It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bin Laden Located

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have to give you guys credit, there were so many of you that stated
bin Laden would be magically pulled from a hat as election approached.
Thing is they can't touch him, but he's suppose to be in Pakistan.
Think it's for real this time?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Can't touch him? The Predator drone doesn't know the meaning of that phrase. He's here, he's there, he's everywhere. If his head isn't on a pike by election day then we really don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's hard to know if it's for real or not. I don't think there is anyway that Bin Laden will appear before the election. It would look as if it was staged, and come on, if they DO catch him before the election it would be because it WAS staged.

I think that they have always known where bin laden is but they can get more information by keeping him on the run, monitoring him and getting intel than if he is in jail. I also think it's quite possible that he is dead, and if that is the case I think they know that but aren't wanting to publicize the information.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Thing is they can't touch him, but he's suppose to be in Pakistan.
Think it's for real this time?

Let's see you try and tell that to MC Hammer.

Oh wo! Oh wo!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I remember replying to a thread like this. Mods must have deleted it. That should be some kind of indication not to make pointless dribble like this.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
I remember replying to a thread like this. Mods must have deleted it. That should be some kind of indication not to make pointless dribble like this.

Drivel ! It's pointless DRIVEL we're talking. Not dribble.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is THE weekend if they want to pull anything off so keep eyes and ears open.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wasn't OBL in China just yesterday?

He's everywhere!

Hey here's a prediction. He will be seen all over the world on October 31. Yes all over the world just like santa.

OMG! The letters in Santa spell SATAN!!!...

OBL IS Santa!

Edit: Seriously though. Pakistan/Afghanistan border region is probably your best bet.

[edit on 10/22/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

TextAsked how bin Laden was surviving, Lehman said he was getting money from outside countries, such as the United Arab Emirates and high-ranking ministers inside Saudi Arabia.

Thanks for the link, you know this stands more than anything else to me, all alone its been links to taliban, bin-laden, the terrorist and saudi and all alone the administration has know that but what in the heck are we doing in iraq, why the bush administration keep turning his head to the other side when it comes to still more link to the saudi arabia.

Our president is a crock and I will scream all around he is a crock.

Our soldiers are in Iraq dying and bush keep kissing the saudis butt.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't find it strange at all that he is in a country called Pakistan which possesses the ISI intel agency, a front for the U.S CIA. Complete protection that Osama is receiving from any intervention of U.S forces in general.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My guess is that Osama is keeping a low profile, but not because he's afraid of being caught, but because it's been agreed that he's supposed to keep a low profile. I mean looking at how much focus is on him realitive to how much focus is on Iraq right now, and for the last two years, I really don't think he's running scared. There will probably be an increase in reports that Bin Laden has been spotted here and there and how close the states is to capturing him as election day approaches, but I don't see him being reeled in, far too obvious and far too damaging to Bush's relationships in saudi arabia.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wait until there is proof beyond a doubt, before you start praiseing those of us who knew. But the recognition is nice.

Also, the flu scare tactics should not be a concern of anyones, it is just hyped up is all...elections you know.

Originally posted by Gools
Seriously though. Pakistan/Afghanistan border region is probably your best bet.

Or with those supposed 25 Chechens who snuck in the US.

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I don't find it strange at all that he is in a country called Pakistan which possesses the ISI intel agency, a front for the U.S CIA. Complete protection that Osama is receiving from any intervention of U.S forces in general.

Agreed, he was working for the CIA not so long ago...

[edit on 22-10-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Huh???

How can he be in Pakistan when He was picking tomatoes out of my garden today!!!!

Call me an ass if you will, but for all we know he could be in the US. God only knows. I also have said he would be pulled out for the election, but after Bush has stated numerous times that he does not think about him, does not know where he is, and really does not care cause it is not important, bringing him out and Justifying it to the American people would be hard, well most of 'em. A report came out today that some peeps within Saudi Arabia were funneling money through Syria to Pay for the Iraqi insurgents, so he might be chilling there as well... Too many unanswered questions and Loose ends to be able to find him, If he was not caught in Janurary.....

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"He is not a wealthy man," Lehman said. "We ran that information into the ground, and discovered he only receives about $1 million a year from his family's fortune. The rest of what he gets comes from radical sympathizers."
www.presstelegram.com...

Poor guy! He only gets a million a year from his family. No wonder he has to live in a cave! Where's the outrage? Where's the compassion?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Let's see you try and tell that to MC Hammer.

Oh wo! Oh wo!

you beat me to it haha

cant touch him da na na na na

LL1

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If OBL is amongst the 25 Chechens that illegally entered the
U.S., that's not good at all.
As doesn't OBL want to be the martyr that destroys the U.S.
(Remember the video where OBL is seen in NYC, towering over NYC in an explosion?)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So not only is he not that important anymore, the "if you're not with us, you're against us" war cry doesn't count for Pakistan either. Another Vietnam?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Poor guy! He only gets a million a year from his family. No wonder he has to live in a cave! Where's the outrage? Where's the compassion?

I have a feeling they meant that 1 mil a year ain't enough to run an international terror network. But I'm sure you knew that

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
I have a feeling they meant that 1 mil a year ain't enough to run an international terror network. But I'm sure you knew that

I got it, but it makes you wonder how often he wishes he had stuck to building mosques for a living. Cave for one, sir?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Or with those supposed 25 Chechens who snuck in the US.

Yikes!

That's the first I hear about this.

Where did you get that?

Yet another theory...

Am I the only one thinking of calling him "Bin Located"?

[edit on 10/22/2004 by Gools]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join