Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmm so guns are the only answer...Pathetic cowards...you have got watch these.

To make yourself feel even lower than usual...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Those are honestly irrelevant and you know it (at least I hope you do). There is one thing you forget about every one of those situations. In those the person with the gun wasn't using it for self preservation and wasn't prepared to use it. Zimmerman did use it. That ultimate fighter would be dead, as well as the others, but the gunmen who were using the weapon to rob and not for self protection. If you or that ultimate fighter or any internet tough guys started beating on someone and they had a gun, don't think they wouldn't use it on you. That might be the mentality that got Martin killed in his ignorance.

Big BIG difference between using a gun for protection and using it as a criminal.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
If Trayvon had a gun and shot GZ soon as he approached what would your feelings be? I mean he feared for his life right?

I don’t know. How do you feel about 17 year olds illegally carrying guns?

LOL...nice deflection...lemme clean it up so you can't side-step:

If 21 year old Trayvon had a gun and GZ ran up and grabbed his arm, how would you feel if Trayvon had shot GZ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

reply to post by hellbjorn012

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

LMAO!!! Well ain't you the "macho, macho man"! LMAO (even harder)

You are truly a fool if you believe that nonsense!

I once watched a 135 lb. "wimp" kick my buddy's ass because he let his mouth overload his ass. My buddy held several heavyweight boxing titles at the time.

Thanks for the laugh though!

See ya,
Milt

lol nonsense so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation? Your the fool. Treyvon was a toothpick the guy was small and not muscular and ill stand by my fact that anyone who thinks he was a muscular monster must be pretty puny.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

These are just a bunch of trigger happy punks, probably been beat up before and now they have a gun they think they don't have to worry about being punked anymore.

But a punk is a punk and it will always shine through. Some of these punks will make the same mistake GZ and Dunn made, and they will be in prison, and they will not have a pistol. They will be the ones washing undies and suffering humiliation as some homo man tapes a picture of his girlfriend on their back.

Oh great wise one, would you kindly highlight any comments, that I made, that convince you that I am "a trigger happy punk"? Until you do so, I can only conclude that you take great delight in speaking from your ass. Your above post is more than enough to show that to be true.

See ya,
Milt

Wasn't specifically referring to you...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Black guys aren't as cowardly to call the cops. We are warriors and look to handle our own problems first.

If your comment is true, I reckon you aren't very smart warriors. Look how it turned out for Trayvon.

So a 160lb kid can hand you your arse huh...

I'm not foolish enough to say that is not a possibility. However, considering your many disparaging comments, I would truly relish an opportunity to hand yours back to you.

See ya,
Milt

He can say he didn't need a gun to defend himself...

No one agreeing someone may have needed a gun for Trayvon could hand me anything...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Actually this was to show you people that a gun is not the big equalizer you believe it to be. How do we know that Martin was not using the stand your ground law?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If Trayvon had a gun and shot GZ soon as he approached what would your feelings be? I mean he feared for his life right?

You are attempting to "race bait", so I'm going to "cut you off at the pass".

If George Zimmerman had shot and killed Trayvon as he was approaching, Zimmerman would be guilty of murder. The degree would depend on premeditation.

Do you feel that the above is what happened? If so, how did George get beat up?

See ya,
Milt

I didn't mention anything about race..

As a man I have beaten up people who attacked me first. I live in the real world.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

These are just a bunch of trigger happy punks, probably been beat up before and now they have a gun they think they don't have to worry about being punked anymore.

But a punk is a punk and it will always shine through. Some of these punks will make the same mistake GZ and Dunn made, and they will be in prison, and they will not have a pistol. They will be the ones washing undies and suffering humiliation as some homo man tapes a picture of his girlfriend on their back.

I think you touched it right here, this is why they are so offended. They probably got beat up there whole life and now want to make laws which make shooting a unarmed man and walking scott free easy. More than likely they got bullied in high-school a lot. It helps them sleep at night feeling safe I guess.

Ladygreeneyes you aint the only one with a gun darling just remember that.
edit on 6-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

They will avoid this like a plague!

I see it right through the monitor. Many of these pro-shoot people have been victims their entire lives. Beaten up by the other kids and now they have a gun so they THINK they are untouchable.

Thing is though...a coward will still be a coward! They will STILL get their butts handed to them, rather on the street or in prison when they go for cowardly killing someone.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why are Zimmerman's supporters assuming he was in the right.

