It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

...HELLO...WHERE'S EVERYONE AT?

Where are all the people talking about Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman as GZ returned to his truck?

With the illustration it's pretty obvious that what GZ claims, didn't happen. So everyone has now disappeared huh?

I have a little newsflash for you:
Contrary to what I am sure you feel, not everyone considers you important enough to drop everything, and sit at their computers waiting for you to post something. I am one of those people. Quite honestly, many of your posts aren't worth reading.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I am one of those people. Quite honestly, many of your posts aren't worth reading.

See ya,
Milt

yet you still replied.

Anyways who really cares who did what...we are just people on a forum giving our versions, opinions...etc. In the end it is the jurors, attorneys and judges who will decide this idiots faith.

I still think Martin was killed because of his color...but who really gives a rats ass to what I think or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Propulsion

But I am worried about what will happen if Z does win. If that is the case, I can guarantee that there will be riots. And I can guarantee that a lot of innocent people will get hurt and/or killed.

Why? Are you planning on starting a riot?
Go ahead and Google "riots if George Zimmerman wins court case". A LOT of pro-trayvon folk have talked about riots. Go ahead and Google "trayvon riots from Twitter". Our good friends from the black panthers have talked about inciting riots as well!
edit on 9-12-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

It doesn't matter to me if it is GZ or TM screaming. GZ can be a certified nut and liar and have been screaming while smiling as he pulled the trigger on TM.

I am sure that you are rather proud that you already have an excuse ready to deny pertinent evidence. As for myself, I feel that you should, quite frankly, FEEL ASHAMED.

See ya,
Milt

It's because I have lived in this world and witnessed as well as participated in all kinds of things. There's nothing more intelligent and devious on this planet as man.

If it's one thing I've learned, you can never be sure...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

...HELLO...WHERE'S EVERYONE AT?

Where are all the people talking about Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman as GZ returned to his truck?

With the illustration it's pretty obvious that what GZ claims, didn't happen. So everyone has now disappeared huh?

I have a little newsflash for you:
Contrary to what I am sure you feel, not everyone considers you important enough to drop everything, and sit at their computers waiting for you to post something. I am one of those people. Quite honestly, many of your posts aren't worth reading.

See ya,
Milt

Thanks for your.....opinion....now if you have a comment relevant to the post and discussion please bless us. if not, i guess you can continue what you were doing before you found it necessary to let me know you won't drop everything to respond to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

yet you still replied.

Of course I did! Ridiculing those that post nonsense is what trolls are born to do. Hell fire! You should know that! You have been one of my favorite targets. LOL

Anyways who really cares who did what...

I, MOST CERTAINLY, DO!!! If Zimmerman is truly guilty, I hope, to Hell, that he is found guilty. If shooting Martin was truly his last option to defend himself, I hope, to Hell, that he is found innocent.

I still think Martin was killed because of his color...

Of course you do! That's the way racists think. Racists are like alcoholics, in that they are always the last to realize that they have a problem, and that they will never start recovering until they can admit it.

If you don't believe me, go back and read your posts while ignoring every racial reference that you made. If done honestly, you will find that there really isn't very much to read. Hopefully you will gain a little insight to your own being. I feel that you will.

who really gives a rats ass to what I think or anyone else for that matter.

Damn it! You got me there! LOL I TRULY DO!

I see signs that you are wising up, so this old troll is very happy about finally putting a star on one of your posts. Well done!

See ya buddy,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Then why did he run at all? So he felt in danger, took off running, and then called his girlfriend?
Why would he run at all??? It makes no sense. Think about what you type before you type it. He was either getting an advantage to attack or he was a coward and idiot to boot.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No it is not following.
Think for a second. He knew the cops were on the way, he was trying to see if he could see the guy who looked suspicious and took off running. It is not following. How do you follow someone you can't see.

