It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

I have enough common sense to know a bloody nose and a few scratches to the back of the head are not life threatening.

No, you truly don't! If you had any sense, at all, you'd realize that self defense is about preventing injury to one's self. Instead, you keep arguing that an injury must be severe enough to go to the hospital BEFORE one takes action to protect one's self. That's not "common sense"! THAT IS ONLY IDIOCY!

For the love of God it didn't even require stitches!! He supposedly got his head bashed on the pavement numerous times and he received not one simple tiny stitch?

For the love of God, man... Stitches are damn near obsolete! Super Glue is the new "fix"! One can administer that themselves!

You are one wimpy troll and a bad one at that.

Those that have no argument almost always resort to name calling. That's why I take great pride in being called a troll. Thank you for the ego boost.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Nice straw-man. No one is suggesting you sit there and let someone beat on you and not defend yourself. You should try to use equal force at first. Zimmerman should have used his fists, he went beyond what was needed imo.

So lets say Treyvon walked up to him and said i hate punks following me and he swung at Zimmerman and busted his nose and Zim pulled out a gun and shot him. Thats not excess able force to you?

Exception being someone breaks into your house but that's totally different.

Zim followed, harassed someone , PICKED A fight and was losing and shot.

It doesn't take a thug to stand up for ones self, GURANTEED there are thousands of 17-18 y/o male teens that would have asked this chump what his problem was following them around in the dark and possibly cleaned his clock.

You guys are acting like this is a case where Zimmerman was walking down the street minding his own business whistling a happy tune when big bad Treyvon decides to rush and attack him for no reason! Sorry this isn't the case.

People are failing to consider Zims so called job is to STRICTLY OBSERVE AND REPORT! Its not to engage a target while being armed!! Look it up and see if im telling the truth about neighborhood watchers.

If he had just left it at the 911 call and dropped it and carried his wannabe cop ass on he wouldn't be where he is now.

“If you are the person confronting another individual or pursuing another individual then you are not meant to be covered by the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law!

Rest assured your hero is crapping himself now with fear of his fate.
edit on 8-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

See you are ABSOLUTELY wrong!

He did NOT disregard the dispatchers SUGGESTION. You can hear GZ begin to run, then the dispatchers ask him if he his pursuing and he says "yes" then the dispatcher says "we don't need you to do that" and you can hear in GZ's breathing that he slowed down. He continued talking and then started walking around the nieghborhood. You are incapable of understanding or using common sense, incapable of putting it together. GZ didn't "disobey" what in reality was just a suggestion. He was quite a bit away from Martin and had no chance of catching up to him. Martin could have run all the way home but he didn't, he stopped and waited. Unless he is a football player that had to stop and catch his breath after half a block.

You are biased, and will say anything to try to make your fantasy work. You're position of "only logical" is actually the most illogical scenario available. I try not to make personal attacks, but your opinion, if you really believes it means you are a flat out fool incapable of utilizing common sense.
edit on 8-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Another idiotic argument from the poster that has mastered them.

It's hard to use your fist when someone his on top of your pouding your face in. You couldn't do it. A blast to the nose (if you have ever had one) stuns you, waters your eyes, disorients, and if you have ever seen a fight you can't exactly get punches in when someone is on top beating your head against the ground. You would be more concerned with damage prevention that getting a swing in. A swing that would be most impossible. Especially when the next blow may knock you out. He had ONE choice and ONE choice only, to end it.

The more you talk the more it's clear you have never been in a situation like it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Why did George need the police to "call" him when they got there if he was returning to his truck?

Now see this is where I got you

Either he didn't follow TM or he did.
Either he turned around or he didn't. If he did, he wouldn't have been far from his truck.

More idiocy. Do you have a monopoly on it?

How about he decided to make a around in the general direction the kid ran (assuming he had kept running instead of hiding somewhere in wait and had planned on making a circle too see if he could see anything suspicious while he waited for the cops. HE didn't have to FOLLOW him (as in right behind him] but walk a path around back to his truck. It's not about following him at all. Following implies walking behind someone.
"either he turned around or he didn't" doesn't matter. What obligation did he have to turn around? What's wrong with making a loop back to his truck to scope out the area? Also he wasn't that far from his truck.

Oh and most importantly that map is not fact, it is an estimation of their paths. You can see the real stuff in a video walkthrough Zimmerman did with the police. Have you bothered to watch that?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

No..I am saying it.. warnings be damned. You my friend are dumb. When I say survival mode I meant once he was jumped and being beaten on the ground.

I realize now why the people that defend Martin do so.. they are too damn dumb to comprehend anything but what the media lays out for them.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No one is suggesting you sit there and let someone beat on you and not defend yourself. You should try to use equal force at first.

