It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by ker2010

So, maybe you could have fought him off.

Maybe? if he was truly the guy in that video he would have torn Martin apart.
edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

TO me a gun nut is someone who obsesses with them!! I don't obsess over them. I don't brag about how many I own and don't brag about how often i go to the firing range. i dont talk about how fast i can put a bullet center mass.

IF IF IF It is found out to be Zimmermans voice crying for help I will be swayed on Zimmermans side. So I am open minded! Not saying I cant be swayed.

However I still cant agree with him playing cop and following..

Well, I can understand that definition. I haven't seen anyone here do that, though - save when I recommended a .45 over a 9mm. Hardly a "nut" comment. More of a "how to be sure you take the bad guy down before he gets you" comment.

From what I have heard, Martin's father stated that was NOT his son's voice, and Zimmerman's father stated it WAS his son's voice. After that, though, the Martins changed their tune, but refuse to provide any sample of Martin's voice for comparison. Voice analysis might not work, as someone screaming for help doesn't sound the same as their speaking voice. I do know a witness who saw the attack in progress stated that the man on the ground, in the red jacket (which was Zimmerman), was the one calling for help. That man went to call for help, but the shot happened before any help arrived. So, based on all that, I think it was Zimmerman calling for help. At the very start, when we heard the shouting from calls by other people that called 911, and saw the pictures of a much younger Martin, I thought some guy killed a kid. Looking at all the data we have seen, though, made me change my mind. I am a mom, and that wasn't easy, but I think it really was self defense.

We all know that teens are quite capable of violence, and crime. Some kill. I feel for his parents, but I think he brought it on himself. I happen to have a problem family member or two. One is pretty close, blood-wise. He's also a complete disaster, who has brought on himself a lot of issues. I love him, but I won't excuse his behavior.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hellbjorn012

That brings up a good question, if the screams are proven to be Martins does this change any Zimmermans supporters opinion.

I have a better question:
Why do you feel this is about people supporting one individual, or the other? This is about evidence that supports the truth, not about people picking and supporting a favorite.

Unfortunately, there are too many people posting in this topic that aren't interested in the truth. They are only interested in arguing in favor of their chosen favorite. You seem to be one of them, are you?

So far, all of the physical evidence that I am aware of weighs in Zimmerman's favor, and I strongly suspect the screams that were recorded will too. If not, that will most definitely weigh in Martin's favor, but it certainly won't, by itself, outweigh the current evidence that supports Zimmerman's story.

Let's assume the recording does favor Martin. What other physical evidence can you add to it? I'm a reasonable person, and not a "fan boy", so try to change my mind.

See ya,
Milt

You know what my biggest peeve about Zimmerman was? Playing cop and following.

For all i know everyone could be right and me wrong. But no one was there and the case hasn't been tried.

Until all evidence comes out i really will not know. I still think Zimmerman would have been much better off getting in his car and riding off.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

reply to post by ker2010

Damn that is a impressive bench press for under 200 lbs and you got the real gun show going on bro.

No doubt it sounds like you have been in more dangerous situations than all these big talk morons.

Don't get so worked up not everyone has ability to be warriors.

You gotta realize there are few real men left in America most sit on the couch, dont train and get beat up by 160 lb kids like Treyvon.

I think I had better put on a pair of boots, because the macho BS in here is getting seriously deep. Sure thing, pal, it takes a "real man" to sit around online and insult people for stating someone has a right to self defense.

Hmmmm....let me see if I can put this in terms you can understand......

One punk kid decided to attack someone smaller, and got his rear handed to him, permanently, by a warrior with better weaponry. Can you get that?

LOL anyone can get a gun and pull a trigger not everyone can make themselves into a machine it requires tons more blood, sweat, and tears. Now go stock up on twinkles before you miss out.

What does being a "machine" have to do with this thread? This is about self defense, not about who is the biggest, baddest whatever. As for Twinkies.....EWWWW. Nasty things. But, hey, if petty little personal jabs make you feel all manly, you go right ahead. Real men are above that sort of nonsense, though.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

So, maybe you could have fought him off.

Maybe? if he was truly the guy in that video he would have torn Martin apart.

....and you and the rest of like mind would be screaming for his head, instead, for beating the kid instead of shooting him.

Repeat after me, "This is not a contest."

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Well I wish Zimmerman had just let the cops do there job and not follow since no one was in immediate danger.

Sometimes guys Martins age are full of testosterone and they feel fighting proves there manhood. So I can easily see Martin attacking.. Im just not sure if Zim did anything to warrant it like grabbing him. Hopefully enough evidence will come out during the trial to point to the real truth!

