It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And see George is *ing up by doing stupid stuff. How he had to be chastised by the former judge for not reporting the money he had and the passport and now this: He wants to sell AUTOGRAPHS! What HELL are the autographs for?
www.csmonitor.com...

This shows a level of pompousness that instills a lot of doubt in peoples mind.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Actually the only people we KNOW who have lied in this case is the media, the lead investigator, and the prosecutor as shown at the bond hearing. So far GZ has not been PROVEN to have lied as they have. That is the reason that no matter what really happened GZ should walk.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Of course he wouldn't need the money if he just committed suicide right? Are you for that? It costs a lot to defend yourself in court. As to trusting the court by the way, what do you do when you no longer can? This case turned political when Z was called a white man. By the time it was straightened out that he was Hispanic it was already too late. There was to much politics involved. To many people had injected to much skin into the game to demonize him. They could no longer afford the chance of being seen as the idiots they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No former judges and prosecutors have stated SYG won't apply in this case, I don't know how 10 20 Life couldn't apply when a gun is involved?

I heard it on talk radio here where a former Florida prosecutor stated it and there were two articles I read two or three months ago in the Orlando sentinel where that is what was stated from a former judge.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
And see George is *ing up by doing stupid stuff. How he had to be chastised by the former judge for not reporting the money he had and the passport and now this: He wants to sell AUTOGRAPHS! What HELL are the autographs for?
www.csmonitor.com...

This shows a level of pompousness that instills a lot of doubt in peoples mind.

Like I said before after this is over he can become a paid speaker for the NRA. It doesn’t instill any doubt in my mind I can’t think of why it should.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Dont follow and harass people and you wont get assaulted

No, following people is allowed. Assault is where the line is drawn.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We can't have a society where someone shoots someone and law enforcement automatically takes that persons version without an investigation!

You see, we also cant have a society where someone shoots someone in self-defense and law enforcement proclaims them guilty.

In reality, these cases tend to end up like this: when there is no evidence of an assault, the shooter is convicted of manslaughter. When there is evidence of an assault (such as injuries on the shooter and injured knuckles on the shot one), then the shooter walks.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

Of course he wouldn't need the money if he just committed suicide right? Are you for that? It costs a lot to defend yourself in court. As to trusting the court by the way, what do you do when you no longer can? This case turned political when Z was called a white man. By the time it was straightened out that he was Hispanic it was already too late. There was to much politics involved. To many people had injected to much skin into the game to demonize him. They could no longer afford the chance of being seen as the idiots they are.

Z is a white man, he's white hispanic. I know his mother is hispanic, but what culture do they subscribe? Though his color really isn't the main issue. If it were a black man who had shot a kid and yelled SYG I would still think it should be investigated.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

We can't have a society where someone shoots someone and law enforcement automatically takes that persons version without an investigation!

You see, we also cant have a society where someone shoots someone in self-defense and law enforcement proclaims them guilty.

In reality, these cases tend to end up like this: when there is no evidence of an assault, the shooter is convicted of manslaughter. When there is evidence of an assault (such as injuries on the shooter and injured knuckles on the shot one), then the shooter walks.

So you can shoot someone and then hit yourself in the nose with a pistol to yell self-defense? That's the society you want?

You want someone of another race to approach your son or daughter, shoot them out the blue and then slap themselves in the face?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So you can shoot someone and then hit yourself in the nose with a pistol to yell self-defense? That's the society you want?

Is that what you think happened? That is a pretty big leap in logic you just made. It should me mentioned that nothing supports your hypothesis. Can you explain how Martins knuckles received the bruises? For someone to believe that kind of stories they would have to ignore every piece of evidence available.

You want someone of another race to approach your son or daughter, shoot them out the blue and then slap themselves in the face?

