It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin Laden Located

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Poor guy! He only gets a million a year from his family.

Good thing that a Saudi arms smuggler who was involved in Iran Contra (a CIA assett) was funnelling money to him under the guise of "protection payments". Who needs an allowance when Adnan Khashoggi is afraid of you?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It ain't easy being Wahabi. Their list of no no's is what we work our butts off to achieve. The only joy left is crushing the mind, body, and spirit of others. In the name of Allah of course.

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Advisor was correct there were allegedly

25 Chechens that croosed the border
That's not good!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Instead of invading Iraq we should have invaded SAUDI ARABIA.
The source and wellspring of most terrorism.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Advisor was correct there were allegedly

25 Chechens that croosed the border
That's not good!

Yeah I knew about the Chechens, but where did this "Bin Laden was with them" idea come form?

Sounds like pure speculation to me.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's not hard to believe that the US has foud bin Laden, but wouldn't it be easy to go there and get him? Those junglemen like money, and they will accept it as reward. Perhaps, they don't even know about that...!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
As doesn't OBL want to be the martyr that destroys the U.S.
(Remember the video where OBL is seen in NYC, towering over NYC in an explosion?)

No. Can you please provide a link to this. I would like to see it.

Was it actually him in NYC or was it some conjured propaganda?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Instead of invading Iraq we should have invaded SAUDI ARABIA.
The source and wellspring of most terrorism.

Amen to that, some body that can see the bush, laden and saudi bs.

Does it surprise you now why we have not gotten biny baby by now? He is not in cave is very nice and confortable among his people.

[edit on 113131p://666 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deevee

Originally posted by websurfer
I remember replying to a thread like this. Mods must have deleted it. That should be some kind of indication not to make pointless dribble like this.

Drivel ! It's pointless DRIVEL we're talking. Not dribble.

Maybe it's one and the same!
But how can they have found him anyway? I was certain he'd morphed into Saddam!

-can't keep up- poor me

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
well I believe he is hiding somewhere in China, like that Spanish paper has reported.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Does that Spanish paper come with a picture of Bin Laden holding anything with a current date giving clue to his being alive?

In fact, has anyone got or found a current picture of Bin Laden with a time stamp or date to it that reflects that the "Man of Mystery" is indeed alive and still on the run?

Let me know ifin' you locate one, k? Till then, let the 'guessing game' continue on where his location/hiding area may be.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MashiMaro
well I believe he is hiding somewhere in China, like that Spanish paper has reported.

Perhaps. But the US Gov't may even know about that. The Pakistan thing might only be a misleading of the media...!

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
People don't usually make a pledge of alliance with someone that
does not exist, or is no longer is in existence.
I believe OBL is alive. I believed OBL to be in Yemen.
www.crime-research.org...

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is the best that I can do, I am not able to find the pic of his head
over NYC in the explosion, but I'll continue continue to look.
OBL Wants To Die A Martyr In The Eagle's Belly

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't think Bin Laden matters much. Since we can't catch him they got a new super villan to save the world from. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Odd

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I bought some dope from bin Laden the other day... seems he's driving a cab in south Jersey.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I don't think Bin Laden matters much. Since we can't catch him they got a new super villan to save the world from. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

That is right. We change one villain for another one, how convenient.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OK I'll spell it out for you guys since nobody caught on to the fact that an Iran Contra conspirator with financial ties to a probable CIA agent named John Gray is giving money to Osama.

Osama is still a CIA assett. God only knows if he's 100% on our side or not, but think about it. We're running around pressuring and whacking governments he doesn't like all because of something he did which had "US Government" written all over it. If he isn't directly under our control then he is at least working with us under a truce with the goal of stabbing us in the back later.

We will not be bagging Osama anytime soon, and we sure as hell wont be bagging him alive. After we've gone into Syria after Saddam's WMD and stabilized Lebanon and regime-changed Iran and put a NATO approved government in Georgia (unless Russia gets there first) and of course expanded the CIA's influence in Pakistan... then maybe we'll say we killed Osama.

I think we may go into Fallujah and claim to have killed Zarqawi right before the election. We'll make the claim at the last minute, even if we didn't do it, so that they can't deny it before the polls close.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by snoopy

That is right. We change one villain for another one, how convenient.

I prefer Dr. Evil.

I thought Bin Laden was in China last week? Come on, how could he be in US custody if he was in China last week???

kix

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
First I thinh DG tempe said that she is on the 28 oct Osama Lottery, if OBL is captured that day man she is a medium...

Now back to track:

Kix fearless predictions on OML:

If he gest caught before election:

Republicans will say GWB is GOD and he deserves to be president
Democrats will say it was staged and GWB is a weasel and he deserves to lose.

In my humble OBL is just a Patsy as Lee Harvey Oswald, and there will never be another 9/11 in the US

top topics

<< 1   >>

join