It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Begging to be Destroyed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That which has been, shall be! I wasn't to sure where this thread should be posted, so since I chose to place it under "Predictions & Prophecies" the reader might be interested to see what will absolutely transpire as a result of the choices we make, over the truth of God's Word and being disobedient to Him. I will post my prediction at the end of this thread. You can be sure that the prediction will with 100% certainty happen! Now to the meat of the matter.

I never imagined writing such as I am about to write, never imagined really for it to be necessary but, here we are. If I find myself being persecuted for doing so, so be it. I am sick and tired of sitting idle while the world, especially this nation, the great United States of America is on the fast track to hell to be absolutely blunt.

This isn't funny! For those who do not believe in a literal place called hell, you are dead wrong, no pun intended. Hell, as it is commonly called is understood to be, #1 a place or state of torment or suffering and #2 the abode of condemned souls.

Now, I say especially this nation because whether we remember or not, this nation used to be a God fearing, God reverencing, God honoring, and God worshiping nation. The Almighty God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, The Great God Jehovah does not have the nickname, Allah! They are not one and the same! Men, women and children served The Almighty and the Word of God was served throughout the nations of the world by great missionary works. Now, we need Missionaries from other nations to come here because this nation as a whole has told God to, "Hit the road!" This nation has said, "We don't need God!" I could go into detail examining the many ways we have slammed the door in the face of God but, that is not the point of this article.

There are still good missionary works for the Kingdom of God but, it is the sins of this nation I want to address.

I'm not talking about the stone-age. Seemingly, overnight more than half of this nation became a nation of murderers. What is really disturbing to me is that many consider themselves to be Christian. It is no wonder the nations of the world see America as a nation of hypocrites and "The Great Satan."

I'm not surprised that God has allowed tribulation in the life of this nation that is off the scale. You only need to look at the Leadership, OH! The Kingship! Forgive me your Majesty!

Barrack Hussein Obama is a Liar and a Murderer!

Barrack Hussein Obama is the most pro-abortion, (baby killing) the most pro-homosexual President in this nations history.

Again, Barrack Hussein Obama is this nation's leader and he is leading this nation to hell!

What is it now, more than fifty million abortions in this nation alone and the beat goes on? The president signed an executive order within hours of his first election that we the people pay for abortions through the collection of taxes. So whether we like it or not, we the taxpayer, are paying for murder/abortions. God help us.

To those who do not believe life does not start at conception, tell it to God! "The word of the Lord came to me, saying, before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:4,5)

The Holy Bible declares that murder is a sin. The Holy Bible declares that men with men and women with women in sexual relations is an abomination, it is sin. Barrack Hussein Obama is "OK" with both. Barrack Hussein Obama is the leader of this Obama-nation!

More than half of this nation voted for more murder and the Obama-nation of homosexuality.

More than half of this nation voted for a false god, a counterfeit Christ. Since Barrack Hussein Obama arrived in our lives from seemingly, out of nowhere, he has been portrayed as Christ on a crucifix with a crown of thorns on his head. Not to mention the numerous quotes from celebrities including one stating: when Obama speaks the Messiah is absolutely speaking. (unquote) Obama has been given honor as one would give honor to a God. I have never heard Obama ever turn down such reverence. Has anyone ever heard Obama chastise anyone for worshiping him? Has anyone ever heard Obama say, "No! Don't do that!?" In fact I believe Obama loves worship of himself and by others.

We could talk about the White vote, the Hispanic vote but, I am in awe concerning the Black vote. 98% of the Black vote, voted for Obama. And again, it is quite disturbing to me to think that the Black Christian voted for Barrack Hussein Obama. Did the Black voter vote for Obama because he is black? Of coarse many did! But, if it wasn't because he is black, was 16 trillion in debt not enough?

Or, I wonder which baby murdered was it that took you over the edge and you suddenly had this epiphany, this sudden urge to get to the nearest voting booth to vote for this hope for change, this hope for mankind. Maybe it was the hope that this fearless leader would sign into law, I don't know, how about another month out of the year, say, the month of August, Pro-Same Sex Month or Homosexual August or HELL! let's just call it, "The Year of the Gay!"

