join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thanks for posting the image breh!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ummm...HELLO...WHERE'S EVERYONE AT?

Where are all the people talking about Trayvon ambushed Zimmerman as GZ returned to his truck?

With the illustration it's pretty obvious that what GZ claims, didn't happen. So everyone has now disappeared huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Every single thing that you can think of is based off of cause and effect.

That's the way it should be! The only alternative is to base one's conclusions on one's imagination. Unfortunately, there are many in this country that seem to choose that alternative. Considering your post, you are one of them.

What caused Martin to strike him???

"kerazeesicko" inadvertently offered the best answer to that question. He claimed that young black men are "black warriors". Being one, himself, certainly adds to his credibility on that subject.

I have NOT read any post addressing this question.

You should do so! There are many!

Last time I checked people, especially 17 year old high school students, do not walk around and bash peoples heads into concrete.

Check again! There are many incidences of "high school students" committing acts of extreme violence.

We are turning into emotionless non-thinking machines.

Wrong! You are an EMOTIONAL "non-thinking" machine.

The post ends up with people posting statistics suggesting that black males or people as violent.

I don't like that either, but, because it was initiated by our "black warrior" friend, "political correctness" dictates that we must be willing to accept that kind of crap.

What would make someone commit a crime??? What would make someone rob someone???

In answer to both questions: Lack of responsible parents!!! That applies to all races!

Out dated text books in the ran down schools never suggest that so called "blacks" had nothing to do with civilization.... and this is far from true. I am telling you from experience. I had to learn these things at home, and everyone in my neighborhood didn't have a home.

Learning is one's own responsibility! Without even trying, I learned about a great many heroic, and very influential, Black individuals that gained my admiration. Your attempt to excuse ignorance is nothing more than a lame "cop out". I'm sure the books that I learned from were much older than yours were.

Here is a bit of local tradition and history for you I just happen to know a few people and this is what I was told from several different sources that aren't related or connected. Back in the late 80's an open train cart was left between Compton and Watts and it was full of nothing but guns and ammunition. Just an open car, with no engine attached to it. Im sorry but I believe this from hearing it from so many people. Now just for the argument, lets say it didn't happen. How does an over abundance of guns get into impoverished communities where people can barely take care of themselves??? I have never met anyone that will address the issue on this level. So lets not talk about it unless we REALLY want to talk about it. You would think so called "blacks" owned a factory to produce weapons, but we all know this is not the case. A racist Sheriff once asked my cousin was she carrying any grenades or RPG's and she just broke down in tears at the utter disrespect and complete ignorance that has systematically held itself up and even ascended into powerful organizations that were designed to help people. Can you imagine spending 9hrs at work and you come home to this.

That nonsense is only an attempt to excuse criminal behavior. Just so you know: Blacks and Hispanics aren't the only ones that get harassed by "racist" cops. Experience has taught me that young White men do too.

I just wish to shed light and add my two cents, into areas that maybe unseen or unknown to others.

You didn't shed any light on anything. All you did was offer up excuses and assumptions that were based on nothing more than imaginative speculation. I certainly didn't get two cents worth from your post.

Peace and Blessings to all.

Peace and blessings to you as well.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

And his wounds look minimal at best for someone who supposedly got his head bashed multiple times.

Those look more like scratches than anything. Some thing you would get if you had been rolling around in a fist fight and may have scraped your head.

What qualifies you as a medical expert? Your comments indicate that you aren't one.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

You are absurd. Everyone on earth goes into panic/survival mode when they are beating beaten mercilessly.
You can't seriously believe the stuff you write.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Easy. I actually drew the map in the other thread. Zimmerman got out where his car is. He took the cut through (in blue) turned down to where the confrontation took place and while walking down that path (where the attack and shooting happened) Martin jumped him in that area. Actually that map shows you that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was a short distance from his house when he did so. So it kinda proves that with the head start he had he should have been home. His house is like 2 or 3 down from the red circle.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

THat diagram won't hurt him.. it helps him. Martin was already out of sight when Zimmerman took that cut through. He had taken off running and his house was right there. That diagram isn't evidence of anything when you include their possible paths than it shows that Martin waited on Zimmerman and may have even passed his own house int order to meet up with ZImmerman. Martin didn't run in fear, he was luring Zimmerman into a darker, out of sight, area to jump him.

The purple being Martin's possible route and the yellow zimmerman's. They didn't meet at the same time. Martin had a headstart and so he hid in wait.

OR

Zimmerman's path and where Martin may have hid to jump him. It was undoubtedly Martin rushing him or Zimmerman would have had his gun out prior.

Martin has a message for chall from beyond he grave:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Easy. I actually drew the map in the other thread. Zimmerman got out where his car is. He took the cut through (in blue) turned down to where the confrontation took place and while walking down that path (where the attack and shooting happened) Martin jumped him in that area. Actually that map shows you that Martin attacked Zimmerman and was a short distance from his house when he did so. So it kinda proves that with the head start he had he should have been home. His house is like 2 or 3 down from the red circle.

I thought Martin jumped GZ WHILE HE WAS RETURNING to his truck? How can this picture justify that?

The only time GZ lost sight of TM was when Trayvon turned the corner of the cut-through and probably started walking again. GZ was coming up behind him (probably when the dispatcher told him not to follow), turned the corner and was right on the walking Trayvon.

You then hear Trayvon on the phone with his girl ask GZ, "Why are you following me".

So Trayvon was in front of GZ the entire incident. GZ pursued Trayvon the ENTIRE incident!

