It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
And why do people keep calling Z a white guy? I don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know that Z is far from it.

It is much easier to fit the "it was a racist crime" mantra when you can paint Zimmerman as White. But, doing so, completely ignores the fact that he is half Hispanic. Hell, when this story broke, the media was calling him a "White Hispanic," just to make him fit the "White on Black" racist crime motif.

If Zimmerman is White, then so is our President. If Obama is Black, then Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Sorry, people, can't have it both ways.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

In terms of evidence at this moment? No, I think this case deserves more attention as while there is no evidence proving that Trayvon started the confrontation, the same can be said for Zimmerman.

That statement indicates a "reasonable doubt" on your part. If you were a member of the jury, and felt the same way after closing arguments, you would be required, by law, to vote for an acquittal.

There is more than enough evidence to show that Trayvon beat the crap out of George. Is there any evidence that indicates Zimmerman even struck Martin? I'm certainly not aware of any. That would seem to show that Martin struck first. Also, a self defense plea is not so much about who started an altercation, as it is about what was required to stop one.

Personally I believe that Zimmerman is guilty of second degree murder because I personally believe he started the confrontation, but I'd much prefer investigations to continue for sometime as I think there are still many parts of the case that require more attention.

A second degree murder charge isn't about who started a confrontation. It's only about how, and why, a person was killed.

Who do you feel should be giving this case "more attention"? As I see it, excessive attention has already hindered justice for both of the parties involved.

Zimmerman clearly believed Trayvon was up to no good and clearly got out to pursue him (Zimmerman stated that Trayvon was running away from him).

The 911 tape indicates that Trayvon ran from George's sight, but he certainly didn't run home. If he were truly afraid of Zimmerman, I have no doubt that he would have, and that he would be alive today.

Zimmerman had a loaded gun with him so he was clearly prepared to get himself into some conflict.

While that may be true, it certainly doesn't prove, or even mean, that he intended "to get himself into some conflict".

I think given the fact Trayvon's DNA is yet to be traced on Zimmerman's gun or clothing (it's inconclusive) I don't buy the claim from Zimmerman that he shot trayvon during the physical confrontation. I think it was afterwards.

Why does "inconclusive" evidence cause you to "think it was afterwards"? I feel the bullet's trajectory would be much more telling.

I think Zimmerman was beaten in a fight, this destroyed Zimmerman pride, then when Trayvon walked away, Zimmerman shot him.

Can you direct me to any evidence that supports that line of thought?

I don't think Zimmerman deserves life in prison, but I believe he deserves time to think about what he did. 10 years I think would be good, atleast. Although I highly doubt he'd be found guilty anyway.

That's for the court to decide, not us. Too much media attention creates far too many "armchair lawyers" that tend to hinder justice because of conclusions based on emotion instead of accurate information.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 5-12-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

It takes a few hours for a broken nose to swell up and bruises to show. They aren't immediate. You've watched too many movies where a guy gets hit and immediately has a black eye via stage makeup.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Woah now Martin was a drug user... I looked but could not find any other mention of this but conservative blogs and white power sites.

So a screw driver is now a criminals tool.

All this past about Trayvon Martin really has nothing to do with what was going on that night. Zimmerman knew nothing of Martin and based his decision on Martins color.

Since he was suspended from school at the time for having an empty drug bag in his possession, YES, he was a drug user.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Zimmerman knew nothing of Martin and based his decision on Martins color.

Unless you are George Zimmerman, you don't know that for a fact. Quit adding fuel to the racial fire. It's counterproductive.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

NOBODY but two people know what happened that night; but everyone here seems to know that Treyvon must have been the aggressor because he was a "thug"

Suspended from school for drugs at the time of the incident. Had been suspended three times that year. One of the other times was for graffiti on school property. In possession of women's jewelry and burglar tools at school. In a gated community he didn't live in, in the dark, in the rain, going in between houses looking inside them.

Yes, he was a "thug".

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

NO i wouldn't be in that situation. See if i wanted to play wanna be cop I would hit the gym, train in mma and make sure a 160 lb bean pole couldn't put me in that situation.

LMAO!!! Well ain't you the "macho, macho man"! LMAO (even harder)

You are truly a fool if you believe that nonsense!