Man this site blows me away, they need a new slogan because "deny ignorance" is like an invitation for the most one track, mindless drones I have ever seen. You can't put anything together for yourself. May you never ever set on a jury. You will be too busy cleaning the drool off your collar to hear the evidence.

edit: I said "knew" instead of "new." Too many Killians.
edit on 9-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You are clueless on this. You have no business even arguing in here.
As grimpachi said, anyone with common sense knows gz is getting off. The prosecutor is a fool that thought they were going to get oj/kacey anthony fame, and they overcharged George. Please bit the bullet and come back to this thread when you are wrong. I think with all the talking you have done we owe you a few "i told you so's" and you could earn a little respect back by taking them like a man.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Whenever you wanna bet start tossing out the amount you want to lose. You don't understand this case at all and arguing with you is an annoying waste of time. I am done talking with you. When you can argue withing reason maybe we can speak again. Don't think this is by any means a win for you, you are sincerely wrong about everything you think and say regarding this subject.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Except eye witnesses saw Martin on top and Martin's knuckles were bruised as verified by the coroner.

Zimmerman will walk, you continue to blather on and on about what ifs.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I have lived in this world and witnessed as well as participated in all kinds of things.

Wow! Me too! I reckon that we really do have something in common, after all. Go figure...

There's nothing more intelligent and devious on this planet as man.

That certainly doesn't mean that all men are intelligent. Nor does that mean that all men are devious.

If it's one thing I've learned, you can never be sure...

Nope! You haven't learned that lesson yet! If you had, you wouldn't be so damn certain that Zimmerman murdered Martin.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 9-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thanks for your.....opinion....

You are very welcome.

now if you have a comment relevant to the post and discussion please bless us.

My comment was "spot on", in relevancy to your post. I will, however, gladly admit that it had nothing to do with this discussion. That said: I fail to see how your post was anything more than an excuse to gloat. Was it?

i guess you can continue what you were doing before you found it necessary to let me know you won't drop everything to respond to me.

It seems that your feelings of self importance have returned. Oh well...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Go ahead and Google "riots if George Zimmerman wins court case". A LOT of pro-trayvon folk have talked about riots. Go ahead and Google "trayvon riots from Twitter". Our good friends from the black panthers have talked about inciting riots as well!

So... you're assuring me that there will be riots because you read in on the internet?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have read the statement watched the reenactment video, listened to the 911 call and even went to where it happened. In my opinion I think he is innocent. The first time I heard about the case was about a month and a half after it happened on talk radio where a former prosecutor was going over everything matching up the timelines. I hadn’t even seen the wounds to Georges head yet. The show I listened to wasn’t biased at all it was just going over the available information. Everything I have read or heard after that has been racially motivated by the media aside from when new evidence like this new color photo has been released which shows that George had some serious wounds.

I kept reading statements on here and MSM saying he disobeyed the police by following Martin which has been shown to be false. The entire argument that it was Georges fault hinged on them saying George continued following Martin when the facts show as soon as they said they didn’t need him doing that he said OK and started returning to his vehicle.

Almost everyone who is arguing that George is in the wrong has been making this about race which George is not white and even if he was it should have no bearing on this case. Some people have purposely tried to muddy the water stating George is white and the only reasoning I have heard has been along the lines of the culture he may follow. That is absurd. What culture is a person supposed to follow? How about the American culture? It is like saying someone isn’t black enough, Hispanic enough, or white enough to be the race that they were born. A person’s race is determined at birth and shouldn’t be a determining factor in assigning guilt yet it seems many people on here think it should be. Let me ask those people do they wish for the laws to change so that race becomes a factor in determining guilt in crimes? If so do you think that would be a good idea to set as a precedent in our country and why stop there perhaps we should take religious beliefs into account or someone’s height or weight? How about hair styles or the cloths they ware? It is a pretty stupid idea if you ask me but that seems to be what some of these racists are asking for.

I have the opinion that George is innocent and that is based on the testimonies and evidence because it supports that opinion however I have stated that if some evidence were to be provided that were to show that George was lying then I would change my mind. The ballistics should show just how close the two were when George shot Martin and if it shows that he was shot at a distance then I would change my mind however I would think the state would have released info like that already which they have not. The fact is it has been shown that the state has lied and has tried to suppress evidence which in the past has been a sign that they screwed up by charging Zimmerman. I fully expect that the prosecutor is going to lose her job after this and George will sue the state either winning in court or the state will settle out of court for a large sum to save face. The MSM networks which intentionally misreported this case should be sued as well and I hope those that have tried to sensationalize this based on race lose credibility and lose their jobs. Because of MSM a black panther put a hit on Georges life that is despicable and I have not heard what happened with him but he deserves to be in jail and he just might be I don’t know.