What if it was Martin who felt his life was in danger and fought to preserve it. Zimmerman was the armed fellow who had nothing to fear so it sounds like he confronted Martin and Martin felt threatened. It certainly sounds like that when you hear what Martins GF has to say about her phone conversation with him as it was going on.

The racists who believe Martin was a hardcore criminal casing houses in his fathers neighborhood because of a few misdeeds...need not answer, We know where you stand...you see a black person out at night ..you automatically assume he was up to good. Yeah yeah...now go back to your klan meeting.

The idiot who also believes that the ice tea was for drug or alcohol use without any evidence need not answer either...I cannot argue in moron language...
edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

"hellbjorn012" was responding to my post. That association, in fact, means that you were, indeed, referring to me. Now you are only demonstrating that you're not honest enough to admit that you made a mistake by "speaking from your ass". I'm not the least bit surprised though.

Carry on.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Why are Zimmerman's supporters assuming he was in the right.

What if it was Martin who felt his life was in danger and fought to preserve it. Zimmerman was the armed fellow who had nothing to fear so it sounds like he confronted Martin and Martin felt threatened. It certainly sounds like that when you hear what Martins GF has to say about her phone conversation with him as it was going on.

The racists who believe Martin was a hardcore criminal casing houses in his fathers neighborhood because of a few misdeeds...need not answer, We know where you stand...you see a black person out at night ..you automatically assume he was up to good. Yeah yeah...now go back to your klan meeting.

The idiot who also believes that the ice tea was for drug or alcohol use without any evidence need not answer either...I cannot argue in moron language...
edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

In defense to that, every time somebody in my neighborhood has seen blacks walking through our neighborhood at night stuff always ends up getting stolen from somebody. There is some truth to stereotypes and the FBI crime data base statistics would back that up.

On topic, Half the people on here claiming to be a "man" or my favorite one "warrior" have no clue what they would've done in this predicament. Once the bodys adrenaline gets flowing it's extremely hard to keep level headed and control yourself.

If roles had been reversed would you be sticking up for GZ or is it just because St. Tray was black that you feel the need to be "united" to stick up for your own?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
So what? I'd punch some dude that got out his car and started stalking me too.

No sympathy for child killers...

why cant i star your post?

ATS is biased as #.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

In defense to that, every time somebody in my neighborhood has seen blacks walking through our neighborhood at night stuff always ends up getting stolen from somebody. There is some truth to stereotypes and the FBI crime data base statistics would back that up.

On topic, Half the people on here claiming to be a "man" or my favorite one "warrior" have no clue what they would've done in this predicament. Once the bodys adrenaline gets flowing it's extremely hard to keep level headed and control yourself.

If roles had been reversed would you be sticking up for GZ or is it just because St. Tray was black that you feel the need to be "united" to stick up for your own?

Well I have seen blacks in my neighborhood..and guess what there wasn't a crime..

I would be picking up for Zimmerman..if it was Martin who instigated this situation..but it is clear it was Zimmerman who started it.

Well that little boy did not freeze and curl up into the fetal position when a gun was pulled and he had no weapon..so that makes him even more of a man than most on here.

I am not picking up for my own, I am standing against a killer who stereotyped a black kid.

I see where your getting your cues from...here is a mock guide that you and others are following...

The white racist guide to black crime

1. Trust the news to give you a balanced picture. If most men arrested on the evening news are black, then blacks commit the most crimes! See how simple that is? If most of the black criminals on the news are psychopathic killers and not two-bit robbers, then that is because most black criminals are psychopathic killers and not two-bit robbers. No need to think. Just trust the good white people at the news room to get it right. Unlike black people, their judgement is not clouded by race.

2.Attribution error: When white people do something bad it is due to circumstances, a bad upbringing, a psychological disorder or something. Because, apart from a few bad apples, white people are Basically Good. Everyone knows it. But when black people do something bad it is because they were born that way. They try to put up this front of being good but given the right circumstances their true nature comes out. Sad but true.