This is as sick generation! This is a sick Nation being led by a sick man!

Jesus Christ abhors the sin of murder! Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God, Jehovah abhors the sin of men with men and women with women in sexual relations, just the same as He abhors the sin of sexual relations between humans and animals. IT IS EVIL! Jesus Christ abhors the sins called; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life. Barrack Hussein Obama is so into himself, he reeks of pride and arrogance!

Barrack Hussein Obama is not Christ! Anyone who would condone the worship of themselves by others, anyone who is a murderer, anyone who loves the sin of homosexuality is, ANTICHRIST!"

The real King of Kings, and Lord of Lords is coming back to judge the earth and the sins of this nation will not be hidden.

Hurry people repent! Ask God to forgive you! Ask God to save you! God is faithful and just to forgive those who ask!

Read and do Romans 10:9,10 because of John 3:16.

God tells us to pray for our enemies. I pray for Barrack Hussein Obama!

My prediction? I predict this nation will burn. It is coming! It will be done! There is more hope for those of Sodom and Gomorrah than for those here in this nation who love their sin!

Laugh at this message if you want. Laugh and scoff at the Word of God if you want. God will laugh at your calamity when it comes! This world will not be destroyed by water again but, it will be destroyed by fire! And, your higher consciousness that you deliriously seek to attain will not save you.

Even so, come Lord Jesus!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Lol ok, I know you're just talking bs to get people to believe in something that would ultimately get them killed, it's cool.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

I don't believe that anyone thinks Obama is Christ or Christ-like, he's just a president, and guess what you can pick a new one in four years.

Calm down, yes the world sucks, and yes I respect your beliefs, but really it's not that bad.

A nation of murderers? Yeah there's murder, always has been, but to go so far as calling us a nation of murderers, perhaps you would like to live in the middle ages, or during the inquisition. Things have been a lot worse.

Leave the gays alone. It really is a non-issue, and if you disagree, or believe your god disagrees, then let him do the judging for you, it's his job after all, not yours.

Stop bashing the world, and try joining it, you can improve the world by expressing yourself from a place of tolerance or understanding....
edit on 3-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The U.S. has always been a "godless" nation...from the very time it's government began forcing the natives of this land further and further from their homelands, killing them, massacring the women, children and old folks. Rounding them up and forcing them onto small reservations or displacing them completely to a region so foreign to them that they could not survive on their centuries old knowledge of their homelands.

Let the burning begin, eh?

edit on 3-12-2012 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Your rant has been heard and noted, now get back on your knees.......
God does whatever God does......nothingwe can do about that kind of power is there?
You go ahead and feel any ways you want, but remember that everybody is created equal in this here country.....
As far as the Lord goes, if you are guilty of just ONE sin, you are GUILTY OF ALL SINs....
Look at your own soul see how you too are tainted?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You can join the world if you want. As for me my citizenship is in heaven. Just passing through doing my job to warn others to come out of her. As far as calming down! LOL Why should I stand by and see a precious soul go to hell for the sin of homosexuality, when I can warn them of the result of this choice. Their blood will not be on my hands. How much blood will be dripping from yours for just going with the flow. I feel sorry for you. You are blind! Stay in your comfort zone if you want and leave me alone. I have work to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Christ paid for my sins and yours. I believe it!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You have work to do?

Oh my, I don't even know where to begin. Your view of Christianity, and your world view is so distorted that I'm not even sure you're living in the same reality as the rest of us. You don't understand your own religion and that my friend is far sadder than any hell you think myself or any homosexual is going to.

I'm not blind, I was born and raised a baptist. It's this type of deluded thinking that made me leave the church. I'm cool with god, it's his fan clubs I can't stand, good luck on your crusade.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Your rant has been heard and noted, now get back on your knees.......
God does whatever God does......nothingwe can do about that kind of power is there?
You go ahead and feel any ways you want, but remember that everybody is created equal in this here country.....
As far as the Lord goes, if you are guilty of just ONE sin, you are GUILTY OF ALL SINs....
Look at your own soul see how you too are tainted?
Exactly right about sin and the 10 commandments.This applies to even THINKING of the sin or commandments.The point being man cannot,only Christ is perfect.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
God alone is worthy to judge the sins of mankind. Not you.

