It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Except you completely disregarded, ignored, or just didn’t read the part where Martin had already left the area to where Zimmerman could no longer see him then doubled back to confront him. Zimmerman did not approach Martin it was the other way around. You should read actual reports including Zimmerman’s statements because yours assertions do not fall in line with any of them. Sounds like you know a small portion of the story with a large portion of conjecture from others.

I don’t care what story you believe but you at least try to learn what the stories are first.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by Grimpachi

Wait a minute, just noticed something...LOL!

How did George return to his vehicle.............................when Trayvon was shot just a little way from his door? Did they have a running fight?

No it is in the report if you read it. After dispatch said they did not need him following at that point Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle that is when Martin came back and attacked him.

Same page as your post the link to ALL the reports are in my very long post that I made.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Everything I have read especially his statement shows it was life or death. In Zimmerman’s statement he was being beaten on the ground and Martin saw his gun then stated you are going to die tonight and was the first person to reach for Zimmerman’s gun. In short Zimmerman got to his weapon first and Martin is dead. Justifiable homicide.

If you have a CC you realize George messed up badly. Part of the responsibility of having a CC is you CAN NOT allow someone to see your carry because they can interpret that as a threat.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by blackreign2012

You obviously know next to nothing about this case. Using a gun, fists, Knives, or any weapon no more makes you a coward than posting ignorant replies behind a keyboard.

So you have been in some fights big deal. You think people don’t die from fistfights then you haven’t been around long enough to know better. Carrying a gun for protection is smart where I live and if you had done any research on this case you would know he only bought the gun and got his concealed carry permit after his wife was attacked by a stray dog in the neighborhood which a police officer had suggested he get. So in your book real men let their wives get mauled by animals because only cowards have guns. Your post was almost too ignorant to reply to. Almost.

You skip all over the fact that as a GROWN ARSE man he let a 17 year old whip him...

I'm a man with or without my gun. If I'm in a fight 1 on 1, there is no reason for me to shoot anyone, then again, I'm a real man though!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 59demon

Originally posted by blackreign2012
Everyone gets into fights .. usually noone dies unless one of the people in the fight has a gun. Shooting someone in a 1 on 1 is a cowards way out. No matter how you look at it, the shooter was a coward and so are his supporters. I have been in countless fight in school and out ... no one died because a gun wasn't present. If he can't defend himself properly without a gun, and wanted to play Kick-Ass so bad .. why didn't he learn self defense so he can stop that "Hulk" of a 17 year old. I'm all for guns ... just not shooting defenseless people.

I carry a handgun 95% of the time. I don't care if you bust out an AK-47 or lunge at me with a pocket knife. If you threaten my life, I will draw my weapon and fire. Self-preservation is not cowardice. You can CERTAINLY kill someone with little more than your fists from a 17 year old nonetheless. Link Link Link

Mr. Dunn is that you? Enjoy your time in the penal system!

Back to the point...

If a fist fight is a threat to your life, unless you're old and broke down, buddy you need to hit the gym and take pride in being a man.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

why didnt this guy just hit the kid back and chase him off? i dont know how old the guy is but you should be able to control a 17 year old. and if was that weeak that he couldnt take down a 17 year old why didnt he pull the gun and give the kid a choice to walk away or get shot in the kneecap. he had way many more options than just to kill the kid, if this guy had just used words, the kid would still be alive. and the fact e was scared of a 17 year old is lame, sorry.

Thanks for this...but most of the cowards will disregard this!

He needs to go to jail for not being capable of defending himself (if needed) against a 17 year old. And before you all come flying in here talking about Trayvon played football...that doesn't mean squat. He wasn't a highly recruited blue chip and even that wouldn't guarantee that he could fight. The people who attempt to use that are just of that "scary" blood.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I just saw this today, you do have to wonder why the black and white photo.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Unless police have evidence like Martin was shot while standing up rather than while he was on top of Zimmerman like his statements say which I would think blood splatter would confirm or not then if I was a jury member I would have no reason not to believe Zimmerman.

Take into account that Zimmerman’s attorney has pushed to and has released all the info to the public and hasn’t tried to suppress any evidence. That doesn’t sound like a guilty man to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
Interesting.... The real question is... Why now?

