Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

I don't think so. I am not sure though. I am almost certain he was white.
I think they tried to say they were just out looking for trouble, but the girlfriend of the guy went on the stand and said the guy was saying "shoot me, shoot me" and they found his knife under his body. So it was literally just to try to put a good guy behind bars

Also the clerk at the gas station they were at said the guy was being crazy and trying to fight them. They were trying to leave when he got his knife out, the guy I have a mutual friend with pulled out his gun and the guy kept coming so he shot, it took 3 to stop him apparently. What's crazy is they had asked my brother to hang out with them that night, but he had college so he stayed and slept instead. He avoided a life changing situation for sure.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
*snip*Last time I checked people, especially 17 year old high school students, do not walk around and bash peoples heads into concrete. We are turning into emotionless non-thinking machines.

Actually, a lot of kids that age and younger do such things quite often. Do a search on YouTube for school fights, if you don't believe me. It's not a pretty thing, but it happens. Nasty fights like that were very rare when I was in school, but these days, seems we see them all over the place.

*snip*What would make someone commit a crime??? What would make someone rob someone??? Environment!!!! We all know right from wrong correct. I come from an inner-inner-city and if you look around and witness the show......I just imagine the effects that may have on a persons psyche, self worth, pride and your sense of being.

YES, environment. Culture. Things that can be changed. It's not just how people are treated, though; it's also how they are taught to view themselves and others. In some cultures, it seems people take more pride in being violent than being productive members of society. More effort seems spent in looking for reasons to hate people who are different than in trying to just life a life. Not al lof the racism is directed from white to black, you know.

Out dated text books in the ran down schools never suggest that so called "blacks" had nothing to do with civilization.... and this is far from true. *snip* Where do all of these guns come from???

History lessons are no excuse for violence. History isn't a competition; it simply is what it is, and should be taught accurately, no matter who might be offended, and feel they didn't get "equal billing". As for the guns, well, drugs are a very common thing in inner cities, and with drugs comes violence, and guns. Black market guns. They are far cheaper, as a rule, than those bought legally in a store. The problem is the illegal use, though, not the guns themselves. You could have a million guns, and if the people receiving them didn't use them illegally, it would not matter. Personal choice is the issue there.

Are we really excusing the bloodshed of anyone for any reason. This is not self-defense. I can only imagine what was going through zimmermans head that caused him to follow this young man and act the way he did. The news is a nasty tool and it can destroy ones capability of producing independent intelligent solutions . *snip*

No, people are not "excusing" bloodshed. People are saying, on one side of the argument, that a person has the right to defend their life, and on the other side, that a person does not have that right.

I can understand being frustrated. I didn't grow up in an inner city. I grew up in the South, not too long after all the civil rights stuff, and while some clashes were still happening other places. My parents would sit outside with the (black) neighbors, and all would discuss the news stories, and wonder out loud what was wrong with all those people. Most of the kids I remember from grade school, as friends, happened to be black, and none of us cared. The only time race ever came up in any way was in a discussion over hair styles. I got to learn how to do the little cornrows. Our moms would watch the other's kids while one did errands. No one attacked anyone else. No one worried about it. That, in the supposedly "racist" South, where we lived till about 1975. It's the culture, not the color. I knew people with guns, too. My parents had one, because our house was broken into several times, and other places, when someone was home, they got hurt. Fortunately, no one came back after that. If they had, my parents would have shot to defend us. Another family friend had a houseful of guns, because he was elderly, and in an area where there were shady characters. He never had to shoot anyone, though. He would not have, either, except to save his own life.

This Martin/Zimmerman thing isn't about some white guy shooting some black guy. It's about a man that was reporting a suspicious person to the police, trying to cooperate with them (see some of my earlier posts), and who was attacked by that person, violently. After the attack went on, and no help came, he did the only thing he had left to do. All of the witnesses stated that the shouting for help went on a little before the gunshot. The one witness reported Martin on top of Zimmerman, attacking him. How is that not self defense?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I didn't quote the post because I thought you would know which one I was talking about.

Why do you keep saying it is blacks who commit more crime..when it clearly states in your own post In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

I am pretty sure 69.2 percent of arrests made are more than 28.4 percent arrests.

Let us say there are 100 crimes committed. 69 white individuals were arrested for said crimes while 28 blacks were also arrested for the other crimes.

So who committed more crimes?

