Birther nut Orly Taitz loses again, ordered to pay $4,000

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Orly Taitz, the California dentist and attorney who has gained notoriety for her relentless efforts to prove that President Obama is ineligible for office, suffered another blow last week when an Orange County judge rejected her attempt to retrieve Obama's college records.

Orange County Superior Court Judge Charles Margines rejected Taitz' argument, citing procedural errors and questioning the quality of her evidence.

“You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet,” Margines told Taitz, according to the Occidental Weekly.

Margines also ordered Taitz to pay the college $4,000 to cover the resources spent defending itself.

Link

So another Birther case gets thrown out of court.

Not even most Republicans believe this stuff, she's obviously smart enough to have been able to become a dentist however it doesn't seem she has a lot of common sense. How many lost court cases does it take for it to hit her that maybe there is not much truth behind the whole Birther conspiracy theory?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wonder who'd funding this lady?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

So either Orly is nuts or we have a corrupt judicial system! OR BOTH! I have enough examples to prove how we have a corrupt judicial system........

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

taitz is a dual citizen US Israeli. she has made key announcements (e.g., the mombassa cert) in Israel.
the birth cert issue is a zionist tool for pulling obamas chain.
and by the way, download the PDF file from whitehouse dot gov of his birth cert. use adobe illustratior to seperate then print out the 9 layers.
only idiots will see that and still
say that birth cert is a valid copy from the dept of heatlh services files in Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, any question to Obama's status which actually matters was resolved when Arizona got their certification from Hawaii. It took threats, coercion and nearly sending a state delegation with their own handcuffs to help the clerks find it and transmit a confirmation....(That lawless attitude must be epidemic when regular clerks figure it's negotiable) However, Arizona was looking for reasons to reject it, not accept it. Despite all that.....Obama got on their ballot because they got what they couldn't find a way to argue.

That's good enough for me. The rest is trivia and Presidential detail that will be sorted out in his Presidential Library as all Presidents eventually do. Nothing else about his past can directly challenge the legal standing for him to run or serve.....so anything else? Well, it's a waste of time with no gain but to piss people off on both sides.

Taitz needs to find some ambulances to chase or something... Obama is the fish that never got caught to begin with and this story is so old it's collecting it's own social security for filing more cases. What a goober.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I notice how wrabbit fails to deal with the clear cut evidence of cert forgery.
way to go keep up the disinfo.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

You have to be kidding me..... Well, I need to recall, these debates start all over again as if they'd never happened before.....every few days or weeks here. So it's a constant challenge to remind myself that the endless posts to one side or another mean nothing....when the next debate fires right up as if the first one ever held.

As a matter of fact, I've spent most of Obama's term on the 'Birther' side of things. My posts show that pretty clearly. I couldn't believe so many would lie. There had to be something to it! Well.... I don't think "all those people" are lying. I think they're just like I was......following the 'logic' apparently sitting there because everyone else seems to be as well...and surely someone ELSE actually checked all this right?

Er...... Several months back when I finally got in one debate too many and throw my hands up, I figured I'd go get a bunny basket of proof to put those Obamabots in their place once and forever!!

......I was the only one who got put in his place on the birther thing and it was a place entirely of my own making. If I'd followed my own rules and judgement about triple checking everything worth repeating as news......I never would have fallen for the crap to begin with.

Is Obama's long form Cert modified and edited? Of course it is. You don't get layers in a 60's document simply scanned and handed out as found. Were they cleaning it up for appearances as 95% of people and places do these days? (The fact that destroys credibility of a document seems not to matter anymore, oddly) ....or is he hiding something? I don't know..and frankly, don't much care. The only thing he could really be hiding now is who Daddy is. If that IS the big item, then I think the prevailing wisdom for guessing is that Daddy WAS 100% American and very very established within our system. 'nough said there since it changes nothing for his legal status, and that's all this is about. Right?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Hey, her loony supporters will continue to willingly to pay the bill. It's their money anyway, but what an utter waste.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I notice how wrabbit fails to deal with the clear cut evidence of cert forgery.
way to go keep up the disinfo.

The very last of the birther credibility died when Obama was on all ballots. The birther movement took its last breath with Mitt Romney's campaign. There is nothing left to debate. Any and all true evidence Making Obama ineligible for Office would have been used in the election. There was nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So another Birther case gets thrown out of court.

here is yet another one poor Orly loses!

On her blog she claims

Breaking news! Supreme Court of CA to rule whether Obama should be declared illegitimate for the U.S. Presidency due to his use of forged IDs and a fraudulently obtained CT Social Security number. Loss of 55 CA electoral votes will certainly mean new elections in the U.S.

And the Supreme Court of CA ruled....

12/06/2012 Mandate/Prohibition petition denied

appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov...

She should realise by now all her claims about forgeries etc. are just lies.

edit on 6-12-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join