It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by Grimpachi

I didn't post that...

That is from your quoted post.

I copied and pasted it from the very post I replied to you in. I didn't even go back to find it it was all right there.

If I mistook I apologize but it certainly seemed that way.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Why aren't you bringing up Zimmermans past? He beat his wife and assaulted police officers. That is a violent troublemaker.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
So what? I'd punch some dude that got out his car and started stalking me too.

No sympathy for child killers...

And you would deserve the same fate if you handled it like the 6'whatever" "child" did. No sympathy for killer children.

link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

There never would have been an issue if Zimmerman didn't follow him.
This all never would have happened if the guy never followed him, and never got out of his car. What did he do to warrant being followed. Was he too black in the wrong neighborhood? Are hoodies now a crime? Maybe it was that contraband of skittles and iced tea that he was carrying?

Why does this have to be about race? Holy Hell...

Did you ever think perhaps there was a reason a neighborhood watch party was necessary in this area?
Perhaps there had been a string of crimes recently? I know my neighborhood has no watch party, but if we had been targeted multiple times we may decide to form our own.

link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Except you completely disregarded, ignored, or just didn’t read the part where Martin had already left the area to where Zimmerman could no longer see him then doubled back to confront him.

There's no evidence pointing to Trayvon turning back to confront Zimmerman, there's no evidence that Trayvon started a fight. The claim that Trayvon turned back to attack Zimmerman came from Zimmerman himself, there's no evidence suggesting that Trayvon started the confrontation. None, nadda.

Zimmermans sympathizers continue to trod out this assumption that Trayvon came back and was the aggressor where no such evidence exists, and these are only assumptions of what happened that night. Witnesses of that night merely confirmed that there was a fight going on, nobody could count for the incident prior.

Zimmerman did not approach Martin it was the other way around.

I'm sorry but you don't know what exactly happened that night so you cannot make this argument. From the call with the dispatcher Zimmerman stated that Trayvon had seen him in his truck, Zimmerman then stated that Trayvon was running away. Zimmerman then got out of his truck and pursued Trayvon, because if somebody is running away from you and you're trying to keep up with them, you're not merely "following" them anymore. Zimmerman also had a loaded weapon to boot, he would have not had one at the ready if he wasn't getting ready for some kind of confrontation while he was after Trayvon (whom he already stated was "running away"). He knew exactly what he was getting himself into.

You should read actual reports

Maybe you should take the time to read them yourself before you actually start telling other people to do so.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

25 lbs lighter

ok, 25 pounds lighter, so he has the weight advantage. and height isnt always an advantage depending on the situation. and he is older so he also has the experience advantage. how old is this guy buy the way?

not to mention a football player."

got to watch out for those football players, they are taught hand to hand combat and instructed to kill without out prejudice, and then they learn all there plays. give me a break. being a football player does not make any body more dangerous, only more athletic. and if your logic wasn't completely flawed, did this guy know he was a football player before he shot him. would he have shot him if he was on the swim team, or is it just football players that are dangerous? im guessing the football thing is something brought to light after the fact.

I would have pulled the trigger if someone like that was coming at me with the intent to hurt me. Age doesn't matter sorry.

wouldn't it be more prudent to draw a bead on him, state your intentions of shooting if attack continues and go from there. or have you seen to many movies and live by that stupid cliche "shoot first ask questions later". and even if he did continue attack, if you have a gun on you at all times than i would assume ur well trained at using it, why not send a waring shot his way(assuming there are no bystanders in line of fire) or maim him and walk away knowing you saved a life instead of taking one. you, as well as this guy, and the shooter are lost if you really believe that death was the only possibility.
i suggest you rethink your truths,

Age doesn't matter sorry.

well to me age does matter. the day im scared of a teenage boy that weighs 25 pound less than me, is the day i realize im no longer fit to take care of myself as an adult. i would then look into counseling, maybe a martial arts class, or have my mommy come hold my hand every time i go out in public. maybe you and these other tough guys that scared of teenage boys should maybe look into some of these options

this is why guns is not always the best choice, no matter how fast you think you are there is always someone one step ahead.............

your no daisy , no daisy at all

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I forgot Trayvon killed anybody...last time I checked he was dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by balon0

Age doesn't matter sorry.

well to me age does matter. the day im scared of a teenage boy that weighs 25 pound less than me, is the day i realize im no longer fit to take care of myself as an adult. i would then look into counseling, maybe a martial arts class, or have my mommy come hold my hand every time i go out in public. maybe you and these other tough guys that scared of teenage boys should maybe look into some of these options

So, you will go to the counselor BEFORE or AFTER you are left hemorrhaging on the ground?

