It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernalized

But your telling us how you think it went and trying to say Martin didn't attack.

No where in my statements did I conclude that Trayvon did not start the confrontation. What I did say was that there's no evidence pointing to Trayvon having started a physical or even verbal confrontation. This is a fact, not merely my personal opinion.

Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon started the confrontation is not evidence that Trayvon actually started the confrontation or fight that night. It's not evidence for good reason.

Your trying to paint it as Zimmermans fault

Well it's very hard to paint Zimmerman as purely the victim in this case considering his actions that night.

He decided to follow Trayvon, he reported that trayvon was running away, he got out of his truck to pursue Trayvon, he had a loaded gun for a reason, he was preparing himself.

Sure, Trayvon may have actually come back to fight, he may have actually ambushed Zimmerman, but no such evidence exists as of yet to prove that he did. Just like Mr Zimmerman who is legally innocent until proven guilty, Trayvon is innocent until proven guilty, regardless of whether he is dead or not.

Zimmerman was trained

Trained for what and whom?

He knew how to approach people and they had been trained for that.

Who trained him? Anybody can start a training programme. I have a gun, does that mean I have the qualifications to train other people how to use guns and police neighbourhoods? I think not.

It's a lot more likely Zimmerman was doing

likely
probably
could have
may have

These are all terms used to form opinions, not facts.

what he was supposed to do than it is that a 17 year old thug

Because all black males are thugs, hmm? Pretty sure your mind was made up a long time ago, probably before this case.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund

Again. you're assuming that Trayvon wasn't defending himself. You have no clue who hit who first. This is very clear.

Neither do you but you're still assuming. Why is it ok for you to assume but it's wrong for others to do the same even when their assumption is much more reasonable given the circumstances?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You can pick apart my posts as much as you like. Your responses aren't a direct response to any portion of my statements. You are simply quoting me and filling in speculation and bias... baseless claims, as your counter-point.

In response to the accusation that Zimmerman's first choice was to take the life of another... I think that was his last choice and he took it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

50 years ago they would have given him a medal, now they want to put him in the pen. We're going downhill fast.

Yeah, 50 years ago you could murder a black kid and no one would care. Thank god society has progressed *somewhat*.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Had to go search for some transcripts. George is in trouble if this transcript is accurate:

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

Why didn't he want the police to meet him by his truck if he were headed there?
Why did they have to call him to find out where he was?

Now I guess I have to find the report of where Trayvon was found because my memory doesn't say he was by Zimmerman's truck.

He stated in the transcript he had cut through and didn't know the address...
He began to give the address to the operator but decided against it for fear that Trayvon Martin was within audible distance and would pursue him or harass him.

YOU posted the answers to your own questions...

Umm NO.

They asked George if the police could meet him at the mailboxes to which George replied yes at first. Then later when the dispatcher was verifying that George would meet the police by the mailboxes...George asked could the police call him and he'd let them know where he was?

If he was going to be by the mailboxes and not still following Trayvon he would not have needed them to call and verify his location.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Face it you know he is innocent and everything points to it. I see logical fallacy’s on the horizon with you because everything points to Zimmermans statement being true.

Not really, Zimmerman was a proven lier and he couldn't even get his statement straight with the cops as it changed over time.

articles.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

There is evidence that Martin started the fight, there is Zimmerman's testimony. You may not like it, but it's evidence.
If Zimmerman was breaking the law, he wouldn't have been on the phone to the police to start with. They knew him, he was talking to them. That's because he is the head of the neighborhood watch and has been doing it for some time now.
News reports have said there was training for the neighborhood watch. He also tried out to be a police officer, you don't walk in off the street and try out, you go through a training program first. He had training.
He was also an adult who was doing well enough in life to live in a gated community so he must have been somewhat successful which involves decision making ability.
He kept the police informed of his actions as he went, you don't do that if you are planning to kill someone.
It doesn't matter if you accept Zimmerman's testimony or not, it only matters if the court and the jury accept it. Regardless of how you feel about it, his testimony is evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

50 years ago they would have given him a medal, now they want to put him in the pen. We're going downhill fast.

Yeah, 50 years ago you could murder a black kid and no one would care. Thank god society has progressed *somewhat*.

en.wikipedia.org...

What does the color of his skin have to do with it? Are you a racist?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Zimmerman made only two mistakes as far as I am concerned first getting out of his vehicle however I think he was going above and beyond trying to help the police track Martin. The number one reason the police or dispatch do not want you doing that is for your own safety.

The second mistake was not drawing his firearm as soon as Martin started approaching him because it may have made Martin either run or stop. The fact that he didn’t pull his gun right away tells me that he wasn’t looking for a fight.

For those still trying to make this about race that is just sad. I guess the Hispanic black violence is a lot more than I ever knew.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon

Had to go search for some transcripts. George is in trouble if this transcript is accurate:

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

Why didn't he want the police to meet him by his truck if he were headed there?
Why did they have to call him to find out where he was?

Now I guess I have to find the report of where Trayvon was found because my memory doesn't say he was by Zimmerman's truck.

He stated in the transcript he had cut through and didn't know the address...
He began to give the address to the operator but decided against it for fear that Trayvon Martin was within audible distance and would pursue him or harass him.

YOU posted the answers to your own questions...

Umm NO.

They asked George if the police could meet him at the mailboxes to which George replied yes at first. Then later when the dispatcher was verifying that George would meet the police by the mailboxes...George asked could the police call him and he'd let them know where he was?

If he was going to be by the mailboxes and not still following Trayvon he would not have needed them to call and verify his location.

