It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Begging to be Destroyed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Glory be to the Father who Speaks to us all through the conscience of the Holy Spirit.

You bring forth a smile and your added testimony is a beautiful sight in turn by the Spirit that you dwell with ever so faithfully, clinging like a trusting child who understands the One Direction she needs to Turn.

Some more testimony in that Good Spirit of outpouring.

edit on 3-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Take your version of God and love...turn that sum bytch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass...

You claim you and God are all about love....then explain how he/she/it when disappointed in his/her/it's children..will cast them down to tortured.

I don't know about other parents...but I am pretty freaking sure that is over the top. How many parents here who say they love their children...will suffer and torture them when you feel they have disappointed you?

If this God creature exists...do you think he/she/it would appreciate you speaking for them?

You hypocritical fool.. you stand there and judge others but even your own books says that to do so is wrong....

Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. "

Luke 6:37

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;"

So don't tell people what they are doing is wrong in the eyes of this lord...when you yourself are committing wrong in it's/her/his eyes.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Can't we just understand how lost we all are and what HE had to do to ensure our way back to HIM through HIS SON in Love? We alongside the world are proof of that demise in spades.

Couldn't we just understand that humans are inherently screwed up......we did fall after all............and that is why we NEED HIM?

Couldn't we all just let go enought to understand HIS message through HIS Son?

Couldn't we..................................just.......................................?

Truth is never easy...................and almost always hurts. Its pure whether we want to believe it or not!
edit on 4-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

"Begging to be Destroyed!"

This is exactly right, from the "Illuminati" perspective. These guys can't wait for the Day of the Lord, because that means it's the end of the Age of Grace, and the beginning of the Age of the Law, which is what they are fooled into wanting, believing they can become like gods through transhumanism, and rule over the Earth through the NWO. That's why their actions and rituals have become so blatant, to provoke the Lord, mocking how foolish the people are, with satanic rituals performed in front of millions during the Super Bowl, Olympics, 9/11 etc., and the people have no clue. "And they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not." (Isaiah 3:9)
edit on 4-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Cor, you are right. S&F.
Some people think that death will give them peace, but blessed are the peacemakers.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Finally One who knows my heart! You are a true friend and truly born from above. I trust God that others will know my heart as you, that I judge and condemn none. I too am wretched but, I know whom I have believed in and I know that it is the power of God unto salvation to all who believe.

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

"For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:11

Noah was a preacher of righteousness. A preacher, preaches and gives warning of impending disaster. Did they listen? Did they repent? Evidently not! Only eight souls were saved! The flood took the rest away!

How long will they resist the coming judgement by fire?

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:15-18

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you heavenly things?" John 3:12

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

You speak of that which you know not. The light that I speak of does not come from the darkness that you speak of. Open the door of your heart, for the Messiah is knocking. Turn him away and he will turn away from you.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Are you from the mysterious lands called bible belt?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TauNorthwolf

I am from the mysterious place called heaven, in which Christ has made me a citizen and has seated the believer there to be manifested at his return. Everyone born of God is born from above.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cor Leonis I know you have planted seeds. Some will be scattered on the traveling winds, never making it to firm soil. Others will fall and appear to lodge themselves when suddenly a gust of wind will lift them. A few beneath the hot sun will lodge themselves upon hearty soil and grow. Others will land on rocky earth taking longer to germinate.

Nothing we do or say in HIM is ever futile, however much it can feel like it. And yeah it can feel like that a lot.

HIS Heart & Love I see in you greatly!

(for the unbelieving world around Him Jesus/Yehushuwah replied)
Matthew 17:20
"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

edit on 4-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can anyone find the name of the website that keeps sending the bible thumpers over here??

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

This is the web site that encourages predictions and prophecy. The Word of God, The Holy Bible is 100% prophecy. That which is Foretold and or forth-told. If you don't care for Bible prophecy, why visit the prediction and prophecy thread. I believe it is because you are seeking the supernatural. There is no sorcery here!

The Creator of heaven and earth is the true power from on high. All other principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places are the enemy of your soul.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I agree with the sentiment you express i.e. humanity is on a fast track to Hell, or to put it biblically, we are in the midst of an apocalypse: the Four Riders are Abroad - Death, Famine, Pestilence, War. The difference is that I see a different cause and in my view religion is part of the cause. More generally, religion is about power, and an addiction to power is the fundamental cause.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You call it heaven when woman are seen as inferior to men and an old Bavarian geek tells you how to live? How do you feel about burning witches again? Gosh I wonder what kind of heaven that is supposed to be

we need Missionaries from other nations to come here

Maybe the US should stop sending Missionaries to other cultures in the first place. Not really making friends with other cultures, but that was never a strength of Western foreign policy.

I am sick and tired of sitting idle while the world, especially this nation, the great United States of America

Well then why not moving to the Vatican? You will get healthy in no time!

For those who do not believe in a literal place called hell,

Oh really? Because a book which had been heavily edited by some old geezers told you to do so? Why did the bible steal the flood story from the Sumerians anyway? Not enough fantasy for something scarier?

this nation used to be a God fearing, God reverencing, God honoring, and God worshiping nation.