I believe that homosexuality is not a choice, but the way the brain is wired while still in the womb. Therefore, I won't argue with you about that, because you do not understand that it is not a choice.

As far as you having a problem with abortions, it is your ilk that bombs clinics and kills the doctors who performs them. Way to be "pro-life"! Why don't you offer to help women who have unwanted pregnancies, with housing, job training, and childcare. Put your money and efforts where your mouth is!

Running around telling people that they're going to hell, and you for certain are going to heaven, is very presumptuous of you. Where is your humility? Where is your love for your fellow man (and woman)?

Something tells me that your self-appointed crusade will not ensure you a ticket to the Big Guy's House in The Sky. If anything, it will send you to the other place for being arrogant and forgetting to love.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh dear. I fear before this thread is done, you'll have grabbed mallet and nails, climbed up onto a cross and nailed yourself there.

Christ already did that for you, you don't have to be a martyr ya know. What if you just decided to let God do, what God will do, without your help...would that be so bad.....I don't think so....I also think God would do a bit of attitude adjustment on you, before sending you out to be an emissary...

Des

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I appreciate the comments from those who have bothered. It seems that the first to do so have a problem with truth. I don't have to make any judgement. The Word of God has already judge that murder and homosexuality is sin. I am merely saying what has already been said.

If you like paying for murder with your taxes well your not alone. More than half the voters in this country doesn't mind either. Personally I don't like it and I have a right to speak out against it. As far as homosexuality goes, I didn't fire the first shot. Obama was the one who shoved it in our face by making what was it, June or July, I can't remember now, Gay pride month. I have a right to speak out against that too. If it's going to be shoved in my face, I'll shove back with the truth about both according to the Word of God.

We were all conceived in sin. It was the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ that made it available to be saved from sin. Being made righteous by his shed blood does not mean we can just do what we want to.

But, I didn't expect any pats on the back for this thread. I'm not surprised the world hates me because of speaking the truth. The world hated Christ before it hated me. EVEN THE RELIGIOUS ON HERE HATE ME FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH!

Well, seems I stirred up a hornets nest for only mentioning 2 sins, murder and homosexuality. And, I didn't even have to say anything about cheating, stealing, lying, adultery, fornication, drunkenness, theft, hating, and all the other unrighteous acts that keep us separated from God the Father of Jesus Christ.

If I came across to any as being self righteous, you missed the point. It is because Christ has made me righteous that I have the right to minister the Word of Reconciliation, to speak the Word so that man can be reconciled back to a right relationship with his/her Creator.

If it makes you feel better about yourself and your sin to continue to put a bad light on me, well we will all be held accountable before the judgement seat of Christ and of God.

What, am I expected to apologize for saying murder and homosexuality is sin? Forget it! Both are a choice! You can try to convince yourself that homosexuality is not a choice, that people are born that way. Explain it to God when you get there!

Again, Obama fired the first shot. If they were non issues, then he wouldn't have made issues out of them.

He signed the executive order for me to pay for others sins and made homosexuals to have preference. BUT, I'm the one with the problem!

Again, a sick generation! A sick nation being led by a sick man! And now the sick sounding off because of truth!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

First nail in....two to go.....

Des

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Cor Leonis (The Lions Heart) you speak truth like the Lions Heart that you have been given in HIM, our Saviour Yehushuah. You remind me of one that is dearest to my earthly heart. He often stands alone in giving warning messages out of love but recieves the world's scorn and hatred in exchange.Your word's are recognized to those who see and hear.

Jeremiah 5:21 "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; who have eyes, and see not; who have ears, and hear not":

This is a truth that the world at large does not want to recognize in these dark and twisted days. We are living in the days when good is considered bad and bad is considered good. Where everything true is twisted in the world of great deceptions that are appealing to the senses and egos. The signs are all around us and we draw near to the great tribulation that will have the world on its knees in either furious rebellion or salvation. Either way there will not be a soul on this rock who will be able to deny God and the Saviour of our Souls Yahushua Ha Mashiach. That is the purpose for the appointed time of the tribulation that is inescapable. The world will not be mocking or laughing then.