Nope, you should use reasonable force. That does not mean equal force. The law does not mandate to repel an attack with fists if you have a weapon at hand. Shooting someone who breaks your nose and the attack continues is still reasonable force and justified.

Dont assault people and you wont get killed.
edit on 8/12/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

when someone is on top beating your head against the ground.

Your argument is based on trusting GZ 100%. Why do you put so much faith in this guy? Is he incapable of lying? Is he a saint?

You trust GZ on this, here is were we differ I think GZ LIED. I think he lied about his head being bashed against concrete. Once again and i have pointed this out numerous times the injury's do not match up with someones whose head is bashed against a concrete sidewalk numerous times.

The injury's look more like scratches.

Ask yourself this, if anyone's head is bashed against concrete a few times is it not reasonable that they would require medical attention, stitches or whatever? The skin on the back of the head is so thin would one not expect REQUIRED medical attention if it was forcefully bashed against concrete?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Dont assault people and you wont get killed.
edit on 8/12/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Dont follow and harass people and you wont get assaulted

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Why does any of this matter? It's only popular because misinformed twats just like Trayvon on facebook got pissy about it. 17 is an adult in my eyes. 17 is the age which you are considered legally an adult in the state of Texas. I stand by that. And besides, both Trayvon and Zimmerman were at fault. Zimmerman for being uneededly suspicious and Trayvon for attacking after being asked a question.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

LMAO...and the sad thing is George won't have his pistol either. The dirty CO's just may wait to answer his cries for help.

Ohh...and George will go into a Florida pen...those won't be white guys he's looking at....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
First of all, this thread is pointless and only furthers what many people here are already complaining about - trial by media. But with that said I'll offer my opinions anyways. Haha

OK, so I've found myself associating with people of all walks of life it seems at one point or another in my life. Including thug types, goons, hooligans, etc. The ONE THING that will resolve nearly all conflicts before they ever start is respect. ALWAYS treat people with respect and you will seldom have a problem with anyone.

Maybe its just where I am from, but if I had been suspicious or Trayvon that night I would have offered him a ride. I assure you he would have appreciated the gesture and the opportunity to get out of the rain. Zimmerman showed the young man no respect. There's the first mistake. Everything else is pretty much a tragic extension of that first mistake. Doesn't make Trayvon's actions acceptable. The entire thing just sad.

Another thing ... I've been in my share of sraps. Once again, maybe its where I'm from, but when I was coming up, you either gave or took a butt whoopin like a man. Meaning, if I break your nose and you're flat on your back, the damn fight is over. If I want to make sure, I may grab your broken nose and make you SAY the fight is over. No need to bash someone's head repeatedly. No wonder he got shot.

In the end, the entire thing is tragic, but get ready for it people, Zimmerman is gonna walk.

I think the jury is going to take into account something you hit on...it was all about the approach. Like you say if George had handled himself like a mature adult and had tact, he could have found out what Trayvon was doing there. Instead (as you can hear from his other 911 calls), he's as paranoid as some of the people on this site.

He's not going down for murder, but some type of manslaughter or negligence...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

See you are ABSOLUTELY wrong!

He did NOT disregard the dispatchers SUGGESTION. You can hear GZ begin to run, then the dispatchers ask him if he his pursuing and he says "yes" then the dispatcher says "we don't need you to do that" and you can hear in GZ's breathing that he slowed down. He continued talking and then started walking around the nieghborhood. You are incapable of understanding or using common sense, incapable of putting it together. GZ didn't "disobey" what in reality was just a suggestion. He was quite a bit away from Martin and had no chance of catching up to him. Martin could have run all the way home but he didn't, he stopped and waited. Unless he is a football player that had to stop and catch his breath after half a block.

You are biased, and will say anything to try to make your fantasy work. You're position of "only logical" is actually the most illogical scenario available. I try not to make personal attacks, but your opinion, if you really believes it means you are a flat out fool incapable of utilizing common sense.
edit on 8-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I see it's pointless discussing this with you. You must either be George's brother or his wife...
You and others keep saying Trayvon could have run all the way home...sorry there are some males that aren't as cowardly as you all are. I wouldn't have run all the way home either at 17. Those from the urban environment are bred to be cowards.

He didn't stop and wait, he was TALKING ON THE PHONE to a girl. Perhaps you have never done that, but talking to a girl bout some possible action trumps EVERYTHING else. Trayvon wasn't thinking bout setting up an ambush and attack someone when he's talking on the phone to a female and thinking bout love!

It's you fantasizing that George is going to get off so it gives you other people who are scared of brown people, the green light to just start shooting them and yelling you feared for your life.