If there are 800 white people and 8% of those are involved in criminal activity..and only 100 blacks and 28% of those are criminals. It still does not change the fact it was the whites who committed more crime. Do you understand..yes blacks may have more of a tendency to fall into a life of crime..but they do not commit the majority of crimes in America.
edit on 7-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

No, what I said is that a higher percentage of the black population commits crimes than of the white population. See the other post I did - more detail there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'd just give in. I relieve you of your mission. If they haven't gotten it by now they don't want to or can't. You have done all you can.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Show me your math than..ben.

I got my stats directly from the FBI webpage. Where do you get yours, that would make it different.

Show me your work.

That's the same site that I got my stats from, and it was only a couple of months ago, so, if you figure out how to do the math properly, your numbers will be the same ones that I came up with.

As I've mentioned before, the only purpose for posting them in this thread would be to show that one race is "better" than the others. I WILL NOT contribute to that nonsense. Also, I'm reasonably sure that you won't post them either. I already know that, if you do the math properly, the numbers will not support your argument. That's why White racists love to show them. In truth, they are not a reflection of race, but instead are only an indication of the DISPARITIES BETWEEN RACES.

I won't share my numbers with you, or anyone else, but I will share my conclusion:
Though you may not like it, the percentage of Blacks that commit crimes, and especially violent crimes, is much higher than the percentages of Whites, and Orientals, that commit crimes. There is only one disparity that I feel can explain the difference in crime rates. That is the lack of fathers, among Black communities, that are actively involved in helping to raise their children.

Simply put: RACE DOESN'T MATTER! FATHERS DO!

Just so you know, there are many prominent Black Americans, that are much wiser than myself, that have also reached the same conclusion. Unfortunately, their voices tend to fall on deaf ears.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by inivux

Exactly, I have been in a situation like that, and recently I had a friend who was out when a guy on drugs tried to attack him and a few other friends with a knife. One of the friends had a CCW and a 9 on him and shot the guy. He was charged with second degree, but acquitted when it became obvious he was defending himself and the others. Seeing that guy die messed my friend up so I imagine the guy that pulled the trigger is dealing with way more.

Side note: it also made my friend lose faith in 9mm as it took 3 shots to stop the guy charging them with the knife. Also if you had any faith in the justice system, they tried to charge the guy with second degree and argued premeditated even though the guy he shot was a complete stranger at a gas station that was just going haywire. How do you premeditate shooting someone you have never met when they are charging you with a knife?

I would recommend a nice .45, with hollow points. Far more stopping power, and way less chance that the psycho with the knife reaches you or a friend first. That's what I have. Totally bizarre that they would even charge him in that case, though! Guess it depends on where you are, these days, and what everyone looks like, instead of depending on facts and laws. Crazy world we live in!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Proved my point!
edit on 7-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Blah blah blah. I wasn't talking aboug physical altercations. You probably have been in more all that shows is that you didn't learn from the first scenario, or you are a douche that picks fights.

I am talking about life and death situations.

It;s funny you can guarantee you have been in more of anything than a complete stranger though. You would make a terrible gambler.

I would watch that video, but I am making a quiche.
P.S. your best is my worst.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'll be the first to admit, I do not have all the information except for what I have read that has been published.. And I feel partial to both sides involved.. However, the point I keep coming back to iz that Zimmerman should never have got personally 'involved' in a situation he concluded was suspicious "WITH A GUN IN HAND"...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ker2010

Blah blah blah. I wasn't talking aboug physical altercations. You probably have been in more all that shows is that you didn't learn from the first scenario, or you are a douche that picks fights.

I am talking about life and death situations.

It;s funny you can guarantee you have been in more of anything than a complete stranger though. You would make a terrible gambler.

I would watch that video, but I am making a quiche.
P.S. your best is my worst.

No I dont go looking fights unlike ZIM. All were usually part of my job. You personally attacked me and i thought we were having a civil discussion.. But its easy to be brave behind a keyboard or a gun right?? RIGHT ? RIGHT?

Dont worry the guys that could take trayvon without a gun usually own a few and can shoot pretty damn good so no one is scared of you gun nuts in this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

Look, he didn't have a gun in hand.
He was being beaten on the ground and he might have pulled it, his story however is that Martin saw it and went for it or tried to rip it from his hands. Either way he didn't have it out until it was justified no matter how it was pulled.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

No one should be afraid of any "gun nuts" in this thread. Most of them just enjoy collecting them, learning about them, and carry for protection.