Isaiah 5:20
"How horrible it will be for those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness into light and light into darkness, who turn what is bitter into something sweet and what is sweet into something bitter".

In the darkness and deception of this world, this is the one and only true message designed for one purpose only. It is simply to save people's souls. The truth always hurts because it is the acknowledgement of everything that people don't want to recognize.

I know if the tables were turned regardless of my rebellion, I would be thankful to have HIS messengers give me the truth if it meant that my soul would be saved. The truth is not appealing because it means accountability, responsibility and surrendering all the sin of the flesh in the true knowledge of what that is and what that means. I am no judge but I know what I am in my own flesh and sin. I can't deny that.

John 18:37, "...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth".

John 7:7, "“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.”

The world is blind, arrogant, angry, full of rational criticism based on deciet and non-accountability.

Your message is a warning in love because time is running out. The signs are literally scattered throughout the entire planet, sun and solar system. All people need to do is just open up a little crack in their closed hearts for God to step in.

"Today if ye hear his voice, harden not your hearts". (Hebrews 4:7)

Thank you for putting this message out there so truthfully, knowing full well that you would be utterly attacked for doing so. It is simply about the need for our souls to be saved. The messenger who speaks this truth has a loving fear for every soul.

John 6:39
"And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day".

Let pride not rule the heart and steal through rejection, the very path of your salvation.

To the skeptics, is it so difficult to open your hearts just a crack, enough for God to do the rest? You have nothing to loose and Everything to gain.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
The world is blind, arrogant, angry, full of rational criticism based on deciet and non-accountability.

You're right and the above statement accurately describes the OP.

Based upon your post you seem to actually understand Christianity... It is about love and light, and perhaps we are living in dark times. However the OP espouses neither love or light. Simply because you share some similar beliefs doesn't mean you should side with someone who seems to be spiritually impotent.

You seem to be of a completely different breed and I commend for standing up for your beliefs... You can express yourself without spewing venom, the same cannot be said for our thread creator.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Christ already did that for you, you don't have to be a martyr

His warning to his faithful bride is that they will be made martyrs for His name's sake. The greater persecutions draw nearer (with many legislations already being drawn up and passed by the world's councils for such) as the hand of Grace will eventually be removed from this earth in many ways and time indeed is short for Awakenings. There will be gnashing of teeth then for much is taken for granted in an age of great wickedness in pride with blindness for such.

Salvation through Christ in loving, trusting faith with works enabled in furtherance by repentance (in Knowledge) is vital for none of us can be considered Truly 'good'.
"And Yehushuwah said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God."
Luke 18:19

All fall short in this fallen state, and even though in wisdom our Heavenly Father should be feared, Mercy is still Great in repeated Calling and Withholding, even with the tribulations at the door via the destructions in embracing corruption we have already sown.

Many rebels stand to fall, it has already been Seen and Spoken.

edit on 3-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

You are awesome.

Sorry but I couldn't help but express that.

Osiris1953:
The one thing I am not is anyone's judge. I have my Father's WORD to go by in life. Trust me, I was lost without it prior to being saved and inexplicably felt it. Felt that my soul was in grave danger. I was clueless about what I needed to do to be saved.

My Father sent many to me to inform me and quickly I was saved, baptized and in the Fire of HIS WORD. I'm not saying it was easy................forced me to confront everything I didn't want to and still don't want to, but I know what is the truth. My heart hurts because I know how lost I was............................I don't want that for anyone, and if I don't want that for anyone then how much more does our FATHER not want that.

The fear is my own mortal denail, apathy and general screwed up fleshly sin. It is mine alone.

HE is ALL LOVE!!!! Even in fear and trembling HE is ALL LOVE beyond what I can express with words.

edit on 3-12-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Keep it civil folks
edit on 12/3/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join