It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You will never get it. Give up.
You are missing what he is saying. That the crimerate among one race is disproportianately higher than the other, in America. If you havent gotten it by now you wont.

As for the thing about Zimmerman stereotyping, he wasn't. He just went after a suspicious character in the neighborhood. Suspicious because he was a stranger in a neighborhood that Zimmerman probably knows all the people. If there was any stereotyping it was based on his personal experience (he had trouble with some black males burglarizing houses and he caught and helped with an arrest on one occasion). For those that say he was a racist, he has black ancestory and tutored black children. So I don't think he is racist against black people.
edit on 7-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I got that long ago...so.

I am trying to argue that it is false to say it is blacks who commit the majority of crimes in the US.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

No, see that's where we part ways. It was stupid to put himself at risk, but he didn't do anything to warrant it.

Disagree. I live in a decent sized sub-division not everyone knows everyone, if im walking around at a early 830 at night on my neighborhood streets and i see someone following me, Im gonna take notice and be cautious.

And if they come up to me asking what im doing in there neighborhood ill take great offense to this. If im not breaking any laws or on your land its none of your damn business regardless of how suspicious i may appear to you.

We are not sure if treyvon was grabbed by Zimmerman or instigated. For all we know Zimmerman could have used the N word and baited him to attack.

We dont know what instigated Marvin to attack, and you dont know either so stop pretending you do.

The good thing about this is people now know you better be careful to attack anyone if your unarmed if they hit you first or you may get blown away and the true instigator let off per SYG
edit on 7-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaEnigma

When I said approached, I mean started in his direction. Not approached as in walked right up to him. I don't think Zimmerman ever actually brought himself within striking range (I think Martin did that).

I should have been more careful with my wording.

Even if he had approached him though, that is not grounds to jump someone.

Zimmerman likely never approached Martin in the manner you thought I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

The intention wasn't to say his story was true. It was to say that the stories that he wasn't harmed at all (that were abound online and in the media) weren't true. If you followed the case you would know that people were saying he had zero injuries early on in the case based on some very low quality video in the police station.

It does however lend credence to his story.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

I agree with ur point entirely.. However, Zimmerman being of the mindset he was at the time (concerned about Martin's behavior), could've approached the situation differently... When u sit back and think about it, this situation iz really about 'Gun Control' and how imperfect we are az Human Being's...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I wish you would research the case so we wouldn't have to guide you through it.
Those are only half the injuries. It was the back of his head that was bashed into the ground/concrete.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

See my above post.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

He did not put himself in that situation. Walking through a neighborhood keeping your eyes peeled for a guy you called the cops on is not putting yourself in that situation. Martin forced him into the situation when he attacked him, and got on top of him so he couldn't retreat.

Why is this so hard to get?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

How do they show it is blacks who commit more crime than any other race?

It only shows that they may have more criminals when compared to other races. Not that they commit most of the crimes in America.

You answered it for yourself. What makes a person a criminal?
Answer that and you have your answer.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I wish you would research the case so we wouldn't have to guide you through it.
Those are only half the injuries. It was the back of his head that was bashed into the ground/concrete.

Seen the injury it looked more like scratches. i think if my 86 year old grandma bashed my head against the concrete the injury would look worse.

Im sorry his injury's do not look bad or the least bit life threatening....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

That wasn't the original argument. Luckily it wasn't my argument so I don't have to continue with it.
You are twisting the original in an attempt to be right after being proven wrong in the first place because you couldn't get that the difference in populations came into play when figuring it out.

I am done with that anyway though, it's off topic anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

He did not put himself in that situation. Walking through a neighborhood keeping your eyes peeled for a guy you called the cops on is not putting yourself in that situation. Martin forced him into the situation when he attacked him, and got on top of him so he couldn't retreat.

Why is this so hard to get?

Can you tell me with a straight face you are 100% sure Martin instigated the attack and not Zimmerman?

link   
reply to post by ker2010

But you aren't going to take off running immediately are you? You might even yell and say "hey, what do you want?" I mean, what if they just thought they recognized you?

Also, you wouldn't run and then circle back on them and jump them would you? Just for looking around and walking through?

link   
I for one am glad that a piece of garbage was put in his place. I don't care about the color of his skin. Garbage is garbage is garbage.

Little thug learned the hardest lesson, in the hardest way, and paid dearly.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by inivux
I for one am glad that a piece of garbage was put in his place. I don't care about the color of his skin. Garbage is garbage is garbage.

Little thug learned the hardest lesson, in the hardest way, and paid dearly.

A unarmed thug who'd imagine?
edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

My god..
You will never get it.

If it doesn't look that bad, guess why, because he stopped it. What is it with all these idiots that think he should have allowed himself to be beaten until they deem it was bad enough to have used a gun?

What you are saying (and maybe not realizing how ignorant it is) is that it didn't look that bad (even though the beating wasn't over when he shot the guy) so he should've let it continue until it was worse before he shot.

See how stupid your logic is?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Yes. I'd bet my last dollar on it.
Without a doubt. It has nothing to do with race, or anything. I can show you threads on this very site where I defended Martin at first before the evidence came out. Martin 100 percent attacked Zimmerman first.

It's funny because that's actually the only thing that makes sense but you guys want to believe in this crazy, racist sociopath killer on the hunt with a police conspiracy twist. You have never known anyone that had to defend themselves in a way similar, or been in a situation like this. It shows too. Your entire idea is based on Zimmerman being a bad guy that wanted to kill someone, without him being a cowardly wannabe killer your perception falls to pieces. I bet he is destroyed over having shot the guy.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Protect yourself by whatever means possible. You attack someone, you can't assume your victim won't have a gun.

Very simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

My god..
You will never get it.

If it doesn't look that bad, guess why, because he stopped it. What is it with all these idiots that think he should have allowed himself to be beaten until they deem it was bad enough to have used a gun?

What you are saying (and maybe not realizing how ignorant it is) is that it didn't look that bad (even though the beating wasn't over when he shot the guy) so he should've let it continue until it was worse before he shot.

See how stupid your logic is?

DUDE it only takes ONE strong blow by a semi strong dude in the back of the head against concrete to knock someone out or give them numerous stitches (both).

Neither of those happened to Zimmerman. So that tells me he is lying about his head being hit against concrete or Treyvon is weak as hell.

Treyvon is suppose to be a big strong football player as you guys claim and he couldn't even give someone stitches with a few head to concrete bashes??!?!

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join