It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Zimmerman was carrying a 9 millimeter handgun. Martin was carrying a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea. [ABC News]

Martin weighed 160 pounds. Zimmerman weighed well over 200 pounds. [Orlando Sentinel; WDBO]

Martin’s English teacher described him “as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.” [Orlando Sentinel]

Martin had no criminal record. [New York Times]

Zimmerman “was charged in July 2005 with resisting arrest with violence and battery on an officer. The charges appear to have been dropped.” HIs ex fiance also requested a restraining order claiming domestic violence [Huffington Post]

Zimmerman called the police 46 times since 2004. [Daily Beast]

According to neighbors, Zimmerman was “fixated on crime and focused on young, black males.” [Miami Herald]

Zimmerman “had been the subject of complaints by neighbors in his gated community for aggressive tactics” [Huffington Post]

Zimmerman was not a member of a registered Neighborhood Watch group. Zimmerman also violated basic Neighborhood Watch guidelines by carrying a weapon. [ABC News]
==================================================================================

So trey has a little residual marijuana and no juvenile record. Zimmerman has the violent accusations of abuse against a female and the assault on a cop, yet Trey is the violent thug?

But we are to believe Mr Zimmerman would in no way attack first?

IN what universe does this make sense?..

It wouldn't without a ulterior motive.
edit on 8-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Look you were not there you do not know who attacked who first.

I haven't offered an opinion on "who attacked who first". If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS. Furthermore: According to the Florida statute that was provided in my previous post: "who attacked who first" IS NOT RELEVANT.

You do not know how Zimmerman approached Treyvon.

I haven't offered an opinion on "how Zimmerman approached Treyvon". If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS. Furthermore: According to the Florida statute that was provided in my previous post: "how Zimmerman approached Treyvon" IS NOT RELEVANT.

And im tired of arguing about it cause you nor I know WHO or HOW it got started in that dark walkway between those houses.

I haven't offered an opinion on "WHO or HOW it got started in that dark walkway between those houses". If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS. Furthermore: According to the Florida statute that was provided in my previous post: "WHO or HOW it got started in that dark walkway between those houses" IS NOT RELEVANT.

You and your colleagues are so 100% sure you got the right answer.

I haven't offered a "right answer". If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS.

And btw this is not a fact but my opinion Zimmerman is a wussy

You might be right, so I won't deny that. I feel that you're one too!

more than likely you and his followers are
as well. Its the United States and its damn nice i have a right to that opinion.

To bad we cant meet face to face and It would go from opinion to fact JACK!

Aw hell, I don't see any reason that we couldn't meet. I live on the North East end of Tennessee, about 20 miles from Bristol. How far is that from you?

I'm almost 60 years old, but at a fairly muscular 6' 4", and 220 lbs., I have no doubt that I could show you a REAL GOOD TIME.

I don't currently own any firearms, but I'm not against you bringing one. I feel that it would be rather enjoyable shoving it so far down your throat that you'd be constipated for the rest your life.

Give it some thought, and let me know.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... again: Why do you always misspell your hero's name? That seems a bit disrespectful to me.

See ya,
Milt

PS:
... and another few goats for me... Thank you!

Edit to add:
Damn it! I see you removed most of your "chest thumping". I reckon that's okay though... I have it quoted in the text above.

Come see me, now... ya heya?
edit on 9-12-2012 by BenReclused because: To add an Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

And I would come after Zimmerman after he got out his car and approached me too. That is creepy as hell... Not really trying to get robbed or Jeffery Dahmered.

Zimmerman stopped following Martin, Martin backed tracked and attacked Zimmerman.
So by your logic Martin got what he deserved and you would to the same, no?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Propulsion

So if a court of law finds him innocent, and Z walks, you’re not going to be happy with the results? You do know how the judicial system works, right, or are you only happy when the results appease you?

And if he is found guilty and sentenced, which is likely, you're going to be pleased as punch that justice was served?