I once watched a 135 lb. "wimp" kick my buddy's ass because he let his mouth overload his ass. My buddy held several heavyweight boxing titles at the time.

Thanks for the laugh though!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There was no racism involved with Zimmerman. There is no racism involved with most of the people defending Zimmerman. There is a LOT of racism involved with those trying to lynch Zimmerman. There was originally no warrant to arrest Zimmerman. Only after people started screaming, ranting and raving about race did they choose to arrest and charge him.
People in authority always give in when people start whining and screaming, even when they are wrong for doing so. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.
It's not pleasant that a life was lost. It's not pleasant that any of this had to happen. But, Zimmerman didn't commit a race crime. He didn't go after or shoot Martin because he was black. Zimmerman has black ancestors as well as Hispanic. He wasn't a chalk-white racist who hated blacks or did racial profiling. This case has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with race. The people who are making it about race are the true racists.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin while he was on the ground getting beat up..its was after he got beat up that he went after Martin with the gun...

What do you base that conclusion on?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

In the state of Texas I was incarcerated for 3 years in state prison, at the age of 17. If that is not an adult facility, then I don't know what is.

South Carolina once sentenced and executed a 14 year old. That's a pretty adult sentence, maybe 14 year olds are adults now.

Was he thrown into population with other adult prisoners? I think not. No need to be a dick dude.. every state has different laws.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

One reason, and one reason only. It was withheld until now so he could be thoroughly tried and convicted in the court of public opinion - having been painted as the villain by the media from the very beginning.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddguy

See you have so many "facts" incorrect that your opinion is pretty much a waste of time. Zimmerman was NEVER told not to pursue. You, like the media, are spinning the facts. Also Zimmerman was on the bottom, you have no leg to stand on, but no sense in arguing you will see when Zimmerman is finally free. He's only been caught up this long because the prosecution overcharged him to satisfy the public whom was misled by the media.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

I would give you all the stars from this thread if I could.
All it takes is a little common sense to see what went down. If Martin, a fit, highschool football player, had continued to run when he started, he would have made it home as he died less than a football field from his house. What is that? A one minute run for him? He had a headstart and was more fit physically than Zimmerman. Martin waited of Zimmerman and jumped him.

That's what happened and it's painfully obvious.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Unless George Zimmerman lost 100lbs and got his head shaved and a tan for the photo op, I'd say we are not looking at a photo from the night of the murder. I find it hard to see any resemblence to GZ at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love how there are a whole lot of people out there that think this is photoshopped, or the blood was neatly placed on him for the photo op..... I knew people were stupid but wow....... I gotta get out of this place!!!
edit on 5-12-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanT1

We are definitely looking at a picture from that night.
The thing is the mug shot of him they used in all the news reports was from a long time prior. He was much thinner the night it happened than he was in the mug shot that they originally used.

Trust me, that photo is from the same night. No one is disputing that, the prosecution had this photo the whole time and the police took it.

So, yes this is a photo from that night. You thinking he was heavier than he actually was (he was actually more muscular and in shape the night of the shooting) is just another example of media bias. They showed a mug shot of a fatter Zimmerman and compared that to a school picture of a 14 year old Martin. Zimmerman HAD actually lost a lot of weight since that original mugshot was taken.
edit on 5-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanT1

The picture of GZ in the orange suit was taken at one of his prior arrests. That's why he appears different. Just like TM photo that was first released showed him as a young child not a 17 year old grown individual.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

He didn't instigate the situation in any way.
Zimmerman broke no laws and did not disobey any orders.
He was jumped by someone as he walked through the neighborhood looking for them. He was not in a hot pursuit and he didn't have a gun drawn or try to fight them. He is not liable for any of it. Martin started running while Zimmerman was on the phone, and was in much better shape/a football player, yet he died less than a football field from his door. So either Zimmerman has the ability to control time, or Martin stopped and waited on Zimmerman/circled back on him, or hid and waited. Not something you would do if you were afraid.

What does that tell you seriously? Lapse in time, or looking for a fight?
edit on 5-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sheesh, not this all over again...

Interesting new pic, but doesn't add anything to what we've come to know thus far... I'm bowing out until I see some game-changing evidence. Can't someone pull up cellphone recordings between Trayvon and his girlfriend?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

I think we will find out that Zimmerman was actually the one screaming for help soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join