Why was this photo withheld for so long?

The election is over?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Sounds to me Mr Zimmerman thought he would play superhero for the evening and saw a kid as a easy target...
unfortunately the easy target turned out to be quite handy in the boxing department, so Mr Zimmerman (in his Rage and probably feeling a tad embarrassed about a kid opening a can of whipass on him), Shot the kid dead.....

Could i be right..???

The Kid was taking a shortcut and minding his own business as far as i'm led to believe, Mr Zimmerman decided to disregard police dispatch instructions to stop following the Kid..

Zimmerman is a murderer in my opinion....Guilty!!....bailiff, take him away...

This is what a officer in Jacksonville told me happened, and remember George was holed up here awaiting turning himself in.

He attempted to play hero and got his arse beat by a kid and EVENTUALLY got to the point of fearing for his life, but moreso was embarrassed! Remains to be seen if he can get himself out of this.

So the guy in Jacksonville claims to know the neighborhood in Seminole county (yeah sure) and that’s how he says the kid is taking a shortcut. He also completely gets the facts wrong when he says Zimmerman disregarded the police which is obviously false and everything else he said is his own conjecture. Sounds like that guy doesn’t know a single fact except the guys name.

No, he was saying Zimmerman underestimated the kid in a fight and got whipped, so he shot him. Didn't go into all the shortcut and other stuff you're talking bout. He was one of the officers assigned to protect George while he was hiding here.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by DZAG Wright

Except you completely disregarded, ignored, or just didn’t read the part where Martin had already left the area to where Zimmerman could no longer see him then doubled back to confront him. Zimmerman did not approach Martin it was the other way around. You should read actual reports including Zimmerman’s statements because yours assertions do not fall in line with any of them. Sounds like you know a small portion of the story with a large portion of conjecture from others.

I don’t care what story you believe but you at least try to learn what the stories are first.

Without going back to read the account...

Trayvon is shot a little way from his door.
George was headed back to his truck.
How did Trayvon intercept George a short way from his door?
Trayvon would have been farther from his door if he had doubled back to attack George.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You obviously know next to nothing about this case. Using a gun, fists, Knives, or any weapon no more makes you a coward than posting ignorant replies behind a keyboard.

So you have been in some fights big deal. You think people don’t die from fistfights then you haven’t been around long enough to know better. Carrying a gun for protection is smart where I live and if you had done any research on this case you would know he only bought the gun and got his concealed carry permit after his wife was attacked by a stray dog in the neighborhood which a police officer had suggested he get. So in your book real men let their wives get mauled by animals because only cowards have guns. Your post was almost too ignorant to reply to. Almost.

You skip all over the fact that as a GROWN ARSE man he let a 17 year old whip him...

I'm a man with or without my gun. If I'm in a fight 1 on 1, there is no reason for me to shoot anyone, then again, I'm a real man though!

Yeah we get it you’re a real man…..blah blah blah. More tough talk from an internet hero. We will throw you a parade one day and stamp a superman logo on your forehead so everyone will know to not mess with you.

Meanwhile the rest of us will live in the real world where fistfights do not happen every day or think they are like in the movies or fair.

You have no clue and I really mean that.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Unless police have evidence like Martin was shot while standing up rather than while he was on top of Zimmerman like his statements say which I would think blood splatter would confirm or not then if I was a jury member I would have no reason not to believe Zimmerman.

Take into account that Zimmerman’s attorney has pushed to and has released all the info to the public and hasn’t tried to suppress any evidence. That doesn’t sound like a guilty man to me.

The point isn't really so much that Zimmerman at one point, felt he was defending himself. The point that will get him convicted is that HE instigated the situation.

He will be found guilty or....

We can have situations where I'm attempting to rob you only to have you turn the tables and then I shoot you and claim self-defense. Then I report that you were trying to rob me.

It also brings into question, we don't know that George didn't actually instigate a fight with the INTENTION of shooting someone. So again, I can go shove you and make you react, then pull out my gun and shoot you while you are defending yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yeah we get it you’re a real man…..blah blah blah. More tough talk from an internet hero. We will throw you a parade one day and stamp a superman logo on your forehead so everyone will know to not mess with you.