I know some people say there are no such things as a stupid questions however I disagree with that notion. That question is most certainly stupid. I believe you are a threw and threw racist judging by your posts. Almost every other post has a reference to race.You go out of the way to bring up race and that is a true sign of a racist. You even reference to George’s race in a question as to what culture he follows. I would say he follows the American culture what culture you follow? Can you be honest and admit that you are a racist?
edit on 8-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If there is one (1) thing I have learned in life, is that those who address race the most, are usually the most racist!

YOU are a very good example of that, and once people like you get pushed in the corner, “watch out”! The debate is over sir, and no matter what trash you throw out to deface Z, it only makes you look like an ignorant fool!

My question to you is this, what are you going to do once Z walks? Are you going to buck up and take it like a man, or cry like a little baby and jump in on the riots?

You see, there is no changing the mind of a person like you. A video could come out showing the undeniable truth that T was the one who attacked Z, but would it change your perspective? HELL NO!

I am curious though, WHAT will you do when Z walks???

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If he wins and even if he gets rich, which I highly doubt, his life will be hell.
So if a court of law finds him innocent, and Z walks, you’re not going to be happy with the results? You do know how the judicial system works, right, or are you only happy when the results appease you?

You need to stop crying like a baby and face the facts. Z is going to walk, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! There should be no repercussions is he is found innocent. For you to say that his life will be hell if he walks it a joke! The court will have decided, and it shouldn’t go any farther than that.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

So if a court of law finds him innocent, and Z walks, you’re not going to be happy with the results? You do know how the judicial system works, right, or are you only happy when the results appease you?

And if he is found guilty and sentenced, which is likely, you're going to be pleased as punch that justice was served?

You need to stop crying like a baby and face the facts. Z is going to walk, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it! There should be no repercussions is he is found innocent. For you to say that his life will be hell if he walks it a joke! The court will have decided, and it shouldn’t go any farther than that.

I trust that when he goes to jail on manslaughter or second degree murder charges there will be no repercussions. You won't cry like a baby, you won't start endless threads that he is innocent, you won't donate to a fund to find a lawyer willing to file an appeal. The court will have decided and it shouldn't go any further than that.

See you after the trial, I've bookmarked your post.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I will bring up this thread after the trial i hope he is convicted to show these weaklings only shoot a unarmed man if your life is TRULY in danger

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

If there is one (1) thing I have learned in life, is that those who address race the most, are usually the most racist!

YOU are a very good example of that, and once people like you get pushed in the corner, “watch out”! The debate is over sir, and no matter what trash you throw out to deface Z, it only makes you look like an ignorant fool!

My question to you is this, what are you going to do once Z walks? Are you going to buck up and take it like a man, or cry like a little baby and jump in on the riots?

You see, there is no changing the mind of a person like you. A video could come out showing the undeniable truth that T was the one who attacked Z, but would it change your perspective? HELL NO!

I am curious though, WHAT will you do when Z walks???

No, the racists are the people who cry because other people point out the ugliness of their racism!

LOL...the debate is over according to WHO...YOU...see there is your dillusion! You do not call any shots!

Now if they show T was at fault and only he at fault, then I have no quam. However, common sense tells me that won't happen.

I'm curious...you were probably sure Obama was going to lose too...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

If he wins and even if he gets rich, which I highly doubt, his life will be hell.

Actually if Z walks my life will go on
. However I know karma is a byatch, and if he was guilty he will pay in the end.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
I will bring up this thread after the trial i hope he is convicted to show these weaklings only shoot a unarmed man if your life is TRULY in danger

Exactly! They want Z to be found innocent so badly so they can stop being afraid of manly men and especially "those scary looking black guys" like 17 year old Trayvon

Though more of them will mess up like Mr. Dunn in Jacksonville, than get off...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Anyone else remembers how quickly the Neighborhood Watch Zimmerman claimed to be a part of distanced themselves from him? They quickly let it known that following a suspect and ESPECIALLY carrying a gun was against their policy.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Nice straw-man.

A "straw-man" is an irrelevant argument. That's what every damn one of your posts are! Because you're too damn lazy to look it up, or just to damn ignorant to understand it, or just to damn dishonest to admit that you are wrong (the most likely option), here is the Florida statute regarding self defense, and the use of justifiable force:

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another
or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

Source

You should try to use equal force at first. Zimmerman should have used his fists, he went beyond what was needed imo.