I don't believe you, or any other sane person, would overcome his or her instincts of self-preservation because you felt guilty or ashamed that the perpetrator was 17 years of age. Zimmerman most likely didn't even know how old his alleged assailant was... nor did it matter.

edit on 4-12-2012 by 59demon because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Cases like this are problematic, because how can anyone find out beyond a reasonable doubt who attacked first? Both sides may be right in theory.

However, considering Zimmermans injuries and presumption of innocence, I dont think he will be convicted. Countless actual murderers walked free due to a lack of evidence.

No he won't be convicted, he'll walk free from all this, I completely agree. Personally I think it's a shame, but I'm by the least happy this case got the attention it needed, and I'm happy Zimmerman had his face plastered throughout the national media.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Except you completely disregarded, ignored, or just didn’t read the part where Martin had already left the area to where Zimmerman could no longer see him then doubled back to confront him.

There's no evidence pointing to Trayvon turning back to confront Zimmerman, there's no evidence that Trayvon started a fight. The claim that Trayvon turned back to attack Zimmerman came from Zimmerman himself, there's no evidence suggesting that Trayvon started the confrontation. None, nadda.

Zimmermans sympathizers continue to trod out this assumption that Trayvon came back and was the aggressor where no such evidence exists, and these are only assumptions of what happened that night. Witnesses of that night merely confirmed that there was a fight going on, nobody could count for the incident prior.

Zimmerman did not approach Martin it was the other way around.

I'm sorry but you don't know what exactly happened that night so you cannot make this argument. From the call with the dispatcher Zimmerman stated that Trayvon had seen him in his truck, Zimmerman then stated that Trayvon was running away. Zimmerman then got out of his truck and pursued Trayvon, because if somebody is running away from you and you're trying to keep up with them, you're not merely "following" them anymore. Zimmerman also had a loaded weapon to boot, he would have not had one at the ready if he wasn't getting ready for some kind of confrontation while he was after Trayvon (whom he already stated was "running away"). He knew exactly what he was getting himself into.

You should read actual reports

Maybe you should take the time to read them yourself before you actually start telling other people to do so.

The evidence is in the phone call and the proximity to his vehicle where Martin was shot.

If you remember Zimmerman lost sight of Martin while on the phone with dispatch this is transcribed and recorded. That is fact.

The only way it could possibly play out the other way as you imply is if Zimmerman chased Martin full circle all the way back to the proximity of his vehicle. That is simple deduction.

Then read the reports and it all lines up to Zimmerman’s statement.

So you believe they ran in circles is that what you are saying?

It is simple deduction but if you want to go with the theory of they ran in circles then fought then was shot sure believe what you want
edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

yeah if i got whooped by a 17teen year old that weighs less than me, i would take it as a loss, go home rethink my life, and better myself, so it would not happen again. but sadly some people are ruled by hate, fear, vengeance, and pride. all these elements will cloud your judgment. and on that day a kid died cause an adults pride was hurt and he immediately sought vengeance because of fear, and hate. im not saying this was a hate crime, im just referring to the hate that some people always carry with them. its up to us know to teach are children to avoid these elements. if we dont are children will grow up to be a bunch of Trayvon Martins, and Zimmermins.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by DZAG Wright

yeah if i got whooped by a 17teen year old that weighs less than me, i would take it as a loss, go home rethink my life, and better myself, so it would not happen again. but sadly some people are ruled by hate, fear, vengeance, and pride. all these elements will cloud your judgment. and on that day a kid died cause an adults pride was hurt and he immediately sought vengeance because of fear, and hate. im not saying this was a hate crime, im just referring to the hate that some people always carry with them. its up to us know to teach are children to avoid these elements. if we dont are children will grow up to be a bunch of Trayvon Martins, and Zimmermins.

