It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Evidently she has to do the math for you as she pointed out in one of her posts

A solution to the problem is CCW, get certain civil rights groups to do what they're supposed to do and people need to start being held accountable.

I can't wait until GZ gets acquitted. The onslaught that's surely to come about afterwards will be epic. At least some of us in the "PC is bull crap" group understand this and will be ready for further destruction and demoralization of our society.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My stats show as follows.

Population of USA is Approx..311 million

So out of this we 240 million whites 39 million blacks

Total amount of arrest in that population nation wide is 9.5 million which is 2% or 3% of the population of USA.

Of those 6 million were white of various crimes which is 2.5% of their race, 2 million were black of various crimes. which is 5 % of their race but it still means that 4 more million whites were arrested than blacks.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

God damn gotta go not done.

edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Give it up, you're not doing the math that GEL did for you.

EPIC FAIL
Either way, what do you purpose we do to keep the violence down? And will you be rioting in the streets when GZ is acquitted?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Why thanks coming from some fluent in it..I take that as a compliment..

You are very welcome. I honed my "moron" skills by deciphering your nonsense.

As indicated by your improper comment above, perhaps you should gain assistance in learning English now.

See ya,
Milt

OOO got me on a mistake..good one..

I mean someone fluent in moronic speak..but hey even I can make mistakes...rare though..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Give it up, you're not doing the math that GEL did for you.

EPIC FAIL
Either way, what do you purpose we do to keep the violence down? And will you be rioting in the streets when GZ is acquitted?

I am still doing the math and wasn't done not by a long shot...but I would love for you to show me where I am wrong if you don't mind..

Don't help him people..let him show me.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

We know because he was the one that attacked. Stand your ground only applies when you have no route of escape. He could have ran home, he stopped at some point and waited on Zimmerman or circled around on him. When Zimmerman was on the ground he had no means of escape therefore it applied to him.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

We know because he was the one that attacked.

Prove it! Were you there? Video? Testimony? Eye witness?

Zimmerman will be found guilty because he called the cops and ignored their advice . He will be convicted on a manslaughter charge, it will be appealed and he will lose, sent to the pen and never come out of prison.
Typical cop wanna be senario.

edit on 6-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I don't really want to get into this argument, but you have to consider those statistic against the percentage of that race that makes up the overall population.

Without that information your statistics are worthless.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You don't understand the stand your ground law.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

A stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first.

Actually Martin did not have to escape..as it clearly stated that there is no obligation to retreat.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Well, since blacks account for only 12.85% of the population, those stats show that they are committing FAR Other solutions? Well, I think the case in question here offers one.

and what is that?

Simple self defense for citizens. The statistics show that crime rates drop in places where the gun laws are less strict, and more people carry guns legally. That is what I believe happened in this case, and that demonstrates why the stats show what they do. When the criminals know that their potential victims are armed, they commit less crime. The numbers don't lie.

What solution do you have for those numbers? They aren't very encouraging for black youths these days. Any suggestions for those kids to have a better chance at a life away from crime? They deserve better than they have right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You did not counter with stats that show anything otherwise you are just not understanding.
You have to consider the numbers along with the fact that despite one crime rate being quite a bit lower, the actual population for the race is much much lower and so the crime rate is exceptionally high. The other posters were right.. it can't be argued, as sad as it is to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't really want to get into this argument, but you have to consider those statistic against the percentage of that race that makes up the overall population.

Without that information your statistics are worthless.

Population of USA is Approx..311 million

240 million whites 39 million blacks

9.5 million arrests which is 2% or 3% of the population of USA.

Arrests by Race, 2011

Unable to work out exact math yet but I will

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by olaru12

Just stopped in for a bit.

We both know she is advocating the killing of black people as a solution. Her true colors finally come through, actually she was quite clear before of who she is.

I thought this was against ATS rules...oh well...Mods will be mods.

I will do the math later green eyes...busy right now.

Don't apply your fantasies to my posts. I have never stated anything CLOSE to that, and you, and everyone else here, knows that. Who is it you think I am? From your posts, I think that's pretty clear.

FYI, most of the kids (other than family) that I played with growing up happened to be black. None of us cared. That was in the South, too, early 70's. The maid-of-honor at my wedding was a very dear friend, who also happened to be black. My daughter called her daughter a "cousin". When that same daughter of mine was in high school, I really hoped she would decide she liked this one kid (who happened to be black) more than as a friend. He was polite, very smart, nice as could be, and his mom was really nice, too. Unlike YOU, I don't have an issue with skin color.

The problems with blacks committing more than their share of the crime are cultural. The same attitude that some display here causes this to happen.

So, how about you keep your uninformed opinions and racist ideas to yourself, and don't accuse me of something like that again?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

LOL.. See you even saw for yourself that the crime rate for one race is much much higher but then still tried to argue it! You were wrong, can't you just admit it?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

2.5 percent of the white population commit crimes where as 5% of blacks commit crime.

Those are just for various crimes though.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Zimmerman had no wounds on his hands, etc, indicating he attacked, Martin did (bruised knuckles). Martin had no damage to any other part of him except for the gunshot and bruising on his hands from punching. Zimmerman took all the damage.

The evidence is there. I can't prove it anymore than a court will, but when they look at an evidence it will be proven by law.

You can argue anything, but it doesn't mean you should. Use common sense and it's obvious what happened. Martin should have already been home after he started running. He had a head start, was a football player, and was very close to his home. He should have made it there long before ZImmerman could get off the phone and catch up. Martin waited on Zimmerman or circled back on him.

This is like explaining algebra to preschoolers when it really shouldn't be.
edit on 6-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That proves their point though. It's sad, but it's fact. Blacks comprise not even half of the white population, but produce twice the crime. That is the fact you have in front of you written in cold hard truth. It's sad that a fact can make me feel prejudice when I am not.. but that isn't my fault either.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

What solution do you have for those numbers? They aren't very encouraging for black youths these days. Any suggestions for those kids to have a better chance at a life away from crime? They deserve better than they have right now.

Better education, better opportunities for meaningful employment.... the inner cities and minority urban areas don't get the same educational benefits as white suburbs because of the disparity in property taxes.

However we have currently in place a propensity for "private prisons" that will reap the benefits of the status quo. Business as usual!

www.policymic.com...
edit on 6-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That equals to about 23% of the black population with simple math. If the black population is 13% of the United States and 3% of all arrests are black then divide 3 into 13.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join