Also my personnel never attacked you, they were assisting with my hummus quiche.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

So, maybe you could have fought him off. Zimmerman is 5'9", and not in the best of shape (not an insult, because I am in worse shape than he is...). Martin was about 6'3" from what I have read, and in very good shape. Clearly, Zimmerman could not fight him off. He called for help. He finally shot, when he didn't think he had another option. Not everyone can fight someone off. Not every man can. I know guys I could beat in a fight, and as I said, I am not in shape. Someone doesn't have to be in shape to have a right to self defense. If you are, that's great, seriously. If you were not, though, you would still have a right to fight back some other way, like with a legally carried gun. In a situation like that, it isn't always easy to tell if you can defeat someone by hand or not. I have known some really small guys that could take out a really big guy. Knew one fellow, very fit, who was 6'8", and gentle as a lamb. The law is simple; people have a right to use deadly force to defend their lives, if they have a logical reason to believe their lives are in danger.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Damn that is a impressive bench press for under 200 lbs and you got the real gun show going on bro.

No doubt it sounds like you have been in more dangerous situations than all these big talk morons.

Don't get so worked up not everyone has ability to be warriors.

You gotta realize there are few real men left in America most sit on the couch, dont train and get beat up by 160 lb kids like Treyvon.
edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaEnigma
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'll be the first to admit, I do not have all the information except for what I have read that has been published.. And I feel partial to both sides involved.. However, the point I keep coming back to iz that Zimmerman should never have got personally 'involved' in a situation he concluded was suspicious "WITH A GUN IN HAND"...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
*snip*
Dont worry the guys that could take trayvon without a gun usually own a few and can shoot pretty damn good so no one is scared of you gun nuts in this thread.

Whoa, wait a minute there! You state that certain guys have guns, and can use them, and in the same breath call others with guns "gun nuts"?? Wow.........

Do you even look at what you type? Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by ker2010

Damn that is a impressive bench press for under 200 lbs and you got the real gun show going on bro.

No doubt it sounds like you have been in more dangerous situations than all these big talk morons.

You gotta realize there are few real men left in America most sit on the couch, dont train and get beat up by 160 lb kids like Treyvon.

I think I had better put on a pair of boots, because the macho BS in here is getting seriously deep. Sure thing, pal, it takes a "real man" to sit around online and insult people for stating someone has a right to self defense.

Hmmmm....let me see if I can put this in terms you can understand......

One punk kid decided to attack someone smaller, and got his rear handed to him, permanently, by a warrior with better weaponry. Can you get that?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

TO me a gun nut is someone who obsesses with them!! I don't obsess over them. I don't brag about how many I own and don't brag about how often i go to the firing range. i dont talk about how fast i can put a bullet center mass.

IF IF IF It is found out to be Zimmermans voice crying for help I will be swayed on Zimmermans side. So I am open minded! Not saying I cant be swayed.

However I still cant agree with him playing cop and following..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by ker2010

I think I had better put on a pair of boots, because the macho BS in here is getting seriously deep. Sure thing, pal, it takes a "real man" to sit around online and insult people for stating someone has a right to self defense.

Hmmmm....let me see if I can put this in terms you can understand......

One punk kid decided to attack someone smaller, and got his rear handed to him, permanently, by a warrior with better weaponry. Can you get that?

LOL anyone can get a gun and pull a trigger not everyone can make themselves into a machine it requires tons more blood, sweat, and tears. Now go stock up on twinkles before you miss out.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

That brings up a good question, if the screams are proven to be Martins does this change any Zimmermans supporters opinion.

I have a better question:
Why do you feel this is about people supporting one individual, or the other? This is about evidence that supports the truth, not about people picking and supporting a favorite.

Unfortunately, there are too many people posting in this topic that aren't interested in the truth. They are only interested in arguing in favor of their chosen favorite. You seem to be one of them, are you?

So far, all of the physical evidence that I am aware of weighs in Zimmerman's favor, and I strongly suspect the screams that were recorded will too. If not, that will most definitely weigh in Martin's favor, but it certainly won't, by itself, outweigh the current evidence that supports Zimmerman's story.

Let's assume the recording does favor Martin. What other physical evidence can you add to it? I'm a reasonable person, and not a "fan boy", so try to change my mind.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join