learn more

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

The diagram says NOTHING! It shows where they met (really close to Martin's place despite his head start) in order for them to meet there Martin would have had to stop running and wait on GZ (likely between two houses IMO). You obviously are incapable of understanding so until you do some real research I am done talking to you.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Yes pretty simple to people with at least a average I.Q.

That's an improper sentence, so I shall correct it for you:
Yes, that's pretty simple to people with, at the least, an average I.Q.

It seems that your I.Q. is MUCH lower than mine. I reckon it's no wonder that you post so much nonsense.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Seen the injury it looked more like scratches. i think if my 86 year old grandma bashed my head against the concrete the injury would look worse.

Im sorry his injury's do not look bad or the least bit life threatening....

Self defense is not about the severity of injuries one may, or may not, have received. It is only about preventing injury to one's self. Anyone with a functional I.Q. that is above 70 should understand that. Why don't you?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Actually, a lot of kids that age and younger do such things quite often. Do a search on YouTube for school fights, if you don't believe me. It's not a pretty thing, but it happens. Nasty fights like that were very rare when I was in school, but these days, seems we see them all over the place.

Come on now. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Did you do this??? These media outlets determine how you make conclusions. There are young kids that shoot guns in school. Does that mean we are aloud to say, "Young kids do this all the time". Im sorry its wrong on all levels.

YES, environment. Culture. Things that can be changed. It's not just how people are treated, though; it's also how they are taught to view themselves and others. In some cultures, it seems people take more pride in being violent than being productive members of society. More effort seems spent in looking for reasons to hate people who are different than in trying to just life a life. Not al lof the racism is directed from white to black, you know.

In some cultures, it seems people take more pride in being violent??? What do you mean, the culture the United States constructed on the backs of slavery, murder, treason, theft,and many other atrocities that we celebrate in history class?? Stop watching the news and stay off of Youtube it is very dangerous. I come from one of these communities and its not as easy as you think. People have dreams and goals that they are unable to fulfill due to the lack of resources. I also had the privilege to attend a school a couple cities over when we moved and it was like night and day. There is no reason why any schools should be different from each other. The nice elementary school was 2 stories and very nice. My school prior to moving was ran down, the main building in the school was closed because it was so old. It appeared the school or city has no funding or hope. These are the things you will not find on Youtube or the news. Outsiders looking in tend to have all of the answers.

History lessons are no excuse for violence. History isn't a competition; it simply is what it is, and should be taught accurately, no matter who might be offended, and feel they didn't get "equal billing". As for the guns, well, drugs are a very common thing in inner cities, and with drugs comes violence, and guns. Black market guns. They are far cheaper, as a rule, than those bought legally in a store. The problem is the illegal use, though, not the guns themselves. You could have a million guns, and if the people receiving them didn't use them illegally, it would not matter. Personal choice is the issue there.

History lessons are no excuse. But when you don't understand that you have a connection to your community, neighborhood, and the human family I understand how that can turn someone into to something that is not native to their being. You still fail to address the issue. Its not about how cheap black market guns are, its how do they end up in these inner communities. Lets take drugs for example, when coc aine boomed, it came through harbors and ports, the majority of so called black did not own boats and if they did they would not risk it all to bring in something of this nature. Look at ecstasy, it was created in a lab and it made its way into the party culture and inner cities. Look at '___' it was created by the CIA for heavens sake, and look where it ended up. Cause and Effect. Decades ago there were not many so called "black" chemist" and if there were I can't imagine one creating a substance that would inevitably destroy the community for which he came. It would be like the upper part of a tree destroying its own roots.

This Martin/Zimmerman thing isn't about some white guy shooting some black guy. It's about a man that was reporting a suspicious person to the police, trying to cooperate with them (see some of my earlier posts), and who was attacked by that person, violently. After the attack went on, and no help came, he did the only thing he had left to do. All of the witnesses stated that the shouting for help went on a little before the gunshot. The one witness reported Martin on top of Zimmerman, attacking him. How is that not self defense?

Its not about rights and its not about defending your life. I wish wish to enter the grey area. Why did noone arrive?? From what I was told this wasn't a first for zimmerman and why did he feel he was superman or a figure of authority. Neighborhood (keyword) WATCH. If he wants to play the role of security then he needs to follow protocol. Observe and Report. This was totally uncalled for. No one will ever address this side of the issue. What provoked Martin to strike him?? We mysteriously get from suspicion to striking. If we are going to assess and

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lady green and Benreclused.

analyze this then lets do it. What happened??? What would cause a person that is alone to strike someone. This is the missing key. What did zimmerman do???? I will ask again because people are overlooking this fact. We go from observation to attack??? Did he get attacked in his car no!! So this means he got out of his car right?? What happened after that?? Cause and effect. Zimmerman does not have the right to apprehend people based on this mysterious suspicion, he notified the police and that should be the extent of his boundaries. How do we know Martin wasn't defending himself. Maybe he was being followed while he was minding his own business and he felt threatened, especially after Zimmerman got out of his car. Lets think about this..