Right or wrong Zim would have been better not to follow, he could have avoided the circus he is in now and i suspect he wish he had.
edit on 7-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Well I wish Zimmerman had just let the cops do there job and not follow since no one was in immediate danger.

Sometimes guys Martins age are full of testosterone and they feel fighting proves there manhood. So I can easily see Martin attacking.. Im just not sure if Zim did anything to warrant it like grabbing him. Hopefully enough evidence will come out during the trial to point to the real truth!

Right or Wrong Zim would have been better not to follow, he could have avoided the circus he is in now and i suspect he wish he had.

Well, he started to follow, when the dispatcher asked if he could see which way the guy went. However, when told they didn't need him to do that, he immediately agreed, and stopped. Sure, he would have been better off staying in the car, but he was in his own neighborhood, and didn't think someone would jump him like that. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

I doubt that Zimmerman would have even spoken to him; because he didn't any time during the call, and I can't imagine him actually grabbing someone that way. He seemed like (from the call) he simply wanted to keep track of the guy till the police arrived. Hopefully, the truth will come out, and the jury will be smart enough, and unbiased enough, to go by that. Hopefully, Zimmerman really was defending himself, and he is acquitted, and there are not riots or any retaliatory crimes as a result. I would hate to see a guy go to jail just because a jury was afraid of the consequences of releasing him. If that happens, our justice system is seriously messed up.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

He played cop, he put himself in a situation were he CLAIMS he had to use his gun when it could have been avoided.

That's only an assumption, and wouldn't be allowed as testimony in a court of law.

911: we dont need you to follow

Zimmerman: OK i got a gun and you never know he could attack me, i dont wanna shoot no one so ill let police take over.

(Zimmerman gets in truck and drives off) (police investigate Treyvon)

No one dies.

Simple eh?

Irrelevant. That was before they made contact.

Simple? No

Stupid? Absolutely. Now you are one of those people that I feel is stupid enough to have their ass kicked.

Well done!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 7-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I don't kno about u, but I wouldn't feel any 'safer' with a neighborhood watcher walking around with a loaded gun, who goes "into survival mode", and "panic's with fear" when faced with unpredictably menacing situations...
That's a dangerous cocktail...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by Grimpachi

If Trayvon had a gun and shot GZ soon as he approached what would your feelings be? I mean he feared for his life right?

I don’t know. How do you feel about 17 year olds illegally carrying guns?

LOL...nice deflection...lemme clean it up so you can't side-step:

If 21 year old Trayvon had a gun and GZ ran up and grabbed his arm, how would you feel if Trayvon had shot GZ?

I would hope he would use his mouth first. Unfortunately hypotheticals are deflections from facts since you like to deflect. BTW in that instance would 21 year old Martin have a CCW permit or is he carrying illegally?

Why do you assume Martin didn’t double back and attack George?

Did you hope GZ used his mouth first?

Hate to answer with a question but, why do you assume Trayvon doubled back? The only evidence we have Trayvon did this is GZ's statement. We would need some other evidence than testamony from the accused.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by DZAG Wright

reply to post by DZAG Wright

Wasn't specifically referring to you...

"hellbjorn012" was responding to my post. That association, in fact, means that you were, indeed, referring to me. Now you are only demonstrating that you're not honest enough to admit that you made a mistake by "speaking from your ass". I'm not the least bit surprised though.

Carry on.

See ya,
Milt

Why didn't you ask me who I was referring to, you assumed, making yourself an ass. So actually it's you who couldn't admit you made a mistake.

You made it so obvious that I didn't need to. "hellbjorn012", "BenReclused", and "Milt", were the only names in the post you quoted, and were referring to. Two of those three "names" are mine, and surely you weren't calling "hellbjorn012" a "trigger happy punk".

Either you are too ignorant to realize your mistake, or you are just too damn dishonest to admit it. Hell, your not even honest enough to say, "I wasn't talking about you." Instead, you'd rather continue with your nonsense.

See ya,
Milt

Actually the people I had in mind included ladywitgreeneyes or whatever its name is, and a couple other people who have dropped out of the discussion. You were never advocatting shooting anyone.

I am brutally honest...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

These are just a bunch of trigger happy punks, probably been beat up before and now they have a gun they think they don't have to worry about being punked anymore.

But a punk is a punk and it will always shine through. Some of these punks will make the same mistake GZ and Dunn made, and they will be in prison, and they will not have a pistol. They will be the ones washing undies and suffering humiliation as some homo man tapes a picture of his girlfriend on their back.

