It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Carrying a gun doesn't mean you intend to kill someone. Do you call all cops that have to shoot murderers?

You should never carry a gun unless you intend to use it and you don't use it unless you intend to kill.

Do you always compare all murderers to cops?

I think you misspoke that. You should never carry a gun unless you are willing to use it. Carrying a gun has nothing to do with intent.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by DZAG Wright

He didn't instigate the situation in any way.
Zimmerman broke no laws and did not disobey any orders.
He was jumped by someone as he walked through the neighborhood looking for them. He was not in a hot pursuit and he didn't have a gun drawn or try to fight them. He is not liable for any of it. Martin started running while Zimmerman was on the phone, and was in much better shape/a football player, yet he died less than a football field from his door. So either Zimmerman has the ability to control time, or Martin stopped and waited on Zimmerman/circled back on him, or hid and waited. Not something you would do if you were afraid.

What does that tell you seriously? Lapse in time, or looking for a fight?
edit on 5-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

How did Trayvon do any of the things you discount GZ for doing?
How do you know GZ was jumped and didn't attempt to hold Trayvon, who then swung in defense?
Did GZ not sound to be running or in pursuit to you?
Why did Trayvon tell his girl he would't run but walk fast?

You will be disappointed after the trial..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hellbjorn012

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

LMAO!!! Well ain't you the "macho, macho man"! LMAO (even harder)

You are truly a fool if you believe that nonsense!

I once watched a 135 lb. "wimp" kick my buddy's ass because he let his mouth overload his ass. My buddy held several heavyweight boxing titles at the time.

Thanks for the laugh though!

See ya,
Milt

lol nonsense so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation? Your the fool. Treyvon was a toothpick the guy was small and not muscular and ill stand by my fact that anyone who thinks he was a muscular monster must be pretty puny.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

These are just a bunch of trigger happy punks, probably been beat up before and now they have a gun they think they don't have to worry about being punked anymore.

But a punk is a punk and it will always shine through. Some of these punks will make the same mistake GZ and Dunn made, and they will be in prison, and they will not have a pistol. They will be the ones washing undies and suffering humiliation as some homo man tapes a picture of his girlfriend on their back.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

Internet tough guys are always so amusing. They are like the 400 pound armchair quarterback screaming at the coaches on Sunday, convinced that if THEY had the chance, they'd win a Super Bowl by themselves. It's so easy to say how tough you are, or would be, when you are sitting safely behind your computer screen.

Even more amusing are the internet cowards...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I would give you all the stars from this thread if I could.

That thought means much more to me than the stars would, so thank you very much for that.

The fact that Martin had already disappeared from Zimmerman's sight, and didn't continue to run home, is very telling for me. The only way they could have come face to face in such a short time was if Martin attempted to confront or attack Zimmerman.

Something else sticks in my craw too: Martin had a phone with him, if he was really afraid of George, why didn't he call 911? There is only one good reason for that: He didn't want to get involved with the cops.

It's amazing how so many individuals can look at the photo you posted and claim that Trayvon was a harmless kid that only weighed 160 pounds. That is nothing but nonsense. Those that do so are blinded by their own prejudices, incapable of honesty, or truly are idiots.

See ya buddy,
Milt

Black guys aren't as cowardly to call the cops. We are warriors and look to handle our own problems first.

So a 160lb kid can hand you your arse huh...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If Trayvon had a gun and shot GZ soon as he approached what would your feelings be? I mean he feared for his life right?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Black guys aren't as cowardly to call the cops. We are warriors and look to handle our own problems first.

I guess that is why drive byes are so popular.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
If Trayvon had a gun and shot GZ soon as he approached what would your feelings be? I mean he feared for his life right?

I don’t know. How do you feel about 17 year olds illegally carrying guns?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

These are just a bunch of trigger happy punks, probably been beat up before and now they have a gun they think they don't have to worry about being punked anymore.

But a punk is a punk and it will always shine through. Some of these punks will make the same mistake GZ and Dunn made, and they will be in prison, and they will not have a pistol. They will be the ones washing undies and suffering humiliation as some homo man tapes a picture of his girlfriend on their back.

