Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

The stand your ground law only applies as a last option. Martin had other options and there was no actual evidence he was in any danger! He ran and had no idea why, because a guy was watching him and talking on the phone and then walked towards him.

Come on, you are smarter than that. I was on your side of this argument for about a day or two after this story came out (if you can ever find the first thread about it you can even see me defending Martin on the first page), but the fact is the media lied and manipulated the truth. It's plain to see, you just have to put out the notions of Zimmerman that were planted there. He was being beat to death and he defended himself, he was obviously attacked first.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't really want to get into this argument, but you have to consider those statistic against the percentage of that race that makes up the overall population.

Without that information your statistics are worthless.

Population of USA is Approx..311 million

240 million whites 39 million blacks

9.5 million arrests which is 2% or 3% of the population of USA.

Arrests by Race, 2011

Unable to work out exact math yet but I will

You don't have to work it out; the numbers are at the bottom of the page.

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

same FBI page you posted

Now, you have to compare that to the demographics for the country. 2012 data shows this breakdown, and note that Hispanics are not separated out from the white category:

Ethnic groups

white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic

link

So, you have only 12.85% of the population (approximately, because we are comparing 2011 crime data with 2012 census data) accounting for 28.4% of the arrests made. That's roughly 2 and 1/5 times what you would expect for the population numbers. That's pretty significant. That's something that needs to be addressed, and changed. Generations of children should have better odds than that, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

0.867% blacks commit crime in in the total population of USA 2.115% whites commit crime in in the total population of USA.

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter...4,000 whites 0.0012 of US pop. 4,149 blacks which is 0.0013 of US pop...pretty even there.

Aggravated Assaults 194,981 whites which is 0.0626 %of entire US pop. 102,597 of blacks which is 0.03298 of US population.

Forcible rape 9,504 whites 0.003 of entire USA pop. 4,811 blacks 0.001 of entire US population

And so on.

Go through all violent crime and you will see there not much difference when it comes violent crime by color.
edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I supported Zimmerman at the time, and got bashed heavily for it.

I stand by my original support.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Zimmerman had no wounds on his hands, etc, indicating he attacked, Martin did (bruised knuckles). Martin had no damage to any other part of him except for the gunshot and bruising on his hands from punching. Zimmerman took all the damage.

The evidence is there. I can't prove it anymore than a court will, but when they look at an evidence it will be proven by law.

You can argue anything, but it doesn't mean you should. Use common sense and it's obvious what happened. Martin should have already been home after he started running. He had a head start, was a football player, and was very close to his home. He should have made it there long before ZImmerman could get off the phone and catch up. Martin waited on Zimmerman or circled back on him.

This is like explaining algebra to preschoolers when it really shouldn't be.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

This is just your fantasy, not evidence or proof of what actually happened.

Zimmerman will serve time for manslaughter and wish he had never heard of the CCW or stand your ground because there is no
stand your ground provision in the joint. His macho cop wanna be attitude is gonna get him killed.

We can talk crime statistics and rule of law all you want, but the reality is that Z is gonna get ****** up.

edit on 6-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

NO.. It is not even there! You are messing it up.

"Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter...4,000 whites 0.0012 of US pop. 4,149 blacks which is 0.0013 of tUS pop...pretty even there. "

4,000 whites .0012 v.s. black .00013of the US pop, but we are not talking about the US population we are talking about in the race population. So .0012 of the white population which is what 70% and .0013 of blacks which make up about 17-20 percent (not sure the exact number don't deflect we both know it's much lower). So you have .0013 (more murder committed by the black population) in a population that is less than half of the white population!

Do you see what you are not understanding?

It's not even, because you are talking total population. If you get the numbers right you have a race that is 20 percent of the us (black) committing more murder than a race that is 70 percent of the population! And the same goes for pretty much all the crimes down that list. You aren't understanding the numbers correctly.

And I am not trying to trick you I am trying to help you with the numbers. I wish it wasn't true, but it is.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

It's not fantasy.. it's reality based on evidence.
You are just obviously incapable of understanding the evidence.
If he has a jury with possessing an iota more common sense than you then he will go free.
I expect him to be acquitted, but who knows, the justice system is a farce.