You need to stop crying like a baby and face the facts. Z is going to walk, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! There should be no repercussions is he is found innocent. For you to say that his life will be hell if he walks it a joke! The court will have decided, and it shouldn’t go any farther than that.

I trust that when he goes to jail on manslaughter or second degree murder charges there will be no repercussions. You won't cry like a baby, you won't start endless threads that he is innocent, you won't donate to a fund to find a lawyer willing to file an appeal. The court will have decided and it shouldn't go any further than that.
See you after the trial, I've bookmarked your post.

And if he is found guilty and sentenced, which is likely, you're going to be pleased as punch that justice was served?
I will be happy with the decision the jury makes. No sweat off my back...

I trust that when he goes to jail on manslaughter or second degree murder charges there will be no repercussions. You won't cry like a baby, you won't start endless threads that he is innocent, you won't donate to a fund to find a lawyer willing to file an appeal. The court will have decided and it shouldn't go any further than that.
Again, I will be happy with the decision the jury makes. There will be a lot of pro-Z people who will be upset if he loses, but I don’t imagine there being any riots if that is the case. But I am worried about what will happen if Z does win. If that is the case, I can guarantee that there will be riots. And I can guarantee that a lot of innocent people will get hurt and/or killed.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by DZAG Wright

If there is one (1) thing I have learned in life, is that those who address race the most, are usually the most racist!

YOU are a very good example of that, and once people like you get pushed in the corner, “watch out”! The debate is over sir, and no matter what trash you throw out to deface Z, it only makes you look like an ignorant fool!

My question to you is this, what are you going to do once Z walks? Are you going to buck up and take it like a man, or cry like a little baby and jump in on the riots?

You see, there is no changing the mind of a person like you. A video could come out showing the undeniable truth that T was the one who attacked Z, but would it change your perspective? HELL NO!

I am curious though, WHAT will you do when Z walks???

No, the racists are the people who cry because other people point out the ugliness of their racism!

LOL...the debate is over according to WHO...YOU...see there is your dillusion! You do not call any shots!

Now if they show T was at fault and only he at fault, then I have no quam. However, common sense tells me that won't happen.

I'm curious...you were probably sure Obama was going to lose too...

I'm curious...you were probably sure Obama was going to lose too...
Actually no, I knew he was going to win. And I could have cared less for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodles when it came to the elections. I’m an independent, and voted for neither.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

If he wins and even if he gets rich, which I highly doubt, his life will be hell.
So if a court of law finds him innocent, and Z walks, you’re not going to be happy with the results? You do know how the judicial system works, right, or are you only happy when the results appease you?

You need to stop crying like a baby and face the facts. Z is going to walk, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! There should be no repercussions is he is found innocent. For you to say that his life will be hell if he walks it a joke! The court will have decided, and it shouldn’t go any farther than that.

Actually if Z walks my life will go on
. However I know karma is a byatch, and if he was guilty he will pay in the end.
If I didn't know better, I would have to say that most of your posts say the absolute opposite.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
I will bring up this thread after the trial i hope he is convicted to show these weaklings only shoot a unarmed man if your life is TRULY in danger

Exactly! They want Z to be found innocent so badly so they can stop being afraid of manly men and especially "those scary looking black guys" like 17 year old Trayvon

Though more of them will mess up like Mr. Dunn in Jacksonville, than get off...

"those scary looking black guys"
Why do you keep bringing up the race crap? Though you may think it gives you the upper hand, in the end, it only makes you look like an idiot. Do you realize how silly you sound, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

THE PURPOSE OF THIS POST IS TO CATCH UP WITH YOUR NUMEROUS (to put it mildly) CHANGES, as I have no intention of changing my last one to match yours.

Zimmerman couldn't handle himself in a fight he could have avoided by not pursuing someone and playing cop.

I concur. However: According to the Florida statute that I provided previously: THAT IS NOT RELEVANT.

The wuss did his job by calling 911. All he had to do was go home and watch TV and none of this would have happened.

I concur. I'd bet Zimmerman would too.

So Trey is a thug?