There is only one disparity that I feel can explain the difference in crime rates. That is the lack of fathers, among Black communities, that are actively involved in helping to raise their children.

Thank you Benreclused. Quotes like these remind me that there are sincere people out there that are able to see beyond the news. For every effect there is a cause and if were not willing to address the cause and offer solutions to the cause it is pointless and futile to offer a solution for the effect.

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I just hope when we have these debates we can remain civil and exchange ideas in a mature way. You cannot receive anything with a closed hand, and you can not fill a glass that is full. When you come into these discussions ladies and gentlemen always leave a little room so your opinion can grow with the new facts that are handed to you.

Please think...Death is never the answer we have too many outlets and faculties for us not to produce a rational action. This behavior is animal-like.

Ben I thank you for the comment above but did you even understand my post???
This thread isn't about attacking people. The sarcasm and the other juvenile nonsense should be left on the playground. I am not excusing anyone for anything but anyone with a brain knows that some of these effects have causes. You have not mentioned any cause but seem to point all of the effects. Learning is ones on responsibility?? Are you serious, I would love to believe that. Do you have any kids?? My son is a kinder and I would love to believe your tomfoolery, but I can't afford to. I am not excusing ignorance but understand ignorance means lack of knowledge. Im pretty sure you can understand.

Please reread my post. If you read and understood it, the last thing you should have done was attack me.
Even your post don't address the issues that need to be address. I just keep reading regurgitated ideas and theories.

All you did was offer up excuses and assumptions that were based on nothing more than imaginative speculation.

Get a grip and please reread my post.

Genuine Peace and Blessing

**Stop attacking people that do not or do not wish to think like you. You can express yourself without being rude.
edit on 7-12-2012 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: correction

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

...And that, unfortunately iz the world we live in..smh.. If this iz the World U feel comfortable raising our Future Generations in, well then, I guess we don't need to find Hell..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

See.. how and why "if anything GZ ambushed him?" Makes no sense as Martin would be watching for GZ. Zimmerman lost track of Martin so no he couldn't ambush him. The one that was out of sight had time to set up an ambush and all evidence suggests this. You can' answer my questions and are losing this debate whether you are aware of it or not.

How long did he lose track of Martin tho...I can answer that because it's only logical.

He lost track when Martin rounded the corner, he regained sight when he disregarded the dispatchers suggestion and followed after Trayvon.

Look at the diagram, where could Martin have set up an ambush....NOWHERE unless Zimmerman is blind!

LMAO...who says I'm losing this debate...you? Same way you're trying to use your words to make what you WANT to have happened, happen with GZ and TM.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The diagram says NOTHING! It shows where they met (really close to Martin's place despite his head start) in order for them to meet there Martin would have had to stop running and wait on GZ (likely between two houses IMO). You obviously are incapable of understanding so until you do some real research I am done talking to you.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

No, you go do your research, honest and unbiased research.

It actually wasn't really close to Martin's place as per the diagram, Martin's place didn't even make it in the diagram.

How much of a head start was Martin supposed to have had? Couldn't have been too far or GZ wouldn't have attempted to follow or had been able to give any details due to it being dark.

Trayvon never started running, he did just as he told his girl on the phone...he walked a lil faster.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

edit on 12/7/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

Notice Trayvon's destination isn't even in the diagram.
George lost track of Trayvon from his truck. Wasn't he just exiting his truck when he was making his call to 911? How the FLIP did he get way around that corner if he gave up pursuit? Answer that?

We can see that George is a good bit from his truck, if he totally circled around in that short time he's a lot faster than Trayvon was!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why did George need the police to "call" him when they got there if he was returning to his truck?

Now see this is where I got you

You can't have it both ways, sorry!

Either he didn't follow TM or he did.
Either he turned around or he didn't. If he did, he wouldn't have been far from his truck.

Why would he not believe he would be back to his truck by the time the police got there....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

I want to thank roadgrave for this diagram...it has shut most people with any honest up!
If the jury has a diagram such as this and any brains, they can clearly see that GZ is lying and his story doesn't add up.

He was still in his truck when he called 911. How did he get around that corner that fast if he stopped following TM? Notice the location of the conflict is quite a bit from GZ's truck. If need be, go back and listen to the audio...George was still in his truck while he was on the phone with 911, you can hear him open his door and get out. Then you hear him running.

The killer that you can't have both ways is: He didn't just stop dead running after the dispatcher suggested this. So which way was he going. Well those supporting GZ position will say he turned around. If that's the case...how the HECK did he get way around that corner?