I know a guy who was charged for murder in the second degree after he shot a guy on drugs that was charging him with a knife. The guy was a complete stranger and attacked him and friends at a gas station. There were multiple witnesses and they still tried to say he pre meditated murdering a stranger (inexplicable). The thing that got him off was the testimony the guys girlfriend gave (she was there) that he was yelling "shoot me." The justice system is a joke so maybe Zimmerman will go to jail.

What I am certain of, because I am not baised, is that he killed Martin in self defense. Anyone that can look at the damage Zimmerman sustained and say otherwise is ignorant. You really think he should have given up his life? Even if he did follow Martin, who cares, he didn't attack him in fact it was the other way around. Zimmerman had to shoot or he might have died and for that he should be acquitted.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

Show me something, anything, other than your wishes. Police reports, eye witness etc. anything and perhaps I'll believe you. All there is Zs testimony. The prosecution will shred that due to his conflicting BS and his money grubbing scam to get defense money. He is a proven lier.

Z will never see another moments peace because of his macho cop wanna be attitudes. dumbass!
CCW won't help him one bit in the joint. What do you think he is feeling now? It's his own damn fault.

If Z had of paid attention to the dispatcher he might have been able to have led a normal life but no........
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
What solution do you have for those numbers? They aren't very encouraging for black youths these days. Any suggestions for those kids to have a better chance at a life away from crime? They deserve better than they have right now.

Better education, better opportunities for meaningful employment.... the inner cities and minority urban areas don't get the same educational benefits as white suburbs because of the disparity in property taxes.

However we have currently in place a propensity for "private prisons" that will reap the benefits of the status quo. Business as usual!

www.policymic.com...

Better education would be great, but we would have to totally toss out the current system. School vouchers would help, because parents could choose a better school for their kids, and this would force poor schools to improve. Teachers' unions don't want those, though, because that holds them accountable. The government doesn't want that, because then private schools would be teaching a lot of the kids, and that would mean less propaganda fed to the students. Less propaganda, less programming, and less docile subjects later on. Taking property taxes for schools is wrong, too. First, people without children should not have to pay higher taxes on their homes to school other people's kids. Second, people that do have children, and don't use the public schools, end up paying twice for the education of their children. Also, as you pointed out, poorer areas end up with less funding, and already troubled students lose out even more. We need a better way.

The entire country needs better job opportunities these days. That said, better education, in a stable economy, would help those inner city kids. Of course, there have to be cultural changes as well. The "strong warrior" attitude shown here isn't helping anyone. Now, there is nothing wrong with being able to defend ones self against attack. That's great. However, that sort of attitude tends to lead people to attacking just because they are physically stronger, and don't like how something is going. As a result, you see those higher violent crime rates. The entitlement mentality contributes to the theft rates, because if you have no problems with other people paying, through government handouts, for everything you need, you probably don't have problems simply taking things you need from other people. No, that isn't only a black issue. In fact, I have a relative that thinks that way. At any rate, a change in the way people think has to come before we see real improvement.

The private prison thing is a bit off. I could see private groups funding them, but how to they manage to get the authority to search for criminals??? Seems like a serious, and obvious, conflict of interest!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

311 Approx. entire US Pop.

12.6 percent of entire US is black 72.4 is white. The other 15 percent are Misc.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I have already posted all of that. We have gone through and posted video, walkthroughs of the crime scene, police reports.

You really think the police were in on this huge conspiracy? In order for what you think is true, to actually be true, the cops would have to be in on it because they let him go free that night. Only after the media b.s. and posting pictures of a 14 year old Martin and a mugshot of a fat Zimmerman that made the public cry out did the police have to satisfy the whining idiots.

