It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by piequal3because14

You write very thoughtful threads. Be careful with circular thoughts they can wefertile land.

Thank you AthlonSavage for your beautiful words.I took a little piece of paradise from Heaven and I brought it here on Earth because is needed especially these days when everything will come to a common point.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Thank you AthlonSavage for your beautiful words.I took a little piece of paradise from Heaven and I brought it here on Earth because is needed especially these days when everything will come to a common point.

Have you had a vision of what the common point may be?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Have you had a vision of what the common point may be
I am so sorry to disappoint you but it is not necessary to have vision to see the common point.

Even if that common point it is in front of our eyes we may not see it because ,we might be to blind to see...

"It was night and I was on a busy street and people around me in a hurry.

Their eyes were empty as they saw nothing around them.The sky was full moon but the moon was out there somewhere green and and on that moon in a distance I could see a sheperd with his flock.

A shepherd exiled in the place of the lost souls.I was trying to show them the shepherd and his flock but they didn't saw me or hear me.

They continued to walk in the streets in a rush without seeing or hearing anything as they were under a spell like zombies that can not see or hear. "

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

They continued to walk in the streets in a rush without seeing or hearing anything as they were under a spell like zombies that can not see or hear. "

Do you feel you are living outside of everything? What supernatural experiences have you had?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Do you feel you are living outside of everything? What supernatural experiences have you had?
Oh you want to know everything just like Alice in the Wonderland.

First the word itself "supernatural" can divide the world by misunderstanding the meaning of the word.

I guess we forgot to live by thinking to things that does not exist or we imagine them the way they are not.

I am living inside of everything and it seems that we forgot in a way about ourselves ,I mean we forgot about the simple truths and and the beauty of life itself.

As about so called "supernatural experiences" that it is very complicated indeed to explain.

Posting something somewhere and next day your words became reality but very subtle to see where the truth is.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The truth is life is a mystery and have a very mysterious way of communicating ideas.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

'Supernatural' to me means really, really natural.
Can you imagine what it feels like to feel really natural?
Maybe this is love.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Can you imagine what it feels like to feel really natural?
Maybe this is love.
Like flowers on a plain?

Like birds flying free in the skies?

Like the wind in searching for the wings of a butterfly?

Like here?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
"If roses were made of light then all the fields of roses are paths for love."

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You are on the right path and the picture of the bee is so gorgeous. Want to hug it

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

You are on the right path and the picture of the bee is so gorgeous
So glad you liked it.

because

and this is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join