3.Know your stereotypes! Stereotypes come from hundreds of years of white insight into the true nature of black people. The important stereotype here is the Black Brute: blacks were all savages till white people saved them and brought them to America. Whites taught them civilization, but deep down they are still savages. All those black criminal psychopaths on the evening news prove it! And, as if that was not bad enough:

4.Black people want revenge! They are still whining about slavery over a hundred years later! They will not get over it and move on like whites have. They are just bursting with hatred for white people. They are just waiting for a chance to get back at them. Most black-on-white crimes are, truth be told, hate crimes.

5.Know what Jesse Jackson said! No need to listen to all those whining speeches of his. Just remember the only reasonable thing he ever said: There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved. See? And he is black! So how can it be racist to profile blacks and be afraid of them?

6.Know the tell-tale signs: Black criminals dress like black people! Like wearing hoodies or wearing their pants hanging down. When whites dress that way it is for fashion or comfort. When blacks do it it means they are a criminal or want to be one. Know the difference!

7. Do not read the FBI or DOJ numbers for yourself. Trust the experts at American Renaissance or Stormfront to twist the numbers for you. If someone points out how twisted those numbers are, just find some other source or some other way to twist them. Or just repeat them! After all, everyone knows blacks are criminal by nature. The numbers prove it!

I love closet racists...Their line...I am not racist but here are some stats...blah blah..or here we go again the race card....yada yada

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Sorry homie, you can go directly to the FBI crime data base on statistics. I don't need any trash "white power" propaganda to sway my decisions on real life experiences and facts listed, once again, on the FBI crime data base, do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself and prove me wrong. That's a challenge any "warrior" would accept, i'm sure of it

And I never stated I wasn't racist nor did I say I was. Because I point out mere facts that you have a hard time hearing then that makes me a racist? Naw, it just makes people like you extremely narrow minded and insecure racists.
edit on 6-12-2012 by kimish because: add/grammar

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"hellbjorn012" was responding to my post. That association, in fact, means that you were, indeed, referring to me. Now you are only demonstrating that you're not honest enough to admit that you made a mistake by "speaking from your ass". I'm not the least bit surprised though.

Carry on.

See ya,
Milt

Why didn't you ask me who I was referring to, you assumed, making yourself an ass. So actually it's you who couldn't admit you made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You are attempting to "race bait", so I'm going to "cut you off at the pass".

If George Zimmerman had shot and killed Trayvon as he was approaching, Zimmerman would be guilty of murder. The degree would depend on premeditation.

Do you feel that the above is what happened? If so, how did George get beat up?

See ya,
Milt

As a man I have beaten up people who attacked me first. I live in the real world.

You didn't need to. Your attempt was more than obvious.

Who gives a damn about the self elevated opinion you have of yourself? I certainly don't! Answers to my questions would have been much more appropriate, but apparently you're not intellectually honest enough to answer them.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I don’t know. How do you feel about 17 year olds illegally carrying guns?

LOL...nice deflection...lemme clean it up so you can't side-step:

If 21 year old Trayvon had a gun and GZ ran up and grabbed his arm, how would you feel if Trayvon had shot GZ?

I would hope he would use his mouth first. Unfortunately hypotheticals are deflections from facts since you like to deflect. BTW in that instance would 21 year old Martin have a CCW permit or is he carrying illegally?

Why do you assume Martin didn’t double back and attack George?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Wow this is crazy..Google anything about white crime...and you get pages about black on white crime or basically links to show that blacks are more violent.

No wonder these racist white people think the way they do...Google is full of biased as hell.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Carry on.

See ya,
Milt

Why didn't you ask me who I was referring to, you assumed, making yourself an ass. So actually it's you who couldn't admit you made a mistake.

You made it so obvious that I didn't need to. "hellbjorn012", "BenReclused", and "Milt", were the only names in the post you quoted, and were referring to. Two of those three "names" are mine, and surely you weren't calling "hellbjorn012" a "trigger happy punk".

Either you are too ignorant to realize your mistake, or you are just too damn dishonest to admit it. Hell, your not even honest enough to say, "I wasn't talking about you." Instead, you'd rather continue with your nonsense.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Wow this is crazy..Google anything about white crime...and you get pages about black on white crime or basically links to show that blacks are more violent.

No wonder these racist white people think the way they do...Google is full of biased as hell.

I said to check the FBI crime data base. That will back up why you see all the articles pop up on google. The truth hurts, don't it?

How is google biased? There is tons more B on W crime than the opposite. The FBI crime data base covers that as well

Peace and chicken grease
edit on 6-12-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join