I think you touched it right here, this is why they are so offended. They probably got beat up there whole life and now want to make laws which make shooting a unarmed man and walking scott free easy. More than likely they got bullied in high-school a lot. It helps them sleep at night feeling safe I guess.

Ladygreeneyes you aint the only one with a gun darling just remember that.
edit on 6-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koros

Internet tough guys are always so amusing. They are like the 400 pound armchair quarterback screaming at the coaches on Sunday, convinced that if THEY had the chance, they'd win a Super Bowl by themselves. It's so easy to say how tough you are, or would be, when you are sitting safely behind your computer screen.

Even more amusing are the internet cowards...
Are you a member of the Village People? Because you have the "Macho, Macho Man" routine down! So, you're next step should be to proudly proclaim that you are a warrior and would never take sh*t from nobody, right?

Oh...wait...you did that already.

The point of this whole pointless exchange really is this: It is easy for a person to say what they would or would not do in a given situation when they aren't actually in that situation. However, lacking all of the details of the situation, as well as lacking the rush of chemicals like adrenaline and epinephrine that contribute to the "Fight or Flight" response, any such assertions are merely the ramblings of someone desperate for others to see him as tough and manly. If you want to wave your e-peen in people's faces, go ahead. But, I'm sorry to say, nobody here is impressed by its size.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I too hate the whole internet tough guy crap..but when it comes to this...it is only logical that any real man would have stepped up to the plate and threw down.

So, you hate the internet tough guy crap, but you are going to do it yourself? Okay, that doesn't make any sense to me, but I'll play along.

Tell me, then, what exactly qualifies as a "real man" and what makes you the arbiter of who does or does not qualify?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Tell me, then, what exactly qualifies as a "real man" and what makes you the arbiter of who does or does not qualify?

A grown man who can handle a 17 y/o 160lb beanpole without a gun..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A grown man who can handle a 17 y/o 160lb beanpole without a gun..

How vague and useless, thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

There seem to be two camps in this thread, those that feel they would too have needed a gun to defend against small treyon and those who are confident they wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Try three camps, my friend. Those who are sure they would have needed a gun, those who are sure they wouldn't, and those of us who live in reality and know that it is impossible to make such a determination since we weren't there.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

LMAO!!! Well ain't you the "macho, macho man"! LMAO (even harder)

You are truly a fool if you believe that nonsense!

I once watched a 135 lb. "wimp" kick my buddy's ass because he let his mouth overload his ass. My buddy held several heavyweight boxing titles at the time.

Thanks for the laugh though!

See ya,
Milt

lol nonsense so you are saying fitness level , strength and especially cardiovascular fitness and a form of mma training doesn't play a major role in a physical confrontation? Your the fool. Treyvon was a toothpick the guy was small and not muscular and ill stand by my fact that anyone who thinks he was a muscular monster must be pretty puny.
edit on 5-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

Oh great wise one, would you kindly highlight any comments, that I made, that convince you that I am "a trigger happy punk"? Until you do so, I can only conclude that you take great delight in speaking from your ass. Your above post is more than enough to show that to be true.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If your comment is true, I reckon you aren't very smart warriors. Look how it turned out for Trayvon.

So a 160lb kid can hand you your arse huh...

I'm not foolish enough to say that is not a possibility. However, considering your many disparaging comments, I would truly relish an opportunity to hand yours back to you.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You are attempting to "race bait", so I'm going to "cut you off at the pass".

If George Zimmerman had shot and killed Trayvon as he was approaching, Zimmerman would be guilty of murder. The degree would depend on premeditation.

Do you feel that the above is what happened? If so, how did George get beat up?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You want the definition of a coward??? It is someone who has to throw a "sucker punch" in order to get the upper hand in a fight......I don't care how tough you are, if you get sucker punched and get your nose broken in the process then you are already at a HUGE disadvantage! Go ahead and spin that how you want but you can't argue with facts............

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

There seem to be two camps in this thread, those that feel they would too have needed a gun to defend against small treyon and those who are confident they wouldn't.

Nope, there's a third camp as well. I wouldn't have been stupid enough to put myself in the situation those two fools did. They both had opportunities to avoid it.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join