I am not going to do your homework for you, do it yourself. I educated myself and came to an informed opinion, you can do the same or choose to remain ignorant. Zimmerman was on the phone with 9/11 when Martin ran, Zimmerman lost sight of him, and then later while walking around looking for Martin and waiting on police Martin and Zimmerman got into a struggle. Zimmerman was screaming for help and neighbors heards and saw Martin on top of Zimmerman (which was determined later by the gun shot). Zimmerman said he was screaming for help before there was even a tape of someone screaming released in the media. Martin was a football player, and died less than a football field from his house. If he was running from Zimmerman out of fear of his life (rather than fear of getting in trouble) he would have kept running and been safely home. Instead he hung around and called his girlfriend (rather than his house or 9-11, etc) and then wound up meeting Zimmerman and beating on him (Martin was the only one with offensive wounds on his knuckles) which indicates Zimmermans gun wasn't drawn.

It's really not a difficult story to piece together. Martin wanted to and did jump the person he thought was following him, he payed the price for it. He wasn't a little kid afraid for his life, he was an asshole that beat up a bus driver, graffitid his school, was caught with women's jewelry and burglars tools, and suspended from school. Get a clue.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ok so by your numbers 12.6 percent of the population commits more murder and manslaughter than 72.4 percent of the population. They also commit more than 2.5 times the ammount of crime in general.

12.6 percent of the population also commits about half as much aggravated assault and forcible rape than the 72.4% majority. Do you see now? We are talking about 12.6 percent of the population that is one race that commits more crime than another race in the same country that comprises 72.4% of the population.

Seriously though as I said before, I didn't even want to get dragged into this conversation. I am aware that most of the crime occurs in bad neighborhoods, but then there are still questions as to why particular neighborhoods are inhabited mostly by minorities. These are facts, but still, people will come in throwing around racist. So I hope you see that you were wrong and what we have been saying, I am getting out of this conversation while the getting is good.

I just wanted to correct your numbers. I think it's a shame honestly that it's like that, and I know there are a lot more factors to why numbers are higher for some races. It's not just skin color, it's education, subculture and everything.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by BenReclused

Give it up dude. You've proven over, and over again, that you're the most extreme racist in this thread.

See ya,
Milt

I am not racist...people are giving me stats and I am countering with stats that show different.

I can't be racist I love women of all color...

But I do hate ignorance of some people who happen to be white.

I am not racist..

Sure you are. I shall demonstrate:

I am not racist...people are giving me stats and I am countering with stats that show different.

Nope, that's not quite true. Only a racist would use that information as "ammunition" to disparage another race. This is, in fact, what you were doing.

I can't be racist I love women of all color...

Only a racist would find that funny. As indicated by your little "laughing face", you apparently did.

But I do hate ignorance of some people who happen to be white.

Only a racist would hate a trait exhibited by one racial group, and be excepting of that same trait within another racial group. Your comment shows that to be true of you.

Wow! You have scored three for three in one post! You are, most definitely, a racist. Thanks for proving it. I'm sure your fellow "black warriors" will be mighty proud.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I feel like jumping ship on my own thread. It's bad when trying to correct statistics starts making me feel like im walking the line of racism..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

reply to post by olaru12

Show me something, anything, other than your wishes. Police reports, eye witness etc. anything and perhaps I'll believe you. All there is Zs testimony. The courts will shred that due to his conflicting BS and his money grubbing scam to get defense money.

Z will never see another moments peace because of his macho cop wanna be attitudes. dumbass!
CCW won't help him one bit in the joint.

If Z had of paid attention to the dispatcher he might have been able to have led a normal life but no........
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch.

There is a lot more than just the word of Zimmerman. There is forensic evidence; his wounds, the knuckle woulds on Martin, blood on the ground, and even a witness that saw Martin pinning Zimmerman to the ground and attacking him. There is the 911 call that Zimmerman made, that indicates Martin was out of sight when Zimmerman headed back to his car. Even the testimony of Martin's girlfriend confirms that martin confronted Zimmerman, not the other way around. She stated that Martin spoke to Zimmerman, which is exactly what Zimmerman has stated from the beginning. That's more than enough to put together what happened.

