It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Tuesday Dec. 4th, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My cat threw up in my shoe.....does that count? It is an event although not a world wide one but devastating to me. Brand new adidas superstars. Thanks for the prediction, shame I read it after the disaster.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So....12/4/12 is half over here on East Coast US and nothing yet....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Yep!
Also Far Cry 3 is released today!

Gotta watch The Dark Knight Rises tonight.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Impossible comes out on the 21st, about a tsunami

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

I see from your profile you've been on ATS today, but you haven't responded to any posters in this thread about your "feelings" of whatever big thing you think is going to happen today.

Nor have you mentioned anything about nothing happening yet.

Hit and run thread?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Joki42

I see from your profile you've been on ATS today, but you haven't responded to any posters in this thread about your "feelings" of whatever big thing you think is going to happen today.

Nor have you mentioned anything about nothing happening yet.

Hit and run thread?

It would be great if there were a 30 day suspension or something for these types of posts....so the OP makes a prediction and when it doesn't come to light their account is suspended from posting for 30 days. There are way too many of these types of threads on ATS....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
By the rules of T and C there should be a ban hammer coming down in roughly 8 hours....

In other news, my prediction about a 5.4 earthquake or higher in the pacific was off by two minutes....... but i still have 8 hours to go!!!! Ill get it right!!!

5.5 34km SSW of Ocos, Guatemala 2012-12-03 23:58:36 14.220°N 92.318°W 35.2

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakunetsu
My cat threw up in my shoe.....does that count? It is an event although not a world wide one but devastating to me. Brand new adidas superstars. Thanks for the prediction, shame I read it after the disaster.

Thats a drag!

When my cat starts making that noise and doing the Egyptian with her head I usually run after her with a towel and try and get it under her head. I've gotten pretty good at it.

When I'm not at home (or not able to get to her) I leave a large towel in the TV room and she'll throw up on that!! amazing!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by Joki42

Technically something happens every day. As for the global part i think that your a day late. Yesterday 3/12/12 Wills & Kate announced that they are expecting a baby
thats global news.

Personally i think she will have twins

well...in most of the world it WAS announced on the exact date the o/p said.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

reply to post by Joki42

Technically something happens every day. As for the global part i think that your a day late. Yesterday 3/12/12 Wills & Kate announced that they are expecting a baby
thats global news.

well...in most of the world it WAS announced on the exact date the o/p said.

Not earth shattering, rock the world news - at all. Not enough in my mind to be so cryptic in any regard. This "cryptic" news that he made out to be so "significant" has about 17 mins left on the west coast to be announced, then It's Wednesday the 5th. This was a massive fail in my opinion by the OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

reply to post by Joki42

thats global news.

That's not global news...

I have a prediction. I'm predicting you are a girl.

The OP better be talking about something bigger than that.

in your reply you say "thats not global news". i am afraid that i have to disagree with you.

the story appeared on all global news bulletins amongst the top stories. it appeared on virtually every front page of news papers across the world. it made the radio new bulletins of almost every radio station across the world. the white house hold a press briefing and wish them luck......what more do you want.

i dont know the original poster...im not a royalist...BUT ADMIT IT...something big DID happen ON THE DATE. maybe not your time zone but certainly in mine. is your time zone better than mine...lol...thats for a whole other thread.

all you nay sayers....GIVE IT UP. something happened.

edit on 5-12-2012 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
and just for all of you that are not satisfied...a little story.

one day news is announced of a BIG flood that is coming. a man stands out the front of his house. an emergency worker approaches him and says a big flood is coming..you must evacuate now. the man says "im o.k.....god will save me" and sends him away.

the next hour a rescue worker in a boat comes past and says the water is up to your chest..you must come in the boat now. the man says "im ok...god will save me" and sends him away.

an hour later he is dead. drowned. when he goes through the pearly gates he sees god. he says "what the bloody hell happened...i was waiting for you to save me". god says...i sent you a person to warn you...i even sent you a bloody boat...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT.

the moral of the story....sometimes it just is what it is. he said the date...he said world news....AND IT HAPPENED.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Maybe if you all stopped posting in these threads and feeding the trolls they wouldn't garner the attention you deem so ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Kate and Charles having a baby? Well, I guess that's a big thing. Not really what I was expecting. Anyway, as far as I am concerned something BIG did happen, I got a BIG, wet, sloppy egg in my face. LOL.... just gota laugh at myself.

To reply to some of the replies this thread received; no I'm not a troll, just someone who feels it's better to speak up than remain silent in fear of being ridiculed for being wrong. It's better to warn and nothing happen than to keep quite and people not know what's coming. Second; It's not a "feeling", has nothing to do with personal opinion or the "willies", it is a mode of information. I do not have control over what the content of the information is. Sometimes it's vague, sometimes it's precise in exactly what to expect. I have answered many peoples questions and concerns on various topics with 100% accuracy every time. This time I jumped the gun and did not know what the details were about the event. Usually it's an answer to a direct question, so the event is already known rather than knowing "something" will happen without a specific idea of what that "something" might be. Giving how many things could possibly happen it is nearly impossible for me to ask enough questions to hit on the right answer. So, my posting this without further insight was a failure on my part. I apologize to everyone for that. I hope this thread was at least entertaining. And yes, if I were to have it to do over again, I would do exactly the same thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

I know something will happen on Tuesday December 4th 2012. It will be a globally noticed event.

This time I jumped the gun and did not know what the details were about the event.

Details or not, nothing big happened, even though you said "I know something will happen.....It will be a globally noticed event".

And you say you would do it all over again...with no details and no information, thus creating a very vague doom thread?

Yo each his own I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakunetsu

could you see the face of Jebus in the vomit?

if so....

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
I have a prediction. I'm predicting you are a girl.

That's clairvoyance, not prescience.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another fail. I really wish this forum would be closed down. Haha

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't understand how threads like this even start?

No real story, no real evidence, nothing to back up his claim?

Don't really see the point TBH.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Nothing Happened

Thread Closed

Semper

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join