You aren't slick...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Why did George need the police to "call" him when they got there if he was returning to his truck?

Now see this is where I got you

Either he didn't follow TM or he did.
Either he turned around or he didn't. If he did, he wouldn't have been far from his truck.

More idiocy. Do you have a monopoly on it?

How about he decided to make a around in the general direction the kid ran (assuming he had kept running instead of hiding somewhere in wait and had planned on making a circle too see if he could see anything suspicious while he waited for the cops. HE didn't have to FOLLOW him (as in right behind him] but walk a path around back to his truck. It's not about following him at all. Following implies walking behind someone.
"either he turned around or he didn't" doesn't matter. What obligation did he have to turn around? What's wrong with making a loop back to his truck to scope out the area? Also he wasn't that far from his truck.

Oh and most importantly that map is not fact, it is an estimation of their paths. You can see the real stuff in a video walkthrough Zimmerman did with the police. Have you bothered to watch that?

"Decided to make a round" and follow will be the same thing.

George is finished.

You must be his wife...hello Mrs. Zimmerman!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Also, Florida has a 10-20-Life law. If Zimmerman is guilty of ANYTHING, not including murder, he will have a mandatory sentence. So if he's guilty of even negligence, he's getting 10 years mandatory because he had a gun.

The idea behind 10-20-Life is that when a person chooses to carry he bears a greater responsibility to not act recklessly or impulsively. And that when carrying a weapon the line between reckless and impulsive is exceedingly thin. And the difference between reckless and impulsive is the difference between manslaughter and murder 2.

edit on 8-12-2012 by DZAG Wright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Everything I have read or heard from former prosecutor or judges who have reviewed this case have said George should have never had charges filed against him some have even said the prosecutor that has charged him will be fired after this and George will have a strong case against the state for wrongful prosecution. After he wins in court he probably sue the state and get rich then if he wants he can become a paid speaker for the NRA.

Every presumption I have read from you is not supported by any evidence and based in fantasy. After he wins this and gets rich from it how are you going to feel.

BTW from what I understand 10 20 life does not apply to this case according to those former prosecutors and judges here in Florida.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Everything I have read or heard from former prosecutor or judges who have reviewed this case have said George should have never had charges filed against him some have even said the prosecutor that has charged him will be fired after this and George will have a strong case against the state for wrongful prosecution. After he wins in court he probably sue the state and get rich then if he wants he can become a paid speaker for the NRA.

Every presumption I have read from you is not supported by any evidence and based in fantasy. After he wins this and gets rich from it how are you going to feel.

BTW from what I understand 10 20 life does not apply to this case according to those former prosecutors and judges here in Florida.

That's where the stink comes in. We can't have a society where someone shoots someone and law enforcement automatically takes that persons version without an investigation! What would the scary people do when the people the "perceive" as thugs begin carrying guns legally? I have a gun and many view me as thug.

If he wins and even if he gets rich, which I highly doubt, his life will be hell.

There's a gun involved so 10 20 Life is indeed in full effect...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's where the stink comes in. We can't have a society where someone shoots someone and law enforcement automatically takes that persons version without an investigation! What would the scary people do when the people the "perceive" as thugs begin carrying guns legally? I have a gun and many view me as thug.

If he wins and even if he gets rich, which I highly doubt, his life will be hell.

No one said there shouldn’t be an investigation just that he shouldn’t have been charged based on what they had discovered. He wasn’t charged until much later due to public outcry motivated by irresponsible reporting by the media which is probably why he has a strong case against the state for wrongful prosecution. As far as the 10 20 life it has been the former judges and prosecutors who have said that it will not apply in this case.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

No one said there shouldn’t be an investigation just that he shouldn’t have been charged based on what they had discovered. He wasn’t charged until much later due to public outcry motivated by irresponsible reporting by the media which is probably why he has a strong case against the state for wrongful prosecution. As far as the 10 20 life it has been the former judges and prosecutors who have said that it will not apply in this case.

What are you talking about, there WASN'T a investigation which is what all the stink was about! Some of the officers offered the reasoning that he was clean cut and a college graduate....THE HELL that has to do with anything?

It was also reported that the detective DID want to arrest him and didn't believe GZ's story.

No former judges and prosecutors have stated SYG won't apply in this case, I don't know how 10 20 Life couldn't apply when a gun is involved?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And see George is *ing up by doing stupid stuff. How he had to be chastised by the former judge for not reporting the money he had and the passport and now this: He wants to sell AUTOGRAPHS! What HELL are the autographs for?
www.csmonitor.com...

This shows a level of pompousness that instills a lot of doubt in peoples mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join