It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Must I break down the transcript for you...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernalized

There is evidence that Martin started the fight, there is Zimmerman's testimony.

Well what do you know? You're using the killers own words as proof of he is innocent and you're admitting it?

News reports have said there was training for the neighborhood watch.

You don't gain the same level of training police officers get through that of the neighborhood watch. Clearly you've ran out of relevant arguments if this is all you can come up with at this point of the thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm done arguing about this.

RIP Trayvon, hopefully your family gets justice.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Racially motivated statements on an opinion board after the fact are not reasons for what went on during Martin's attack on Zimmerman.

Then read the thread and find out Zimmermans past racial profiling and racism towards his co-workers.

You are the one bringing race into it, so you are the one who has an issue with race.

It's called reality. Sorry for bringing that in.

Whether you like it or not, Zimmerman is Hispanic, not white. Reverse racism is still racism.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Yes my opinion based on the facts and the testimony plus the evidence I believe Zimmerman is innocent and it is my opinion his account of what happened is truthful and that Martin attacked him based on the evidence as well.

I would also be glad to have him live in my neighborhood because he actually gave a damn enough to try to stop a crime and cared enough to look for suspicious people and report them. Many people on here are the type that would probably see a crime happening and do nothing or stand by while a woman was raped because they didn’t want to get involved. Those people are the cowards not Zimmerman. Yes that is my opinion.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

There is evidence that Martin started the fight, there is Zimmerman's testimony.

Well what do you know? You're using the killers own words as proof of he is innocent and you're admitting it?

News reports have said there was training for the neighborhood watch.

You don't gain the same level of training police officers get through that of the neighborhood watch. Clearly you've ran out of relevant arguments if this is all you can come up with at this point of the thread.

In this country, you are innocent until proven guilty. You are also allowed to defend yourself in a court of law. They didn't immediately arrest Zimmerman. Remember he decided to turn himself in after there was public outcry from all the racist groups.
Clearly you have forgotten the basis of our court system.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Um, hispanics can't be racist towards black people?

I guess I learn something new everyday.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, and blacks can be racist toward whites and hispanics. Racism is racism. There was no racism in this case, only in the opinions pertaining to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
edit on 4-12-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

sure there wasn't

No, there wasn't. But you certainly seem to be making up for it

edit on 4-12-2012 by Kernalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
17 is not an adult just for clarification's sake.

at 13 you become a man in jewish tradition
at 16(typically) is when age of consent laws begin saying its okay to have sex
at 17 you can see an R rated movie by yourself
at 18 you can vote, be sent to war, post pictures of yourself having sex
at 19 you can smoke
at 21 you can drink

17 is not an adult.

In the state of Texas I was incarcerated for 3 years in state prison, at the age of 17. If that is not an adult facility, then I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I have a gun, does that mean I have the qualifications to train other people how to use guns and police neighbourhoods?

Would you choose to use it if someone was bashing your head against a concrete sidewalk? Would that person's race make any difference in that choice?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernalized

Yes, and blacks can be racist toward whites and hispanics. Racism is racism. There was no racism in this case, only in the opinions pertaining to it.

You are totally ignoring Zimmermans racist past comments. Do you need a review?

rt.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Kernalized

You are totally ignoring Zimmermans racist past comments. Do you need a review?

Nothing but hearsay and has no pertinence to him having his head bashed into the concrete.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

You are correct. There is no way of telling who hit who first. If you assumed that Zimmerman SHOVED Martin first and then Martin fought back there would be no evidence of it. However we have to use what we have. What we have is bruising on Martin's knuckles, none on Zimmerman's. We have a busted nose on Zimmerman, damage down to the back of his head. No damage except the gunshot to Martin. As to the missing DNA it was RAINING guys so that does not really matter. So based on what evidence we have we KNOW Martin was hitting Zimmerman and have no proof Zimmerman was hitting Martin.

We also know that the only reason this became a big thing was certain people assumed Zimmerman was white and tried to make it a white on black race crime. Does anyone remember the doctored tapes played on the news? How about the picture of Martin when he was much younger to make him look innocent? That got blown away when it came out Zimmerman was Hispanic.

As to the prosecution. The lead investigator in the case committed perjury and was allowed to walk. The prosecutor's own law teacher claims she is guilty of perjury to get the warrant to arrest Zimmerman. The prosecution has done everything in its power to keep any evidence that would clear Zimmerman away from his lawyers such as this picture. The jury pool has been polluted. There is no way Zimmerman can have a fair trial now. People have put out addresses claiming they were Zimmerman's in an obvious attempt to have him killed.

I do not know what happened that night for sure. None of us can. What I do know is no matter what really happened Zimmerman HAS to walk free. Even if he planned ahead of time premeditated murder. Simply by the way this case has been handled. The same thing happened with OJ. Before the trial even started I knew he had to be found innocent as to much of the evidence had been mishandled.

The problem here is that as some others seem to have gleefully pointed out his face is out there. With the hatred that was drummed up by the media in this case Zimmerman is a dead man. If he is let loose, even if it is proven without a shadow of doubt that he is innocent he is still a dead man. Justice has nothing to do with case in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I bet everyone on this board at some time in their life has made a racist comment so I guess everyone who has ever done so is forever a racist. Is that how you think?

I am almost certain that everyone who has called someone racist on here has said racist things in their past. I would bet money on it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by eNumbra

18 you can smoke.

You have to be 19 in America to buy cigarettes, in some states anyway.

Regardless a few people have missed the point of that post. So you can join the army at 17, and that makes you a man?

Why then can an "Adult" not buy cigarettes or alcohol?

Society has made it clear; you're not an adult until you're 21, unless you want a government job in killing, then we'll fudge the definitions a bit, but you still can't make some decisions for yourself.

17 is not an adult.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by olaru12

I bet everyone on this board at some time in their life has made a racist comment so I guess everyone who has ever done so is forever a racist. Is that how you think?

I am almost certain that everyone who has called someone racist on here has said racist things in their past. I would bet money on it.

Making racist comments and bullying people of other races like Zimmerman did are two different things.

rt.com...
globalgrind.com...
hiphopwired.com...

edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

"Trayvon was 17 years old, he was a kid and still in high school. I could careless (sic) what he looked like, age is all that matters. "
And if he F'd your sister and killed her - you would feel still feel that 'age is all that matters'.
And if he had you on the ground bashing your head into concrete, you would feel the same?

Zimmerman was protecting his neighborhood after Multiple break-ins by criminals. Martin was kicked out of school for bringing drugs - what a piece of work. This is a case where Martin tried to play Thug and picked the wrong fight.

He got EXACTLY what he deserved.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

In the state of Texas I was incarcerated for 3 years in state prison, at the age of 17. If that is not an adult facility, then I don't know what is.

South Carolina once sentenced and executed a 14 year old. That's a pretty adult sentence, maybe 14 year olds are adults now.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join