And it's a good thing that we got over that phase of blind reverence and believe for fantasy tales. Salem between February 1692 and May 1693? Any bell?

more than fifty million abortions in this nation alone

Right, you want to tell woman what to do with their body & sexuality and lifes? How stoneage is that? Do you like submissive women?

So whether we like it or not, we the taxpayer, are paying for murder/abortions

That depends on definition, science is still pretty much debating on the question of when life begins.

This is as sick generation!

I think Sokrates said something long ago, time is moving on and not everybody likes it. However telling other people how to live their lives is pretty much Communistic.

Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God

Son of a god? Yeah right, talking about Narcissm rofl

IT IS EVIL!

No it's not, it's annother way of life which seems to become normal these days, get over it.

most pro-homosexual President

So what? Are you homophobic? At least he's not a clown with a piece of tunica on his head nagging infants after 6-O-hundred lol.

anyone who loves the sin of homosexuality is, ANTICHRIST!"

Again homophobia? Dude you don't need to marry them for "god's" sake. I can understand your ill feelings but they're humans with mothers & fathers and families as well...let's not walk the path of that angry looking Austrian dude again okay?

The real King of Kings, and Lord of Lords is coming back to judge the earth and the sins of this nation will not be hidden.

Oh really? Will he arrive on that old flashy cloud while showing off his bipolar nature again? Does that King of King's you're talking about need some Lithium and Psychotherapy?

My prediction? I predict this nation will burn. It is coming! It will be done! There is more hope for those of Sodom and Gomorrah than for those here in this nation who love their sin!

Oh my! Fire and brimstone? Sounds boring, why not some nice blue supernovas or a yellow black hole? Now that would be impressive I tell you.

Laugh at this message if you want. Laugh and scoff at the Word of God if you want. God will laugh at your calamity when it comes! This world will not be destroyed by water again but, it will be destroyed by fire! And, your higher consciousness that you deliriously seek to attain will not save you.

I'm listening...ahm...still listening..hmmm...no....there is nobody laughing. Do you have intrusive voices in your head? I will pray for your health my dear
. Oh no fire again? Can it at least be something like ultraviolet fire with greenish sparkles? That old style stuff doesn't impress anyone anymore. Do you even have a higher consiousness or is that locked between that old piece of papers called Bilbe?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

For one that says to be so relgious you are very judgemental! You need to relax and take the world in stride with the times! It is true we are in some very rough times and they will only get worse! I don't know when Christ will judge us but am ready for that day when it comes! I don't take everything in the bible so literally as it was written very long ago and translated, copied, interpeted, rewritten from memory! I also don't believe in the church, seperation and pushing my views onto others! I know i'm but a man and am not here to save the world or to try and usher in the end times or rescue the homosexuals or curse the pro choice advocates! I think the most important thing God could want from us is to love each other and not to judge or preach damnation! We will only sway others to believe through benevolent and altruistic views and/or opinions!
This is the only way any of us will save or sway others to our beliefs! God bless you and goodluck with whatever it is you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cor Leonis

Barrack Hussein Obama is the most pro-abortion, (baby killing) the most pro-homosexual President in this nations history.

Stopped reading after here. Seriously get a FRIGGING GRIP! You sound like a complete lunatic.

I don't believe in the bible nor do I believe in the god you talk of. It's all designed to control and put fear into people and well it seems you have fallen for it hook, line and sinker!

This crap is getting ridiculous. I hope after Friday you and the rest of you nuts go elsewhere and stop spouting off such crap.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread Leonidis..

A very timely reminder for me to book my ideas up and get right with the Father.. "Today is the day of salvation".. So your message has hit home with me for sure..

I am a lapsed Christian who went back into the world.. Lied.. Made a false show of myself.. Made the woman I love turn away from me.. Drank too much and became a danger to my own wellbeing..

Pray for me bro.. I need God more than ever..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh excuse me sorry i seem to have wondered onto the westboro baptist church website by mistake my bad will just go back to ats.....
wait a minute it says deny ignorance at the top of the page. doesnt seem to be happening for you does it. nobody is scared of your made up hell or your ineffectual boring imaginary friend. i really cant see what is wrong with obama being as you say pro gay ive been very pro gay all my life, the majority of my boyfriends have been gay and they didnt do me any harm. of course one or two were godbothering closet cases who said similiar things as you say in public protesting way too much but i remember them in private so i wont judge you for what you feel you need to shout from the roof tops. Enjoy your fantasies just stop telling everyone else they are going to hell because it is mind numbingly boring and unoriginal. you continue to fear life and the afterlife we will enjoy our lives then have a good long rest .

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

To those who do not believe life does not start at conception, tell it to God! "The word of the Lord came to me, saying, before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4,5)

You are interpreting this to mean a person is a full fledged human being at concpetion.

I take this to be one of the passages that PROVES REINCARNATION.

But the soul doesnt enter at conception.

I don't believe in late pregnancy abortions, but in the first trimester I most certainly do.

And that passage does not have anything to say for or against abortion in the first trimester.

In fact deriving a meaning from it is interpretation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join