If he attempted to "clean someone's clock" for merely "following them around in the dark", he most certainly is. All of the physical evidence, that I am aware of, tends to support that idea.

Well Zimmerman is a paranoid, judgmental, wannabe cop idiot

I concur. However: According to the Florida statute that I provided previously: THAT IS NOT RELEVANT.

Zimmerman’s ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a “civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence” in 2005.

According to the Florida statute that I provided previously: THAT IS NOT RELEVANT.

TO BAD SHE DIDN'T STAND HER GROUND!

How do you know she didn't?

In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.”

According to the Florida statute that I provided previously: THAT IS NOT RELEVANT.

WOW TO BAD THE COP DIDN'T BLOW HIM AWAY!

Why do you say that? Do you feel that “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer” warrants a pretrial death penalty?

Hmm seems like ZImmerboy has a history of putting his hands on people!!! HMMMM HMMM

According to the Florida statute that I provided previously: THAT IS NOT RELEVANT. HMMM, HMMM.

So I take it your definition of a thug doesn't include men who hit women and attack law enforcement?

I don't give a damn how you "take it"! Furthermore, I never claimed that Zimmerman wasn't a "thug". If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS.

I do, however, take great offense at those that attempt to put words in my mouth. I've already made you swallow quite a few them. Perhaps you'll learn to to stop, but the troll in me hopes you won't.

I think thats a little higher on the thug meter than attacking someone who is following you in the dark.

I disagree. Thugs are cowards! They wouldn't attack a law enforcement officer, or anyone else for that matter, unless they felt that they had the upper hand. Zimmerman is, most likely, only a dumb ass.

What a bunch of lowlife hypocrites in this thread.

There are, indeed, quite a few that have posted in this thread. The difference between you and I is how we define them. You tend to define them by whose "side" they are on. I, on the other hand, tend to define them by their dishonesty, their propensity to "sling mud", their tendency to "thump their chests", and their refusal to admit when they are wrong. Would you care to venture a guess as to what I may think of you?

What is your reasoning for claiming Trey was a thug and Zimmerman isn't? hmmmm?!?!??! answer that big boy?!

I never made such claims. If you feel that I have, QUOTE IT FROM ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS, Dip Stick ("Stick" is, MOST CERTAINLY, not the word that I would have preferred to use.).

Yes what a upstanding choir boy citizen Zimmerman is.

I disagree.

And... once again... for the bazillionth time in this thread:
What physical evidence are you aware of that indicates that Zimmerman is lying about the altercation?

After all, proving, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman lied, is the only legal requirement for a conviction of second degree murder. That shouldn't be very difficult for a smart little fellow (and the troll giggles) like you... unless, of course, there isn't any.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 9-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Zimmerman was carrying a 9 millimeter handgun. Martin was carrying a bag of Skittles and a can of iced tea. [ABC News]

THAT IS NOT RELEVANT. [Florida Statute 776.012]

Martin weighed 160 pounds. Zimmerman weighed well over 200 pounds. [Orlando Sentinel; WDBO]

Martin’s English teacher described him “as an A and B student who majored in cheerfulness.” [Orlando Sentinel]

THAT IS NOT RELEVANT.[Florida Statute 776.012]

Martin had no criminal record. [New York Times]

Zimmerman “was charged in July 2005 with resisting arrest with violence and battery on an officer. The charges appear to have been dropped.” HIs ex fiance also requested a restraining order claiming domestic violence [Huffington Post]

Zimmerman called the police 46 times since 2004. [Daily Beast]

According to neighbors, Zimmerman was “fixated on crime and focused on young, black males.” [Miami Herald]

Zimmerman “had been the subject of complaints by neighbors in his gated community for aggressive tactics” [Huffington Post]

Zimmerman was not a member of a registered Neighborhood Watch group. Zimmerman also violated basic Neighborhood Watch guidelines by carrying a weapon. [ABC News]

So trey has a little residual marijuana and no juvenile record. Zimmerman has the violent accusations of abuse against a female and the assault on a cop, yet Trey is the violent thug?