If anyone wants to argue that Zimmerman is guilty all I ask is that you use facts and explain what does not match up in your mind from the reenactment statements or timeline. It isn’t a hefty request. I have notices that many people in here that are arguing against Zimmerman have not even taken the time to review the evidence and are mostly relying on what they heard from MSM. Deny ignorance use the computer you are posting from and look up everything that has been released to the public. Earlier in this thread I posted a link which has all of it on one site so there is no excuse to be arguing from ignorance.

In my opinion Zimmerman is innocent and there hasn’t been anyone on here that has made a case based on facts to sway that opinion but if someone does I would listen and may change that position however no one has done so at this point. I have been very surprised to learn how many people are textbook racists on here and they can’t even admit to it. It is possible they are lying to themselves but I am fairly confident that the only one being fooled by those lies would be themselves. Some have gone out of the way to bring up race and can’t manage to post more than three replies without bringing up race. If those people drop the race talk there credibility will go up however it seems that the only argument those people actually have is a person’s skin tone. How very un-American those people are.

Anyway I felt I needed to directly address the issue of how race has become more of an issue than the actual case.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I have read the statement watched the reenactment video, listened to the 911 call and even went to where it happened. In my opinion I think he is innocent.

The word "innocent" does not mean what you seem to think it means. Zimmerman admits that he is guilty of killing Martin. The question, yet to be decided in a court of law, is whether or not it was murder.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

I have read the statement watched the reenactment video, listened to the 911 call and even went to where it happened. In my opinion I think he is innocent.

The word "innocent" does not mean what you seem to think it means. Zimmerman admits that he is guilty of killing Martin. The question, yet to be decided in a court of law, is whether or not it was murder.

Innocent refers to whether he committed an illegal act and I am sure you fully understood what I meant.

As a former soldier who has fought in every major conflict since 1991 from what you are implying I could argue semantics all day long so I would appreciate if we could be intellectually honest concerning this topic when referring to the shooting.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Then why did he run at all? So he felt in danger, took off running, and then called his girlfriend?
Why would he run at all??? It makes no sense. Think about what you type before you type it. He was either getting an advantage to attack or he was a coward and idiot to boot.

Are you and idiot and can't read? He was on the phone the ENTIRE time Zimmerman was watching him!

Perhaps you were never lucky enough to be 17 and talking to a girl on the phone, but anyone else who has knows Trayvon wasn't thinking about casing houses or ambushing someone. He was a young man with hormones thinking about procreation!

He probably did a quick shuffle til he rounded the corner and went back to making love on the phone. Then from nowhere crazy George comes running up on him. He asks George with some annoyance because he's talking to a girl, "Why are you following me?" George asks him, "What are you doing around here?"

The prize is what happened after that...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Impossible. Have you looked at diagram of the area? Have you seen where this happened? Martin had to of come back to confront George. The area is too wide open. George lost sight of Martin as recorded on the audio recordings. He was on his way back to his vehicle.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Innocent refers to whether he committed an illegal act and I am sure you fully understood what I meant.

There is a reason why the legal system does not use the word "innocent," but prefers the term "not guilty." The connotation of the word "innocent" implies certainty about the motivations for an act.

As a former soldier who has fought in every major conflict since 1991 from what you are implying I could argue semantics all day long so I would appreciate if we could be intellectually honest concerning this topic when referring to the shooting.

What does your service record have to do with the question? Semantics happens to be very important in this case. Zimmerman shot and killed a seventeen year old boy. He admits it. He is, by any reasonable definition, guilty, not "innocent." A court might decide that the killing was justified due to circumstances of self-defense, but that does not make Zimmerman "innocent."

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join