It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Apparently people on this site don't go into survival mode and are acutely aware of when their body has taken enough damage to warrant deadly force. They don't panic in fear for their life, they make cool headed decisions and shoot at the perfect time everytime.

Also half of them are self righteous enough to sacrifice themselves if they are older than their attacker because they wouldn't want to defend themselves against someone that hasn't had a full life.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Well I am sure he was fighting it, but he didn't hit his head on the concrete at first. According to Zimmerman they landed halfway on the sidewalk or near it (which matches evidence) and Martin was banging his head against the ground and then tried to drag him to the concrete and around there is when Zimmerman shot. He wasn't lying his head had gashes in it, and it has never been debated. There is evidence of it. That is why he wasn't arrested.

Stop having an answer for everything if you don't know anything about the case.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I got that long ago...so.

I am trying to argue that it is false to say it is blacks who commit the majority of crimes in the US.

per capita it is blacks that commit more crimes. You admitted it a few pages ago. Give up the "warrior" herd mentality now that your online friends are here on your side.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by hellbjorn012

. I bet he is destroyed over having shot the guy.

Yeah he is so destroyed its effecting his ways to try and make profit off this.

edit on 7-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I want you to admit that what you said is dumb. I need you to recognize that if you are being attacked and in fear of your life you would defend your life BEFORE the injuries become life threatening. Would you wait until you think you look hurt enough to justify shooting? Do you think you would be that aware of how your injuries appear? People have fallen and hit their head with no visible injury and died hours later.

Argue intelligently please.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Damage level at 85% Approaching damage threshold of 90%.

Attention: At 90% bodily damage level, the use of deadly force is authorized.

Damage level at 89%. Damage levels critical. Preparing mind for the use of deadly force.

Damage level at 90%. Use of deadly force authorized. Shoot now.

edit on 7-12-2012 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

What profit?
You mean like Trayvon's mom copyrighting his name and image?

Or do you mean the fund he set up to help pay his lawyer fees and help his wife if he goes away?
See, I called it. You think he is a sociopath because the media and it is affecting your critical thinking ability. You don't know him, from what I have read he seems to have done quite a bit for the community and other people.

You have no idea what it's like to be in a situation like Zimmerman was in, as I said before, that has been made clear.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

My god..
You will never get it.

If it doesn't look that bad, guess why, because he stopped it. What is it with all these idiots that think he should have allowed himself to be beaten until they deem it was bad enough to have used a gun?

What you are saying (and maybe not realizing how ignorant it is) is that it didn't look that bad (even though the beating wasn't over when he shot the guy) so he should've let it continue until it was worse before he shot.

See how stupid your logic is?

That's the "warrior" mentality. That's whats bringing our society down. SMH.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I can't. It's scary, what if these types of people slip through and get on a jury?
I don't want my fate in the hands of this type of ignorant mentality.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Seriously though, I agree with them in principle, and I'm sure part of you does too.

Their problem is, they either refuse, or don't have the mental capacity, to put themselves in a high stress, high emotion scenario.

Until that moment, they can talk out of their ass all they want, about how they would have done x y and z differently, if only they would have been there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Exactly.. I am going to have to get upgraded.
With that kind of acute sensory perception there won't be a court in the world convict ya.
Cheeeeers.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Exactly. That's why you can't hold a debate or argument with people that have a low IQ. It's like trying to rationalize with a retard (pardon the term) or a drunk person.

SMH. this is where society is going and these people are procreating. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Just because there are more whites than blacks does not change the fact that whites are the ones who commit more crime.

You have more to fear from a white person than you would a black person.

So I have no idea where you guys are getting your stats from that of violent crimes it is 70% of blacks...and only 20% of whites.

It is the whites by small margin that commit more violent crimes than any other race.
edit on 7-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

You are completely missing the point. If crime was committed equally, then there should be no more than 12.85% committed by blacks. There is double that, or more, in virtually every category.

For example, say you have a town with 500 residents. 436 of those residents are green. 64 of those residents are purple. Say 10% of those residents commit violent crimes. By the numbers, that should mean that about 44 green people commit violent crimes, and 6 of the purple people commit the crimes. About 10% for each color. If, however, you see that 23 purple people committed those crimes, and only 27 green people did, then you should see that a larger percentage of purple people are committing crimes than are green people. While there might be more actual green people doing it, the percentages are not what they are supposed to be. The Purple people are committing more than their share of the crime. A larger percentage of the population of purple people commit crimes than the percentage of green people that commit crimes. Instead, you see 6% of the green people committing crimes, and a whopping 36% of the purple people committing crimes.

Now, let's take the same town, and change the population. Say we have 1000 people. Half are green, and half are purple. Leave the crime rate at 10%, and the rates at which each color commits crime at t he same percentages, about 6% for the green people, and 36% for the purple people. That would be 100 criminals, 6 of whom would be green, and 36 (six times as many) who would be purple. Do you understand yet?