You are making a couple of rather large assumptions, my friend. Firstly, who's to say that Trayvon Martin wasn't intent on finishing what he started? Secondly, you are assuming that Zimmerman made a conscious decision to shoot and kill Trayvon Martin because he was embarrassed by being "beaten up" by a teen as opposed to truly fearful for his life.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Where is the evidence to substantiate the claims that Mr. Zimmerman was, in fact, the aggressor?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Good point, I wasn't very familiarized with the case. But as time went on I got more intrigued and I saw this post. So I decided to join in with what I knew. I wasn't up to that part yet I guess. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Had to go search for some transcripts. George is in trouble if this transcript is accurate:

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

Why didn't he want the police to meet him by his truck if he were headed there?
Why did they have to call him to find out where he was?

Now I guess I have to find the report of where Trayvon was found because my memory doesn't say he was by Zimmerman's truck.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
WOW, I can't believe the amount of trolls on this thread! It's to be expected though, considering the individuals involved, particularly TM

And to the posters that say GZ fought or hit a cop, yes he did, he did that to an off duty officer wearing street clothes. Can anyone point out a cop in street clothes?

Regardless, The kid was a punk thug, who by the way was at the store getting skittles and flavored iced tea for his drank (i'm not naive), and he ended his own life for trying to assert dominance. GZ is just an idiot, wanna be super hero never ended up being able to pursue his dream so he himself thought he was a failure so he tried to make amends with that by playing hero. He will have the death of an individual on his conscious for as long as he lives, for anyone with a conscious that is torment enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The evidence is in the phone call and the proximity to his vehicle where Martin was shot.

This isn't evidence at all that Trayvon started the confrontation. You're looking at the map and making calculations based on what speed you assume Trayvon was travelling and destination you assume he was heading straight toward. It has no bearing on whether he started a confrontation. It has no bearing on what Zimmerman's actions were that night.

If you remember Zimmerman lost sight of Martin while on the phone with dispatch this is transcribed and recorded.

This doesn't change his initial intention. He claimed Trayvon saw him, he claimed Trayvon was running away from him, he got out of his truck to pursue Trayvon, he had his gun loaded that night. Whether he claimed he lost sight of Trayvon is irrelevant, his actions, his intentions, clearly indicate that he was readying himself for a confrontation because he chose to get out of his truck. As for who started the confrontation after he left the dispatcher, Zimmerman claimed it was Trayvon.

The only way it could possibly play out the other way as you imply is if Zimmerman chased Martin full circle

There are many ways to explain how that night may have actually gone, you are relying your entire argument on what Zimmerman claimed to have happened that night, Zimmerman is not a reliable source on everything that happened that night for obvious reasons.

In the end the fact of the matter stands, you don't know who started the confrontation, you weren't there. As for the report, I've had fair share going through it, clearly you haven't. Take the time to actually look into this matter yourself before telling other people to do so.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Had to go search for some transcripts. George is in trouble if this transcript is accurate:

911 dispatcher:

Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman:

Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck. [3:10]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, what address are you parked in front of? [3:21]

Zimmerman:

Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address. [3:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …

Zimmerman:

Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]

Why didn't he want the police to meet him by his truck if he were headed there?
Why did they have to call him to find out where he was?

Now I guess I have to find the report of where Trayvon was found because my memory doesn't say he was by Zimmerman's truck.

He stated in the transcript he had cut through and didn't know the address...
He began to give the address to the operator but decided against it for fear that Trayvon Martin was within audible distance and would pursue him or harass him.

YOU posted the answers to your own questions...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's a sad day when a man isn't even allowed to defend himself anymore.

He was being beat up and slammed into the sidewalk but isn't supposed to defend himself at all?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Even if the child is larger, faster and stronger than you and is nearly at the point of choking you to death?
I'm not defending Zimmerman's actions in approaching Martin but once he became in danger of being killed he had the same right as anyone to preserve his own life.

Martin was hardly a "child".

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Even if the child is larger, faster and stronger than you and is nearly at the point of choking you to death?
I'm not defending Zimmerman's actions in approaching Martin but once he became in danger of being killed he had the same right as anyone to preserve his own life.

Martin was hardly a "child".

yeah because 100 years ago he was the age that they drafted soldiers to fight in the wars. He might not have been very old, but he was a full grown man. You know he went around telling people he was a full grown man so he may as well be treated like one. He was beating the crap out of the guy and he got shot for it. That's what happens when you attack somebody.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join