It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
doomed love.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
Buddha

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Love makes every day; new. Happy birthday!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Let there be Love

Let there be Freedom

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
Very true your words have spoken .

Even if you think they are not indeed they are,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the last aprox two years have been so strange for me ! all my life especally after i was about 19 years old i have had dreams and premonitions that have come true even strangly enough they have come to me years before they happen i have spent most of my life trying to ignore it and i felt that i was different than everyone els and it made me very uneasy but in the last two or three years it has been very strong and ive somewhat ecepted it i guess you could say. aprox a year and a half ago i was really searching for answers to some very deep subjects like comparing different religionsand spirituality, beliefs, cultures, civilations. i really found myself being drawn to issues of dreams and meditation as i was what i felt getting closer to the answers i was looking for some family issues came up and everything that was suppose to be going well for me crumbled before my eyes! i was so frustrated and i felt like giving up. i was in a way forced to travel half way across the country and be around people i really didnt want to be and i was about one hour away from their house and i had a very uneasy feeling come over me and it kept growing..then i stopped dead in my tracks and went to a friends instead(someone that i had not known for very long) while visiting this friend i went for a walk and i started to pass a house that was dark and looked like no one was home as i continued down the road somthing stopped me a feeling i cant explain so i walked up to the house as i did i felt the pressence of two dogs(later found out that they lived there just at another time before) the owner of the home came to the door and i introduced myself and we began to talk and to make a long story short everything that we talked about was the same . same life happenings same likes same dislikes and the people that we secretly wished to be with in the past we quickly realized was eachother it was very intense when we spoke to each other for the next couple of weeks we were so shocked at what one would say that we often had a moment of speachlesness veerything was the same even the food we loved the habbits pet peevs prefences it was so bad that we teased one another about being twins BUT then we started thinking each others thoughts several times! i do belive this was whom i wished for and i did already know that i was suppose to meet them very close to the end of this world or at a big turning point of it. please tell me what you think of this i would love your opinion p.s. its not exactly hapily ever after like i thought it would be i think they have a personality dissorder and i am worried i feel like i am about to go through somthing and they wont be able to go if they cant change for the better. i feel it but i dont know what it means and its strong i know we both know we were suppose to meet for this time peroid in our lives

signature:
sumrluvngrl

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Important are the others ,giving to them is everything.

Then we can become Angels.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Important are the others ,giving to them is everything.

Then we can become Angels.

This is wise saying, however it misses the first step, give to oneself and love thyself first or learn to as if one cannot do for oneself it will just be a deception when attempting for others

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sumrluvngrl

You should be able to find the answers through more indepth meditation and if you are willing to face your truths then realization and enlightenment follow, with or without personality disorders, which can be caused by outside influences. I believe we all have many soul mates and if you are follow your gut and heart and mind and open yourself up to that particular flow, you can also find the answers for each relationship. Most of all, respect and love yourself because if you don't, nobody else will.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sumrluvngrl

please tell me what you think of this i would love your opinion p.s. its not exactly hapily ever after like i thought it would be i think they have a personality dissorder and i am worried i feel like i am about to go through somthing and they wont be able to go if they cant change for the better. i feel it but i dont know what it means and its strong i know we both know we were suppose to meet for this time peroid in our lives
One of the most difficult things in life is too see ,to see things that could happen either we are guided by instincts or other forces beyond our power of understanding that want what is best for us, but the harder it is to distinguish between what is right and wrong I mean that our subconscious can receive messages that may seem like they want what is the best for us and can make us feel good and trust them but then finally to prove that they wanted evil.

These forces are somewhere where they can not be perceived consciously but can easily dictate to the subconscious.

The key word is vigilance.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

This is wise saying, however it misses the first step, give to oneself and love thyself first or learn to as if one cannot do for oneself it will just be a deception when attempting for others
"To learn to give to oneself and to love oneself can take a life time and there can be no time left to give to others and in the end we might not receive love when will be most needed"

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-12-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
One way road

One way wind

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I like this one. yep.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

People tend to turn love in to a big deal. Appreciate things for what they can be.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

People tend to turn love in to a big deal. Appreciate things for what they can be.

It worth it more to appreciate love than you'll ever dream because we cannot appreciate love without appreciating....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You write very thoughtful threads. Be careful with circular thoughts they can wefertile land.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join