I think you touched it right here, this is why they are so offended. They probably got beat up there whole life and now want to make laws which make shooting a unarmed man and walking scott free easy. More than likely they got bullied in high-school a lot. It helps them sleep at night feeling safe I guess.

Ladygreeneyes you aint the only one with a gun darling just remember that.
edit on 6-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

They will avoid this like a plague!

I see it right through the monitor. Many of these pro-shoot people have been victims their entire lives. Beaten up by the other kids and now they have a gun so they THINK they are untouchable.

Thing is though...a coward will still be a coward! They will STILL get their butts handed to them, rather on the street or in prison when they go for cowardly killing someone.

So, basically, you are saying that an entire race is all tough, doesn't need cops, can do whatever they want, attack people whenever they want, commit any crime, and you will defend them for it? because, hey, they can't be wrong if they aren't white? You are saying that if some thug beats people up, and people fight back with a gun, that the people being attacked are someone the ones in the wrong? As stated before, this explains prison demographics.

Be honest, and admit you just don't like the idea of the crook getting their rear handed to them at the end of a gun.

I didn't mention a race...

If it's proved that Trayvon was a criminal and not provoked into defending himself, I will have no problem with GZ.

Again, I have no problem with "crooks" getting boomed...however I don't enjoy gun-happy, cowards playing hero and confronting someone not doing anything, getting their butts kicked, then screaming they were attacked.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Had to go find a diagram of the scene to be sure I'm not crazy...

blogs.chicagotribune.com...

Yall are all lying sacks of you know what, insinuating that Trayvon ambushed GZ! Look at this darn diagram and tell me WHERE did Trayvon ambush GZ? He couldn't have! There's no way he circled the entire complex...actually that's not even an option. Look at where his body is found and where GZ's truck is.

I thought people were saying Trayvon was shot by GZ's truck? Like I said lying piecies of *!!!!

The only possible scenario is Trayvon didn't run as he told his girl he wouldn't, and GZ caught up with him. GZ then got his ass handed to him and shot the kid.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Look at this diagram and tell me with honesty Trayvon ambushed GZ! Where could he have done this?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If anyone knows how can you please attach this image so we can all see without having to click?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That brings up a good question, if the screams are proven to be Martins does this change any Zimmermans supporters opinion.

I have a better question:
Why do you feel this is about people supporting one individual, or the other? This is about evidence that supports the truth, not about people picking and supporting a favorite.

Unfortunately, there are too many people posting in this topic that aren't interested in the truth. They are only interested in arguing in favor of their chosen favorite. You seem to be one of them, are you?

So far, all of the physical evidence that I am aware of weighs in Zimmerman's favor, and I strongly suspect the screams that were recorded will too. If not, that will most definitely weigh in Martin's favor, but it certainly won't, by itself, outweigh the current evidence that supports Zimmerman's story.

Let's assume the recording does favor Martin. What other physical evidence can you add to it? I'm a reasonable person, and not a "fan boy", so try to change my mind.

See ya,
Milt

It doesn't matter to me if it is GZ or TM screaming. GZ can be a certified nut and liar and have been screaming while smiling as he pulled the trigger on TM.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Right or Wrong Zim would have been better not to follow, he could have avoided the circus he is in now and i suspect he wish he had.

Well, he started to follow, when the dispatcher asked if he could see which way the guy went. However, when told they didn't need him to do that, he immediately agreed, and stopped. Sure, he would have been better off staying in the car, but he was in his own neighborhood, and didn't think someone would jump him like that. Hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

I doubt that Zimmerman would have even spoken to him; because he didn't any time during the call, and I can't imagine him actually grabbing someone that way. He seemed like (from the call) he simply wanted to keep track of the guy till the police arrived. Hopefully, the truth will come out, and the jury will be smart enough, and unbiased enough, to go by that. Hopefully, Zimmerman really was defending himself, and he is acquitted, and there are not riots or any retaliatory crimes as a result. I would hate to see a guy go to jail just because a jury was afraid of the consequences of releasing him. If that happens, our justice system is seriously messed up.

I got you now! Look at this diagram and tell me GZ stopped pursuing TM? If there's any honesty in you there's no way you can.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If the jury is shown this diagram...GZ is finished, stick a fork in him!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

edit on 12/7/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Ah I seriously dont see where he could have ambushed him. You can tell by the map were Treyvon was killed he was actually heading in the direction of the place he was staying. Dunno ill wait for the court evidence to make a conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join