He agreed to meet them by the mailboxes until they asked him if he would meet them at his address. He started to give his address then decided against it for fear that Martin would overhear where he lives. He asked them to call him when they approached so he could give him the address at that time. Yeesh.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Face it you know he is innocent and everything points to it. I see logical fallacy’s on the horizon with you because everything points to Zimmermans statement being true.

Not really, Zimmerman was a proven lier and he couldn't even get his statement straight with the cops as it changed over time.

An opinion article is not proof of someone being a liar. You are merely slandering him based on your own opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What does the color of his skin have to do with it?

Read the thread and find out, you'll see a ton of racially motivated statements about Trayvon.

Are you a racist?

Nope. But a rather large portion of Americans are.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Read the thread and find out, you'll see a ton of racially motivated statements about Trayvon.

Are you a racist?

Statements by whom? Zimmerman?
Any statements racial in nature made by anyone other than Zimmerman are irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Are you a racist?

Racially motivated statements on an opinion board after the fact are not reasons for what went on during Martin's attack on Zimmerman. Zimmerman didn't say "oh wait, let me check to see if anybody thinks this racist before I let you pound my head into the concrete".

You are the one bringing race into it, so you are the one who has an issue with race.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kernalized

An opinion article is not proof of someone being a liar. You are merely slandering him based on your own opinion.

That wasn't an opinion article; It was from police records. He lied and got caught in it. Not my opinion...Fact!

Here's another...

jacksonville.com...
edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That wasn't an opinion article; It was from police records. He lied and got caught in it. Not my opinion...Fact!
edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

No, that's a newspaper article that used information from a police report as a source for their opinion article. There's a difference. This is the opinion of the authors and the opinion of you, not actual facts. Facts are not open to interpretation.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

First you state I can’t know by looking at a map

I stated that you don't know what exactly happened that night. This is a fact.

I stated that you don't know Trayvon's exact movements that night because you were not there. This is a fact.

Just because you made calculations according to Zimmerman's own accounts on the map of the neighbourhood does not mean that is exactly how it happened.

Face it you know he is innocent

How can you say this when you don't know for sure whether Zimmerman is innocent? You were not there that night, you're just of the opinion that he is and this is all you'll have.

You don't know who started the confrontation that night, but you've personally made up your mind that Trayvon started it, and you base this on Zimmerman's own claims, you fully believe him.

Me? Personally I believe Zimmerman is guilty, because he hasn't demonstrated that Trayvon was the one that attacked him, he merely made claims that he was the victim.

I think I will go there in next few days and take a few pictures of the area to post here and that should stop most of this nonsense.

The case is not going anywhere sorry. Zimmerman is going to have to continue to fact court. Personally I think eventually he'll get off after all this, but his face will never be forgotten. He was exposed to the national media, and that I am glad for.

In a matter of years Zimmerman's rabid supporters would've moved on to something else and forgotten about him, Unfortunately for Zimmerman, he will have to live with what he did that night for the rest of his life. The consequences of that night will continue to weigh in on his future prospects. He has himself to blame for this.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You know what three days later your story will change a little especially when one of the major discrepancies is this.

In that first taped interview with Sanford police Investigator Doris Singleton, Zimmerman said that when he and Trayvon came face to face on that sidewalk, Trayvon said, "What the [expletive][is] your problem, homey?"

During the next 24 hours, Zimmerman's version of what Trayvon said would change slightly, becoming less offensive with each telling.

In another interview later that night, he told Investigator Chris Serino that Trayvon said, "You got a problem?"

During the re-enactment the next afternoon, he told police that Trayvon yelled, "Yo, you got a problem?"

t
That article is so clearly biased and trying to make something out of nothing it is ridicules.

•He had said that during their struggle, Trayvon covered Zimmerman's nose and mouth with his hands, but in a recorded 911 call from a neighbor in which someone can be heard screaming for help, none of the cries sound muffled.

•Zimmerman had injuries but not ones that matched the severity of the attack he described, according to Serino. If Trayvon had been banging Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer should have had skull fractures, not just cuts, Serino said.

•There were no defensive wounds on Zimmerman's hands and just one small scrape on a finger of Trayvon's left hand, Serino said — little evidence of life-and-death struggle.

The very last one has been completely destroyed because they have said that Martins knuckles show where they were bruised from hitting Zimmerman. Dead people do not bruise easy and it shows later.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Zimmerman made only two mistakes as far as I am concerned first getting out of his vehicle however I think he was going above and beyond trying to help the police track Martin. The number one reason the police or dispatch do not want you doing that is for your own safety.

The second mistake was not drawing his firearm as soon as Martin started approaching him because it may have made Martin either run or stop. The fact that he didn’t pull his gun right away tells me that he wasn’t looking for a fight.

For those still trying to make this about race that is just sad. I guess the Hispanic black violence is a lot more than I ever knew.

Lemme help you and some others out with this...

Zimmerman is white. Not in the ethnic way, but in his lifestyle and culture he submits too. There are black hispanics and white hispanics. Black hispanics such as rapper Fat Joe or Pun or Nore, would not be in the position George is. They wouldn't see a black kid and immediately think he's a criminal.

George is a white hispanic or rather he was part of the white culture. He more than likely passed himself off as being white.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Racially motivated statements on an opinion board after the fact are not reasons for what went on during Martin's attack on Zimmerman.

Then read the thread and find out Zimmermans past racial profiling and racism towards his co-workers.

You are the one bringing race into it, so you are the one who has an issue with race.

It's called reality. Sorry for bringing that in.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join