It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 59demon

i was under the impression the kid was killed in front of a house he was going into(unless im wrong), doesnt seem like he was going to finish him off seemed like he was trying to walk away.

and two a beating with some brusies shouldnt make you fear for your life unless ur a coward.

edit on 4-12-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

THe law is really quite clear. 18 is legal age in the US.

link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Trustfund

True serial killers are mostly white adult males. However there are always exceptions. The Beltway Killer for one.

I implore you to please define "True serial killers".

Also, here is a list you might enjoy:

Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by 'n-word')
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council. )
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau, (killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr. (killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people – )
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
Link to Article
edit on 4-12-2012 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

link   
Zimmerman isn't a white guy. This ain't no black vs white thing. Zimmerman is Hispanic and Martin was black. The people wanting to make it a race thing don't have a leg to stand on. It wasn't a race crime, it was a neighborhood watch leader confronting a burglar in his neighborhood, getting attacked and beaten down and shooting the criminal instead of being beaten to death.
If Martin had killed Zimmerman we would never know anything about it. That kind of thing ain't out of the ordinary and happens all the time so we don't even hear about it on the news unless it's local.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by 59demon

i was under the impression the kid was killed in front of a house he was going into(unless im wrong), doesnt seem like he was going to finish him off seemed like he was trying to walk away.

and two a beating with somebrusies should make you fear for your life unless ur a coward.

According to the official story, Zimmerman lost sight of Martin. Zimmerman headed back toward his vehicle when he was jumped by Martin. A fight ensued and ended in the loss of Martin's life. As far as we know, the bruises were only as bad as they were because Zimmerman took action and stopped his assailant. It very likely could have been the end of Zimmerman's life.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The legal age for someone to kill is 17 in the US.

I joined the army at 17 and was trained to kill at that age then sent to Kuwait. So are you trying to say a 17 year old is no threat?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

The legal age for someone to kill is 17 in the US.

I joined the army at 17 and was trained to kill at that age then sent to Kuwait. So are you trying to say a 17 year old is no threat?

Yeah, enlistment age is 17 and you can go into battle when you're 18. But the training takes place at 17 and your very deadly with the training.
Years ago you were a grown man when you were 16 or even 14 way back a long time ago. Martin showed he was dangerous by the beating he gave Zimmerman. If he didnt have a gun, he'd be the one that was dead and Martin would be long gone.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 59demon

Oh please,

Zimmerman was a loser cop wanna be that couldn't get in the academy. He thought that by carrying a pistol it would make him less of a loser and he pretended to be a cop via the neighborhood watch gig. He simply panicked for no reason and killed a kid. I don't believe Zimmermans story as he was a proven lier and he deserves what life dishes out to him. It won't be pretty. He will eventually end up in the joint like most losers and the brothers will take care of him.

He should have listened to the dispatcher and waited for the real cops.
edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by 59demon

Oh please,

Zimmerman was a loser cop wanna be that couldn't get in the academy. He thought that by carrying a pistol it would make him less of a loser and he pretended to be a cop via the neighborhood watch gig. He simply panicked for no reason and killed a kid. I don't believe Zimmermans story as he was a proven lier and he deserves what life dishes out to him. It won't be pretty. He will eventually end up in the pen like most losers and the brothers will take care of him.

50 years ago they would have given him a medal, now they want to put him in the pen. We're going downhill fast.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I know there is no reason for you to believe me but I am familiar with the place where this all happened.

I live 15 minutes from the 7 eleven where Martin bought his skittles

I know the area.

The only way that Martin didn’t come back

With all that unless you have actually been there I think I have a much better idea of what happened than you do.

Having an "idea" of what may have happened that night does not equate to knowing what happened that night. Your entire post didn't do anything to change the point I made previously, the point that you don't personally know who started the confrontation, the point that there is no evidence to date pointing to Trayvon having started the confrontation.

You claim that Trayvon's movements indicate that he came back to Zimmerman, fact is, you weren't there that night, you can't account for Trayvon's exact movements.

You claim you know there area, this isn't relevant evidence to whether Trayvon started the confrontation.

People like you are going around making this false argument that Trayvon should not have confronted and attacked Zimmerman in first place. None of you could personally account for what happened that night, the fact remains that there's no evidence that Trayvon started the physical or even verbal confrontation. None. To make the assumption of this is nothing short of being dishonest over the facts of this case.

Are you going to admit that there's no evidence pointing to Trayvon having physically or even verbally started the confrontation, or are you going to continue making excuses based on how you think that night went?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
reply to post by 59demon

Oh please,

Zimmerman was a loser cop wanna be that couldn't get in the academy. He thought that by carrying a pistol it would make him less of a loser and he pretended to be a cop via the neighborhood watch gig. He simply panicked for no reason and killed a kid. I don't believe Zimmermans story as he was a proven lier and he deserves what life dishes out to him. It won't be pretty. He will eventually end up in the pen like most losers and the brothers will take care of him.

Your argument is highly pejorative. I have no skin in this game, no matter what the outcome. I do not make derogatory remarks about either Zimmerman or Martin.

