish to apologize, and then blame me for your confusion, but that's okay. I am more than mature enough to, at the least, appreciate your attempt.

By now, you should be well aware that if you hand me crap, I am more than capable of shoving it back down your throat. If you keep that in mind, we may even become friends. Stranger things have happened. LOL

That said, would you kindly stop the nonsense, and answer the following question in a sincere, honest, and unbiased, fashion:
What, pertinent, physical evidence makes you feel that Zimmerman is lying about his account of the altercation?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

See ya,
Milt

You're
!

Fairy...

Nope, I'm not the least bit mad. This old troll can only laugh at the pride you take in acting like a preschooler.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join