Show me where the above quoted STATUTE says anything about using "equal force at first" or "his fists". Do you see where it says "He or she reasonably believes"? I don't see "hellbjorn012" mentioned. Apparently, lawmakers for the State of Florida don't give a damn about your opinion. Quite frankly, neither do I!

So lets say Treyvon walked up to him and said i hate punks following me and he swung at Zimmerman and busted his nose and Zim pulled out a gun and shot him. Thats not excess able force to you?

Exception being someone breaks into your house but that's totally different.

Zim followed, harassed someone , PICKED A fight and was losing and shot.

No! Let's not! That is nothing but irrelevant nonsense (a straw man).

It doesn't take a thug to stand up for ones self, GURANTEED there are thousands of 17-18 y/o male teens that would have asked this chump what his problem was following them around in the dark and possibly cleaned his clock.

I'm glad you brought that up! ANYONE that even attempts to "clean someone's clock" for merely "following them around in the dark" IS, INDEED, A THUG. That IS NOT an opinion. That, my good friend, IS A FACT!

You guys are acting like this is a case where Zimmerman was walking down the street minding his own business whistling a happy tune when big bad Treyvon decides to rush and attack him for no reason! Sorry this isn't the case.

Horse crap! I am, just about, the only one in this thread that has been focused on only the law that I quoted above, and what the pertinent physical evidence shows. You, on the other hand, offer only nonsense and insults.

People are failing to consider Zims so called job is to STRICTLY OBSERVE AND REPORT!

YOU should stop worrying about what OTHER PEOPLE are failing to do, and start concerning yourself with those things that YOU ARE FAILING to do. There are a great many!

If he had just left it at the 911 call and dropped it and carried his wannabe cop ass on he wouldn't be where he is now.

“If you are the person confronting another individual or pursuing another individual then you are not meant to be covered by the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law!

Rest assured your hero is crapping himself now with fear of his fate.

Nothing but more irrelevant rubbish... That said: Your hero IS, unfortunately, DEAD!

What else have you got, big boy? If anything, I'll bet it's nothing but more rubbish, and more trash talk.

This old troll just loves to "get your goat". If you want to keep bringing them, I'll keep taking them. Be sure to stay tuned... I'm getting ready to go collect some from your buddies too.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 8-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Look you were not there you do not know who attacked who first. You do not know how Zimmerman approached Treyvon. NO ONE IN THIS DAMN THREAD Does.

And im tired of arguing about it cause you nor I know WHO or HOW it got started in that dark walkway between those houses. How do you know Zimmerman did not grab Treys arm? How do you know he did not charge at Trey? How do you know he did not push Trey? etc etc

You and your colleagues are so 100% sure you got the right answer. Have you guys seen video tapes of the confrontation? You haven't, and until the court case comes out all this talk is conjecture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zimmerman couldn't handle himself in a fight he could have avoided by not pursuing someone and playing cop.

The wuss did his job by calling 911. All he had to do was go home and watch TV and none of this would have happened.

So Trey is a thug? Well Zimmerman is a paranoid, judgmental, wannabe cop idiot

Zimmerman’s ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a “civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence” in 2005. TO BAD SHE DIDN'T STAND HER GROUND!

In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.”

WOW TO BAD THE COP DIDN'T BLOW HIM AWAY!

Hmm seems like ZImmerboy has a history of putting his hands on people!!! HMMMM HMMM

So I take it your definition of a thug doesn't include men who hit women and attack law enforcement?
I think thats a little higher on the thug meter than attacking someone who is following you in the dark.

What a bunch of lowlife hypocrites in this thread.
What is your reasoning for claiming Trey was a thug and Zimmerman isn't? hmmmm?!?!??! answer that big boy?!

Yes what a upstanding choir boy citizen Zimmerman is.:

edit on 8-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join