The ONLY reason that there are more sheer numbers of crimes by whites in this country is because there are so many more whites in this country. I don't know how to make this any plainer. These stats, that many have posted, show that a random black is more likely to commit a crime than a random white. Why? Very good question. The best answer I can come up with is a cultural difference. That doesn't make one better than the other; it simply means that there are influences for some that others don't have. THAT is what we need to address. You may not believe it, but I really do care. I don't want to see that large a percentage of kids grow up to a life of crime, or end up dead as a result of crime. We are all human, after all. Perhaps the simplest first step would be to look at skin color as no different from hair color, or eye color, or whatever. It isn't any more different. People only believe it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

I want you to admit that what you said is dumb. I need you to recognize that if you are being attacked and in fear of your life you would defend your life BEFORE the injuries become life threatening. Would you wait until you think you look hurt enough to justify shooting? Do you think you would be that aware of how your injuries appear? People have fallen and hit their head with no visible injury and died hours later.

Argue intelligently please.

Sure if Junior dos Santos from the UFC was on top of me wanted to kill me id have to shoot him.
If Treyvon was a 6"3 200 lbs 9% bf boxer, trained mma fighter or experienced street fighter i could see Zimmerman having to shoot him.

I dont think Martin was big enough or strong enough to kill ZImmerman with his bare hands. From looking at the photos of the guys i cant see Martin beating him to death. And i dont even think Martin would have the motive to want to beat him to death or desire to.

But i wasnt there so i dont know how it went down.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

It was more in support of his argument, than a mockery.

Though I agree with your theoretical, albeit idealistic, opinion on the barbarism of the use of deadly force, you can not say with 100% certainty that you wouldn't react by whatever means necessary to protect yourself, in an emotionally charged scenario, where your life is or could be on the line.

Do you know why? Because you are human, not a robot. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Exactly, I have been in a situation like that, and recently I had a friend who was out when a guy on drugs tried to attack him and a few other friends with a knife. One of the friends had a CCW and a 9 on him and shot the guy. He was charged with second degree, but acquitted when it became obvious he was defending himself and the others. Seeing that guy die messed my friend up so I imagine the guy that pulled the trigger is dealing with way more.

Side note: it also made my friend lose faith in 9mm as it took 3 shots to stop the guy charging them with the knife. Also if you had any faith in the justice system, they tried to charge the guy with second degree and argued premeditated even though the guy he shot was a complete stranger at a gas station that was just going haywire. How do you premeditate shooting someone you have never met when they are charging you with a knife?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Man.. I am done talking with you. You're arguments are idiotic.
Trayvon was 6 foot, 160 lbs. None of which matter when you are in pain on the ground being beaten. You don't have to be an MMA fighter to kill someone. Your argument is just downright stupid. Not to mention the guy was a complete stranger, for all Zimmerman knows he could be a trained fighter.

Ignorance.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Here ill prove to you how wrong you are. Let me bang the back of your head against pavement just one time and i guarantee you will be headed to the ER.

So treyvon supposedly bashed Zimmermans head against the concrete several times? Yet Zimmerman didn't even go to the ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means they couldn't have been forceful blows at all, if they were it would have only took one to require a ER trip!!

Loving Logic baby!
edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

Not a bad thing to look at, but not accurate. First off, I have actually hit my head, pretty hard, on pavement before, and got a knot. No ER visit. Seen others do the same thing. Heck, I hit my head a TON of times as a kid, left knots, and dealt with them with an ice pack. Plus, with paramedics on scene, they could determine if he needed a hospital. I also witnesses a playground fight, with one child banging another child's head into blacktop. His head was bloody, but he was walking around afterwards, because the fight broke up. Had it continued, things would have been a lot worse. Continued blows to the head add up, and can prove fatal. Plus, from the reports I read, Zimmerman stated that Martin saw the gun, when his jacket moved, and was reaching for it. So, he shot first.

In any case, a knock to the head doesn't always mean an ER trip.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Was race involved?

If so, that's how they can argue absurdity like premeditation with strangers. That's what this country has been turned into, by both "sides", and by the media.

If not, no idea.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Actually they are not made up stats. I have shown you now 4 times where those numbers came from I will post it one more time.

Source(s):

Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
(USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
(USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
(USGPO, 2004), p. 288

0.867% blacks commit crime in in the total population of USA 2.115% whites commit crime in in the total population of USA.

.00867 B .02115 W

12.6 percent of entire US is black 72.4 is white. The other 15 percent are Misc.

.126 B .724 w

.00867 / .126 = 0.688095238095238 = 69% B

.02115 / .724 = 0.292127071823204 = 29% W

Do you understand?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join