Meanwhile the rest of us will live in the real world where fistfights do not happen every day or think they are like in the movies or fair.

You have no clue and I really mean that.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: spelling

No it's you who have no clue and is probably just another one of those guys who are AFRAID of the "thugged out black guys so I go get myself a gun so they won't rape me and my wife".

In the same vein as Mr. Dunn who has thrown his life away because he felt big with his gun. Got into a argument instigated by him about music and "felt threatened". Causing him to exit his vehicle, and shoot into theirs. He will wish he had that gun in the Florida penal system where white guys as himself....have to take the place of women...sad to say.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Mr. Dunn is that you? Enjoy your time in the penal system!

Back to the point...

If a fist fight is a threat to your life, unless you're old and broke down, buddy you need to hit the gym and take pride in being a man.

In response to DZAG Wright:

I think you fail to understand my point. Let me clarify. If I am being assaulted by someone, who is in fact attempting to cause great bodily harm (i.e., repeatedly slamming my cranium into the asphalt) and I am unable to deter them physically, I will draw my weapon and fire.

I am in excellent physical condition and most likely wouldn't be in a situation like this, but that is beside the point. I reiterate... If another person won't stop doing something that jeopardizes my life, I will make them stop by any means necessary.

We clear? Good.
edit on 4-12-2012 by 59demon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Sounds to me Mr Zimmerman thought he would play superhero for the evening and saw a kid as a easy target...
unfortunately the easy target turned out to be quite handy in the boxing department, so Mr Zimmerman (in his Rage and probably feeling a tad embarrassed about a kid opening a can of whipass on him), Shot the kid dead.....

Could i be right..???

The Kid was taking a shortcut and minding his own business as far as i'm led to believe, Mr Zimmerman decided to disregard police dispatch instructions to stop following the Kid..

Zimmerman is a murderer in my opinion....Guilty!!....bailiff, take him away...

This is what a officer in Jacksonville told me happened, and remember George was holed up here awaiting turning himself in.

He attempted to play hero and got his arse beat by a kid and EVENTUALLY got to the point of fearing for his life, but moreso was embarrassed! Remains to be seen if he can get himself out of this.

So the guy in Jacksonville claims to know the neighborhood in Seminole county (yeah sure) and that’s how he says the kid is taking a shortcut. He also completely gets the facts wrong when he says Zimmerman disregarded the police which is obviously false and everything else he said is his own conjecture. Sounds like that guy doesn’t know a single fact except the guys name.

No, he was saying Zimmerman underestimated the kid in a fight and got whipped, so he shot him. Didn't go into all the shortcut and other stuff you're talking bout. He was one of the officers assigned to protect George while he was hiding here.

Do you even check your own posts? I got the part of the shortcut from what you quoted.

There is no reasoning with a person who doesn’t even do the slightest bit of research. If you ever get around to reading the actual reports instead of going by what some guy said that worked at a place that held him at one point we can talk. That is only thing you have come up with so far.

The above text is a portion from your quoted post just to refresh your memory. That is where the other stuff as you put it came from.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cases like this are problematic, because how can anyone find out beyond a reasonable doubt who attacked first? Both sides may be right in theory.

However, considering Zimmermans injuries and presumption of innocence, I dont think he will be convicted. Countless actual murderers walked free due to a lack of evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There never would have been an issue if Zimmerman didn't follow him.
This all never would have happened if the guy never followed him, and never got out of his car. What did he do to warrant being followed. Was he too black in the wrong neighborhood? Are hoodies now a crime? Maybe it was that contraband of skittles and iced tea that he was carrying?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

There never would have been an issue if Zimmerman didn't follow him.
This all never would have happened if the guy never followed him, and never got out of his car. What did he do to warrant being followed. Was he too black in the wrong neighborhood? Are hoodies now a crime? Maybe it was that contraband of skittles and iced tea that he was carrying?

All these questions you asked and more are answered by Zimmerman’s own statements available to anyone with a computer and a search engine.

RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I didn't post that...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join