Plus, as has been pointed out MANY times, in this thread and elsewhere, Zimmerman DID listen to the dispatcher. Listen to the call. When Zimmerman reports that the person (Martin) was out of sight, the dispatcher acts if he can see which direction the person (Martin) went. At that point, Zimmerman heads out of the vehicle to see if he can determine the direction, clearly interpreting the question as a request. When the dispatcher realizes (from the breathing, no doubt) that Zimmerman was following, he told him they didn't need him to do that. Zimmerman immediately agreed, stopped pursuit (you can hear THAT in the breathing, too), and headed back to the car, making arrangements for the location he planned to meet the police, who were en route. Now, detailing his direction to the dispatcher, expecting the police at any moment....do you really think he would have again tried to locate this far more fit person, and shot him in cold blood? Really?

I was as upset as anyone about this teenager dying. I have a teen that was a year older than Martin at that time. I can understand how painful this is for his parents. That doesn't mean that we should arbitrarily accuse someone of murder, though, against all evidence and logic.

The best thing that could come of this whole terrible story would be for more parents to talk to their kids, and try to prevent them from doing what Martin did, or some other criminal activity. To do anything they can to keep their kids away from a life of crime. To teach them that violence isn't acceptable every time someone does something they don't like. Maybe if that happens, the lives of other teens can be saved. The lives of their potential victims can be saved. That goes for ANYONE, not just one race. There are a lot of teens into trouble these days. Instead of playing race games, would it not be better to focus on the real issues?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

0.867% blacks commit crime in in the total population of USA 2.115% whites commit crime in in the total population of USA.

.00867 B .02115 W

12.6 percent of entire US is black 72.4 is white. The other 15 percent are Misc.

.126 B .724 w

.00867 / .126 = 0.688095238095238 = 69% B

.02115 / .724 = 0.292127071823204 = 29% W

Do you understand?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It's really not a difficult story to piece together. Martin wanted to and did jump the person he thought was following him, he payed the price for it. He wasn't a little kid afraid for his life, he was an asshole that beat up a bus driver, graffitid his school, was caught with women's jewelry and burglars tools, and suspended from school. Get a clue.

And here's clue for you. All that fantasy and wishful thinking of yours isn't backed up by a shred of evidence.

All we have is Zs testimony to the cops. His background will also be brought into play in the courtroom and it isn't all that complementary. The prosecution attorneys will rip him to shreds. His lawyers won't defend him to the best of their ability because he can't pay them enough and according to my sources; they don't believe him anyway. Justice in America doesn't exist unless you can pay for it.

However if Z can hold up on the witness stand and not blow it, he might stand a chance.

Before the trial I'm betting that he will plead and hope for the county rather than the joint.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

See.. that's total ignorance.
As I said, we also have the recorded damage to Martin's knuckles, and the lack of offensive damage to ZImmerman. Multiple eyewitness testimony, audio recordings of screams for help (which will prove to be Zimmerman), Zimmerman's phone call to 911 which will show that Martin waited on Zimmerman.

There is plenty of evidence and way more than just his statement to cops. Just because you can't comprehend it or refuse to look at it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The prosecuting attorney will probably lose her license for overcharging. She went for murder hoping she would get a career making case and ended up charging an innocent man of murder. Now she has to take it all the way because it's her only chance to not lose her career (she can't just back out and admit her mistake). You my friend, are in for a huge surprise. You will see.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
311 Approx. entire US Pop.

12.6 percent of entire US is black 72.4 is white 15% is Misc.

various crimes

2.74 % whites
6.91 % blacks

violent crimes

2,697,539 blacks committed crimes which 660,223 were violent crimes

6,578,133 whites committed crimes which 1,208,581 were violent crimes

0.21 blacks commit violent crime of entire US pop
0.38 whites commit violent crime of entire US pop

0.50 amongst the white population violent crime
1.69 amongst the black population violent crime

Yes more black commit crime when it comes to just race stats..but when it comes to the overall population stats..whites commit more violent crimes by a small margin in all of America.
edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Actually the cries sound more like a Martin's than anything. The mother even confirmed it sounded like him...I would believe she would know her son's voice.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join