So the other option is he kept pursuing TM. This option, looking at the diagram, seems the most logical.

Zimmerman is lying...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, u are absurd for not understanding my point the first time I made it.. And because u are a bit slow to recognize I will enlighten u.. If everyone on Earth goes into "Survival Mode" when confronted in situations such as these we are addressing, WOULD IT HAVE NOT BEEN SENSIBLE OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TO STAY CLEAR OF ANY POTENTIAL CONFRONTATION...??!!
I can't believe how primitive-minded u are that I have to explain to u the consequences of sticking ur nose into potentially dangerous situations... I grew up in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea, one of the most dangerous places on Earth, and I kno from experience, u survive by knowing ur limits...
When ur prepared to look at this story without bias I will b happy to entertain ur thoughts, until then, u should let ALL the facts surface before laying accusations in a public forum...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

According to an Orlando Sentinel story later confirmed by Sanford police, Zimmerman tells authorities that after Zimmerman briefly lost track of Martin, the teen approached him. After the two exchange words, Zimmerman says, he reaches for his cell phone, and then Martin punches him in the nose. Zimmerman says Martin pins him to the ground and begins slamming his head into the sidewalk.

Can someone explain this.........................

If this is accurate, there's a can of worms.

So the first action taken is GZ REACHING in his pocket, then he gets punched in his nose!

So after he's spooked this kid, he reaches in his pockets?

I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED HIM IN HIS NOSE TOO! And kept slamming his head because I DON'T HAVE A GUN!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And to remind everyone why it became a circus...

It wasn't because GZ was white and shot a black kid.

It was because GZ was white, shot a black kid, and was THEN ALLOWED TO GO HOME on his word alone!!!! Didn't take his gun or anything.

Then the police department made stupid statements about GZ seemingly clean cut and a college graduate
like that makes all the difference.

THAT'S MOST OF THE REASON THE STINK was raised!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by ker2010

Seen the injury it looked more like scratches. i think if my 86 year old grandma bashed my head against the concrete the injury would look worse.

Im sorry his injury's do not look bad or the least bit life threatening....

Self defense is not about the severity of injuries one may, or may not, have received. It is only about preventing injury to one's self. Anyone with a functional I.Q. that is above 70 should understand that. Why don't you?

See ya,
Milt

Im glad not everyone has your outlook there would have been gunfights almost every night where i used to work. A slap to the face doesn't warrant a shooting death, a simple bloody nose doesn't warrant a shooting death. Your outlook would make gun deaths more than triple in the US cause every weekend there would be gunfights caused by simple fistfights at local pubs.

As you state yourself you are indeed a troll so crawl back under your bridge and grab your gun cause i would squash you like a seedless grape, steal your bridge and give it to some homeless people to live under.
edit on 7-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I have enough common sense to know a bloody nose and a few scratches to the back of the head are not life threatening. It doesn't take a MD to make that call Sherlock.

For the love of God it didn't even require stitches!! He supposedly got his head bashed on the pavement numerous times and he received not one simple tiny stitch?

You are one wimpy troll and a bad one at that.

edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

So this is the guy you feel you would need to shoot? This is the intimidating thug.. ONE SECOND

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You guys are soft as cotton and If that guy scares you I really have nothing more to say to ya..

No wonder you will not step outside your house for 5 minutes without your gun if this is the big bad thug threat you wet your undies over!!!

TURN IN YOUR MAN CARD THIS WAY ------------------>

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The reaper says it's your time, than it's your time! No matter how bad azz you think you might be on Facebook…

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
First of all, this thread is pointless and only furthers what many people here are already complaining about - trial by media. But with that said I'll offer my opinions anyways. Haha

OK, so I've found myself associating with people of all walks of life it seems at one point or another in my life. Including thug types, goons, hooligans, etc. The ONE THING that will resolve nearly all conflicts before they ever start is respect. ALWAYS treat people with respect and you will seldom have a problem with anyone.

Maybe its just where I am from, but if I had been suspicious or Trayvon that night I would have offered him a ride. I assure you he would have appreciated the gesture and the opportunity to get out of the rain. Zimmerman showed the young man no respect. There's the first mistake. Everything else is pretty much a tragic extension of that first mistake. Doesn't make Trayvon's actions acceptable. The entire thing just sad.

Another thing ... I've been in my share of sraps. Once again, maybe its where I'm from, but when I was coming up, you either gave or took a butt whoopin like a man. Meaning, if I break your nose and you're flat on your back, the damn fight is over. If I want to make sure, I may grab your broken nose and make you SAY the fight is over. No need to bash someone's head repeatedly. No wonder he got shot.

In the end, the entire thing is tragic, but get ready for it people, Zimmerman is gonna walk.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join