But we are to believe Mr Zimmerman would in no way attack first?

IN what universe does this make sense?

THAT IS NOT RELEVANT. This topic is not about Astrophysics.

It wouldn't without a ulterior motive.

Do you have any pertinent evidence that would prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, an "ulterior motive"?

Now the troll moves in for the win:
RUMMY!!! In the State of Florida, Florida State Statutes trump all other sources.

He then, once again, collects his goat, and heads back under the bridge to light his barbecue...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Why don't you quote the entire law? Here's the part that is actually relevant:

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

[edit for brevity. --DJW001]

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

www.leg.state.fl.us.../0776/0776.html
edit on 9-12-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

But I am worried about what will happen if Z does win. If that is the case, I can guarantee that there will be riots. And I can guarantee that a lot of innocent people will get hurt and/or killed.

Why? Are you planning on starting a riot?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Dude .. you are quoting the MSM ... the BIASED MSM which obviously has an agenda. All full of loaded language .. almost none of it can be verified ... the MSM which has edited tapes and is even getting SUED because they were pumping out bad information on purpose ....

Ya'll might want to wait for the REAL FACTS to come out in a court room.
Nothing that is in the MSM can be trusted.
And therefore, ya'll are arguing over things that probably aren't even true.

Until there is a verdit - Zimmerman is not a murderer and Martin is not a thief/attempted murderer.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by ker2010

Until there is a verdit - Zimmerman is not a murderer and Martin is not a thief/attempted murderer.

Agreed thus tell that to the people who already think Martin is A thug, thief and attempted murderer, it goes both ways but neither side will just admit what you said.
edit on 9-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey there Mr. Whiz Kid,

Why don't you quote the entire law?

I reckon that's because it isn't necessary.

Kindly take a look at your own excerpt, and tell me what it is about:

unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant

... that your wee, little, mind can not comprehend.

HO, HO, HO, laughs the troll, as he collects, yet, another goat.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I know you've read it so ill remove the clutter. pM

edit on 9-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree wholeheartedly!

See ya buddy,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

neither side will just admit what you said.

Why is it that immature individuals, such as yourself, insist on choosing a favorite as if this is some kind of grand competition? A MURDER TRIAL IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT! It IS a very serious process designed to administer justice to, and for, ALL affected parties. Unfortunately, many in this thread are only, and vehemently so, attempting to deny justice for one party, or the other. You are a Chief, among them!

Edit to add:
Personally, I support a third "side": The one that rallies behind, and cheers for, truth and justice. Unfortunately, we seem to be a very small group, and our voices tend to fall on far too many deaf ears.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 9-12-2012 by BenReclused because: To add an Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You know what my biggest peeve about Zimmerman was? Playing cop and following.

My ONLY peeve about this tragic incident, is the hypocrisy surrounding it. This country is full of VIGILANTES DEMANDING Zimmerman's HEAD because of their notion that HE IS ALSO A VIGILANTE. I feel that is about as pathetic as one can get. To make matters much, much, worse, we have individuals, such as yourself, condemning individuals that are against such travesties of justice as racists, morons, trolls, idiots, retards, "Zimmerman supporters", wimps, wusses, and on, and on, and on, ... ... ...

For all i know everyone could be right and me wrong. But no one was there and the case hasn't been tried.

Until all evidence comes out i really will not know. I still think Zimmerman would have been much better off getting in his car and riding off.

Holy batsh!t, Batman!!! I couldn't agree more!
... ... ...

This old troll will, more than happily, put a star on that post. Well done!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You were never advocatting shooting anyone.

Thank you for finally admitting that!

I am brutally honest...

I wish I could learn to be so. I'm working on it though...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It doesn't matter to me if it is GZ or TM screaming. GZ can be a certified nut and liar and have been screaming while smiling as he pulled the trigger on TM.

I am sure that you are rather proud that you already have an excuse ready to deny pertinent evidence. As for myself, I feel that you should, quite frankly, FEEL ASHAMED.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join