Going back pages you see the biased and lying people attempting to make it seem as though GZ was attacked at his truck, or Trayvon intercepted GZ right before he reached his truck.

Using that map the only way TM instigated this is if GZ turned and began back to his truck and then TM ran back the SAME route he had come and confronted GZ. There wasn't any other short cut TM could have used.

Where are the liars at again?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

THat diagram won't hurt him.. it helps him. Martin was already out of sight when Zimmerman took that cut through. He had taken off running and his house was right there. That diagram isn't evidence of anything when you include their possible paths than it shows that Martin waited on Zimmerman and may have even passed his own house int order to meet up with ZImmerman. Martin didn't run in fear, he was luring Zimmerman into a darker, out of sight, area to jump him.

The purple being Martin's possible route and the yellow zimmerman's. They didn't meet at the same time. Martin had a headstart and so he hid in wait.

OR

Zimmerman's path and where Martin may have hid to jump him. It was undoubtedly Martin rushing him or Zimmerman would have had his gun out prior.

Martin has a message for chall from beyond he grave:

Are you being an idiot and dishonest on purpose?

They both took the same route! WHERE THE HELL did Trayvon hide so GZ couldn't see him!

And that pic is supposed to be the 17 year old that a grown man has to shoot...that only proves GZ is a coward and a wimp and will be brutalized in prison even if I have to put something on someones books to insure it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

People dont realize it doesnt take much to bust someones face up.

YOU don't realize that it doesn't take much to cause a death. What was your point?

Ive seen much worse wounds than Zimmermans and no one got killed or even went to the ER.

I've seen less severe wounds cause people to die because they refused to go the hospital. Once again: What was your point?

I remember this old redneck bar in town you could go see a bloody nose like that almost every weekend from drunk rednecks duking it out.

And a big "WOOPTY DOO" for you!

His injuries were not bad but some people see a little blood and think OMG he was beatin to a pulp and almost put on life support.!!!

Really??? I reckon that degree you earned from NCI (National College of Ignorance), in "Armchair Medicine", is REALLY paying off know. By the way: When did you get a chance to examine Zimmerman's injuries?

LOL

In reference to the content of your post, I can only conclude that "LOL", in this instance, is an acronym for "Lump of Lard". Your post wasn't the least bit funny. It was only ignorant.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
ill wait for the court evidence to make a conclusion

There ya' go. A statement that makes sense.

Getting all worked up and screaming about this does no good. You all don't even know if you have real 'evidence' to discuss or if it's just spin from lawyers or if it's hype from the media. Wait for the facts to come out in a court of law.
edit on 12/7/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hey can't make a loop around to his truck? He was keeping out for the guy so he was doing a circle back to his truck. Does he have to turn around in a 180 to go back?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Seems like a charming "kid."

Find me a source that says he followed the same route as Martin. He didn't know Martin's route as he lost sight of him when Martin took off running. If he took the same route, he wasn't aware of it. Martin had a head start so he could have stopped off and stepped between houses (which is likely what happened) and when he saw GZ walk by (on the same route) he could have jumped him easily. Look, no matter what you say, it's undeniable that Martin came after GZ. Undeniable.

Read up on the case instead of making up your info.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hey can't make a loop around to his truck? He was keeping out for the guy so he was doing a circle back to his truck. Does he have to turn around in a 180 to go back?

Even if this was the case he was still walking up on TM. Hence the question from Trayvon of "Why are you following me".

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Seems like a charming "kid."

Find me a source that says he followed the same route as Martin. He didn't know Martin's route as he lost sight of him when Martin took off running.

Read up on the case instead of making up your info.

You're not making sense. Even if he did take the route you propose, how did TM ambush him? If anything HE ambushed TM.

You're just flailing now...you want GZ to be innocent so badly...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

There was NEVER a question from Trayvon saying why are you following me. That was something the girlfriend said in a phone interview that she did through their lawyer that coached her through.

Zimmerman said Martin approached and asked him if he had a problem, when Zimmerman said no, Martin said "well you do now" and punched him.

You state things as fact when there is no evidence of it at all.

I especially like that you guys NEVER address the time discrepency or the facts about Martin's head start and why he stopped running instead of continuing home. Why did Martin stop running and stop short of his house if he was afraid of ZImmerman? He was a runner and had a good headstart and had lost ZImmerman the two should have never met again.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

How the hell is it undeniable TM came after GZ, because you want it to be? Look at the darn diagram...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

There was NEVER a question from Trayvon saying why are you following me. That was something the girlfriend said in a phone interview that she did through their lawyer that coached her through.

Zimmerman said Martin approached and asked him if he had a problem, when Zimmerman said no, Martin said "well you do now" and punched him.

You state things as fact when there is no evidence of it at all.

And just what the hell have you been doing...stating things as fact when there's no evidence.

How about none of GZ's dna is on TM's hands on pistol?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

See.. how and why "if anything GZ ambushed him?" Makes no sense as Martin would be watching for GZ. Zimmerman lost track of Martin so no he couldn't ambush him. The one that was out of sight had time to set up an ambush and all evidence suggests this. You can' answer my questions and are losing this debate whether you are aware of it or not.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

"How about none of GZ's dna is on TM's hands on pistol? "
What does that even mean?
What are you trying to say? Everything I am saying is backed by evidence. Go read into the case and then come back. Then we will resume our disagreement. As of how your statements are all opinion, mine are backed up by a timeline.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join