I could easily say that Martin was a thug who was out casing the hood but that would be unwarranted speculation (though I feel there may be some truth to that, it remains unknown).
edit on 4-12-2012 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

But your telling us how you think it went and trying to say Martin didn't attack. Your trying to paint it as Zimmermans fault and then trying to say others are wrong because they don't agree with you. Your doing the same thing you are accusing other people of.
Zimmerman was trained and was the leader of the neighborhood watch. He knew how to approach people and they had been trained for that. It's a lot more likely Zimmerman was doing what he was supposed to do than it is that a 17 year old thug was doing what he was supposed to.
When a thug gets caught casing a house, he runs. Martin ran. When a thug is confronted, he gets violent. Martin got violent. Zimmerman is lucky to be alive.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

He simply panicked for no reason and killed a kid.

When do you feel he panicked? Was it before, or after, Trayvon attacked him?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon
He was not idly sitting by on his couch, waiting to be victimized.

Isn't this a great excuse for murderers? They all killed because they didn't want to face the possibility of being victimized by their victims in the future. It defies logic I tells ya.

Zimmerman was attempting to prevent a crime by someone that I or any number of people would have suspected of misdoings based solely on his reaction to an adult

I actually don't doubt Zimmermans intention of playing police officer, but the fact remains, Trayvon was not doing anything illegal that night. Whether you sympathize with Zimmermans suspicions of Trayvon walking through that neighbourhood is irrelevant, Trayvon wasn't breaking any laws but walking through there, there is nothing. What you think is "probable" or what you believe to be "suspect" is irrelevant to the facts at hand.

Certainly, had mister Martin been doing nothing wrong, he would not flee.

In this country we're not guilty of anything because we're running away from another person, so what's your point? Again it's about your personal suspicions, it doesn't point to Trayvon doing anything wrong that night.

Zimmerman didn't draw his weapon until his life was allegedly put at risk.

How do you know this? you weren't there now were you? It certainly doesn't help the fact that they weren't able to find any of Trayvon's DNA on Zimmerman's gun, considering Zimmerman claimed he was in a physical altercation with Trayvon when he shot him.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

By your logic, if we all just sit in our houses and never leave our couches

But Zimmerman wasn't sitting in his "couch" in his "house" now was he? He was sitting in his truck which he had driven to track Trayvon, and he had called the police, he was in contact with the dispatcher who clearly stated the police were on their way and advised him to stay put.

We have the police to deal with such matters for a reason.

As I see it, Zimmerman may have prevented another from being assaulted or killed.

But the fact of the matter remains, no evidence exists that Trayvon was doing any wrong that night. Yes, maybe Trayvon would have gone on to rob a bank for all we know, we can pull out all sorts of fantastical possibilities, but the fact remains that Trayvon was not doing anything illegal that night.

Exactly. George Zimmerman was already being a proactive contributor to his neighborhood's apparent problem by volunteering his time to the neighborhood watch. He was not idly sitting by on his couch, waiting to be victimized.

The police are not the panacea of crime, sir. The police are a reactionary measure to a crime that has already been committed. Zimmerman was attempting to prevent a crime by someone that I or any number of people would have suspected of misdoings based solely on his reaction to an adult (read: authority) of running away. Certainly, had mister Martin been doing nothing wrong, he would not flee. Zimmerman didn't draw his weapon until his life was allegedly put at risk. Martin was unaware that he had a firearm.

Here's 'proactive' for you:

One of the witnesses interviewed by Assistant State Attorney Bernie de la Rionda was a former coworker of Zimmerman's, who said that he had issues with Zimmerman "on multiple occasions." He described Zimmerman as a bully. The ex-coworker, who described himself as Middle Eastern, said Zimmerman and others made fun of his ethnicity, and jeered at him with references to the "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" puppet character created by ventriloquist/comedian Jeff Dunham. "It was like middle school, high school humor, but it was going on for days and days," he said. The co-worker said he complained to human resources. It's unclear where they were working at the time, as some information was redacted from the recording.

Read more: globalgrind.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

He was doing something illegal there, assault is illegal.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

First you state I can’t know by looking at a map you also disregard the dispatch call as evidence along with the timeline regarding the call pointing to Martin returning to Zimmerman which is further shown with the proximity to his vehicle. What next? How much further do you want to move the goal post?

Face it you know he is innocent and everything points to it. I see logical fallacy’s on the horizon with you because everything points to Zimmermans statement being true.

I think I will go there in next few days and take a few pictures of the area to post here and that should stop most of this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 59demon

most of us would take a life to protect are own or loved ones including me, what im trying to say is, taking life should not be the first response. Zimmermans did not only have one choice in this situation, he had many, he choose to kill. because he got beat up. bad form

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

If his first choice was to kill, there wouldn't have been a fight to begin with. When your head is slammed over and over into concrete, you fear for your life.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernalized

Again. you're assuming that Trayvon wasn't defending himself. You have no clue who hit who first. This is very clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join